Hardware Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that time I left off my bra and panties; wearing a loosely fitting top and, remembering that I would still need to be somewhat careful as I how I moved about in it, a skirt that was only just a little bit longer than the one I had worn the previous week. However, feeling how I was already reacting to just the thought of being with him again, and remembering how strongly I had done so during my last drive to the hardware barn, I did take the precaution of slipping a hand towel beneath me as I got into the car. And that was just as well because long before I pulled into the car-park I could feel the warm wetness between my legs, and, then as I began to walk towards the store, felt the tell-tale trickle of already flowing lubrication making its way down the inside of my thighs.

That time it was me that got the jump on him; recognizing the appetising curve of buttocks as he bent to tidy some low level stock; then, moving up close behind him and firmly grabbing him; grinning at the startled expression I saw on saw on his face when he straightened and whipped around.

'Busy Ben?' I asked with barely concealed excitability.

'Not too busy that I can't be of help to you.' He replied with that Cheshire-cat grin when he saw I was carrying the signal product. 'I see you decided not to simply walk away from me.' he added in a more intimate tone.

'Far from it! Did you really think I would?'

'I couldn't tell Angela - your reaction was a bit vague, a bit indifferent. I've spent much of this week wondering what it was I did that turned you off me.'

'Oh I was never turned off you Ben - in fact, quite the reverse! But this place isn't the place for holding a conversation of that sort - I just came to see if you were still prepared to offer me some more of your fabulous service.' I added, raising one eye-brow to accentuate my underlying question.

'Oh god yes! Yes please Angela! I've spent most evenings remembering how wonderful it was making love with you.'

'And jerking off while you did that?' I asked in what came out as no more than a breathlessly hoarse whisper.

'That too!' he answered blushingly.

'Doesn't really help much, does it!'

'No - you too?'

'Mmm - naughty aren't we.'

'No Angela - horny, not naughty!' He answered - delighting me with the return of that quirkily lop-sided grin.

With the initial tenseness between us dissipated, we stood for a moment or two, our eyes drifting up and down over each other. Mine again noting the firm squareness of his chest and shoulders, then traveling down over his tight fitting shorts and long, muscular legs. His obviously instantly picking-up on the fact I had come to him bra-less, and that time remaining firmly fixed on the way my breasts rose and fell as my breathing came in excitedly shorter bursts.

'Did you ever go camping, I mean with your family?' he suddenly asked incongruously.

'Uh? Well yes.' I responded unsurely hesitant.

'And did you enjoy it?'

'Some bits, yes. Why?'

In reply, he simply took my hand and led me off towards a section of the barn I hadn't seen before. 'We have an extensive range of camping equipment - so I'm sure I can show something that will be of interest.' He explained as we turned a corner and I saw a whole area filled with tents, trailers, barbecues, portable showers and a hundred and one other pieces of camping paraphernalia.

'This way Angela.' He said, leading me through the maze towards one of the larger tents, then parting its flap and urging me forward.

Once inside he re-zipped the flap shut, turned, and immediately wrapped his arms around me, pulling me hard up against him as his mouth hungrily sought my own.

The feel of him clamping himself so tightly, and of the urgency conveyed in the kiss, told me just how desperately he wanted me.

And, given the thoughts I had had each night, and then the unmistakability of the signs I'd had a little earlier, I was left in no doubt that my body wanted his just as badly.

He immediately had one hand up beneath the conveniently loose fitting top, using it to firmly cup one breast; the other already scrabbling with my skirt - and it was only when it ventured high enough for him to find that I was equally naked down there too that he finally broke our tongue-swirling, lip-bruising kiss.

'Would you let me take you from behind Angela, you know, 'doggie-style'?' he asked with undisguisably eager excitement.

Knowing that that way he would be able to immediately get that magnificently thick cock really deep, I answered instantly. 'Oh yes Ben! I'd absolutely love to feel you doing it that way!'

In the few seconds it for him to unzip and strip off his shorts, I simply got down on all fours, flipped my skirt up over my back, and waited.

The first thing I felt, was his hand; gently slipping itself forward, between my legs, his fingers moving unexpectedly slowly, caressingly slowly; slipping effortlessly over and between my puffily moist pussy-lips.

I heard myself gasp - but the thrills those slow moving fingers sent rushing through me were so exquisitely intense I could barely restrain myself from crying-out even more loudly.

Then, as he positioned himself down behind me, I felt his other hand reaching forward, around, under my top, and back to my tenderly sensitive breast. And although his touch instantly re-started those lightning bolts I had felt the other time, I was also conscious of the feel of the long hardness of him brushing itself against the inside my thigh.

He held himself steady for a minute or two; using his fingers to caress and stimulate both my nipple-stiffened breast, and my already openly pouting pussy. 'Oh Angela - even being able to hold you like this is wonderful!' he exclaimed breathlessly. 'You are everything a man could ever hope for. Your breasts are a wonder of nature, they're perfect. And knowing that the rest of your body wants me as much I think you do, well that's almost too amazing to believe.'

'But it's true Ben - I do, so although what you're doing is really quite heavenly, and another time I could take as much of it as you'd like to give me - right now I need much more from you. Get it inside me! Your cock! Right now I just need your cock inside me!' I replied in what must have sounded to him more like a dominatrix's forceful command.

But my urgency did get an immediate response from him, the next moment I felt the blunt pressure of his cock-head pressing up into me, then it and the mass that followed, forcing itself higher and deeper, opening me, feeling it would actually split me. I loved it; loved the strength of him, loved the rigid hardness of the length of him - but most of all I loved the swollen thickness that seemed to fill the entirety of that aching void deep inside me.

That time we didn't make love - we fucked! Fast and furious! Each of us obviously needing to release the pressure we had built during the previous six days and seven all-too lonely nights.

But although I was forced to brace myself against the force of his body slamming violently up against me as his rock-hard cock pistoned back and forth unrelentingly, there was absolutely nothing brutal about that fucking. Although our voices were for the most part unintelligible, mostly not much more than guttural exclamations, the occasional word of endearment or tenderness did get through, and let us know that we each felt much more than we would from just some needily anonymous coupling.

Even when the wild fury of that fucking had been drained from each of us, when our bodies were still spasming convulsively from the sheer force of what we had unleashed, we remained there, locked together, his cock still tightly plugging me. At that very moment I wished there was some way that I could keep it held there, even its slowly wilting size filled me, completed me - and I wished I could hold on to that feeling of physical fulfillment, always…

But of course wishes are not always possible, and after a minute or two of that blissful contentment, I felt him drawing himself back out of me, heard the squelching 'plop' as his cock finally unplugged me, then felt much of the warm stickiness of our coupling starting to ooze back out of me.

I had of course foreseen such a hoped for aftermath, and reaching for my handbag, while Ben merely pulled up his briefs and shorts over his semen and pussy-juice smeared cock, I used some tissues to wipe myself, then slipped on a fresh pair of purely practical panties.

I was about to say something, but Ben beat me to it. 'I hope this is not the only way we are going to meet Angela. I want a chance to get to know you, as a whole person, not as just someone who drops by every now and then for a fuck. Indescribably wonderful though it is to be able to do it with you. Can't we at least meet somewhere - for a drink, maybe even a meal - give us both a chance to see if what I think we both feel, is more than just a purely physical attraction?'

There was such a look of pained consternation on his face that I couldn't suppress a smile. 'You take the words right out of mouth Ben. That's exactly what I was going to suggest we should do.' I answered as I moved forward and slid my arms around him. 'Let's see if we can add a libretto to the beautiful music we can undoubtedly make together.'

I'm happy to say that we found we could - Ben and I continue to make both the words and the music that have given us what I can only describe as a duo of virtuosos that continue to perform in perfect harmony with each other - although we do, from time to time, head back to that hardware barn, to enjoy the excitement of some unscored, and usually quite impromptu improvisations in the ways we have sex, or make love with each other.

And of course I now have the opportunity to get to see the full magnificence of that thick, six and a half inches of cock that I missed out on the first two times we had sex with each other - and it excites Ben to know that the mere sight of it is always more than enough to get my pussy dribbling in anticipation of whatever it is that we are about to do to and with each other.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!