Hard Work Takes the Prize Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stroke of my crew caught my eye and gave me a high five. "Alec, you were incredible!"

Christi got her wind back and someone herded us over to the podium. The second and third place teams were there too. We all hugged and smiled for the cameras. They wanted us up on the boxes and it felt good to be on top. There was even Chariots of Fire playing on the PA.

Christi looked at me, "What was our time?" I'd been too excited to stop my watch and looked to Carlotta. "1:59:21. Thirty seconds off the course record."

Coach and Mom folded us into the car and we headed home, mostly out of it. Carolyn was gushing, "Kids, they're going to put your names on that big trophy and it sits in a glass case in the Union. She punched Carlotta in the arm, "Would you believe my son and your students are famous jocks?"

I said, "Mom, don't forget that our coach is now famous too. Just wait until she goes to the faculty lunch next week. I'll bet they've never clapped for an adjunct before!"

Carlotta said, "I need a drink. This is too much."

The three of us stripped down and stood under the outdoor shower together. I was getting kissed. Kissed a lot. "Alec, you carried this. You made us stop being foolish and actually train. We love you, we really do."

They climbed on me and we walked over to towels on the lawn. The cats were on the patio table in the shade wanting to know what the uproar was all about.

Carolyn came out with a pitcher and three glasses. "This is mostly juice with splash of tequila. Take it easy."

The three of us smiled at Carlotta and Carolyn under the umbrella and they smiled back. What a feeling to win a long shot. Well, we did work pretty hard. And we did put in a lot of years of competition before. I said to the twins, "The support team did a pretty special job for us, didn't they?"

"We'll have to think up a good present for them."

"Alec, I think you have a special treatment for a present. It's not using your hands either."

I lay back and closed my eyes. "You know, I've kidded around with you two so much about this twins business and this daddy business, that I don't want to give it up."

They lay on me and licked here and there. The muscles in their backs were flexing under my fingers.

Alyssa said, "It's the silliest thing on earth, but I don't want to give it up either. Especially the naughty parts."

Christi asked, "Can we talk to Carolyn about the garage?"

I raised my voice, "Mom, can you come over here a minute, bring the lotion."

"Honey, do I need to work on sore muscles?"

"Yes, but lose the clothes before you get down here, we don't want to get grease on that nice dress."

She dropped the dress and revealed there was nothing under it. I looked at her and she gave me her innocent look back. I reached out my hand and she took it. Shortly Carolyn was on her back with three dervishes poking and proding, licking and kissing.

"This is very nice, but I thought you needed help."

"Actually, we do need your help, or rather the girls do. Relax on me and let them talk to you." My hand waved Carlotta over. She left her dress at the table and knelt down at my side.

Christi started in, "Mrs. Jameson, we'd like to rent your apartment over the garage next term as student housing. We think it would be good for several reasons. First, you would have builtin cat sitters. Second, we would be around to help you control Alec, who can get out of hand from time to time. Third, we would volunteer to replace the pool service to help cover costs. Fourth, we could dress up in maid outfits and serve at your parties. Fifth, we like you a lot and it would be nice to be around you."

While she was hearing this pretty little speech my fingers were spreading lotion on Carolyn's now beautifully tanned boobs. Alyssa was kneading and licking her feet and toes. Carlotta retrieved the cats and added them to Carolyn's tummy. They moved immediately to the twins where they got petted with greasy fingers and purred. I was gently massaging my mom's scalp. She closed her eyes and purred like the cats.

"You've set me up for this. A terrible devious plot. You knew that if you won today, I would be in a vulnerable state, and so you went out and did it."

I said quietly to the girls, "You see, I told you, she is very protective of her home."

"But Alec, how can I turn down a deal which covers the cats, keeps you under control, and provides me with famous athletes to serve at my garden parties?"

Hopeful faces were now smiling. "I have one question. That part about it being nice to be around me. Does that mean from time to time we might share a bed?"

Smiling faces were now giggling. Alyssa spoke up, "You know what he just told us? He said he wasn't going to give up treating us like his twin daughters and having sex with us."

The eyes were still closed. "I'm shocked, shocked beyond words. I suppose this means that he is going to continue to love me too. Carnally love me. Is that the right wording, Carlotta?"

"Girls, tell Carolyn what I said in the first class session about words."

"Carolyn, she said that there was no reason not to use plain ordinary Anglo-Saxon words when talking about sex."

"Oh dear, I promised Robert I wouldn't say fuck at the dinner table."

This launched everyone into a fit of rolling around, laughing, tickling and general fun until five bodies were stretched out in the sun, completely relaxed. The cats retreated to the shade for a nap.

After a while, I crouched over Carolyn, "You're not upset by my impertinent twins?"

She reached up and got a headlock on me. "Impertinent? The only one who is impertinent around here is you and that big cock of yours. Every time I turn around I seem to be impaled by it, having an incredible orgasm. I've never been happier in my life. Of course, I'm going to take in your so-called twins. Someone's got to protect them!"

The twins pushed me out of the way and got into a tangle with Carolyn, whispering about protection.

I grabbed Carlotta and went inside. I picked her up and tossed her on the sofa and jumped on top.

"What about you and me, professor? You're the best thing that ever happened to my lovelife and you know it."

"Fucker. Good for nothing fucker. Think just because you can throw me around, I'm supposed to be your sub. I suppose you've got rope hidden somewhere around here."

I rolled her off onto the floor, sucking on her fingers. "God, I love you. Why aren't I ten years older with a great job so I could marry you and make Brazilian babies."

She turned and gave me a long, wet loving kiss. She put her head on my chest and said, "The world isn't always kind to lovers."

Carolyn's voice behind us said, "Carlotta, get off that big cocked thug. I want to talk to him."

She pulled my hair and set me down on a kitchen stool. The twins were leaning on each other in the doorway, watching with interest. Carlotta was on the sofa, also watching.

"Now you listen to me, offspring. You've totally seduced four innocent women. We want to be around you. We want to rub on you. We want more orgasms with you. We are not a harem, but something close to that, and we don't want you thinking of cutting us off. I want your promise to be our lover, and maybe even our loving daddy when we get kinky. Do you understand that?"

There were tears in her eyes and she stepped into my arms for a kiss. There were more bodies and more kisses and more daddy talk.

After a bit, the lady of the house said, "I don't want to go out, and I don't want to cook. Who knows a good take out place?"