Happy New Year to Me!

Story Info
Party all night. She's gonna need some attention...
12.2k words
4.51
63.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a stand-alone sequel to "Merry Christmas to Me". I wrote that story over a decade ago. I have been working on this follow up for a while. This story is readable on its own merits. It is in the Taboo genre that I enjoy writing in the most. If Taboo isn't your thing, then you probably want to skip this one. Anything that happens here is consensual between two adults.

The background of the story is the Holidays, a setting where many adults feel unsettled causing them to act out in ways that they normally wouldn't. It is a time of flux; the ending of one year leading to the beginning of another. It is a time of change and evolution. It is a time where we agonize over promises broken and contemplate new promises and envision new realities. That is what this story is all about. I hope that you enjoy this submission, and if you do, will you please consider supporting this story and my authorship by casting a vote in my favor for the Literotica "Winter Holidays Contest 2017".

Thank You!

The Fantasizer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Year's Eve, 'out with the old and in with the new' as the saying goes. Every year I always hoped that cliché would mean something. This year it seemed as if it finally would...

My sister through the years had a party on New Year's Eve, and once again, this year was no exception. The party usually gets going around 7pm. This isn't a family gathering. It's a gathering of friends and I am always invited. It's another annual ritual of drinking and having fun. Essentially, it's the last time to let your hair down, before everyone gets back to grinding away at full work weeks, which is what happens at the start of the new year.

December 31st was another typically sunny, cool, crisp day for this time of year. I had awoken at 10am, since I took the day off from work. I was looking forward to the night, but was anxious after what had transpired a few days earlier. I looked forward to whatever this night might bring. Typically I would arrive early, at my sister's house, for these get-togethers.

After my Christmas experience, I had found a renewed energy. I was going to enjoy this party. Yeah, it was mostly the married friends of my sister, but I really didn't care. I felt like interacting with some humans again. I was in a pretty good mood and ready to start a bright New Year. The special time I had experienced had provided a spark of vim and vigor. I didn't feel as old. I felt like I had a future.

Even though I hadn't seen my sister in the subsequent days, following the day after Christmas, it seemed that she always had a perceptive intuition when it came to me. I had always been glad to have her and now even more so. We had always been close, but she had become the most special person I had ever known. I had come to love and trust her more than anyone on this Earth.

Becky had called to ask if we were cool, "Yeah we're cool Beck... I should be the one asking you that." She basically told me about her impulse and no regrets, but we shouldn't talk about it. "Who would I talk about that with?" I asked. We mutually agreed about "our little secret."

We dropped the subject quickly -- lock and key. "I invited Debbie to the party," she let me know.

"Oh. Okay," I dismissed what she was saying, briefly recollecting Becky tell me about Debbie's current status. I didn't know the girl anyway.

Becky continued on, "Seems Debbie spent Christmas with the guy I told you about and she was telling me that she's decided it isn't going to work out. I reminded her about you and that you were coming to the New Year's Eve party and, in short, well, she's coming over."

"OK," I nonchalantly responded.

"Aren't you excited?" she tried to pep talk me, "You better be nice to her."

"Beck, when have I not been nice. I appreciate your efforts." The conversation was basically over after that acknowledgment. It seems that Becky was on her lunch break and so was I. We both needed to get back to work, so we said our goodbyes and got back to real life. Beck and I didn't have contact the rest of the week.

My Information Technology career afforded me the luxury to work half shifts during this time of the year, so I was going to the office to mostly check messages and check on clients during the down time, making a couple of house and business calls to help with some issues, but mostly preparing for the start of the New Year. Mostly I was resting, because you need to take advantage of down time while you can.

(Back in the moment)... It was afternoon on a lazy day when I showered and threw on my comfortable t-shirt and sweater along with my loose fitting, acid washed jeans. I left my house for the short drive to Becky and Randy's house around 4:30pm. I made a stop at the grocery store to buy a couple bottles of wine for Becky and some Ginger Ale to go with the Jack Daniel's I purchased at the liquor store thereafter.

I made it to Becky's around 5:15pm, rang the doorbell, and walked right in the unlocked door as I customarily do. We never wait on one another to answer the door at our houses.

I called out, "Hello, anyone home," even though I could tell they were.

"I'm in the kitchen," Becky answered; again I already knew as I entered.

"Hey?" I remarked as she walked towards me and embraced me. It surprised me to see her newly ambered locks. I was taken aback, but the new hairdo, even up in a ponytail, certainly complimented her. She was wearing a denim shirt and a beige denim skirt that fell just above the knee. In her early thirties, she was just at that age where she could be either girlish or mature. In this moment, she was the poster girl of the "Girl Next Door" look.

As the embrace lingered, I sensed Becky's mood to be a bit strange. In the past, she usually hugged me and moved on, but this was different. She was being cute and coy as she rubbed my arm and looked at me, "Jack, I hope you don't mind that I invited Debbie over."

"No, I don't mind. If you think she might be someone that I'd be interested in... I trust your judgment."

"Good... there's one thing Jacky," she came forward towards my ear as her fingers tendriled up my arm, "I don't want you to get too carried away tonight, because I need some of your attention."

Instantly my nerves spiked at the thought. I smiled so hard that it caused me to laugh, "We've got a special secret, don't we."

She smiled and blushed knowingly, "Yes we do."

"It's delicious isn't it?" I provoked, as she continued to smile in reply to my statement. "I can't get it out of my head Jacky," she came up and kissed my cheek.

"Why don't you send Randy out to get some ice or something." I proposed as we gazed deeply through one another's eyes.

She must have agreed that it was a great idea, as she left me and made her way to the steps. "Randy?" she called loudly.

He was in their room getting dressed. "Yeah?" he responded a few seconds later, sounding like he was far off.

Becky looked over at me and then continued, "I need you to go get some more ice. I don't think we have enough."

"You sure?" He questioned, not sounding happy.

"Yeah, the ice chest is out in the garage," she responded.

"OK...," he was right at the top of the steps, "I just need a few minutes to finish getting dressed."

Becky came over to me and kissed me, "Just be cool... OK." I nodded with puppy love at the prospects. "You can go watch TV."

"Alright," I agreed and headed to the living room where a New Year's Eve Bowl game was playing. I sat on the sofa, but hardly paid attention to the game. I was so hyped that I was virtually vibrating.

My cock began to inflate at the prospect. I had to admit I had been a little disappointed. , because to be honest my sister was who currently held my interest. She was a known quantity and she had me turned on, but I wasn't going to do anything to piss her off. After we had the conversation about the party and in the days that followed, I kept thinking it was fine that Becky had invited this Debbie girl, but it was Beck that I wanted to see.

About 10 minutes later Randy came into the room and grabbed his keys, "Heading to the store... you need anything?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm good to go," if he only knew what I was thinking he would probably murder me with his bare hands.

"Be back in a while. The damned woman gave me a list. I could have gotten this stuff earlier," he complained.

"Well take your time. That traffic is heavy out there," I feigned concern. With that he headed out to his car. The roar of his SUV starting up shook the house. You could hear him backing out and exiting the driveway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a matter of moments, when my sister called, "Jack?" I headed to the kitchen where my sister was waiting, facing me, and then walking towards me as we naturally embraced once again. She practically jumped in my arms. "I can't believe I've got you alone," she sighed heavily as she took my lips.

"We don't have much time," I mused. My chest pressed against her bountiful bosom, while my hands roamed her back, then drifted down until they found their way inside the waistline of her beige denim skirt and the top of her curvaceous ass. It all rushed back through my mind. The sex, a few days before, had been torrid. I couldn't keep the scene from replaying over and over again in my head.

My mind was blown, as Beck continued devouring my lips with an all out assault of kisses. Her desire overwhelmed me, when her tongue jammed its way inside my mouth. This didn't last for long. She was only exhibiting her longing for me. I pulled her buttoned denim shirt open to expose her chest, as I wished, but she had other ideas.

Beck sunk down to her knees, unbuttoning, unzipping, and practically ripping open my jeans, engulfing my arousal. Within a few moments of her initial sucking, my cock was rock hard. Oh, the deliciousness of the moment, when she was so quickly deep throating me. It was obvious that she meant business.

"Oh god, so good. I don' wanna cum Beck, not yet Baby. I wanna feel you," I pleaded. She pulled back and spit on my manhood, while jacking the distended phallus, "A little longer Jacky... I like this." And then she sunk down again as her mouth took me in balls deep until she gagged, pulling off to catch her breath, leaving a trail of cockslobber from the crown to her pouty lips. Once she had regained her composure, she was right back at it, molding her tongue around the flesh of my manmeat.

'Ahhh,' I exhaled when she pushed my cock against my belly, exposing my balls, licking them, before sucking each nut. She was insatiable. She totally meant business. I was in heaven as I watched my little sister's head bob up and down on my cock, then give me head while stroking the meaty pole with her soft little fingers. At this rate, I wasn't going to last too long and I really wanted to stuff myself inside her.

I grabbed her and pulled her up my body, while fully pulling her blue denim shirt open, exposing her chest. Suddenly she reached up to pop the front of her bra open, before pushing my sweater and t-shirt up over my head. We settled with her bare skinned tits pressed into my chest -- loving, touching, feeling one another.

It was all so fucking crazy, out here in the wide open, carnally enjoying one another's company. It was all so natural when Becky was down to her panties and we suddenly found them off. She was so voluptuous, such a pretty thing. There we found her with her hands pressed to the kitchenette table for leverage, my cock sliding inside her, as she moaned and I gasped from the wickedness.

'Unnhnn, unnn, uhhh,' she moaned as she melt all over my surging fuck stick.

'Ahhhh-Ahhhh-Ahhhh,' inhaling and exhaling, the surging cool rush washed from my inner core towards my extremities. I grabbed ahold of my sister's waist and sought satisfaction.

Beck began to lose herself, when I increased the sensations by playing with her pussy while I fucked her, "Ohhhh, ahhhh, ohhhhh," her sexual harmony flowed, "That's not fair. You don't play fair... you're so dirty... Gawdddd..." She protested while reaching her hand to mine as I continued to strum her soul. She turned her head, when she found her comfort in this new level of our game. We were both smiling, knowing that we controlled one another's pleasure.

Deliberately, I pushed in and pulled out, leaning over her, enveloping her, all the while coupled. We were one being, "You feel so fucking good Jacky... God, this feels so fucking good..." she exclaimed. "All the way in... All the way in," she urged me on, cooing in her little girl voice.

"Ohhh yeah... Ohhh yeah," 'ssssss,' I hissed as the serpent slithered in the glistening honey hole.

Becky came off the table, grabbing my hands, "Hold me.. love me... fuck meeee..." she demanded as she wrapped my arms around her tits and shuddered. I held her up to ride the crescent of her wave, while she went through the motions of her mind blowing orgasm.

I was working my way towards where she was, but I wasn't there yet. Becky finally settled down and once again lowered herself to the table as we continued rutting like the bastard and bitch we were. I felt a sheen of perspiration building between of us from this exercise, "You like it hard?" I picked up the pace as I reached down to grab her swinging breasts. There was no disappointment in any of this.

"I like it all," she effervescently cooed. "I like it hard like that," she lifted herself, 'ohhhh-ohhh-ohhh'... (breathing deep)... 'ohhhh'.

Suddenly, in the midst of our reverie, the doorbell rang out. "Fuck!" I bitched.

The ringing brought us to attention. Someone was at the front door. We both registered the sound almost simultaneously, as Becky scrambled up. In a panic, she reached down and pulled her panties on, lowered her skirt back down, buttoned her bra back up, and rebuttoned her shirt. It seemed like forever, but it probably took 20 seconds or less.

Even as I was stuffing my bloated cock in my pants, Becky had my attention, "Go back to the living room and I'll get the door..." She smoothed her hair, "Do I look alright?" she inquired. I said nothing, but nodded my head in affirmation. We headed out of the kitchen together, myself to the living room and Becky to the door.

The doorbell rang a second time, as Becky neared the door and proceeded to open it, "Debbie," she boisterously pronounced. "Come on in. Sorry it took so long. I was downstairs."

The guest was the girl my sister was wanting to set me up with. "I'm sorry I'm early. I had to go in and check on some things at work and I was over this way, so I didn't think you would mind."

Becky shifted modes so easily, "No, not at all. My brother is in the living room watching the football game. You can keep him company, while I head upstairs to get ready. Let me hang up your coat and I'll introduce you."

The two of them came in my direction. Thank God my arousal had dissipated in the tumultuous minute since Beck and I were forced to decouple. I was still a little paranoid with the suddenness of it all, especially in meeting a girl I was supposedly going to be spending some time with.

Becky entered the room, "Jack, this is my friend I was telling you about... and Debbie, this is my brother Jack."

They say that first impressions mean something and this girl certainly looked like a lady. My sister had excellent tastes. Looks aren't necessarily the most important thing in life, but this girl had some -- Honey blonde, fluffy hair, nice complexion, Doey blue eyes, normal nose, high cheek bones -- I was already nervous, but this was going to make me even more so. "Hhh-ye... Ittt's nice meeting ya," I stammered out.

I couldn't help taking note of her white blouse that hugged her upper body. The couple of unbuttoned buttons at the top exposed the low cut t-shirt underneath, which hinted at a generous amount of cleavage. Her form fitting black skirt came to the knee, revealing her shapely legs, while her high heels accentuated a set of toned calves. Honestly, this girl looked amazing, curvy and shapely.

"It's n-nice m-meeting you too," she replied, seeming a little nervous. which was nice seeing. I gave her a handshake meant for a lady, not wanting to be too forward with a hug. My first impression was that she was exactly that, a lady. Her presentation said it all. It may be awkward to say, but she had a lot of the looks that I attribute to the porn actress Julia Ann. And to be honest, she could have passed as our relative, if not Becky's sister.

Becky excused herself and headed back to preparing for the party, as Debbie and I made small talk in the living room. What was hard in the first few minutes became a lot easier as the time went by. Becky came back into the room and spoke with Debbie for a few minutes, mostly about work and the holiday, before Randy was back around 6:15pm.

When Randy had entered the living room to put his keys down, I asked if I could help, but he said he had it all and I didn't feel like pressing the issue. Becky helped Randy put away the groceries and then Randy headed downstairs to set up his bar for the evening. A couple minutes later, Becky came into the living room with a glass of wine for Debbie and had mixed one of my Jack and Ginger for me. Once Becky had everything settled the way she wanted, she came in to tell us, "I'm heading upstairs to get ready... y'all make yourselves at home."

It wasn't long until a couple more of my sister's girlfriends from work arrived and this gave Debbie a few other people to converse with. Randy came upstairs and told us that we were all more than welcome to join him down in the basement. This is where they always had their get-togethers. There was a bar, a sound system, a big screen theater, a pool table, and various other leisure amenities.

We made our way downstairs, but it wasn't long until the conversation turned to girl talk. I wasn't really into that. As much as I enjoyed meeting Debbie, I had something else in mind. My thing with my sister was real, something tangible, she was my current lover... and I thought she was just as much into it as I was.

It was like a calling, as I eased my way out of the party room and found my way upstairs. Everyone seemed to be in their own little world and I just wanted to see Becky again. I assumed she was still up in her room getting ready. I snuck up the second flight of stairs that led to the bedrooms where I heard the shower running in the master bedroom. Opening the door to her bedroom, I saw her bathroom door ajar.

I walked into her bedroom, closing the door behind me, before entering the steamy bathroom. Closing the door, I locked it. "Hello?" Becky called, taking notice.

"It's me," I let her know.

"Are you crazy?" she protested as she opened the door of her shower. She looked so sexy as the water cascaded down her nude body.

"Crazy for you," I teased stupidly, stepping towards her.

"I set you up with a girl... why aren't you downstairs?" she protested as I offered my hand to help her out of the shower.

I gave her a half-yes, half-no tilt of the head, as I took a hanging towel and patted her dry, before she took the towel to dry herself, while the shower continued flowing, "I just wanna fuck Baby. We're so good at it and I just need some release."

'Uhhh...' she exasperatedly exhaled, "You never thought I'd find you somebody."

I didn't say a word as she continued drying herself. Looking at me eye-to-eye with frustration, she fussed, "We could get caught." I gave her another half-yes, half-no head tilt... dismissing her lamentation. 'Uhhh,' she further exclaimed, "You are so impatient."

"I know," I concurred, "and you sure were earlier," as I kissed the hot fresh skin of the nape of her neck and fondled her belly down to the fine hair of her pussy. "I just wanna fuck Baby."