Hard-Boiled Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the smell of her, the taste, the softness beneath his lips and tongue as he ate her, and she was not immune his oral caress. She soon relaxed her shoulders, gave up trying to resist him. Her thighs fell open, her head lolled to one side and she moaned in pleasure behind the ball gag. He felt the tension in her legs subside and, if anything, she tried to slide her hips forward on the chair, to present her nakedness more openly to him.

He regained control over himself, and began to tease her, his tongue barely touching her, his breath hot on her. Reaching around her leg, he used two fingers to spread her apart and expose the burgeoning bud of her clit, which he blew on but did not touch, feeling how aroused and sensitive she already was.

But when he felt her lubricant begin to seep from her and onto his eager tongue, he withdrew his hand. He clit was now visible without him holding her open, so he took it between his lips and pressed first one, then two fingers up into her and began working them in and out as he sucked softly at the center of her pleasure.

His cock was now fully erect and throbbing painfully. None of his usual tricks -- thinking of baseball, calculating how much money she already owed him, or trying to whip up some remorse about his murdered partner—worked to cool down his overheated lust, and as he licked at her and pumped his fingers slowly in and out of her wet and quaking sheath, he reached up with his free hand and began to massage her warm and heavy breast, her stiff, erect nipple tickling the palm of his hand.

Her gasps and moans were a constant music in his ears now, and her occasional shriek of pleasure, muffled by the ball gag only egged him on. He removed his mouth from her, and used the thumb of his invading hand to rub the little hood of flesh that guarded her ultra-sensitive clitoris, his thumb rubbing against it with every inward and outward stroke. With his hand on her breast he could feel her ragged breathing, punctuated with gasps and moans and muffled pleas, and he could feel body her trembling, a trembling that increased with every stroke. She was able to move her hips just enough to pitch against him, and her insistent and frantic rhythm told him that he wasn’t moving fast enough for her now, that she was already close.

He removed his hand and she gave a strangled growl of anger and frustration, her hips still fucking at the empty air.

He smiled a wicked smile. “You are a hot little bitch, aren’t you?” he asked in a low voice.

All she could do was whimper with frustration as he left, her hips still pumping hungrily in a lewd imitation of sex, her thighs flexing, beads of sweat on her lovely brow.

Her discomfort made him chuckle. “Unh-unh, Sweetheart. You’re not getting off that easy. I’m not like Niles. I don’t settle for just some wham-bam, thank-you-ma’am. No, Sugar, my tastes are more sophisticated. I like my babes to be a little more contrite, a little more apologetic, a little more…appreciative.”

As he said this his hands were unfastening the straining buttons on her blouse where the heavy swell of her chest bulged against the confining fabric, each button letting go with a pop of relief, and soon her breasts were exposed. He roughly pulled the blouse from her shoulders and down her bound arms as far as it would go. Sure enough, she wore no bra, and he stood back to admire a fine example of nature’s own perfection.

They were eager and proudly erect, almost perfectly globular, without a hint of sag. They hung on her chest like a pair of ornaments, but heavy and expectant. He noticed with pleasure that the tight, smooth skin was covered with goose bumps, despite the searing heat in the room. He also noticed the dark cleavage that remained, even without a bra. Her nipples were painfully erect, and seemed to peer proudly into the room, paying no mind to their mistress’ plight.. She was proud of them as well. Even in this degrading position, trussed up like a wild animal, her legs splayed wantonly before her still awaiting the obscene caress of his tongue, her breasts already forced into prominence by the ropes which cinched her arms together behind her back, he could see that she was holding herself in a pose that only accentuated them all the more, teasing and inviting him to lose himself in her proffered flesh. Yes, he thought, she was certainly a piece of work.

And looking at her there, her excitement apparent in the rapid lift and fall of that fabulous chest, he knew that mere sex with her would not be enough. He was so aroused that nothing short of complete possession of her would do. He wanted her in a way he had wanted few women before. She was too beautiful, too sexy, too willing to passively take all he had to give. Even bound and helpless and at his mercy as she was, she still managed to taunt him, to remain somehow out of reach. Too refined for old Matt.

Well, he would see about that.

Breathing hard, he went to his drawer, and pulled out a small flogger, a leather cat o’nine tales he’d rarely had occasion to use before. The heft of it, the smell of the fine leather, the very sensuality of the whip excited him as he thought of bringing it down on those haughty tits.

He draped the cat over his shoulder and went over to her, bent over and suddenly feasted at her breasts, licking the creamy flesh all over, taking the nipples between his lips, enjoying their turgid roughness on his tongue. His other hand grasped and kneaded her other breast, his thumb running over the sensitive aureole, bringing gasps from her gag-spread lips.

He played with her like this until her moans grew louder and she tried to bring her thighs together to satisfy the raging need she felt gnawing inside her. He took her to the edge of satisfaction, and when she seemed on the very brink, her orgasm dangling just out of reach, he stopped, stood back, and trailed the cat slowly, languorously across her saliva-moistened breasts, up her chest, up across her flushed face, giving her ample time to feel what it was, and to consider what it was going to do to her.

When she realized it was some sort of lash, she pulled her face back away from it, and she sunk her head between her shoulders in an attempt to protect her tender and exposed breasts. Matt grinned. His dick was as hard as a flatfoot’s nightstick, and longed to be released from the tight confines of his shorts, but the time was not yet right. Not yet. He knew he could get her hotter, and knew exactly what she wanted. And nothing made him hotter than a woman reduced to naked, animal lust, begging him in the foulest gutter language to take her, enter her, satisfy the raging need in her belly, possess her totally. That’s what he wanted from her. Nothing less would do.

“You feel that, Baby?” he said to her. “You know what’s coming, don’t you? But it’s not like you don’t deserve it, Ms. Montgomery. Not like you don’t want it. In fact you’re getting wet just thinking about it, aren’t you? Well, get ready, Sugar! Old Matt’s gonna give you just what you need!”

The first stroke was gentle, almost a tease, as he slowly stoked the fires of her passion. The cat fell on her round breasts with the slightest hiss, the strands of leather making a satisfying smack against her hot flesh. Then he gave her another, and another.

He knew it wasn’t painful yet, just a bit scary. But her pain threshold would rise as she got more excited, and the next stroke landed harder, leaving her tender skin red and flushed. She moaned behind the gag, but at the same time pulled her shoulders back, inviting him, daring him to beat her harder.

He was happy to oblige, whipping the tops of her trembling tits, then reaching around and hitting the tender undersides. She screamed in pain or surprise, he couldn’t tell which, but he saw that her thighs were starting to shake as he punished her gorgeous jugs, and her head fell back helplessly as she again proffered her tits to him to do with as he would; to whip them, hurt them, she didn’t care which.

Matt was beside himself with lust. He’d been right on the money about her. She knew she deserved to be punished for the way she teased and led men on, but she’d always gotten away with it before. Now this man, this two-bit private eye, a man she wouldn’t even deign to look at on the street, was giving her exactly what she wanted. And with every stinging kiss of the lash, she felt the fire in her body rage higher and higher, and felt her very self-control slipping away from her in the blaze of sexual heat.

He whipped her breasts now with enough force to make him sweat. With each stroke she screamed against the ball gag, and spittle was dripping from the corner of her mouth. He knew he was hurting her now, aiming his strokes so that a few strands whipped smartly against her turgid nipples, but he also knew that at this point she was so excited that the pain was melting like molten lava to feed the fires of her quivering need.

He stopped, wiped his face, and removed his sweat-soaked shirt. Her magnificent tits were now covered in welts. The flesh glowing an angry red, obvious even in the dim light that barely illuminated the room. Her muffled sobs and his labored breathing were the only sounds to be heard in the sweltering air.

Knowing that he’d punished her breasts enough, he knelt down and untied her ankles from the legs of the chair, then went to the back of the chair and untied the ropes holding her arms, though he left the handcuffs in place. Grabbing her with one hand he pulled the sobbing girl up out of the chair, propelled her across the office and shoved her face down upon the beat-up office sofa.

“You stay there, bitch!” he hissed. “We’re not done yet!”

He grabbed her skirt and threw it up over her back, holding her down with one hand on the small of her back. Immediately he began to whip her naked ass, working with abandon, knowing her ass wasn’t nearly as sensitive as her tits had been. With every lash her buttocks shook and trembled, and she twisted in a vain attempt to get away. But with her arms still bound tightly behind her back there was nothing she could do but scream against the gag and twist her hips in a vain attempt to escape the lash.

Her sobs turned into screams, and he beat her till his arm ached, then stood up panting and covered with sweat. He let her lie there sobbing while he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his pants, then stripped off his shorts, groaning with relief as his big cock leaped free, hard and swollen and seeping moisture from the tip. She lay with her legs slightly apart, too weak to close them. her skirt still up over her back. The cool of the leather helped ease the pain in her breasts, but she felt like her ass was glowing from the beating she’d just been given.

Matt let the cat slap softly against her upturned sex, and she jumped, instinctively lifting her ass up into the air. Yeah, he had her number, all right. He saw her pussy lips gleaming wetly in the red light, and a thin line of juice trailed down from her cunt to the sofa below.

She was ready. She was more than ready.

And he was ready now to give it to her. But first he wanted that cruel, pretty mouth free for kissing. He went to her, reached behind her and unfastened the buckles that held the gag in place, easing it from her mouth.

Her sobbing had stopped now, and she worked her jaw around in relief. “Put it back, you bastard!” she whispered.

He couldn’t believe his ears.

“Put it back!” she said again. “I like it! I want to be able to scream when you fuck me! I want to scream my goddamned head off!”

He snorted. “You got it, lady!”

He buckled the ball gag back into place and stepped between her spread thighs and knelt on the sofa. She tilted her hips up to him as he aimed the head of his piece at her opening and slid into that sweet pussy.

He was bigger than he’d ever been, and she was snug and wet and hot and trembling with need. His cock sank into her like a hot knife into butter for the first several inches but then she seemed to lock up, stuffed. She couldn’t take any more.

Too fucking bad. He wanted her all and if she was sore afterwards what the hell did he care. He reached beneath her and grabbed her swollen, burning tits in his hands and pulled her back onto his pole as she screamed around the ball gag.

Tight! She was so fucking tight now, and it felt so incredibly good. He knew she was filled to capacity and that he was stretching her out, but he didn’t care. Her bound hands tried to claw at his belly as he sunk his weight into her but they could find no purchase. Her muffled screams only inflamed his blood and made him cram himself more deeply into her until he felt the sticky spread of her distended pussy lips as they flattened against his groin. He was in all the way.

He gave her a moment to adjust, then began to pump slowly into her, savoring the feel of his hard cock head as it rubbed against the sensitive internal walls of her vagina. At first she lay as if she were dead, soft moans coming from her distorted lips, punctuated by an occasional animal grunt as he sunk to the bottom, but soon she began a tentative roll of her hips to match his thrusts. She raised her head and he heard her groaning as she worked herself off against him, looking for that big masochistic come.

He realized he still had the cat in his hand and was in a perfect position to use it, so he rapped it smartly against her reddened and sore ass, making her shriek and redouble the speed of her fucking. He whipped her again and now there was no doubt that her shrieks and cries were intended to urge him on to beat her harder and more cruelly. It egged him on to more perverse depredations of her suffering flesh, and he stopped whipping her and dropped the whip. Picking up some juice from the stream that leaked from her stretched pussy, he spread it around the pouting bud of her asshole, and once it was well-oiled, he worked a finger into her little, just to the first knuckle.

“How’s that, bitch?” he asked, panting, “you like that in your ass, don’t you? You want something bigger in there?”

She looked back over her shoulder at him, her eyes wide with fear as he crammed another finger into her bottom alongside the first. But as he worked his fingers around in her he saw her eyes slide up into her head, and a long low moan came from deep in her throat.

Yeah, she wanted it! He reluctantly pulled his aching dick out of her, found the tube of KY that had fallen from the bag, and squeezed a generous wad between her ass cheeks before working it into her with his fingers as she moaned and pleaded beneath the gag. He just loved chicks who took it in the ass; they were such animals!

He pushed her hips down into the couch and crawled up between her spread thighs. The head of his cock found the greasy crease of her ass and, with a little pressure, the head of his cock popped inside, bringing another muffled scream from her mouth.

Willing himself to go slow, he sank a bit more of his rock-hard tool into her rectum, then slowly pulled back, then sunk a bit deeper, taking his time. She was incredibly tight there, and he’d be willing to bet she hadn’t taken a man back there in a hell of a long time, if ever. As he sank deeper he could feel the heat from her beaten ass cheeks radiating against his thighs, and he could feel her own thighs tremble as her asshole tried to accommodate his bulk.

Finally he was all in, and he basked in the heat and sweet embrace of her ass as he fought to control himself. He wanted to fuck this ass before he blew his load into her; he wanted to see how much this cunt could take; judging from the soft, breathy moans that issued from her mouth as she lay there with his cock sunk to the hilt in her quivering ass, she could take a hell of a lot more than this.

He began to roll his hips slightly, moving his cock inside her, as she lay there like a dead woman, her face hidden in the sofa, her asscheeks flattened under his weight. Her grip was so tight and so hot he was afraid to move too much. As it was he felt he was on the very edge of orgasm. Wild pleasures seared at his brain and his eyes began to roll back into his head and his mouth hung open, slack-jawed with ecstasy.

He shook his head to clear it, and realized that she was beginning to move beneath him, rolling her hips slightly from side to side. She was starting to pant from the effort and the sensation of his prick pushing up into her belly. She raised her head for a moment, than dropped it again to the couch with a guttural moan, pulled her knees up, canting her hips up to give him better access to her ass.

He stared down at the woman whose ass he was fucking. She was starting to come around now, the alien presence in her rectum now a spear of deep burning pleasure and degradation that she wanted with all her soul. She loved it, the pain, the unavoidable sense of violence as he took her, used her, grabbed the bones of her hips and pulled her red, whipped ass cheeks up tight against his hard stomach, sinking that greasy dick up into her till she had to scream in surrender and pleasure. So good! So fucking good!

“Uh! Uh! Unnhh!” she grunted around the ball gag, her teeth bared as he slammed into her. “Fuck me! Take me! Hurt me! Fuck my ass you bastard, Fuck it with your big, hard cock! Prick, Cocksucker!” she wailed, not even caring that he couldn’t understand what she was saying, but knowing he could hear her screams, the cries of a woman’s passion fulfilled.

He was shoving into her hard now, with a rapid and brutal rhythm, without regard for her body or her pleasure, conscious only of the hot and heavy load that had been building ever since she walked into his office. His feverish animal lust only fueled her own raging need for the release of orgasm, a need she’d carried for so long now she was almost afraid to let go.

She loved being used like this, totally owned, enslaved, beaten like the whore she knew she was, brutally fucked by a man who would take none of her crap, mastered. Instinctively she tilted her ass up against his battering cock, to take him more deeply into her. The pummeling and slapping of his body against her sore and beaten ass merged with the pain of her welt-covered breasts as they slid back and forth on the cool leather of the couch, and the pain of his engorged cock sliding in and out of her most secret and sensitive place. It was all more than she could bear and she begged him for the final outrage of his hot come jetting into the hollow hunger of her spasming belly.

She was not expecting it, and her nerves were at such a high state that when she felt one hand grab her breasts to pull her still harder against his cock while the other closed on her ultra-sensitive and fully exposed clit, she could no longer control herself.

She screamed, louder than before, and her ass punched up to him as spasms wracked her frame. She felt his huge cock swell even further in the furious seconds before it spit its burning load into her and she felt herself go, fall, writhing and twisting beneath him as she sobbed out her violent ecstasy.

He fell on top of her, holding onto her hot, quaking jugs and pressing her tight as she quivered and bucked beneath him, his cock still held tightly deep in the cavern of her ass. Spasms of release tore through her as she came, and the clenching of her behind was too much for him. With a deep, anguished moan he felt the come rip from his cock and into her clutching rectum, again and again, as with each shiver of ecstasy she milked another powerful jet of sperm from him, until his gism seemed to just pour from him in a stream, filling her to overflowing.

When it finally ended, he found that his legs would not support him. He lay atop her quivering body as she wept and sobbed out the last bits of her release, her hands clutching at his hard belly as if to pull him still farther into her abused ass.