Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It continued on this way for a while before Jack made a realization. "Hey, wait a minute! This is awfully normal for us! We need to mix this up!" The result was Dawn and Jack locked in a 69-position. It was always amazing to see that much cock slide all the way into such a small mouth, but Dawn was able to take it over and over. She only broke her rhythm when Jack's tongue pleasured her clit, which was extremely sensitive. Vic saw his chance, kneeling behind Jack (who thankfully was on top) and sank his cock into Jack's asshole.

"Ooh! That's playing dirty. But I didn't say stop." And while Vic fucked Jack up the ass while he was eating Dawn and getting sucked by Dawn, Angela put on the discarded strap-on and positioned herself behind Vic. Vic reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart, making it easier for Angela to access his ass. For the second time in a few hours, he wound up with a plastic cock up his butt. Feeling his sphincter stretched to the limit while Jack's ass greedily gripped his cock was heavenly. In wasn't long before he shot his load deep into Jack's ass. He shuddered, enjoying the feeling of his balls emptying their juice into Jack's tight asshole. Angela kissed the nape of his neck and ran her.

Then they heard a muffled gargling sound coming from below them. The pulled away with two popping sounds as the strap-on pulled out of Vic and Vic pulled out of Jack. Jack had pulled his dick out so only the head was in Dawn's mouth. Vic saw the feint trickle of cum escape her lips as Jack filled her waiting mouth with his seed. After his cock was completely spent, Dawn got up on her knees and opened her mouth, showing everyone the generous load of white, sticky candy Jack had given her. Angela went over and lay on the ground, allowing Dawn to lean over and allow some of the contents of her mouth to fall into Angela's. Both of them swallowed the salty fluid and then began kissing.

"You know, Angela hasn't cum yet. That just isn't fair," said Vic. The three of them pushed her onto the couch and they all descended on her crotch. Dawn went straight for the pussy lips, sucking them into her mouth. From the other side, Jack teased the lower part of her pussy and occasionally tongued the sensitive area around her asshole. Vic worked the clit with his tongue for a minute before starting to rub it with his hands, freeing his lips to suck on her tits. Angela seemed to be in ecstasy, gyrating her hips and arching her back. The combined efforts of the three made short work of her, as she quickly approached orgasm. As her body began to shake, Dawn pushed the boys out of her way, licking Angela's clit while inserting her fingers into the grips of Angela's pussy. As Angela's body rocked, Dawn continued fingering Angela, keeping the other girl at the height of orgasm for what seemed like forever. Finally, Dawn let her friend come down from her sexual high. Dawn straddled her on the couch and started kissing her, while Jack and Vic sat down next to each other and Jack let his head rest on Vic's broad shoulder.

Jack just sat there thinking to himself. Last year, he never would have pictured himself here. A redheaded girl of Irish descent was currently sucking face with a stunning black girl on the seat next to him while his live in male lover kissed him on the neck while running his hand across Vic's abdomen and semi-hard dick. He couldn't help but think that 2003 was going to be a very good (and at least very different) year for him.

"Happy New Year, everyone."

"Happy New Year," they all echoed before piling into a group hug, then wandering off to bed.

12