Happy Trails Ch. 07

Story Info
Dave fuck Miranda's daughter who wants to shoot a porn.
4.9k words
4.67
17.8k
20
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave fucks Kellie, Miranda's daughter, who has a proposition for him to consider.

I had roughly twenty minutes till class started back up, grabbing a Powerade from the faculty fridge I power drank it down. Miranda and I had fucked longer than I had thought.

Ron came through my office door, "Damn son what did you do in here," he asked sniffing the air? "Smells like Range Bunny." Ro died laughing at his own joke. "Oh and Bravo Tango Whiskey," Ron always said, BTW that way, "Might want to turn on your radio and sit in by the door next time."

"Oh shit was it loud?"

"Nah but two of the ladies did not leave, they ate lunch in the classroom. I saw one pass by your door on the way back from the latrines and give it a look. I'd expect some collateral pussy being offered."

"Oh shit," I was laughing hard now. "Which one?"

"Blond that Scott has, the one with the monster knockers on that little frame. Gotta be fakes."

"Candy? The stripper from the Lady Luck?"

Ron nodded and sipped coffee from his ever-present Marine cup of coffee. "I honestly figured the one you had in here would have been louder."

"She was gagging herself with her own T-shirt."

"Damn son, you put it to her huh?"

"I gave it the o'l college try. Speaking of collateral pussy, she asked could she give my number to her daughter who just graduated."

"No shit? I hope you said yes, or I'd be extremely disappointed in you."

We were laughing as Scott came through my door, "You? Disappointing the boss?"

He sniffed the air. "It smells like..." His eyes went big. No wonder you disappointed the boss.

Ron rolled his eyes at me. "You keep your mouth shut; I've handled this discipline problem. I hear any utterance of it, you're back on patrol."

"Hey gotcha Boss. I'm Paul and that is between Y'all," Scott said and walked out.

"Ass Clown," I said.

"Indeed," Ron agreed.

Turning the volume down on my phone I pulled up the video or Miranda and I, and grabbed a few screen shots for Miranda, from each video and sent them off in text messages. Miranda look at her phone and smile as we came out to start class back up.

Ron was right, when the class was over, I ended up with Candy's number. I told her I had a fiancé, and that she had to be OK with me having sex with her before I could.

"Your girl is a cuckquean? That's hot," she said and bounced, and I do mean bounced out the door.

I won't lie I had to look the word up. Shit it did sound a lot like what Sarah had been hinting at as of late.

Opting to pick up sushi on the way home I stopped by Jin-lo, cooking for just myself sucked. Shopping for food however would need to done this weekend since Sarah was coming home next Friday. I would need to take stock of the house and make a list, then brave the idiots in mass and masks. I'm sure Sam's and everywhere else would be insane.

This damn quarantine was getting old plain and simple, as much sex as I was having, I was ready for my fiancé to get home and the world to get back to normal. Well I guess Sara wasn't technically wasn't my fiancé yet, or was she? She asked me to marry her over the phone, of course I said yes, but I had yet to ask her dad... Oh shit her dad. Sarah and her mom Kathy had plans for me fucking them both and dad knew. How the hell was I going to ask her dad for her hand?

'Excuse me can I have you daughter's hand in marriage. Oh and I'm going balls deep in your wife soon.'

What the fuck had happened? Prior to the quarantine I had a beautiful girlfriend who fucked me like a nympho. She'd went to visit her mom and the quarantine happened. Since I'd fucked not one, but two women that I did not even know what they looked like, a student today and possibly another student soon. Then one student wanted me to fuck her eighteen-year-old daughter. To top it all off Sarah had started me down this path, was encouraging all it, and wanted me to fuck her and her mom when they got here. Thank goodness they would be here next Friday this was madness. Not that I'm complaining, I just wanted my girl back. I wanted to be with her, the woman I loved. I really wouldn't mind my sex life going back to normal either.

Thinking it over as I enjoyed my sushi made me wonder, was the promise of me fucking Kathy what made them decide to up and get in the motorhome and bring Sarah home? Either way I did not see Sarah letting me back out on fucking her mom. Especially since she wanted me to tell her all the fuck stories I'd been having since she gave the go ahead.

I had just finished eating when Sarah called.

"Hey Princess."

"Mmmmm, hey stud muffin. How are you?"

"Ok. You?"

"I'm good. You sure you are ok babe?"

"Yeah why?

"Just wondering..." Sarah had that tone.

I laughed, "What is it babe?"

"Oh... Just noticing neither mom nor myself have received any naughty boy pictures in a few days."

"Sorry babe, been busy."

"Busy... Like in fucking some hot babes to tell me about when I get home?"

"Oh... I might have."

"Mmmmm you sexy fucker. That's so damn sexy."

"Babe have you ever heard the term cuckquean?"

Sarah laughed, "Yeah why?"

"Just wondered."

"Are you wondering if I am one?"

"Well..."

"I suppose I am to an extent; I want you doing what I told you. Now when I get home, I'm watching and participating. You are feeling guilty too aren't you baby?"

"To tell the truth yes... But also no, because I plan on telling you everything and I think that will make you happy. So maybe torn is the best way to describe it."

"I can understand that, if you told me to go suck cock I couldn't."

"So... Because I did what you asked?"

"Just means you want to please me, that you accepted who I am. If you could not have, I would have not pushed it at all. Just like I feel if you asked me too and I could not you would not push it."

"Ok makes sense. Would it be wrong if I took a picture of you know...? While I'm doing it?"

"Oh fuck Dave!! Pleeease tell me you did! Fuck my pussy is dripping now hoping you did."

"Maybe," I teased.

"Sexy bastard don't tease me," Sarah was laughing.

"So something I should have asked I guess at the start babe. Are there any limits you don't want crossed while I'm doing this?"

"Hmmm... Just one and I know you won't do that is why I never brought it up."

"What would that be?"

"You know."

"I do babe, our bed."

"Yep. Keep them out of our bed. You have a week from today to fuck all the hot bitches and bunnies you can, because I will be home bouncing on that long fat cock next Friday."

"Thank god. I'm so ready for you to be here and not just to fuck either."

"I know my love."

"I told Ron you are my fiancé now..."

"Yay!! I been telling everyone. You never get on Facebook or you'd know." I could tell Sarah was talking to someone but could not really hear them just in the background. "Oh I told him mom; we were sad because we haven't seen any sexy pictures of him."

I was laughing listening to her. My girl not only wanted me sending dick pics, but to send them to her mom also. "Ok girls, I will send you a naughty picture... But you know I also have not received anything haughty from my hot finance and her MILF mom..."

Sarah was giggling. "He called you a MILF mom."

I could not tell what Kathy was saying but I could tell she was talking to Sarah.

"Mom asked was Saturday to soon for her to fuck her sexy soon to be son-in-law?"

I won't lie that surprised me; I mean I wouldn't get Sarah till Friday. "You tell me baby. It's your cock."

I could hear Sarah give me that sexy ass purr she had when she was horny. "Far as I'm concerned as soon as you dump a hot, creamy, delicious load in my pussy Friday you can pull out and pump one into mom."

"Dang babe, no cuddling after?"

"I know baby... I'm just anxious. They will be there a month so I'm sure we will all have a ball." "What? Ok mom." "Pizza is here babe gotta go. Sorry I know you are hard, just think of us when you jerk it off or if you have some hot snatch lined up tonight take pictures for mom and I to see when we get there."

"Uh... Sure baby."

"Muah! Love you Stud."

"Love you too Princess."

I sat still blown away by all this, the more I talked to Sarah about it the more she urged my actions on. Watching TV a bit I decided to go shower and maybe soap the o'l one eyed trouser snake till he shot his venom. Just as I stripped and started the shower my text message dinged. The generic sound so I knew it was not someone I talk too normally.

I read the message, "Dave. This is Kellie, I believe you know my mom, Miranda."

"Hello Kellie. I surely do."

"Can I be really forward?"

I laughed reading that, hell her mom was, figures she would be too. "Sure Kellie."

"Mom says you have a really nice cock and I would like to see for myself... Tonight."

"Well what do you have in mind?"

"Fucking you!"

I was standing in my bathroom naked with a raging hardon texting this girl I had no idea who was or what she looked like. "When and where?"

"Now. My aunt works at the hospital on night shift. She says we can use her spare bedroom."

"Uh... You sure?"

"Oh I am." Was sent followed by an MMS.

Fuck me I thought looking at the picture of her. She was standing bent over at the waist, head and arms tucked up under her legs looking at the camera.

"You are really limber."

"Gymnast. I can do all kinds of things."

"Let me shower and send me the address."

"No need to shower, you will be sweaty soon. We can shower together after we fuck. Besides, I like the smell of a man."

"You're eighteen, right?"

"Lol. Nineteen. You are safe."

"Send me the address beautiful."

Kellie sent me the address and I checked it in my phone. "Be there in about ten minutes."

"I will be ready babe."

I jumped back into my clothes minus the underwear and put on new shock and headed to meet Kellie. She lived surprisingly close, well he aunt did. Kellie answered the door in a skintight t-shirt, like mother like daughter I thought, and a tiny pink thong.

"Damn you are bit and tall like momma said."

I laughed, "You sure are trusting."

"Mom checked you out you're safe. I mean she's in your class. Not like I just fuck guys at random."

"Uh... Sorry I didn't mean it like..."

"No worries it's ok," she smiled.

Kellie could not have been five-foot-tall, I would guess maybe four foot nine, maybe ten and fuck she was tiny.

"So you gonna stand in the door, or are you gonna come fuck me," she smiled a toothy grin showing her braces.

Stepping, "Sorry just admiring how cute and tiny you are."

That set her to giggling. "You are definitely the biggest guy I've been with. All muscle from what mom says," Kellie played with my bicep as we sat on the couch. "We could so be in one of those 'Tiny Chic Big Dick' videos on Pornhub."

We were both laughing now, "I suppose we could. Well cutie you are the smallest woman I've been with. Ummm sorry... I mean if cutie is offensive."

"Heck no it's not. I'm used to being told I'm a cutie or adorable because I'm so small. Besides," she said running her hand along my hard cock, "this tells me you think I'm pretty."

"You are beautiful for sure. I love a ponytail, your eyes sparkle and that smile."

That just made her smile even bigger. "So mom tells me, you can do this while your girl is gone and that I should take pictures and video for her to see when she gets back."

"Well yeah... Odd I know but that's about the extent of it."

"Not that odd, I don't think. Let me ask you a serious question tough Dave."

"Ok shoot."

"I was serious about the video... What I mean is professional porn. I really want to be in one, but I also would want it to be with a guy that one is hot, two I like, and three I could trust. I don't wanna just bang some random porn dude who is probably a jerk."

I know my mouth was open by the way she laughed. "Yes I am serious. Think about it. Guys and girls rubbing one out to our videos."

"Probably just dudes," I said as a shiver ran down my spine.

"Wrong Dave. All my friends that are gymnast love those videos where the big strong guy fucks the tiny little girl."

"Really?"

"Yeah! You've seen them?"

"I mean not really, I've seen porn."

"Well let's watch. I will cast one of my favorites to the TV."

I waited as she set it up, and sure enough it started on the TV. A girl about the size of her, pig tails. The premise of the story was she was having trouble making her car payment and was fucking the salesman for payment. Killie was pretty much in my lap as we watched. Her pointing out things, tell me what was hot. The guy had her up in the air, driving his cock into her, she rode him, sat on his face, gagged on his cock, and took him up her ass. By the time it was over I was ready to maul this hot little princess sitting on my throbbing cock.

"So my question is... If you girl is down with it and would let us make you know... say an amateur fuck tape to send in, would you? With me?"

"What would your parents say if they knew?"

"Mom is all for it. Hell dad would probably be rubbing one out to it," she was laughing. Fuck me she was so adorable, I almost felt wrong for being attracted to her.

"Well I mean... I'm not sure how my work would feel about it."

Her smile was so big and contagious, "Ok, if they are and your girl is ok with it would you? I mean even if they say no, we'd both have a hot video of us fucking."

"I might could be pursued too."

"Oh, could you? She smiled straddling my lap and started kissing me. My hands found her tiny ass squeezing. Fuck it was so tiny.

My finger snaked under her from behind to find the crotch of her thong soaked. Kellie groaned into our kisses and my finger snaked under the edge of them and brushed her wet lips.

She went for my shirt stripping it over my head. "Oh fuck me!! You do have muscles."

"I plan on it. Fucking you that is."

"Fuck yes."

I stripped her shirt off then her thong leaving her in those almost thigh high socks. "Man handle me like he did in the video," she was begging into our kisses.

I stared pushing her up to my face and she got the idea, putting a leg over each shoulder my hands under her ass holding her up as she held on to my head and my tongue worked her clit.

"Of fuck Yes! Dave! Fuck!

Fuck it, I stood up and ate her delicious pussy as she held on. "Fuuuck!! Daaaaaave!!

I could only mumble as I sucked her clit and pushed a thumb into, he soaked pussy. She was steadily soaking my face till I could feel it run down my neck.

Kellie wrapped her legs around my head tight and pulled with her hands as her orgasm hit. Fuck she tasted so delicious. I helped her down on shaky legs and we sat on the couch. "That what you had in mind Princess?"

"Oh fucking hell yes... And I love you calling me Princess. Now let me suck that big cock," she said yanking on my pants to get the button, then zipper, pushing it down till it was free. "Hooooolyyyyyyy Shit mom was right. Fuck look at my fingers," she said trying to wrap around it.

I could not help but laugh, it looked huge in her small hands. "Mind," I asked taking digging my phone out of my pants?

"Hell no," she posed for a picture the took it and took selfies with my cock. "I want some of these to show my friends."

"Take all you want Princess." I laughed watching her. She was putting on a show clicking away with my phone.

"Whatcha laughing at handsome?"

"My frigging cock looks huge next to you."

Kellie waived it side to side. "Hello, it is huge! It's like a foot long," she was laughing.

"It's not a near a foot silly."

"Look as long as my forearm and I can wrap my fingers around my wrist but not your cock. Oh!! Take a picture of it beside my forearm!" Her eyes were lit up like bulbs.

I laughed and took a few.

"My friend are going to be soooooo jealous."

"You are just too adorable Princess."

"I wanna see you again and we haven't even done much. I like how you look at me and that you call me Princess."

God her smile was killing me.

"Now feel free to take all the pictures you want of me trying to suck this big mother fucker and video too!"

She kept me smiling, I know it's not huge. I mean it ain't small but just her infatuation with it, I knew it was way bigger that what she'd had.

"Just one favor Princess."

"Name it."

"Please don't gag till your eyes water and you look like you are going to vomit. That turns me off."

"I won't, but I can't promise I won't gag at all."

"All yours, do what you will."

"Holy shit you balls are huge. I been so enthralled with this," she flipped my cock back and forth. "I'm sucking them too," she smiled.

"I have all night, but you need to know when you are done sucking... I'm spreading them legs wide and devouring that pussy before I fuck it. You will beg for cock before you get it."

She smiled and whimpered then went to kissing up and down it gently, licking all over it. I will say she was amazing, the way she almost just made love to it with kissing and licks before she even sucked it. About halfway down is where she'd get to gagging.

"Easy Princess."

Man she had my whole cock wet and was stroking with both hands sucking the head hard, running her tongue back and forth under it in my sensitive spot. I was squirming and moaning. Making a popping sound he suction coming off the head she had the most innocent but devilish smile.

"I wanna do something I've never done."

"Uh. Ok sure. I think."

Kellie ran and grabbed her phone off the end table and started messing with it while knelt between my legs. I heard it sound like some weird ringing.

"Hey mom."

"Hey. I thought you would be with Dave."

"Is daddy with you?"

"Sure."

"Hey baby girl."

Kellie waived at the phone. 'Oh fuck she's on a video call.' I thought this is going to end badly.

I peeked over the top and could see Miranda and the guy who must be Kellie's dad, and Miranda's husband. I was shaking my head no and Kellie went to laughing.

"What's funny," I heard Miranda ask.

"Dave. He is being silly."

"He is there?"

"Yeah see," she lowered her face and phone to my cock. I was about to die.

"Oh yeah he's there," Miranda laughed.

"Oh damn! Is that what you had earlier baby?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'm gonna have it now" Kellie sucked the head in her mouth looking at the camera.

"Oh fuck me. Our girl sucks cock well," I heard her dad say.

"I see that."

Kellie came off the head, "I'm a good girl aren't I Daddy?"

"My you certainly are, suck it for momma and daddy," he urged, and she did.

She tried to hand me the phone I was shaking my head no, but she kept on till I gave in and she went back to both hands and her mouth.

"Oh that's it," her daddy urged.

Kellie came off the head. Oh mom that's hot suck it hard."

I looked over the top of the phone and Miranda was sucking cock. Soon me and her daddy both were groaning. Shit Sarah would never believe this. So I grabbed my phone and started recording all I could of it. It sounded like her dad was getting close to nutting and mine was close behind.

"Let us see you take his load," Miranda encouraged making Kellie work harder.

Shit it was about to blow, Kellie had her mouth open just like her mom had earlier and jerked my ropes into her open mouth as both cheered her one from the phone.

"That was hot baby girl," daddy praised her.

"Fuck yeah," Miranda did too.

"Dave," her dad said, "You have to come over one night and let me watch you fuck my girls.

What the fuck? Went through my head.

"What fun would that be daddy? You can join in."

"Wow! That's hot! I heard Miranda say.

"Well, we can talk about that later baby girl. You two have fun tonight."

They all said by and Kellie ended the call. I'm sure the look on my face was a mixture of surprise and terror. Kellie was laughing. "Come on Dave that was fun."

12