Hard Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove up to the Redwood National Forest, up to Yosemite National park and then across the top of the country seeing Mount Rushmore and other sites, spending a night or so In each place.

We then hit the east coast going up into Maine to the tip and then caught I-95 and made our way down, stopping in New York City where we spent 3 days, taking in a couple of Broadway plays and seeing the sites.

We would go south to about Tennessee where we crossed back to where Stella was now living Once there we settled into a new routine our life together.

Stella would help me get started in my new job. She allowed me settle into the job at my own pace At first I would be handling some her existing clients while she made new ones.

Later I began to slowly build my own client base as her existing clients began referring their friends and co-workers to me and soon I was doing quite well for myself, pulling back a healthy 65 K my first year

Personally Stella and I were becoming closer every day. During the time we had been reunited, our love making sessions became more of a spiritual experience, almost a form of worship rather than a physical one. Sure, we had intense physical pleasure from them, don't get me wrong The sex was hot passionate intense and extremely gratifying and we would have sex 24 hours a day if we could but our love was about becoming one spiritually as well as physically.

To consummate and seal our union together in the middle of December we drove to the mountains in North Carolina and rented a cabin unit New Years. On the night of the Winter Solstice we and had our own "joining ceremony" where we exchanged gold rings and necklaces with colored stones in them.

Stella's ring would be gold with a single amethyst stone surrounded by tiny diamonds. My band would be gold and have 5 small emerald stones in the center. We would also wear an Ankh as a symbol of our eternal union. Mine would be two inches long an inch wide and have an Emerald stone and Stella's would be the same except the stone would be amethyst.

As a last part of this ceremony I took on Stella's new last name not only to make a break from my past but to seal our new union together. I went and had my name legally change to Wilson.

Who ever thought that when I would go to prison I would be given a new lease on life. I consider that part of my life dead and buried and look forward to my new life with Stella and partner in our new Venture that is Jupiter Data Systems.

A