Hard Bodied Honey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of the fact that I hadn't suffered performance anxiety, I worried about satisfying Hailey's sexual needs. But, she never complained or commented.

One cool autumn night, after an informal dinner at a seafood restaurant, we were sitting in my Honda SUV. I was bidding Hailey goodnight because the following day was an early one for me.

Hailey had a little too much to drink and was feeling no pain. Early on in our relationship, I noticed that alcohol dramatically heightened her already healthy libido.

Hailey was kissing me with fervid passion.

"Let's go in the house, my little AARP stud." She said drunkenly.

"I can't. Tomorrow is a very early day. I'm up at 3am." I pleaded with her.

"I'll make it worth your while." She stated with mystery.

Reluctantly, I followed her into the apartment and she pushed me onto a chair in the living room. When she knelt in front of me, I understood what she meant about "making it worth my while."

Swiftly, Hailey removed my jeans and jockeys. With her hand on the base of my rod, she licked the entire length like a popsicle. She was good at sucking cock, actually damn good but not compared to my ex or the girlfriend who preceded her.

Rita, my ex, was pathetic at oral sex until we watched a xxx video with a blow job theme. It was our fifteenth wedding anniversary and she wanted to do something special for me. Within two months, she was sucking cock like the girls on the video.

However, my girlfriend Stacy, who preceded my wife, sucked dick and swallowed cum with incredible virtuosity. She was a flesh and blood version of "Deep Throat." With complete respect, I nicknamed her "Hoover" after the vacuum cleaner.

Like most fitness nuts of her generation, Hailey thought that exercise was the be all and end all of life. She liked competing against me but in a friendly way. The gym had a large lap pool and Hailey thought it was the fairest type of competition, considering her physical condition.

Hailey's friend Erica had joined the gym and was hanging around us, especially when we were in the pool. She was a tall Nordic looking blonde with a killer body. While not muscular by Hailey's standards, she was trim, fit and large breasted.

Erica routinely ignored me but not Hailey. Over time, I realized that she was totally infatuated with Hailey. At that stage of my life, I found the situation both amusing and erotic.

We were relaxing in Hailey's den when I broached the subject.

"Erica's got the hots for you." I stated with authority.

"You're full of crap!" Hailey answered strongly.

"Wanna bet?" I asked with a smarmy voice.

"Men are all alike with their lesbian fantasies." She stated with some disgust.

But, Hailey's competitive spirit gained the upper hand.

"Ok smart guy, you're on." She stated and immediately started to formulate a plan.

If I won the bet, I got to watch them in action but if Hailey won the bet, a long weekend in the Caribbean. We waited for the right opportunity and one presented itself on a dreary Friday evening.

Hailey challenged me to a ten lap swim and I lost by a full lap. Erica was watching us the entire time or I should say, watching Hailey.

When Hailey exited the pool with the water dripping off her sexy hot body, she noticed Erica staring at her.

"You wanna try?" Hailey said throwing down the gauntlet.

"Sure!" was Erica's swift reply.

I was the official starter and referee.

Surprisingly, Erica jumped out to an early lead but gradually Hailey pulled even and passed her on the final lap turn. By Hailey's standards it was close as she won by a full body length.

Erica didn't appear to be upset and they shook hands for good sportsmanship. Hailey invited her back to the apartment and Erica's reply was a resounding, "Yes!"

While the girls chatted in the living room, I served beer and snacks. I was the odd man out as they seemed totally absorbed in one another. I excused myself to hide out in the kitchen and watch TV.

An hour had gone by when I realized it was quiet in the living room. Cautiously, I crept to the door and opened it a crack. My eyes bugged out when I glimpsed the two figures on the sofa.

End of Chap. One

12