Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Julie felt like crawling under the table. Here she was, with her son driving her insane with his soft touch and they were about to watch two people fuck each other. She took a long and drag from her cigarette. 'You should be ashamed of yourself,' she said with a smile as the smoke slowly came from her mouth. 'Bringing me to a place like this,' she winked and couldn't wait to see this man. She didn't care for men like that, but it would be exciting to watch. She liked her men around seven or eight inches long. She loved sucking a man off without being gagged or him trying to ram himself down her throat.

He wrapped one arm around her back and the other around her front and hugged. 'Please forgive me!' he laughed, enjoying the feel of being so close to her and he couldn't wait to get closer. His left hand moved up her front, under her right breast and he gently caressed, feeling her relaxing against him and it felt so good. His cock started to grow and he didn't care. If she didn't like it, she'd tell him in a heartbeat.

'Are you trying to take advantage of me?' she moaned as his stiffness grew against her ass and it was a good feeling to know she turned this young man on. She always had, but this was a special night, a night that they would both be enjoying very much and Julie was going to do anything to make it wonderful.

'I'd never do that,' he whispered in her ear as he softly kissed it. His hand gently toyed with her breast while he continued kissing her ear, neck and shoulder.

She just lay against him, his cock continued growing, his hand drove her crazy and his mouth sealed their fate. Julie knew there was no way she could stop him now. Her body was on fire and she needed him to put it out. 'Oh Jim! I've never been this excited in my life.' Julie moaned wanting to pull from him before she exploded in his arms. Her heart was pounding out of control and it was as if her lonely pussy was burning up.

'You relax and enjoy it all,' he smiled, hugging her tighter, while his fingers teased her hard nipple. 'I'll fix you. After I'm done with you,' he stopped to gently suck her neck, wanting to brand her as his and he didn't care who would see it. 'You'll never want to go home,' he added, hearing her moan and her back arch.

Julie couldn't stop. Her body was in control and it loved what was happening. She did too, but she wanted it to last. She wanted to cum in his arms, while he was deep inside her and not here. 'I want to wait,' she moaned pulling from him and guzzled her drink. 'I don't want to do it here.' Julie said with trembling hands, trying to light another cigarette, but it was hopeless. 'Please help me!' she laughed as he took the lighter from her and quickly lit her. 'I want you when we're alone,' she smiled, hoping he'd understand.

'I'm sorry, I keep forgetting it's been awhile,' he said, hugging her, wondering why his Dad left such a lovely creature to chase after young girls'. 'He's so fucking stupid.' Jim thought as he held her in his arms, hoping he could help ease her loneliness. 'I'm going to make you feel so good tonight,' he said to himself, savoring the sweet smell of her hair and her tantalizing perfume drifting up his nose, making him harder with each glorious scent.

Julie couldn't believe what a wonderful man he was and she couldn't wait to be with him. 'I bet you're going to kill me!' she thought smoking her cigarette, hoping this show or whatever it was would hurry and start. She'd much rather be somewhere alone with Jim, but this was a part of her date and she didn't want to ruin it. 'Where are we going after this?' she asked in a needful voice, praying that he'd take her to his place and wear her body out. She needed a loving man like him to screw her to death.

He held her and smiled. 'Poor Mom is on fire!' he thought caressing just under her breast, enjoying her heavy breathing and trembling body. 'I think we'll go to my place. If that's okay with you,' he said having a pretty good idea that's where she wanted to be right now. He wanted her too, but he wanted to make sure that she was on fire. Jim wanted this to be the best night of her life.

She just moaned and wanted this show to start and get over with. She needed loved and knew the young man holding her was going to be a dream come true. 'I can't wait,' she whispered leaning to his mouth, kissing him, letting her tongue lick over his lips. 'I'm dying!' she moaned, feeling one of his manly fingers graze over her right nipple, sending a rush of excitement pouring between her legs, making her moan louder than ever.

Jim held her, knowing his soft touch was driving the poor woman crazy, but he wanted her on fire. 'I have to make sure that you're ready,' he whispered licking her earlobe, slowly, making sure that she enjoyed every second of it.

'I'm wetter than at any time in my life!' she moaned, savoring his tongue on her ear, enjoying the excitement of being seduced by such a skilled, young man. 'I feel like I'm going to explode,' she laughed lighting another cigarette and pulled from him. 'I do need to stop or I'm going to cum. I want to wait...I want to be alone with you when it happens,' she said caressing his handsome face, hoping he'd understand. 'Something as special as we're about to do.' Julie stopped and couldn't resist touching his swollen cock, knowing it was for her and it was out of this world. 'I want us to be completely alone,' she smiled as her fingers were now turning him on. His cock felt so good through his thin pants and Julie couldn't wait to feel him deep in her. Back to the place he'd came from so long ago.

He turned, giving her access to touch him. 'Oh shit!' Jim moaned watching a smile cover her beautiful face. 'Do you like that?' he asked with a wink. 'Just think of how good it's going to feel inside you,' he whispered in her ear. 'It's going to slide in you so easy and then,' he paused to kiss her ear. 'I'm going to make love to you all night long!' he moaned when she grabbed him and squeezed with all of her might.

'You keep it up and we're never going to get to your place,' she laughed, reaching for her drink and cigarette. 'When is this going to start?' she asked, hoping this shit would hurry up. She needed Jim and was ready to go now, but she didn't want to mess up his plans.

Jim moved back, lit his own smoke and he knew she was ready, but he really wanted her to see the show. She would be ready after seeing it. One touch and Jim knew that she'd blow up. 'Soon! I want you just as bad, but I know you're going to like this,' he said caressing her thigh, remembering a movie that he'd seen Mom watching when he was a young boy.

He'd come home early from school one day. Jim looked high and low, but couldn't find her anywhere, until he heard a lustful moaning coming from the basement. He followed the wonderful sound and there she was, lying on a sofa, legs spread wide and her fingers buried in her pussy, watching a John Holmes movie.

'I came home from school one day and I saw you in the basement,' he said knowing her face had to be red. 'It was so hot watching you and I've wanted you every since that day.' Jim added, hugging her, just under her beautiful breasts. 'You looked so good lying there, I wanted to help you so bad and I swore that someday I would and you'd never be lonely again,' he said feeling tears in his eyes, thinking of pleasing this beautiful woman and the love he had for her.

Julie was speechless as his words filled her ears. There was one day that she'd went to the basement and had a strange feeling that she was being watched and now she knew that it was her baby watching. 'I still do that once and awhile,' she purred, wishing that he'd been old enough to join her on the sofa, but he was just a boy. Now he was plenty old enough and Julie wanted him to screw her until she fainted. 'Maybe one afternoon you can join me. Pretending to watch me and then come and give it to me nice and hard!' she said with lust in her soft voice, thinking of pleasing herself like she had so many times, but have Jim come and ravish her.

He felt his cock growing so hard thinking of watching her and then giving it to her all afternoon. 'You just tell me when to be there,' he said shifting his straining cock and Jim was also ready for the show to start. He wanted to be alone just as bad as she did. He'd spent so many hours dreaming of this and it was so close to finally happening.

'Mommy hates seeing you in so much pain.' Julie said in a loving, motherly voice, wishing that they were alone. She hadn't had the pleasure of sucking a man in so long and her poor baby needed some relief. 'I wish I could suck it for you,' she whispered giving him a tiny squeeze. 'Mommy would make it all better for my baby boy,' she said in the same soft voice, wishing that he'd say the hell with this so they could leave.

'You say that I'm bad?' he laughed and knew if this fucking thing didn't start by the time he finished smoking, they were out of there. 'You're not my Mom, you're Julie and we're on a date.' Jim added with a smile.

'Deep down, you know damn well that you'd rather be seducing your Mom and getting ready to fuck her brains out,' she just smiled, knowing what her handsome son really wanted. 'Am I right?' Julie whispered as she caressed his hard cock. She was past ready and needed him now. 'Can you imagine just how hot it's going to be? You're going to be fucking your mother!' she panted, squeezing and pulling his cock, hoping he'd want to go now. 'You're going to be fucking your Mom in the same place you came from!' she moaned, hoping she was driving him just as crazy as she was.

Jim sat listening to her and was going crazy. Yes, he'd rather be doing his Mom. He'd dreamt it hundreds of times over his life, from the first time he had ever masturbated and every time he made it with a girl, she was all he thought of. He rammed his cigarette into the ashtray and stood up. 'Let's go,' he said taking her hand.

*.

They sat in the limo, kissing, touching and Julie stroking Jim's hard cock, wishing they'd hurry and get to his place. 'I can't wait!' she moaned pulling him, thinking of her handsome son giving her his love. 'I want you inside me for hours and hours!' Julie moaned again as she unzipped his pants. 'Oh yes!' she whimpered pulling his stiff, eight inch cock out, gently caressing it, thinking it deep in her, back to the place he came from.

'I'll do anything you want,' he replied as they kissed and Mom played with him. 'I'll fuck you anytime and anyplace,' he moaned as she pulled out his cock. 'Oh Mom!' he cried, watching the woman he'd loved all his life. 'I love you so much,' he whispered as he gently caressed her pretty face and he wanted in her so bad. All the times he dreamt of loving her filled his mind, making him harder. 'Suck me! I want to see my cock in your mouth,' he whispered and softly kissed her.

Julie smiled as she slid to the floor between his legs, gently kissing the swollen head. 'I'll do anything for my baby,' she smiled as she continued kissing him. 'You're Mommy's good, little boy.' Julie whispered in a sexy, but motherly voice and she licked up his entire length. 'Does Mommy's little boy like this?' she said in a voice that would be used to talk to a baby.

'You're going to kill me before we even get home!' Jim laughed enjoying this more than anything thing in his life. 'I love it, Mommy,' he added enjoying her long and lustful moan. 'You're the best Mom in the world,' he said knowing it had to be driving her just as wild as it was him. 'Make me feel good, Mommy,' he smiled watching her kissing his head with her thin lips, remembering the times he'd spent in his room, dreaming of her making love to him this very way.

She heard him and couldn't hold back any longer. She opened her mouth and gently sucked him in. 'Oh my God!' Julie screamed to herself as the hot flesh of his cock filled her mouth and she knew no other man would ever please her, but him. 'I love you so much!' she thought, tenderly sucking her baby boy. The son she raised from a baby, into this handsome man she was now making love to.

'Oh Mom!' he moaned lifting his hips, driving himself deeper into her warm and loving mouth. The mouth he'd kissed as a small boy and now it was the mouth that was sucking him. 'Suck it, Mom! Suck me, Mommy!' he moaned louder, enjoying being in this beautiful women's mouth. He held the sides of her pretty face as she slowly moved up and down his stiff cock. He tried remembering any girl sucking him this good, but he couldn't. Maybe it was just the thought of his Mom sucking him that made it so good. He wasn't sure, but he knew life would never be the same again.

Julie sucked him harder, wanting to please her baby. She knew that he was going to kill her once they got into bed. She hadn't been screwed right in such a long time, but her baby was going to end that very soon. She sucked him deeper, savoring him calling her Mommy and begging her to suck him and make it all better. He was her baby boy and she would do anything for him.

'Go Mom! Suck it!' he moaned watching his cock sliding in and out of her sexy mouth. He wanted to cum so bad, but he wanted to cum up her pussy more. He wanted to fill the place he came from with his warm cum. 'I'm going to love you to death!' he said pulling her from the floor and kissed her as long and as deep as his tongue would go. 'I love you! I love you so much!' he said as tears poured from his eyes, holding her as tight as he could.

'I love you too.' Julie cried holding the love of her life, wondering how she would manage going back to her lonely and miserable life, after being with Jim. 'Don't cry, baby. I'm all yours, I promise,' she said wiping the tears from his face. She hugged him tight, rocking back and forth, whispering, 'Mom's going to make it all better.'

*.

They walked into his apartment, hugging each other, knowing this was it. There was no turning back now. They were going up a forbidden road and there was no return.

He turned, held her hands and pushed her against the wall. 'You'll never know how many times I've dreamt of us doing this. I couldn't count how many times I used your panties to jerk off,' he smiled. 'They always made my cock feel good and I'd fill them up!' Jim added, caressing her excited nipples, wondering if he wanted her on his new sofa or on his bed.

'I know you did. Why do you think I'd always leave two or three used pair lying out? I loved thinking of you cuming in them. It made me so wet knowing my baby was thinking of me when he came,' she smiled unzipping his pants and pulled him out. 'I want you to take me! Think of the way you dreamt of me the most!' Julie moaned as she carefully stroked him, enjoying the feel of her sons' hard cock in her hand. 'Fuck me anyway you want!' she panted and knew he best do something soon or she was taking over.

'I've dreamt of everything. I don't know. Anyway with you will be wonderful,' he smiled and was quickly shoved back and on the soft with her on him. 'Oh Mom!' Jim smiled as she jerked down his pants and was sucking him deeper than before. 'Oh yes!' he moaned watching her sweet mouth wrapped so tight around him. 'Suck Mom! You know you want your sons' cock!' he growled holding her head as she sucked hard and so deep, hoping he wouldn't cum.

Julie went crazy. She sucked him hard and didn't care if he came or not. She wanted her baby to know she was there for him and would do anything for him. 'Yes! I want my sons' hard cock!' she growled and that was all she could stand. She stood up, pulled down her jeans and panties and she led him to the bedroom. She moved to the middle of his big bed, spread her legs and whispered, 'Come back in Mommy, where you belong.'

Jim couldn't get on her fast enough. They started kissing, rubbing and humping each other. 'I want you, Mom,' he whispered and her long moan of lust told him she wanted him too. He lifted him hips, gave her one last kiss as his mother and he took her. 'Oh God! Yes! Yes!' he yelled and didn't care in the whole world heard him or not. He was in the woman he loved and knew he would never be in anyone but her again.

Julie smiled and returned him kiss, he lifted, and she took a deep breath. Her head began to spin; her heart pounded so hard it hurt and he was in her. Her baby boy was back in the place she'd kept him for nine wonderful months and she wanted him in her for as long as she lived. 'Oh baby! My baby is in his Mommy!' she squealed as his slender cock gave her the most breathtaking feelings she'd ever know in her life. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as tight as she could. 'I'm never letting you go,' she cried holding him with all of her might.

'I'll always be in you,' he sobbed as his beautiful Mom held him so tight. 'I want you forever,' he whispered as he kissed the tears from her face. 'No other woman will be in my bed again, just you,' he smiled down to her and wondered if she felt the same way. He loved her so much and would give up everything he had to have her.

'That would be so nice. My baby being my lover,' she moaned, squeezing her pussy around him. 'You could call me Mom during the day and at night, you can call me lover,' she moaned louder, squeezing him harder, knowing her pussy was going to explode.

'Oh Mom, yes! Oh I love you so much!' he cried out, watching her going crazy under him. 'I'm going to cum in my pretty, sexy Mom!' he moaned and she again went crazy under him. Her back arched, she moaned so loud and her pussy clamped around him like a vise. 'Mommy like that?' he teased, enjoying her body squirming under his. 'Come on Mommy, cum around my cock!' he growled holding her arms, trying to screw her, but her legs held him flush against her pussy and she wasn't letting go.

Jim's words were driving her nuts and Julie loved them all. Her pussy was so close to cuming it began to burn. 'I love it!' she moaned holding him against her body. 'Keep talking like that...I'm so close!' Julie smiled, looking up to her handsome son and now lover, hoping this would never end. 'You feel so, so good in me! Hold me forever!' she cried squeezing him with her legs and pussy.

'I love my pretty Mommy,' he whispered, hoping she'd let go. He wanted to love her, but her legs were holding him so tight he couldn't move. 'Come on Mom. Cum on me! Cum on your sons' big, hard cock! I want to feel it!' he growled hoping she'd come on. He was dying to give her a good screw. He'd been dreaming this for so long. Jim was in her, but he couldn't move. If there could be a 'hell' this was it. Being in the person you love so much and not able to show them.

'My baby,' she whispered feeling her pussy tingling and her head spinning. 'My baby is a big boy now,' she softly said, watching his face straining and Julie knew what he needed. He wanted to love her, but she just needed to hold and feel him in her body first and then he could do anything he wanted to her. 'My baby is all groan up and loving his Mommy,' she moaned as the tingle in her pussy grew to her thighs and just about every inch of her body. 'I bet you're just dying to fuck Mommy nice and fast,' she moaned louder, thinking of Jim's nice cock giving her a good fast fuck. 'You want to fuck your Mommy?' Julie asked in a soft voice as she wiped some sweat from his face. 'I bet you're going to fuck me nice and hard,' she whispered to him.

'I'm going to be a bad boy,' he smiled thinking of lifting her legs high in the air and really give it to her. Poor Mom hadn't been with a man in a long time and Jim knew that he was going to fuck her to death.

She just lay under Jim, enjoying him being so close to her and being inside her felt so good. Julie knew that it was just a matter of seconds before she exploded around his wonderful, hard cock. His talking to her and the way she was talking to him was awesome. She relaxed her legs and caressed his face and said, 'Now fuck me! Fuck your Mom!' she smiled, spread her legs as wide as she could and was ready for Jim to do his thing.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers