Hard Choices

Story Info
He picks up a beautiful woman who has a big surprise.
5.1k words
4.51
81k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sweating. She's dripping. We're dancing like there really is no tomorrow. Her smell as I brush my face past her slippery, smooth neck is utterly intoxicating - whatever perfume she applied earlier in the night has combined with her own feminine chemicals and produced an odour that fragrance companies should tirelessly look into.

She bends forward and her peachy, round ass backs into my crotch again; rubs up and down to this horrendous dance beat that I am far too old to be enjoying!

She flicks her long, dark hair and looks back at me with her smoky eyes and sharp, almost menacing eyebrows. I look down at a perfect figure eight contained in a sweat-stained silver dress and I'm sold - this is by far the hottest chick I have ever picked up (if, of course, I don't stuff anything up from here!) Actually, it's one of the hottest girls I think I've ever seen in real life! I'll have to thank my friend profusely for forcing me to go out tonight (whenever I see him again - I'm pretty sure he left a while ago).

I reach down and hold on to her flat stomach, pull her firm back up against my chest so I can inhale her again. I know I need to move this along before she gets bored and moves onto the next schmuck, so I brush my lips against her neck; hold them there, slightly open, breathe onto her smooth skin, wait for a reaction. She doesn't run; she doesn't pull away; she doesn't slap. She moves ever so slightly towards me and opens her neck - she's on. I take the cue and kiss: small but sensual pecks down her nape towards her mostly uncovered shoulder.

My hands become slightly more adventurous and I send one down South. It slides ever so easily down her waist where I allow it to brush past her mound and rest on the front of her fit thigh. Something hard presses against my thumb and I think for a second that it doesn't feel like her other leg. The moment of thought stops abruptly; her hand, as it turns out, enjoys a little adventure as well - she takes a firm grasp of my already-hard dick through the front of my pants.

She turns out to be quite daring indeed, as I feel my fly unravel and a nimble hand invade the entrance of my jeans. The fingers work their way beneath my underwear and she grips onto my stiff mini-me, feeling its thickness, and then sliding back and forth to measure its length. She seems to approve, as with a quick turn she's facing me and fucking me with her eyes. I can't help but grab her by the back of the head and thrust my tongue deep inside her mouth. She returns the fire and we wrestle, trying to pin each other down with our tongues. She's a biter. And a nibbler. And a teaser. I've never wanted to fuck as much as I do right now!

I grip onto her ass with both hands and pull her even closer to me. My cock (still in my pants, but not for much longer!) finds its way to the front of her dress, and rubs against the underside of her pussy as I suck her tongue and she thrusts her hips involuntarily. I'm no longer in control and don't give a crap about anyone else in the club. My hand moves up her gorgeously smooth legs towards her little gift, sliding the skimpy dress up with it. I feel her moan as my fingers reach her panties and her hard mound. SLAP! My hand is belted by hers, and recoils. I pull back and look at her with question. She pulls me back to her. 'Not here,' she says into my ear before sticking her tongue into the canal.

'Let's go,' is all I say. She follows me, holding my hand as we bustle through the dancing mess - each person trying their hardest to get in the way of my sex.

***

In the taxi she won't let me near her pussy either, so I just kiss her and feel her amazing breasts through her clothes - they would have to be somewhere between C's and D's - any bigger on that athletic body would make me think they were fake, so they were perfect; absolutely to die for. I can't wait to see what they look like, what they taste and feel like.

We are in her house. She - I finally found out her name is Stephanie while we were in the taxi - is in the kitchen getting drinks for both of us, and my balls are turning a dark shade of purple.

She saunters into the lounge room holding two glasses and I get to see her in a well-lit space, which can be, and has been on many occasions, a disappointing experience.

Flawless! Fit and curvaceous and tight and big-boobed and with shapely, smooth, tanned legs. Shit! I almost feel a little shy! I accept the drink she hands me then she sits on the lounge across from mine. She takes a sip and looks me up and down with those striking, brown gems. She says nothing. I wait because it seems like she's about to do or say something. She does neither. The pause grows and I wonder if she's having second thoughts about this whole thing. Was I the disappointing one in full-light?!

Finally, she stands up, walks over to me, leans down, and whispers in my ear: 'Walk into the second door on your left down the hall in exactly five minutes.' She straightens back up, casts a wide grin, and then turns and walks out of the room, her delicate fingers lazily brushing the door frame as she exits. Yes! I'm still in!

Time has never moved so slowly. I finish my drink quite quickly, and find myself sucking and chewing on the ice to pass the time.

One minute left. I stand up and begin to pace a little. Should I get naked before I go in? I should at least take my shoes off, I suppose.

Thirty seconds. Yeah, I'll take off my shoes. I undo the laces and place them near the front door.

Ten seconds. I can start going now! I walk out of the lounge room into the corridor. I get to the second door on my left.

I take a breath.

I reach for the knob.

I turn it and push the door open.

Whoa! What the fuck?

In front of me is a large, empty room. There is only one piece of furniture: a steel table in the shape of an X, jutting out of the floor in the middle of the room. Strapped to the table, completely naked except for a cloth draped over her mid-section, is my gorgeous date. She's wearing a blindfold.

She should have heard the door as it opened, and my footsteps on the hard, tiled floor, but she doesn't make any movement or sound to acknowledge me; she just lies there, her amazingly perfect breasts exposed, her arms above her head - strapped down at the wrists, her shapely, smooth legs spread to form the bottom of the X - also strapped down at the ankles (how did she manage to tie herself to the table? Who gives a fuck?)

I stand there, slightly unsure but very aroused. It's pretty obvious she's given herself to me on a silver platter, but I haven't been in this exact situation before. I suppose I should walk over and test the boundaries. I suppose she'll tell me to stop if she doesn't like something.

I'm at her feet; her beautiful, slender feet with bright red toenails. My hand reaches out, settles on her shin. I wait for the reaction. Nothing. She doesn't move. Did I wait too long? Is she asleep? I don't think so - I don't think it's possible to go to sleep on a cold, metal bench. She wasn't that drunk!

I slide my hand along the top of her leg and walk up beside her, enjoying my prize. Not a hair or blemish in sight, and the most wonderful caramel brown tan you could imagine. The cloth is covering her pussy and stomach; I move past it; I'll leave it there and tease her a little. I walk towards her head. Her full lips are incredibly inviting so I bend down and kiss them. She finally moves, just to open her mouth slightly and return the playfulness with her tongue - nowhere near as passionate as she was in the club; in fact, quite perfunctory and soft. Is she not into this? Or is this all part of the game? I don't know, but whichever is the case my pants are about to rip open with my raging boner and I'm not going to stop here!

I move to her neck - kiss, suck, bite. Down past her protruding clavicle and quickly towards those perky mountains. The nipples are rock-hard and blood-red. I take one into my mouth. Suck softly; roll my tongue over and around it. I swear I almost hear a soft moan and feel a little movement in her chest. Aha! She can try to maintain her composure, but I bet I can have her screaming by the end of this. I nibble with my teeth a little, suck hard, and then move to the other heavenly melon. My hand grips it and squeezes while my tongue circles and weaves and flickers over the hard nub.

My tongue continues down this godess' body - her agonisingly smooth, soft stomach. I push my tongue into her button and wiggle a little; she holds on well! I've made it to the cloth covering her midsection. I look down and...is that a boner?!

The cloth is standing up like a tent! I didn't notice that before! What the fuck! It must be a strap-on or something. She must have let it flick up while I was kissing her. I don't know what she expects me to do with it. This is one kinky bitch! Well, if she's lying there strapped to a table she can't really stop me from just taking it off and working that pussy. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I leisurely drag the cloth from her body. The side of her hip is - as I guess I would expect - just as perfect as the rest of her: toned, tight, feminine. The cloth travels up the large protrusion. It reaches the top. It falls.

IT'S REAL!! It's a big, fat, hard dick!

I step back. I look again, closer - yup, it's definitely not a strap-on - it's certainly attached to her; it's the same caramel-brown colour as the rest of her, but with a large, reddish-purple mushroom head. It must be eight or nine inches long, with a slight curve upwards towards her head. How can this be? There is no way she is a man! There's no Adams apple; no sign of anything masculine here (apart from Mr Willy here)!

What do I do? I guess I should get the fuck out of here and leave her, or him, or whatever the fuck it is tied to the table. I'm attempting to leave but I find myself unable to look away. The body and face is still that of one of the hottest woman I have ever seen. The breasts are real, of that I am completely sure - unless it's a fucking good, new type of surgery that no one knows about yet! Her voice was the voice of a woman - I guess there are hormones and stuff you can take to change all of that. I don't know. I'm also looking at the penis. Not in disgust. For some reason - probably the fact that it's attached to this amazing specimen of a woman, it doesn't make me think of her, or it, as manly. It has its own kind of beauty. It's curvaceous like she is. It's firm and tight and tanned like she is. It's smooth and hairless like the rest of her. Maybe a dick on a woman is just a dick on a woman - it's still a woman but with a different type of sex organ? I don't know. I do know that my own erection hasn't died down.

I walk up to her, between her legs. I look down, check around the base of the cock - it's definitely hers and definitely real - it's moving back and forth with the force of her heart pumping blood through the thing. Large balls are attached to the bottom, hanging down between her magnificent, meaty thighs.

I guess I have always been a little curious about what it would feel like to touch another dick beside my own, but never been attracted to men. Maybe this is the opportunity I've been waiting for?!

I put my hand on her thigh so she knows I'm still there. I move it towards her flank to see if she's still ok. My fingers reach the skin right next to where it starts to curve upwards toward the leaning, throbbing tower. She does nothing. The shaft flexes and moves and reveals her anticipation. My pants strain a little harder. My breath quickens. My heart beats. My thumb and forefinger press into the sides of the thick, round base. It's hard. Real hard. But the skin is soft and feminine - there is no stubble; there are no blemishes; just smooth, sultry skin with a few thick, long veins running down its length. My finger and thumb move the skin up and down slightly. I'm excited! This is exciting me! Fuck it. She can't see me. No one else is around. Who's going to know if I experiment a little? I'm going to do this! I encircle the meat with my whole hand - my fingers just make it the whole way around. I feel it jerk.

Slowly, I pull the foreskin upwards. The curve of the dick is actually very sexy. I stroke back down all the way. Again - up, down. I speed up a bit for the next stroke and the next. I'm stroking a cock! A hard, long, thick, gorgeous cock. I reach up with my other hand and cup her breast. The contrast of the two different types of flesh is amazing - soft and fleshy with hard and tight. Wow!

My hand moves from the shaft down to her balls, cups them. It moves up and wraps tightly around the bottom of the head - pumps it up so it looks like it will burst out of the skin.

I want to see what it feels like in my mouth! I bend down, and holding the middle of it with my hand I just lick the tip a little. I can't taste much - it's not horrible anyway, and just smells wonderful and womanly like the rest of her. Fuck it (I tell myself again). I take the head into my mouth. It's large. It pretty much fills my entire maw. It feels good. I suck and slowly take it out at the same time. The rod goes even harder and jolts in my hand. It must have felt good for her. This could be an easier way to please a chick than messing around with those fussy little clits.

I know what feels good on a dick - I'm already a pro at this! Haha! I pull the head back into my mouth and twirl my tongue like crazy around and around; I change directions. I feel her hips move up and down. I hear a hard breath. My hand strokes up and down while my tongue and lips go to work on the plump, fleshy knob. My other hand is working her nipples. I bring it down to cup and massage her balls.

I stop sucking and bring my head back so I can admire this beauty while I tug on her dick. I have to get naked! I pull off my shoes, rip off my shirt, take off my socks, and pull my pants and underwear down over my own aching friend - which almost celebrates to be free of its prison. I reach down and grip it while my other hand is still on hers. Two dicks - what am I, a friggin' gay pornstar! No way, in my mind there is no way this is a man - just a chick with a dick and the situation has turned me on like crazy.

My hand moves to her balls again, rubs them and lifts them a little. I see something. I lift them a bit higher. Is that a...pussy?! I lift them right up. There, below the sack, are two outer lips, opening to show inner lips meeting at a little hood. A pussy if ever I did see one! Huh?!

Oh, wow! This must be an aphrodite, or hermaphrodite, or whatever they're called - one of those with both male and female junk. I didn't think it would look like this though - I thought it would be all disfigured and stuff, like with some half-dick and half-pussy, or just a giant clitoris; something you just wouldn't want to go near. But this is a perfectly formed pussy, sitting under a perfect set of cock and balls. I guess she got the best of both worlds. My mind is boggling slightly at the possibilities.

My fingers move to the lips of the pussy; one on each outer lip. It's dripping wet! Well, it seems to function normally. I'm still happily shocked. A kid in a candy and a toy store at the same time. I don't know where to start. Might as well have some candy!

I bend down and move the soft, smooth ball sack to one side. My tongue meets her outer labia. It smells sweet, and the taste of her juice drives me a little wild. I drag my tongue from the bottom to the top of one of the outer lips, slowly; repeat on the other side; repeat on both sides; repeat right down the middle; continue to stroke her long shaft while I plunge my tongue inside her depths.

I look up while I lick towards and around her clit. The undercarriage of a ginormous dick; veins; the meaty, muscular protrusion travelling up the centre that I've always secretly liked the look of whenever watching a girl ride a big cock in porn. But this is different - on either side of this beast are two of the best breasts I've seen - internet or not! Even lying back, this goddess' lumps sit up like two very well set jelly moulds. Her hard, dark-red nipples the perfect size for licking, sucking, staring at for hours!

I thrust my tongue back inside her. It flickers and manoeuvres around frantically, enjoying the feel and the taste. I move my head upwards and slide my tongue along the inner lips, softly over her little hood; I keep going up, over the sack - I let one of the balls into my mouth, suck it for a moment, then continue all the way up the shaft to the purple head and shove it in my mouth. Two of my fingers slip effortlessly into Stephanie's wet pussy and I start working her G-spot (I assume she has one!) while my head bobs up and down, pleasing the hard, jolting dick. Her hips thrust - she's having difficulty remaining silent and motionless, and I reckon I would too if I was receiving double the normal amount of joy!

I grab my own throbbing dick. Stroke it. I'm so turned on I feel like just cumming now.

I want to see what it's like to screw this girl! I walk over to my pants and search through the pockets for the condom I always have ready to go. I rip it open, pull it out and roll it down over my dick, which is so hard that it looks bigger than normal!

I walk back over to Stephanie; stand between her legs. My hands run over both of her fit calves, up over her firm thighs and meet at her thick erection. I pump it up and down with both hands; make sure she's really ready to go. I move my hips closer. The table is a little high, so I have to go up on my toes. I move her balls over to one side and reveal the plump, wet lips - spread and yearning and glistening. I tap my dick against her pussy; rub the tip in between the inner flesh folds. Tap softly on her clit. I'm holding her penis like a joystick, still stroking.

BAM! The door to the room swings open. I nearly have a friggin' heart attack! I spin around in shock and instinctively cover my dick with my hand, and see someone standing at the entrance: a woman. She has long, straight blonde hair; an athletic build, just like Stephanie, maybe a little taller; boobs just as big, just as firm, just as real, with lighter, pink nipples; she's wearing nothing but a black miniskirt and pink high heels. She has sporty, curvy legs just like the other one - I have to find out where these girls workout, maybe there's more?! She has a ridiculously beautiful, but stern face and she's glaring at me. Uh oh, is this the girl friend? Am I about to be shot?

'Who -' I start.

She talks over me: 'Well, how is he, Hon?' A sweet, beautiful, womanly voice erupts from blonde. She's still looking at me - up and down. Her eyes fall on my dick, which I am having trouble hiding as it is still fully erect and bulging in the confines of the stretched rubber.

The body on the table talks: 'He's very, very good. A real pro at sucking and seems to know how to work a cunt.'

'Hmm, interesting. Very interesting.' The blonde starts walking towards me in slow, measured, sexy steps. I feel a more positive vibe. Am I about to be even more lucky?! She looks me in the eyes and bites her bottom lip. 'We are going to have some fun, aren't we?'

I don't know if she's asking me or Stephanie. I don't care either way. I have nothing to say. I'm a stunned fish caught in a weird dream that I'm sure I'll wake up from at any moment.

She's now right in front of me, and looks even more gorgeous up close. Her eyes are exotic - maybe some Spanish or something in her blood? Her lips are full rose buds - painted dark-pink. Her hair is loose and drapes over her shoulders and down her luscious boobs.

Hands grab me from behind! They entwine my arms behind my back and hold me tight. I go to struggle as a natural motion but stop quickly and relinquish my freedom. Why should I struggle against this?! A whisper in my ear from behind: 'Relax.' Something covers my eyes - probably a blind fold. A hand takes me by the rod, pulls me, and I walk obediently forwards.

12