Hard Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
Karen hatches a plan that will satisfy everyone.
2.4k words
4.47
122.3k
28
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,021 Followers

Karen turned her son down for any kind of sexual contact this morning. She was both tired and sore from all of the action this past few days. She told him she would make it up to him and he would be very pleased.

She waited until he left and got right on the phone to her sister Kelly, she explained she wanted her to come over so they could sun together in the backyard. Then she called her mother to see if she wanted to watch the baby for a little while today. Her mother said she would be delighted to watch the baby for her, so she got the baby dressed. Then she packed a diaper bag, put her in her car seat and took the baby to her mothers.

Karen got home and changed into her favorite two pieces just in time for Kelly to pull into her driveway. She quickly called Kevin and told him to hurry over, also to never mind the vehicle in the driveway. He agreed and would be there in a few minutes, her sister came in wearing a long white tee shirt over her suit.

"Hey Kelly!" shouted Karen. "I have a whole pitcher of a long island iced tea for us to enjoy."

"Great I brought some wine coolers too." Her sister said.

Kelly is a few years younger than Karen with three kids, her husband Stewart left her after the third child was born for a younger woman. Kelly has lived the last few years of her life in the doldrums not dating and only caring for her kids.

The two of the started with the wine coolers and then went outdoors with the pitcher of iced tea. They rubbed lotion on each other and enjoyed the hot warm sun on their bodies, Karen was amazed that Kelly had smaller, rounder grapefruit sized breasts, compared to her much larger ones. Even though Kelly was a little jealous of her sisters larger breasts, Karen was jealous Kelly had always had long tanned shapely legs. Kelly also wore some two pieces swim suit that was pink in color and did a very nice job to compliment her body.

Kelly was starting to get a very nice buzz from all the booze when Kevin had arrived, Karen excused herself to go talk to him. Her sister watched this handsome, muscular young man come in through the back gate and figured he must be a friend of Mitch's.

"Who is she?" Kevin asked.

"That is Kelly my sister, I have a proposition for you if you will follow me into the house for a moment." Karen said to him and then grabbing his arm.

"So what do you propose." He said once inside.

"My sister is divorced, drunk, lonely and probably very horny. I think she could use a good romp with a nice young man to build her confidence. I want you to seduce my sister, if all goes well you can have yourself a hot milf as you would say to do with as you please all summer. Then you will be satisfied and we can end this little business of you blackmailing me for sex." She explained as he listened intently.

"Okay you are willing to let me fuck your sister in place of you, all right if she is as hot as you say I will go for it. Shall we?" He said to gesture his arm to the door.

"Hey sis do you mind if Kevin hangs out with us until Mitch comes home?" Asked Karen.

"No not at all." Kelly said to watch the young man pull up a deck chair.

The three of them killed all of the iced tea, then Kevin suggested something else. He pulled a plastic baggie from his pocket full of joints, he gave each woman one and then got one for himself.

"Trust me this is good shit to relax with." He laughed.

"Wow I have not smoked in years." giggled Kelly.

The three of them sat toking up when Karen gave Kevin a subtle nod to start in on her sister, he finally took the hint and leaned in closer to her. He put his hand on her long leg and ran it up to her inner thigh, Kelly let a soft sigh.

"You are an incredibly sexy woman." He said.

"I have to go use the bathroom." Karen said to excuse herself.

"I have'nt heard anyone say that in a while." She said.

"You look so hot in that suit and your sister is gone." He said hoping she would get the hint.

"Yes she is." Kelly said turning her head towards the house, when she turned it back Kevin was waiting to plant a kiss on her lips.

Kelly mewed softly into his mouth as he pushed his tongue past her hesitant lips, it had been so long since a man has kissed her like this she did not want to stop. Yet something inside her screamed that her sister was inside and this man was a lot younger than herself. Finally she pushed him back and fanned herself with her hand to describe how hot that was.

"Sorry we can't I'm pretty buzzed and my sister is inside." She said.

"Oh that I think she can take the hint if she sees us kissing again." He explained.

"Well she did say I should get back out there and find a man." She said reaching up to pull him down to join her on the chaise lounge.

The two of them were kissing passionately when Karen came to the back door, she stood and watched what was transpiring. Kevin had her sisters' top undone and removed, he was gently squeezed, her round breasts with very large nipples. He leaned down and gently took one into his mouth, Kelly arched her back to push her sensitive teed up to his warm wet mouth.

Kevin kissed his way down her flat stomach and then he positioned himself between her legs, he pulled her bottoms off. Karen gasped at what she saw from her back door, her sister shaved her pubic region.

"Very nice." Kevin said and dove in.

He licked, sucked and fingered her pussy, her juices were practically flowing out of her cunt as he savored its nectar. Even inserting a couple of fingers into her very tight cunt he could tell she had not been fucked in a while. Soon he had her bucking wildly against his face as came, rubbing her pussy all over his face and lapping tongue.

"Oh oh oh ohhooooooohhhhhhhhh ahhh ahh ahh fuck I'mmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnngggggggg!" She moaned loudly.

Karen pulled her both of her tits out of her top and began to fondle and squeeze as she watched Kevin slide his cock into her sister. He had to work at getting his hard cock into her very tight pussy, she asked him to be gentle with her. Karen was a little jealous that this young man who treated her like a dirty slut yesterday was now treating her sister like a lady.

She watched as Kevin used very slow gentle thrusts to work his cock into her pussy, he finally got the whole thing inside of her sister. He pumped it in and out of her pussy slow and easy, making sure each stroke was slow and deliberate. Karen's hand now wandered down inside her bottoms and she started frigging her clit.

"Oh god Kevin's this feels so good." She said in between moans.

Her pussy was becoming more and more lubricated from it's first fucking in years. Kevin could fell her long shapely leg's slide up to his back. He reached down and pulled them up until each leg now rested on his shoulders. Kelly was now moaning louder as her new young lover was still fucking her slowly and very deep into her cunt.

"Oh fuck that really feels good, so fucking well. Fuck me Kevin. Oh don't stop fucking me." She pleaded.

"Your way too hot to ever stop fucking, if you let me, I will fuck you all summer if you would like me to?" He asked in between thrusts.

"Oh yes I would like that very much." She squealed. "Fuck me, yes. Fuck me all summer you hot young stud."

With that he started to pick up the pace and was soon pounding it into her pussy, when she had a powerful orgasm he got her up onto all fours. She obediently turned around and got up for him, he positioned himself behind her and fucked her from behind. Kelly held onto the cushion on the lounge for dear life as her pussy was getting the pounding of a life time. Soon the three of them were cumming in unison, Kelly and Kevin collapsed on the lounge, while Karen could feel her knees buckle from the power of her own orgasm.

The three of them got dressed, Karen waited until the two of them were finished and she went back outside. Kelly was gathering up her things and it looked as if Kevin was waiting for her, he winked at Karen as she came out.

"Um Kevin and I have the munches, so we are going to go out and get some lunch." Said Kelly.

"Great I have some things that I need to take care of as well, give me a call some time sis." She said to give her a quick hug and peck. "Kevin have fun. I will tell Mitch you stopped by."

"Thanks Karen, tell him I will be busy for a while before I could stop in again." He said to escort his new milf out of the back yard.

Karen got out her son's address book and found Lea's phone number in it, she called the young girl up. She asked if she would be interested in coming over and having dinner with her and Mitch. Lea agreed to the offer and wanted to talk to Karen about her son, she would arrive at the house an hour later. Karen called Mitch on his cell phone as well and asked him to go to his grandmothers and get his sister Jenny.

Lea finally arrived and the two of them went out into the kitchen to make supper, Karen put Lea to work on the salad. Karen thought this was really cute, short blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice young firm body. The girl obviously did not have a bra under her tank top as the nipples of her perky tits stuck out against the fabric.

"Can I call you Karen?" She asked.

"Of course." She answered.

"Do you know what I did to Mitch, he won't call me, return my calls, see me or anything? I thought we could start a relationship. I really like him a lot if you know what I mean." Lea explained.

"That is what I will try to remedy tonight a young lady." Said Karen. "I think my boy is a fool for not being with a beautiful your lady as yourself."

"Thank you Karen." She said reaching for a nice thick cucumber. "You are very pretty too."

"Thank you Lea." Karen replied.

"Did you ever experiment with other girls when you were my age?" Lea asked. "Mitch told me once he thought it would be sexy if I did it for him."

"A few time, but not since college." Said Karen. "It is a very fulfilling experience, even better with a lady who knows what she is doing."

"Well maybe in college." She said to rub the cucumber. "God it's been so long since Mitch and I last did it."

Karen walked up behind the young woman and pressed her against the counter, she was acting on pure lust. She wanted to be this young woman's first female sexual encounter and she wanted to make sure this girl understood how serious she was for her to get her son back with her.

Karen ran her hands up Lea's arms and then back down again, she gently kissed her neck the whole time. Then she reached around her and slid her hands up Lea's shirt to fondle her firm young tits. Lea moaned and then ground her ass back against the older woman.

"Turn around honey." She whispered in her ear.

Lea turned around and the two of them began kissing passionately, Karen forgot what it was like to kiss another woman. She had forgotten how much softer and passionate it could be. It felt so good it sent tingles all the way to her pussy.

Finally she broke the kiss and lifted Lea's shirt off and sucked on her pink jutting nipples, Lea moaned as she watched the older woman's tongue dart over them. They were so sensitive and her pussy was feeling like it was on fire. She kissed her way down and pulled her tight shorts off, again another shaved pussy. Karen once up close could now see what turned men on by this, she gently rubbed her pussy. Then she stuck her tongue in the wet slit and began to lick the young ladies pussy, she found her little nub and worked it until she made Lea cum.

Karen watched as the young lady pulled her up to her and they kissed some more, Lea licked all of her pussy juice off of Karen's face. Then she got down on her knees, Karen leaned over the counter and Lea got behind her. Lea hesitantly licked at her pussy, then to her surprise Karen reached around and pushed her face right to it.

"Oh yes eat my pussy you little slut." Karen groaned.

Lea had little choice but to start lapping wildly at Karen's pussy, she could swear she could taste sperm in it. Then to her shock she saw Karen take the big cucumber from the table and reach around to her ass. She rubbed the vegetable up and down her ass crack, then around her asshole.

"Fuck me in the ass with this while you eat my pussy." She demanded.

Lea shoved the waxed cucumber up her ass and Karen shrieked aloud from the rough penetration. It felt great as after she adjusted too as the vegetable worked its way in and out of her ass. Lea was getting better at eating pussy and found her clit, soon Karen grasped the counter with both hands, digging in with her fingernails.

"Oh yes your making this dirty old slut cum, make me cum, oh I'm coming what a dirty old slut I'm!" She moaned aloud.

Once she was recovered from her orgasm they got dressed, washed up and finished dinner. The rest of the time they discussed how Lea could get Mitch back. Karen thought to herself and how I can get my life back to normal as well.

To be continued.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,021 Followers