Hardworking Girl with Male Hardware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what she told you?" Jake's face turned red, not from embarrassment, he seemed angry. It was the first emotion Madelyn had been able to detect through his shyness. "Look. I came here to pick Nadine up one night. That's when I... when I..." He fidgeted for a second but then started again, "That's when I saw you. And I told Nadine I'd do anything she wants if she'd convince you to spend time with me."

During this conversation, Madelyn had pushed him deeper into the room until finally both of them were right next to her bed. One more push and they'd both fall back on the bed. Madelyn's hands moved up his chest until she locked them around the back of his neck.

"You coulda just come up and talked to me. I don't bite." She bit her lower lip. "Rest assured..." Madelyn gave him a shove with her body and they both fell back on the bed, "Biting costs extra."

Jake closed his eyes and didn't look comfortable. Madelyn sensed this; she pressed her forehead against his and spoke, "Are you really this shy or did Nadine put you up to this?" His lips opened to protest but Madelyn planted her lips on his, her tongue shooting into his mouth before he could. Madelyn kissed the young man's sweet lips and toyed inside his mouth with her tongue, all the while rubbing her body on top of his.

"I might buy your bashfulness if I didn't feel your cock nestled in between my thighs right now." She kissed his chin, leaving her lips there. Madelyn shimmied her thighs on his dick, which had to be aching terribly by now.

The young man opened his mouth again but nothing came out. Madelyn giggled, peppering his lips with more little kisses. "Let me see if I can resurrect your voice. Do you want me to take your cock out?" Madelyn's hand slid between their bodes and down Jake's stomach. "Speak up."

"Yes!" He croaked, then tempered himself a bit, "Yes please."

Madelyn's fingers unzipped Jake's fly; she reached inside his pants and undid the button on his boxers next. Her fingers maneuvered through the hole and fished out his cock. Jake's eyes closed, this time not because he was uncomfortable, but for the exact opposite reason. She pulled it out into the open air and looked down between their bodies. It was equal in measure to rest of him. Madelyn thought it was very much a large one.

Her own cock had been grinding against Jake's stomach so much that the front was drenched with precum. He looked down at it before closing his eyes again when Madelyn gave his cock a stroke. "Do you want to feel my tits?"

Jake nodded his head at her. Her hand grabbed his and then lifted it up to her breasts while the other hand continued to hold and gently fondle his cock. She pressed his hands against her fake tits. His hand didn't move for a second. Then he gave it a squeeze. The squeeze pulled on Madelyn's nipple inside the attachable tits and caused her to moan.

"They feel... so nice. I'm not gonna like ruin them?" He looked into her eyes for a change instead of looking anywhere else.

"No you're not. Trust me. These have seen worse." Madelyn removed her hand from his cock, which nearly made him jump, but she used it to get her shirt off which kept him in place. His eyes got wider as they took in her bare chest. She felt a swell of pride.

"They look great. Wonderful." He said, replacing his hand on her tits without her prompting.

"They're just temporary." Madelyn's hand moved down their bodes and then grabbed his balls; she tickled them with her fingernails. "I'm gonna grow my own with the hormones. I'm a little self-conscious about it," it was Madelyn's turn to turn red. "But I'm sure you don't wanna hear about this."

"I like, I mean I'd like to hear more about you." Their eyes locked together and nobody moved until Madelyn lifted her arm around her back and took hold of Jake's shaft, her panties had ridden up; she pressed it along the crack of her ass.

"We could talk..." Madelyn pressed his shaft harder, "After."

Jake took a big gulp and then gave another nod. Madelyn smiled down at him. She pulled the bottom of his shirt up, he eased up on the bed and helped her pull it up over his head. Madelyn licked across his chest when they'd fallen back on the bed. She helped him pull his pants down next and then they were both left there in nothing but underwear.

That didn't last for long, as Madelyn whipped hers off, it wasn't hiding anything anyway. She let the pretty little piece of girly cloth hang from her finger above his head. "It's time you get used to the scent of a woman." She dropped it on his face and giggled. He laughed, too.

Her smooth legs intertwined with his. Madelyn was naked now, and on top of her shy visitor. His boxers were the last thing to go as Madelyn ripped them off. She brought them up to her nose and took a whiff, "Mmm... the scent of a man." She gathered both pairs of underwear and threw them beside the bed.

Jake looked apprehensively at her again. She gave him a shot of courage by way of her lips on his. "Don't fret, baby. I'm gonna make you feel so good. I'll make the loving happen. You just lay back and take it all in."

Madelyn gave her palm a long lick, then another. She reached behind her butt and palmed Jake's dick, spreading the natural lubricant over it. Madelyn lifted her legs up until she was squatting on her knees with her butt over his cock. She aimed the swollen head between her back cheeks and lowered herself.

Jake groaned when it touched the warm space between her cheeks. Madelyn had no intention of stopping there, though. She eased lower until the head brushed against her tight opening. There she stopped for a second and gave them both a moment to enjoy it.

"Here goes, big boy." Madelyn's hole winced involuntarily when she dropped lower on the pole. Jake's eyes were clenched shut, but his hands had found their way to the soft skin of his butt; he tentatively kneaded the flesh.

The inches of his cock started to disappear into Madelyn's asshole. She strained around the welcomed intruder, stretching her anal muscles around his shaft. Madelyn grunted. His cock finally bottomed out inside her, Madelyn lower body was now supported against his on the bed. She'd taken every single inch into her tight anal hole.

"Welcome to my special place." Madelyn's muscles purposefully contracted around his engorged cock, "I hope you like your stay."

"Maddie, it feels, Jesus it feels! I can't even describe it." Jake sputtered from under her. His cock tensed.

Madelyn's back walls began to accommodate his girth. As she got more used to it, Madelyn started to hump her little butt on the length of his cock in short thrusts. Her fingernails dug into his chest as she attained balance on top of him. They achieved a rhythm together, with Jake providing gentle thrusting from his position.

She let out a loud moan which made Jake's eyes pop open. He saw hers were shut. Jake looked up at Madelyn and studied every movement she made, every contortion of her face, with extreme fascination. Just then they heard a howl next door from Nadine's room and loud moaning, but neither gave a moment's notice to it.

"Mmhmm... you're gonna be a good fucktoy!" Madelyn told him through her heavy breathing. She was taking more of his cock inside her and leaving less each time her body fell back down on his. Madelyn's upper body collapsed on his and their lips met, followed by their tongues mingling. This didn't slow Madelyn's humping ass down any as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"Maddie... Maddie... I'm gonna cum. I can't not. I'm sorry!" Jake's cock jerked inside her. He tried willing himself not to cum yet, not to disappoint her and just to stay inside her longer.

"Don't apologize!" She shouted at him. Then he felt something warm and sticky spray across his stomach. Madelyn was cumming! This sent Jake over the edge. He thrust up as deep as he could go inside her and started shooting his load.

Madelyn's butt came crashing down on his dick as it spewed its cream one last time before her legs gave way and she fell all the way on top of him--both of their cocks still jerking and spraying the contents of their balls.

Jake held Madelyn on top of him as they both recovered from their orgasms. She kissed up his chest and then met his gaze, though neither could quite speak yet. His shrinking cock finally popped out of her ass.

"Thank you. Thank you. I'm... I'm gonna have to thank Nadine too." He blubbered.

Madelyn pressed her finger to his lips, "I didn't do it for Nadine. I was just planning on being a little cock-tease to you. I guess your shy routine must have gotten to me or something." Madelyn smiled at him.

She swiped a finger along her thigh to catch a trickle of his cum and then mixed it in the pool of her cum on his stomach. She brought the finger to her lips and licked it clean. "Now you're stuck with me."

12