Hard Times with Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you saw his penis?" Mom had dropped a hand down between her legs and was pressing it against her crotch. "Tell me what it looked like," she begged as she continued to rub her pussy through her jeans.

"He wasn't circumcised like me, and it was shorter than mine, but it was fatter and curved a little."

"That sounds like a nice cock. Did you ever jerk off together?" Her hand was up under her shirt, pinching and pulling at each of her nipples in turn. We never did jerk off together, but I knew Mom would like it if I had a story about that and thought about making something up. I decided that honesty would be more of a turn on.

"No...but I wouldn't have minded."

"I would like to see that. My little boy and his friend playing with their naughty hard-ons together." She leaned forward and brushed her nipples against the steering wheel. "Did you ever think about sucking his penis?"

"Maybe," I said. That was something I was barely able to admit to myself, and here I was telling my mom that I thought about what it would be like to give a guy a blowjob. "Is that something you like, Mom?" I asked, still a little weirded out. "You want to see me with another man's penis in my mouth?"

"I sometimes think about you and me sucking someone's cock together when I play with my pussy," she confessed.

"I've never done anything like that before. But...but once, me and my roommate kind of both had sex with a girl at the same time," I revealed.

"Tell me," she panted.

"He was in his room doing some chick while I was studying. He came into my bedroom totally naked with a big, fat hard-on and told me this girl wanted to suck me off while he fucked her."

"What did you do?" She unfastened her pants and pushed her hand down inside. Her driving wasn't too steady at this point, but luckily we were the only ones on the road.

"We went to his room where the girl lying on the bed with her legs spread. She had really big pussy lips that stuck way out, and little tits with tiny nipples, and one of those tattoos on her back, just above her butt."

"She sounds like a nasty slut," Mom said as she worked her pussy inside her pants.

"She was a slut. She got up on her hands and knees, and he got behind her and put his cock in her pussy. Then I took my dick out, and let her suck it."

"She sucked my baby's penis while she was getting fucked from behind? She's such a dirty girl, she had two hard cocks inside her. Did you like fucking her slutty mouth?"

"Yes."

"Did you come in her mouth? Did she eat my little boy's cum like a nasty girl?"

"I squirted in her mouth, but she spit it out into her hand. Then she rubbed it on her own tits and went right back to sucking me."

"Hold the wheel," she suddenly commanded. I grabbed the steering wheel and Mom lunged for my cock. She wrapped her mouth around it, sucking and licking it passionately. "Did she suck as good as your mommy?"

"No," I replied, barely able to steer, talk, and enjoy Mom's mouth all at the same time. "You suck my cock so good, Mom. No one can ever suck me as good as you."

She pushed as far as she could, taking almost my entire length deep into her mouth and on into her throat. The car accelerated as she tensed in anticipation of her building orgasm. I wanted to be able to focus on nothing by my cock in my mom's mouth, but I couldn't take my attention away from the road.

Mom held my cock like that deep in her throat as she peaked and climaxed, her hand rapidly grinding against her pussy with desperate force. She pulled away from my dick, leaving it soaked with a slippery coating of her saliva and let out an unrestrained orgasmic scream, knowing that no one but me could hear her. She sat up and drew a few deep breaths before taking the wheel back.

"Mom, I have to come!" I pleaded looking down at the near-purple head of my swollen, spit-covered cock.

"You're still grounded, mister," she reminded me as she licked her own juices off her fingers. "Put that thing away, and keep your hands where I can see them."

I couldn't believe she was actually doing this to me. I thought about ignoring her stupid game and whacking myself off anyway, but I didn't want to spoil her fun. So I just grumbled and reluctantly put it away.

"That's a good boy," she praised and patted me on the leg.

----------------------------------------

Several hours passed and we talked, and made all kinds of plans for when we got to our new home. Mom continued to torment me the entire time. If the bulge in my pants began to lessen she would pull up her shirt and show off her tits until I was hard again. Other times she would just start talking about rubbing her pussy on my face, or sticking her tongue in my ass while I jerked off. I was going out of my mind.

It was twilight, and we were only half an hour from Aunt Linda's place, when Mom turned off the main road.

"Where we going now?" I asked a bit perturbed. I just wanted to hurry up and get to my aunt's house so I could lock myself in the bathroom and finally beat off.

"There's a nice picnic spot down here with a pond we went to once," she explained. "I want to see if it's still there." She was killing me.

The little park was still there. Mom jumped out of the car all excited. I followed her past the couple old picnic tables down to the small pond. We were the only ones there in the fading light of the day. Her face brightened when we came to a crummy old playground.

"You played here when you were little? Do you remember?" She ran over to the rusty swing set.

"I don't remember, Mom, I was like four years old, or something," I said impatiently. I started to feel a little bad that I wasn't able to enjoy this with her, but then it was her own stupid fault I was in a sour mood.

"Ah! The slide!" she cried. "It's still here. You loved that slide, you spent practically the whole day climbing up the ladder and going down." She ran over to it and climbed up. I stood at the bottom with my hands in my pockets and watched her slide down. "I remember how you laughed each time you took a ride like it was only yesterday. You had so much fun on this thing."

Mom looked around, then quickly pulled her pants down. Okay, I wasn't so sour all of the sudden. She looked once more to be absolutely sure no one was around, then dropped her black, lacey panties to her ankles. She turned and sat on the bottom of the slide, lying back and spreading her legs.

"You want to have some more fun on this slide?" she asked seductively, and I nodded excitedly. "Then pull out your pee-pee and jerk off on Mommy's pussy for her."

I was hoping she was going to ask me to fuck her, but I was desperate for any kind of relief. I pulled out my cock and crouched over her. She spread her lips apart so I could see her moist inner folds. Mom teased her clit and hole while I stroked my cock only inches from her pussy.

"That's right, sweetie, masturbate on Mommy's cunt. I want your cum all over my wet pussy." She lifted her shirt and pulled one of her tits up to her mouth. She sucked on her nipple so hard she was able to return her hand down to keep her pussy spread open for me, and continue sucking herself hands-free.

"Mom, I going to come on you," I called out. "I coming right on your cunt." She lifted her hips and pressed her clit against the tip of my cock as I spasmed and began spewing cum on her. She let her heavy tit drop from her mouth.

"That's it, honey, get it all out. Mommy wants all your cum on her pussy."

Once I'd squeezed out every drop I had, I plopped down on the sand, overcome with a dizzying head rush. I sat there for a minute holding my relieved dick in my hand.

I watched in awe as Mom carefully smeared my cum over her pussy. She spread it across her inner lips, and worked it into the pubic hair on either side of her slit. I thought it was odd that she wasn't masturbating, but rather meticulously slathering her entire cunt with my warm jizz.

Once done, she wiped her gooey fingers off on her nipples, then pulled her shirt down. Next, she very carefully pulled her panties up and snugged them into place, followed by her pants. She gave me a smug smile.

"It looks like that slide is still my little boy's favorite." She came and knelt in front of me. She took my softening cock in her mouth and sucked the pearly residue from it. Once she was sure she hadn't missed a single trace of cum, she stood and brushed the sand from her knees.

"Let's get going," she chirped. "Aunt Linda is waiting for us."

12