Hard Road of Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day the sun was shining down, as I stood by the smoking grill, “Hey sexy!” I yelled to Tina, “Bring me a cold beer please.” I smiled at her as I watched her tiny ass that was just covered by a small pair of shorts. She could make it wiggle as well as anybody.

She walked up to me, handing me the beer she said, “Hope your cock is ready again tonight. I’m on fire.” Tina smiled and grabbing my cock through my shorts. “It was good this morning, but you got me wanting it for hours at a time.” She giggled and ran off to play with some kids on the playground.

“Hi handsome.” A soft and sweet voice said from behind me. “I didn’t even think when Tina told me you owned company.” I turned to see Kelly standing with a smile on her face. She had let that pretty blonde hair of hers grow just past her shoulders and her body had filled out, giving her a nice full set of 36d breasts. Her lean hips and ass also seemed a few inches bigger and looked sexier than before in the very short, blue skirt she had worn.

My eyes looked her over one more time, “You look great!” I said moving to her. “What ever happened to you? I was real worried about you.” I told her, as I couldn’t help looking at her full breasts under her thin, white summer blouse.

“My Daddy had cancer and I had to help my Mother with him.” she said with a frown on her pretty face. “And, a couple of months later I found out I was going to have a baby.” Kelly looked around the picnic grounds real fast and pointed. “There he goes!” she laughed pointing to a small boy running to catch some other kids that were playing.

I smiled as I watched her son running after the kids, “I bet his Daddy sure loves him.” I said looking back to Kelly and a little frown came across her face.

“His Daddy doesn’t even know.” She replied with little tears in her eyes. “His Daddy was a great guy I only went out with one time and we ended up having a great time in a parking lot.” She said with a sniff. “He had told me he was too old to have kids, so I was afraid he would have turned us away.” By this time tears were running down her face.

I pulled her into my arms; “You should have came back. I wouldn’t have cared; I was crazy about you. I went to your place, called you all the time, but I couldn’t find you.” I said caressing her bare back as her hips pushed into my hardening cock thinking of that night when I impregnated her body with our baby.

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t know.” Kelly sobbed in my arms. “And now, my sweet cousin loves you.” She cried as our bodies pushed together. All that I could think of was how great it was when we were joined together. Her tight muscles milked me so good that night.

I hugged her to me and made sure my stiff cock pushed on her wonderful pussy, “We have a little boy to think about and what would be best for him.” I said looking into her pretty eyes and I leaned to softly kiss Kelly’s lips.

About that time Tina came running up to us, “Hi Kelly!” she said seeing tears running down Kelly’s face. “Oh shit! It’s him isn’t it?” she pulled Kelly into her arms hugging her so very tight. “I had no idea that he was the guy you told me about.” Tina sniffed and wiped a tear from her eye.

“It’s OK. I never really told you much about him.” Kelly said as she brushed the tears from her pretty face and pushed back her sexy blonde hair. “How does it feel having two beautiful ladies in love with you?” Kelly asked me with one of her great warm smiles.

I just smiled at both of them standing in the warm summer sun, looking over every inch of their bodies, thinking of the things that were to come, “I must say, I love it!” I reached to pull both of them into my arms and made sure my big hands grabbed both their asses. “What are we going to do?” I asked my two beauties.

Kelly and Tina hugged each other laughing out loud and Kelly said, “Tina and I have always wanted to find a guy we could love together…and be able to love each other.” They both smiled and gave each other a fast kiss.

“So, if we all moved in together you want to love each other?” I teasingly asked them knowing what Kelly meant.

They both returned a sexy smile and Tina replied, “Well, we would only do it if you were with us, wouldn’t we Kelly?” she smiled as she gently caressed between Kelly’s long legs.

Kelly reached to gently slap-away Tina’s snooping hand, “Girl, what if someone sees you doing that.” Kelly asked her horny cousin. “You can wait till later, I’m sure Clint would love seeing this when we’re all alone.” Kelly added giving me a tiny wink. “Wouldn’t you?” she asked me with a sexy smile and gave her lips a long, slow lick.

My mind raced with thoughts of these two beautiful creatures being in my house, to hold, love, and giving them both a new baby every year. “I think that would be nice!” I said thinking of them making love to each other as I watched and of course, joining in.

17.

Later that night I was in the shower enjoying the hot water, as it ran down my lean, hard body when the shower door opened, “Would you like some company?” Kelly asked as she stood before me wearing only a sweet smile and a very tiny pair of panties. Her breasts were standing up with anticipation; her nipples were hard and swollen.

“Sure!” I moaned as I looked over her wonderful body. Even after having a baby, Kelly looked great. “You look so fucking good!” I said as I pulled her tall body into my arms, “We still fit together so nice.”

She smiled looking into my eyes, “I remember you really liked me being so tall, you said I was perfect to fuck!” Kelly giggled as her pussy pressed against my long and getting hard cock. “Shit, it feels so good! I’ve been so horny for you; I knew no other man could please me after having this inside me.” Kelly said as she wrapped her long fingers around my shaft.

“Easy girl! That thing is loaded and is ready to shoot inside this hot pussy!” I replied as I ran my fingers up her warm slit making sure I gave her hard clit a tickle. “I can’t wait to get back inside you; your body was the best I’ve ever been in.” I said as I moved to start sucking on her tender neck and ears.

Kelly lied against me as I pleasured her long neck, my hands roamed over her lovely hips and sweet ass. “Clint, take me! Please!” Kelly begged me as she trembled in my arms and her sexy pelvic rested on my stiffened cock.

“My pleasure, sexy mother. Let’s go. Oh wait a second, I have to piss.” I said remembering Kelly orgasmed the last time I did it on her body and was hoping she still like the idea of me pissing on her.

Kelly smiled and took my stiff cock in her soft hands, “So, you remembered what I love.” She said pointing my cock to her burning pussy and I released my piss on her tender mound of flesh. “OH YES!” Kelly cried out as my hot pee flowed over her body, hitting her swollen pussy lips and running down her slender, long legs to the shower floor. Her thrust her hips forward, ramming my pissing cock just inside her delicate insides and I pissed in her pussy.

“I’m finished.” I told her and we went to my room. “How would you like me to take you?” I asked as I held her in my arms and my fingers ran up and down the wonderful crevice of her behind, sending chills of lust over every inch of her body.

Kelly looked into my eyes as my fingers teased her behind, “Any way with you will be fantastic!” she softly moaned out in my darkened room. “As long as I get your monster cock inside me, shooting your hot cum in me, giving me another of your babies.” Kelly said as tears ran down her pretty face.

“You want another baby?” I asked thinking of how great she must look with her belly swollen and her great breasts full of warm milk. I had never been with a pregnant woman before, but was suddenly looking forward to it.

“YES!” Kelly moaned loudly as I laid her back on my bed, “Clint, take me, fuck me like you did that night! Nice and deep, splitting my pussy in two.” Kelly said with a seductive voice spreading her legs nice and wide, readying herself to be entered.

“My sweet, sexy mother.” I said as I moved on her body, lining up my cock to again fill her with my hot seeds. “Here goes my sweet.” I moaned and pushed inside her until our hips met. “Oh shit!” I groaned out as she began to milk my hard cock with her amazing inner muscles.

Kelly looked into my eyes as she milked me, “Is it good, handsome?” she asked me as she squeezed her pussy harder. “Do you like my pussy sucking you? Sucking your long hard cock.” She moaned as her hips thrust upward into me. “Cum in me, handsome. Give me another baby.”

“Fuck, you’re killing me you nasty little girl.” I told her as I began to move my long cock in and out of her tender body, lifting her great ass off the bed with each deep thrust in her pussy. “Is this good? My long cock pumping your tight little hole, getting ready to fill it with some baby seeds?” I asked her as I pumped her faster and harder as I looked to her beautiful face, her eyes were lightly closed with a sweet and pleasured look.

“YES! YES! CLINT!” Kelly screamed out and I felt her insides begin to squeeze me, I knew what was next. “OH MY GOD!” Kelly screamed again as her delicate insides exploded around my cock. “Clint, fuck me, make me cum!” Kelly panted as she thrust her hips to meet my cock as it rammed deep into her body.

“Go baby. Cum on my cock! I want to feel my baby cum on me.” I cheered her on hoping I was pleasing her to the fullest. “Go baby!” I moaned as I lied across her and began to fill her insides full of hot, thick cum. “Oh Kelly, my baby.” I moaned again as I filled her full of my little baby seeds. Shot after massive shot I filled her tiny hole full of hot, sticky cum

She held me in her tender arms as I filled her, “That’s my man. Give me that hot stuff. I want another baby so bad.” Kelly moaned as she locked her long legs around my waist, pulling me deeper inside her. “Come on handsome, get that nasty stuff out and shoot it deep in me!” she whispered as she slowly thrust her thin hips upward and in small circles giving me feelings I had never known in my life.

“Kelly, you’re wonderful!” I moaned looking into her blue eyes and shooting my last drops of cum in her body. I lied on her body, enjoying the feel of her legs and arms wrapped around me, softly kissing her on the lips and feeling her panting body.

“You’re not too bad, yourself.” She teased me and we drifted off the sleep, holding each other.

18.

The next morning I awoke with a hot mouth wrapped around my long cock and hearing soft moans of pleasure, “Oh yes, good morning to you, too!” I said looking down to Tina seeing a sweet smile on her mouth as she sucked me. When I looked again, that’s when my real surprise came; Kelly had her head between Tina’s legs eating her wet pussy like a wild animal. “You nasty, nasty girls’!” I moaned as I watched the wonderful sex show.

“Clint, I want a baby, too! Fuck me, I’m so horny.” Tina begged me as she pulled away from Kelly and her long tongue. “Please, do me like you did her last night. Fuck me hard and deep.” Tina moaned as she climbed on my chest, letting my stiff cock rest on her drenched pussy.

I wanted to tease my young lover, “Why don’t you get on me and fuck it yourself.” I said caressing her hard little nipples in my big fingers. “Climb on, ram it up your tight little pussy.” I said winking at her and lifting her little ass up and let her down on my cock. Slowly it sank into her young body, filling it full of stiff cock.

“Clint! Clint!” Tina cried out with joy as she took me deeper than she ever had before. “It feels so good!” she moaned and started to slowly rotate her tiny hips while she moved up and down. “I wish I would have done this sooner.” Tina giggled and watched Kelly move up to lie beside me.

Kelly smiled as she watched Tina, “Looks like she’s having fun up there.” She said as her delicate fingers reached to tease Tina’s hard nipples as she rode my hard cock. “Is it good?” she asked Tina. “Just think, you’ll have his baby growing in you now.” Kelly moaned as her hand slid down to squeeze my cock as Tina rode it.

“Oh yes! I want your baby!” Tina cried out as her pace got faster and took more of me inside her body. “I’m so close, you do it now!” she moaned as she gave me a desperate look of lust.

I pulled her tiny body on top of me and rolled on top, “OK, baby. You relax and let me fuck my little girl.” I said kissing her as deep as I could. “Can she be the little girl, and you be the Mommy?” I ask Kelly as I used Tina’s tiny pussy, lifting her small, tight ass off the bed with each deep thrust into her.

“Oh yes! Can I fuck our little girl, too?” Kelly asked me as she moved to give Tina a good, deep kiss and slid her hand back to hold my cock as I fucked Tina. “She’s so wet; I bet she’s ready to cum.” Kelly moaned as my pace quickened. “Fuck her, Clint! Make her hot pussy cum!” Kelly moaned as she leaned to suck Tina’s nipples.

“Clint!” was all Tina could say when her body exploded into a massive orgasm around my stiff cock. Her tiny muscles held me as she screamed out with joy, “YES, YES OH YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!”

Kelly held Tina’s nipples with her fingers, twisting, pulling, and sucking them, “Go baby, let him fuck you hard! Get his baby in your belly!” Kelly moaned and went back to using Tina’s nipples. Soft sucking noises filled my ears along with the slurping sounds that came from between Tina’s legs.

“Give me a baby!” Tina moaned out as she thrust her hips into the air, “Give me your baby! Give me a baby!” was all the little girl could say as I thrust deep into her young and excited body.

“Yes baby, I will. I’m going to fill your hot pussy full.” I said and I felt my balls swelling with cum and I knew I was ready, “Holly shit!” I moaned and released inside my sexy little lover. The girl that worked for me, the girl that had brought me back to life, the girl that would now have my baby growing inside her young body.

Tina pulled her legs high in the air, making it easy for cum to swim deep inside her and give her the baby she wanted so badly. “Fill me up! Give me your little baby!” Tina cried out with joy with each injection of sperm from my hard cock.

“You two are going to kill me!” I moaned and gently lied on Tina’s panting body, holding her as close as I could and then I pulled Kelly against us. “After everything I’ve been through the past few years, you two make up for it all!” and I gave them both a deep, loving kiss.

19.

It seemed like just days before both my beautiful girls’ were swollen so big with a baby in their bellies and breasts leaking milk all over the house, I loved it all. I made sure I sucked them both dry every chance I had and then would then fuck them both.

“I’m so sick of my tits dripping all over me!” Tina said as she sat on the sofa next to Kelly and I. “Will it do it even after the baby comes?” Tina asked Kelly as she lifted my arm around her neck.

“Yes, I’m afraid so.” Kelly replied with a loving frown. “If the baby doesn’t drink much it will be very bad at first.” She added as we both looked to see her thin blouse was soaking wet from all of her drainage.

I pulled Tina on my lap and leaned my mouth to her milk-filled breasts, “I’ll fix you, baby.” I said and took one of the milk-filled beauties into my mouth and began to gently suck out her warm milk. I sucked the warm fluid from her young body and watched waves of pleasure run over her body.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, it feels so good when you do that.” Tina softly moaned out as she lied on my chest giving me complete access to drain her. “Take me to your bed. I want you to suck my milk, while Kelly eats me.” Tina said with a sweet smile and a very lustful look on her face.

I stood up with her swollen body in my arms and looked to Kelly and said, “Sounds good to me, let’s go make this pretty girl happy.” And I went to my room, laying her softly on my bed and moved to suck her milk-filled breasts, while Kelly moved between Tina’s legs, placing tiny kisses on her thighs.

“You two are so wonderful to me!” Tina moaned pushing her breasts to my face and spreading herself as wide as she could for Kelly, giving all of herself to her very sexy cousin.

I pulled a pillow under my head lifting it so I could suck Tina’s breasts while I watched Kelly pleasure her swollen pussy. She placed tiny kisses all over her tender thighs while her long, slender fingers caressed the sides of Tina’s burning mound. Slowly her mouth moved to Tina’s bare outer labia mound, she gently sucked on the tender mound of flesh driving Tina wild with desire.

“I love her mouth, she drives me insane!” Tina moaned out as she caressed my face and Kelly’s pretty hair. Her back would arch with delight each time Kelly sucked on her tender flesh. Soft sucking noises came from between Tina’s legs.

“Let me know before you cum and I’ll put my cock in you. I’ll fuck that fat, pregnant pussy real good.” I told Tina as I sucked her other swollen breast dry of milk.

Tina looked at me with dazed eyes and a sweet smile, “Yes! I want your big, fat cock to make me cum!” as she began to push her pussy into Kelly’s face with more vigor and I knew my sweet girl was ready to fuck.

“Let me take over babe.” I said to Kelly and pulled Tina’s swollen body to the side of my bed. Standing between her legs, I slid my hard cock in her as deep as her pregnant body would allow. “I love this pussy!” I cried out as Tina squeezed her still tight muscles around my big cock-shaft.

Kelly positioned her head on Tina’s wide hips and watched with eagerness as I began to fuck her swollen pussy. “Fuck her fat, horny pussy. Make her cum on your big cock!” Kelly said as her hand slipped over my pulsing shaft, pumping it as I pumped Tina’s body. “Make her cum so you can fuck me! I want on top, so I can ram that giant thing in me as far as it will go!” Kelly moaned out, looking into my eyes.

“Kelly, suck my tits that will make me cum.” Tina moaned as she lies on the bed enjoying the good fuck that I was giving her pussy. Her legs were on my shoulders, juices flowed from her pussy, and now Kelly was sucking her fat tits dry.

“Oh God!” Tina cried when her pussy released around my stiff cock holding it deep inside her orgasming young body. Her muscles sucked my cock just as I had sucked her full breasts of her milk, but I wanted to cum inside Kelly, giving her my hot cum.

I pumped Tina faster, lifting her rounded ass off my bed as I fucked her. “Go baby! Cum on my cock!” I groaned as she came around me again. Her tiny body was going wild from me fucking her while Kelly sucked her full tits.

Tears formed in Tina’s eyes as she lied across the bed smiling up at me, “Thank you, Clint! That was so wonderful having you both.” Tina said and moved up to rest on a big pillow.

“Are you ready my sexy woman?” I asked Kelly as I moved up on the bed. “You said something about you wanted to get on top and fuck, is that right?” I pulled her on top of me and sucked one of her full breasts into my mouth, while my hard cock made its way between her legs.

Kelly smiled and replied, “Oh yes, I want it so deep in me it comes out my mouth!” she said lifting her hips to receive my cock. “I’m so horny!” and she sat on me as fast as she could, driving my cock in her to the root. “Oh mother fuck!” Kelly screamed out as our hips met.

“I love being in your hot pussy! It’s always so wet and hot for me.” I groaned as she began moving her hips in a slow grinding motion. “Fuck me, Momma!” I said looking up to Kelly and her big, swollen belly as she rode my stiff cock, driving it deep into her fat, pregnant body.

“Shoot your cum in me, you prick! My pussy is on fire!” Kelly moaned as she closed her pretty eyes. She moved me in and out of her tender insides, making sure my cock drove deep in her body. “Clint! Oh my God!” she called out in the room when she released over my stiff cock. She fell on me, lying against my chest, and still managed to move her wide hips, bringing me needed relief from my cum-filled balls.