Hard Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
After an uneventful week, friday night heats up.
2.2k words
4.43
239.2k
39
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,016 Followers

Mitch stayed away from his mother in a sense all week; he avoided spending too much time alone with her. During the week he continued to have persistent boners over what had happened when she fell asleep during the movie.

All week long she would drop him off at summer school and pick him up from summer school. Friday had finally rolled around and Mitch called his mother from school and told her he was going to go party with some of his friends. Karen was totally pissed off by this; Mitch was supposed to be grounded and not allowed to do anything.

She asked her sister to baby-sit Jenny and she got in her van to look for which ever friends house he may be at partying. She struck out at the first three homes and then she arrived at the home of his buddy Kevin. Mitch and Kevin had been good friends throughout school and she remembered that Kevin's parents were out of town on vacation. Karen got out of her van and walked up the walk to Kevin's front door, she rang the bell several times. Finally Kevin came to the door, the handsome young man staggered a bit when he opened it.

"Uh Mrs. Collins!" he exclaimed.

"Yes Kevin is Mitch here?" she asked.

"Yeah he is here somewhere." He answered sheepishly. "Hey Mike go find where Mitch is, I think he went off with Lea. Might as well come in and wait Mrs. Collins while Mike goes and finds him for you."

Karen walked in to find the living room full of kids from Mitch's class drinking and listening to music. Kevin led her to the love seat and cleared it off for her to have a seat, to her surprise he plopped right down next to her. He offered her some beer and then some wine, Karen declined the beer but accepted a small glass of wine.

"Wow Mrs. Collins I hope you will be cool and not say anything to my parents about this." He said.

"Oh my Kevin you know how many kids has done this through the years whenever their parents are not home. Just keep it safe okay." She lectured taking a sip of wine.

"Thanks, you are definitely one of the coolest moms around and a real babe too." He said putting an arm around her shoulder giving her a friendly hug or so she thought.

Mitch had just reluctantly stopped his make out session with the lovely Lea and went down to the living room. His mother and Kevin could not see him from where he was standing in the hall, but he had a clear view of them. He watched as Kevin's hand slid off of his mother's shoulder down around her waist.

His mom looked better than any of the high school girls currently at the party, she wore a short denim skirt and a figure hugging top that showed cleavage of her large breasts. Kevin got brave and reached around with his free hand and placed it on her thigh gently rubbing it. Karen looked down at this action with surprise at the young man's brash behavior and quickly removed it.

"Kevin I'm old enough to be your mom." She reminded him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Mrs. Collins, you are just the hottest mom of any of the kids in school, a definite MILF." He shouted the last word.

"Milf?" she asked.

"Mom I'd Like to Fuck." He answered.

Mitch expected his mother to slap him across the face and throw her glass of wine in it as well. Instead he heard his mother laugh as if she was told the funniest joke she had ever heard.

"So Kevin what makes me so desirable to you young boys?" she asked.

"Well you had a great body before you had your last baby, but the baby made your body look even better, you know filling it out more in the right places." He said trying to put his hand on her leg again. Karen laughed at the comment and moved his hand away.

"Well Kevin thanks for the compliment, yet older women need more than someone telling them they have a nice body. You need to find other things to compliment us on like our eyes, hair, our minds would be a good place to start." She explained

"Well Mrs. Collins you have beautiful eyes, your hair is as soft as silk and you are definitely the smartest mom I have ever met." He said trying hard to be romantic.

"Oh I need to find my son." She said putting the glass down and getting up from the love seat. She turned around and cupped Kevin's face with both hands and give him a three second kiss on the lips. "Thanks for being sweet Romeo."

Everyone in the room gave out a collective woo hoo and Kevin's face turned bright red with embarrassment. As for Mitch everything he saw gave him a raging hard on and he saw Lea half way down the stairs. He quickly turned and ran up the stairs; he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back up as well. She let him drag her along giggling all the way to Kevin's parents' bedroom.

"Wow, what has gotten into you stud?" she asked.

"I have time and I need you bad baby." He said sounding very clichéd.

He quickly pulled his jean shorts off and then his underwear; he let his cock bounce around as he joined Lea on the bed. She pulled her jeans and panties off; she had a condom out and opened for him to wear.

Mitch hated to wear the damn things, yet he did not want his baby sister to be an aunt nine months later. He put it on his hard cock and slid it into Lea's wet tight pussy; he reached up and pulled her shirt off to reveal her small firm tits with pointy pink nipples. He sucked on them both and then began to thrust inside of her with urgency; Lea pulled her legs back to let him get more penetration.

While he was fucking her tight pussy with a furious pace, Lea was letting out soft moans beckoning Mitch to fuck her good and hard. Karen had during all this time made her way upstairs and heard his voice. She had opened the door and peered in, she stood quietly for a long time watching her son fuck this girl. It reminded her of when his father and her used to fool around in her parents room when they were his age.

Karen could not move from the door way as she continued to watch her son continue to fuck Lea. Finally he let out a loud groan just as she screamed out she was cumming, he made several slow thrusts as his cock finished emptying into the condom. Karen was relieved to see that he had worn a condom and slowly closed the door.

"Mitch I will be out in the car waiting for you, you have five minutes to get down there." She said.

"Shit!" he exclaimed.

While he dressed to go down to meet his mother out in the car, his mother sat behind the steering wheel wrestling with what she had just saw. She was slightly troubled to see her son have sex, yet she was even more puzzled at why her pussy was now very wet and itching to get fucked.

Mitch got into the car and they drove quietly home, his aunt said she put Jenny to bed and she left to go home leaving the two of them alone. Mitch sat down at the kitchen table and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. Karen leaned against the counter staring at her oldest child, who used to be her little boy.

"I had an interesting conversation with your friend Kevin tonight." She said.

"Really, about what?" he asked.

"Apparently I'm a Milf." She said.

"That really is meant as a compliment." He answered.

"I also saw what you and Lea were doing in his parents' bedroom." She said. "Are you two going steady now?"

"I think so, we are going to the same school this fall if I pass summer school." He replied.

"I'm glad you kept it safe with her, I'm too young to be a grandmother." She said. "Just keep being careful."

"We will mom." He said. "Wow that went better than I thought it would."

"Well you are eighteen now so I guess you will be experimenting with sex." She said. "C'mon let's go into the living room and watch some TV."

"Okay." He said.

They sat and talked in the living room until it was two in the morning, they used to talk like this when Mitch was a few years younger while his father was away on business. She reached up and grabbed the center of her chest and then rubbed it for a minute or two.

"Is something wrong Mom?" he asked.

"Just ache a little, I did not get to nurse your sister and my breasts are full of milk right now." She explained. "Would you get my pump for me and an extra bottle?"

"Sure Mom." He said running to the kitchen to get everything she wanted.

She placed one of the nursing towels she had handy in the living room so he could see very little of her breast. She places the pump to the breast and the pump gave a little whir then it quit.

"Shit while I was looking for you I forgot to get batteries." She exclaimed.

"Sorry mom, I wish there was something I could do to help." He said.

"Well they really ache and you are my son, would you like to nurse and help them stop aching." She said.

"Uh, if it would help you out, what do I do?" he asked nervously.

She lifted her shirt to reveal her nursing bra; the large bloated breast was hanging out of one of the cups the other still in. Her large dark nipples had a small white spot of milk on it; she held it up towards him.

"Just put your mouth around the nipple and suck, you have to suck hard at first and then it flows easy." She explained.

"Okay." He said.

He leaned in and placed his mouth over her nipple, his mother looked down at him nodding that it was alright to continue. He sucked hard and then was rewarded with a blast of breast milk, he was surprised he liked how it tasted and sucked on it for more.

Karen was thankful to feel some relief and leaned further back on the couch relaxing and giving him better access. Mitch suckled on her breast for around ten minutes when it finally stop giving milk, without asking he undid her nursing bra and got the other tit out.

He quickly dove in to start sucking on it as he did with the other one; Karen just laid back and closed her eyes.

Mitch felt his cock getting hard and he wondered if his mother was enjoying this in a maternal way or if he was making her horny too. He gave it five minutes when he decided to reach up and fondle the breast he had just emptied. She did not say or do anything so he continued to suckle one and play with the other. He gently toyed with her nipple and gave it gentle squeezes.

Karen let out a soft mew and placed her hand on the back of her son's head, her skirt had rode up to her panties. He was right this was turning her on as he felt his mother's pelvis grind against his thigh. The other breast was finally empty and now instead of suckling for milk he was licking and sucking it like a lover. He hungrily went back en forth between the two sucking, kissing and licking her nipples.

"Oh Mitch oh Mitch baby that feels good." She moaned. "Oh shit, dammit stop it now!"

His mother yelled covered her big tits and ran out of the room; she ran upstairs and shut her bedroom door. Mitch waited in the living room several long minutes by himself, confused by what had happened. He was very horny and pulled his cock out; he began to jerk off shooting his cum all over his stomach of his shirt.

He climbed the stairs very quietly heading for his bedroom; he paused by his mother's room and heard her again. Her body was thrashing on the sheets and she was moaning louder than she did last weekend. Soon he heard her have a real powerful orgasm, the thrashing and moaning stopped. He listened as her heard his mother stop to sob herself to sleep.

Mitch felt guilty, yet now he also felt obsessed with his beautiful mother, he knew he still had a week left to attempt to fuck his mother. He planned on using the week to do just that, he was hooked on the taste of her milk, the soft feel of her body and the knowledge that she was just as turned on by what had happened as he was.

Mitch had to have his mother and nothing was going to stop him from unleashing the incestuous monster inside of him. He must have stayed up until the crack of dawn on how he was going to start the week long seduction of his mother.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,016 Followers