Harem Ch. 3

Story Info
Things start to change in the Harem.
5.2k words
4.41
61.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers

I thought that after her night with me, Amanda would want some distance for at least a few days. But the very same morning she left my home I got a call from her saying that she'd made it home safe. She said,

"As much as I would love my body to remember last night, I need a shower and a sleep." Not long after that, I got a call from Katrina, asking me what I'd done to Amanda.

"She called me just now and told me that you – in her words – 'fucked her harder than humanly possible'. What did you do to her?" She sounded on the verge of hysterics. I tried to calmly and rationally explain that I had double fisted her, without using that exact terminology. It was a rather uncomfortable experience for me.

As the discussion continued, I received the impression that Katrina was worried that she'd turned Amanda onto an unpleasant, maybe even painful, experience. Again, trying to be soothing, I explained that Amanda had just called me and seemed to be in a state of relish. I think my lack of comfort transferred over to Katrina as she started apologising for being nosy. I realised that Katrina was quite possibly jealous of Amanda's experience.

Anyway, Katrina eventually begged off, promising to continue "spreading the good word" as it were. Immediately after the phone went down, it rang again. It was Amanda. She seemed somewhat mellower than she had five minutes prior. I must have answered quicker than she expected, as she seemed on the verge of hanging up.

"I'm sorry," she started," it's just that I suddenly realised that calling so quickly might seem clingy or dependent. That's the same reason I just dumped my boyfriend. But then I realised that I needed someone, just as much as he did. Only I didn't show it like him. I'm sorry," she finished, and hung up.

Stupid me. As unusual an experience this was, spending nights pleasuring beautiful girls from my school days, I had blinded myself to the fact that I hooked up with Katrina in a time of personal crisis. Sure, spending time with Katrina and Amanda was fantastic, but they were at potential turning points in their lives. I reminded myself then, that I was a relief system. These girls were coming to me for something they wanted.

With this small revelation in mind, I set about trying to return to normal life with the memory of two great young women behind me.

It was not to be. That evening after returning from work, and looking forward to a nice meal after a shower, I was greeted with a telephone call. I was suddenly becoming very popular.

"Hi, it's Amber. You know, went to school together since we were kids?" Amber. While she could be remarkably civil at times, she never seemed to like me very much.

"Hi Amber," I said tentatively," how can I help you?"

"Are you busy right now? Are you doing anything tonight?" she asked rather quickly.

"Well actually, I just got home and was looking forward to a shower and dinner." I really had no idea why Amber would want to see me.

"Okay," she said," what are you doing for lunch tomorrow?"

"Uh, nothing that I'm aware of," I replied, still unsure.

"Great, can you meet me?" She seemed to be a little excited at the prospect of seeing me.

"Sure, just give me details." Great, now I had lunch plans with and old colleague.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing you," and she hung up. I don't know what it was about the way her voice sounded, but it aroused me. If pleasuring two beautiful young women didn't get me erect, why was I raging at the possibilities implied by Amber's tone of voice? I decided that it was time for a very cold shower.

************

The following day, I was dressed to impress, and growing impatient. Amber was late to lunch. I don't see how she could have been; she chose a cafe that was close to where she lived. When she did show up she was dressed rather normally. I don't see why I bothered dressing nicely for her.

There she was, just a short-sleeved black t-shirt. A tight one too. I was quite surprised to see her in a skirt – black, knee length – because she used to prefer pants. Then again it had been a couple of years. Long enough for her taste in clothing to change.

Not long enough for her to change her hairstyle though. She still kept it pinned back, so that the back of her head was covered with short curls, while everywhere else it was pulled tight. By pinning it back, Amber created channels in her hair, little canals that went from forehead to crown, showing her scalp in thin white lines in her light brown hair.

I drank in the differences and similarities while we greeted, sat, and ordered lunch. We didn't talk much while we drank and ate. I had a steak sandwich with chips that went down rather nicely. Amber had some kind of salad with chicken. She ate slowly, so I had time to observe her.

I just don't know how someone can seem so big and yet so small at the same time. Amber was not large, only slightly taller than Amanda, but with a similar build. Not fat, but not athletic. Her fingers seemed to be quite fine and slim, but they looked like they were used frequently. Amber wasn't ugly, but she didn't leap out at you like Katrina or Amanda did.

Suddenly realising that Amber was finished and returning the scrutiny, I wondered why I was thinking about Amber's looks. I must admit, I blushed a little. But just from slight embarrassment.

"Like what you see?" she said. I blushed again and she laughed. She didn't do that very often. The way her cheeks made slight dimples and scrunched her flight freckles was disarming.

"Sorry, if I stared," I mumbled.

"That's okay. I like the attention." She smiled again. Then, remembering that this was Amber I was talking to, I got to the point.

"Amber, why did you want to see me?" She continued smiling for a minute before responding.

"I bumped into Amanda yesterday." Oh my God. I don't even believe in God, but nothing else quite captures my surprise and shock. I tried to remain cool.

"You did huh?" I said, trying to be nonchalant.

"Yes," she said. Her smile said more though. It said, "you horny devil you!" Not to mention the fact that it would mean she knew about Katrina too. She just kept smiling, and behind it, the knowledge was obvious.

"I see," I said. I was getting nowhere. "And?" Amber's smile broadened.

"And…I want some too." I tried to play the ignorant approach.

"Some of what?" I said. She laughed.

"My house isn't far. You want to come?" If that wasn't the most obvious thing I've ever heard!

"What's the deal?" I said. The longer I could delay, the better chance that reason would overcome the strange urge to go with Amber. She glanced around, looking for observers, and then she leaned in closer.

"I have something of a professional hobby," she laughed at her own oxymoron," and it keeps me in comfortable living, while also providing enjoyment." She leaned closer," I make movies," she whispered. Amber was a porn star! Well, not quite.

"I've made a few amateur films, and they've sold very well, so I'm doing okay. But I need to have something a bit different, to maintain the interest in my products. When I met Amanda, it seemed like fate almost. That's why I want you."

She sat back and allowed that to sink in. In all honesty, I thought she was playing a joke, but so many things were running through my head that I couldn't be sure which thought dominated. I must have looked dubious, because Amber leapt in with an additional offer.

"I can pay you," she said," five hundred for a scene. You don't have to of course. If you'd be willing to make a longer feature, I could pay you more. I'm doing quite well with my movies." She sounded very proud of that.

Too many thoughts in my head: run away screaming, run away with Amber, run away and…. I was so screwed around, so I said the dumbest, most inane thing possible.

"How long is a scene?" There you have it! My crowning achievement in stupidity. Apparently that meant that I had agreed.

"We'll discuss that at my place," she said smiling again. With that lunch was over. We paid our bill and marched off towards Amber's home. Or her studio. As we walked along, she spoke.

"To answer your question: I can't be sure. You see: scenes are as long as they are, I don't try for certain lengths. I think the longest I made was just over half an hour. That was continuous though. I don't do much in the way of editing." I had to satisfy my considerable curiosity.

"What do you do in your films?" I asked, choking.

"Well, so far I've made two long tapes, but they were just compilations of scenes, no story or anything. And I made this hour long 'day in the life' thing, where it showed me getting ready in the morning, and coming home later. All the in between stuff was sort of difficult, 'cause I was pretending to be working, but I wasn't at work.

"Anyway, like I said: I just need something a little different than me masturbating, or shaving, or showering."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked. By that stage we had arrived at Amber's place. We were inside and she offered me a drink before answering my question.

"Pretty much all I want you to do is fuck me on camera," she explained.

"But do you want me to do anything special?" I couldn't believe how calm I sounded. It was like I was suddenly comfortable with everything. I was also very aroused, which confused me slightly. I hadn't been so horny with Katrina or Amanda.

"Nothing like what you did for Amanda. I just have this loose plan for the scene," she said.

"So, when do we get started?" That sounded very anxious of me. She smiled.

"When my cameraman gets here," she replied. Cameraman? I was going to have to fuck Amber in front of another guy?

"Wait a minute. You didn't say anything about a cameraman," I was almost hysterical. At that moment there was a knock on the door. Amber sauntered off to answer it. She came back with a short guy in tow. It was her brother. Her younger brother.

"This is my cameraman," Amber said with a slight flourish. "Now downstairs into the studio." As we were climbing down the stairs, I realised that Amber had counted on me saying yes. She hadn't made any phone calls, so she must have organised with her brother earlier. But I was only slightly disturbed by this.

Amber's studio turned out to be her bedroom. Things that smacked of a woman's room were littered about. It seemed to be a basement, large and open, with a bed, a couch in front of a TV, and a bathroom off to the side. She turned to her brother.

"You set up the camera and the set, while I get ready." He bent to his task, getting the camera, a tripod, and straightening up the couch and bed. Amber went into the bathroom, where she brushed her teeth, powdered her face, and – to my arousal – stripped to clean her privates.

"Make yourself comfortable," she called out.

"How do you mean?"

"She means get naked," her brother said. I hesitated slightly, but decided that I was past the point of no return. I slowly removed my clothes, folded them neatly and placed them on a small table nearby. I found that Amber's brother had his back turned, but when Amber exited the bathroom she gave a low whistle. It was then that her brother turned.

"He's big," he said. Amber threw him a look of disdain.

"No, he's just on the upper end of average, but he's bigger than you," she said. It took me a while to understand the meaning of what she said. But when I did understand, I didn't want to think about it. Amber continued her look of appraisal. I don't think I could be a model, but I do have a pretty good body, with only a little belly in front.

After she finished looking, Amber moved to help her brother. I was right, she wasn't big, but she looked it. I guess because she has big breasts, D cups I imagine. But they don't look too large for her, even with her height and narrow waist. She had the same sort of figure as Amanda, with nicely rounded womanly curves. She caught me looking and smiled. I blushed, I don't know why.

"You ready?" she asked. I nodded dumbly. Was I ready? Ready or not I was about to jump in the deep end. "First we start with a blow job." She laid a towel on the ground, and knelt down. "Do you want to do it standing?" I just walked over to her. "Action," she said.

With that her brother clicked on the camera, and detached it from the tripod. Amber reached out with her fine little hands and gripped my proud throbbing penis. Her small fingers made my dick look bigger than it really was. She pulled the skin down to reveal my purple head.

Amber moved so slowly and gently, lightly stroking me. She moved in closer, her lips parting and her tongue lapping at my cockhead. I couldn't have been too big, because Amber managed to engulf my plum entirely. She continued to gradually increase her strokes while playfully tonguing my dick.

All the while her brother moved around getting all different angles of the action. Amber played to the camera, looking at it, looking up at me. She would dramatically slide her mouth off my prick to show the glistening head to the lens. When she could she would smile a lot, and fondle my balls with her free hand.

Finally came the moment of truth. Would I allow myself to come on camera? Of course I would. But there is always just a little doubt. Fortunately I didn't have to deal with it right away; Amber was squeezing my dick at the base, delaying me. She continued slurping, allowing the camera to catch saliva dripping from my cock.

Amber also tried several times to take all of me in. Only the smallest cocks can fit entirely in a mouth. Amber couldn't have had much experience deep throating. She kept trying to actually swallow my cock. But the pulsating of her mouth around my shaft was excruciatingly satisfying.

After a few more minutes of slurping on my cock, Amber decided it was time to unleash me.

"Where do you want to come?" The look on her face was like a plea. Then I remembered the camera she was playing to. "On my face? On my tits? Or in my mouth?" Tough decision.

"Face," I gasped eager for the release. Amber loosened her grip, and immediately I shuddered. The lack of orgasm, even arousal, over the past week, combined with Amber's ministrations left me with a huge load to dish out.

I had to grab the ceiling beams for support as waves washed over me. Amber jerked me onto her face, and spurt after spurt of thick white come leaped from my cock to her visage. The feeling seemed to last for hours, all the while more of me poured out to wash Amber clean.

When I last seemed to be running out of come, I gazed at my lover's face. It was absolutely dripping with come. It covered her face like some kind of skin cream. She tried to open her mouth to speak, but caught a mouthful of come instead. Her eyes were closed because her sockets were full. It dribbled from her nose, her chin. With her head tilted back, the come on her forehead was running in rivulets down the canals in her hair.

"W -," she started but was cut off by another mouthful of come. Underneath her mask of come I could see her smile. Then Amber shocked me by playing with it. She rubbed it into her skin on her neck, her chest and tits. She scooped it out of her eye sockets and sucked her fingers clean. She licked her lips, opened her eyes and smiled for the camera.

Then she stood and did some more posing and playing for the camera. I saw a flash. Our cameraman had a still camera and was taking happy snaps. Then both the cameras were set aside, and Amber sauntered off to the bathroom.

"Back in a minute," she said sweetly. I was completely dumbstruck. Had I just done that? I cast my gaze around to get a grip on reality. Yes indeed, I had just done that. I felt queer, but rather elated as well. I was interrupted by the sound of Amber's brother fiddling with the camera.

"Did you get that?" I asked, half worried that such a momentous occasion should be lost forever. He only nodded. He also looked very awe struck. Maybe I was his new hero.

"Am I beautiful?" Amber's voice floated into my space. I gazed at her, and she did indeed look beautiful. She never had before, but then again, I had never covered her face with come before. I gazed long at her round curves, her large breasts. I had another erection.

I must be crazy, for the previous week I had been unable to become aroused, but now I was hornier than a rock star.

"Do you want it on the bed or on the couch?" she asked me. I looked at her dumbly. "You're obviously ready to go, so where do you want to do it?" she made a point of glancing at my crotch.

"Uh, where do you normally do it?" I asked. I was vainly trying to maintain conversation. I thought that if I waited, maybe I could escape, maybe I could let my regular self come to the fore. It was, sadly, not to be.

"Well let's do it on the couch then shall we," Amber's tone of voice showed that it was not a question. With that she set about preparing the couch. It was longer than my body, and it was also very deep. So when Amber laid herself back her neck was curved up by the backrest, but her hips were at the edge of the seat. I noticed that her brother had already started the recording.

"First thing," Amber said," you eat my pussy, make me come. Just once is enough." She laughed a little, and her tits jiggled. Unable to control myself, I knelt between her knees. Before me lay a golden jewel, a beautiful pussy. She had shaved it bald, and her lips were swollen red with blood. I felt strangely satisfied that it was me causing that arousal.

Her cunt was glistening, dripping her lubricants, her clit peeking proudly from under its hood. Amber sucked in breath as I bent and gently flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Ooooh, good start," she moaned. "Keep it coming," she continued moaning. Trying not to waste time I placed my whole mouth over her cunt, French kissing it, and slathering my saliva about her lips. "Mmmhhmm, ahhhhah, ooohohoo," she sounded with unintelligible syllables.

I used every trick I had with Katrina and Amanda, sucking her clit, nibbling it, sucking her pussy. All in an effort to get her off quickly and powerfully. I don't know if Amber was overdoing it for the camera, but it was very obvious when she was approaching climax.

"MmoohahhhgoodGodahhfuckmeshitowahoooh," she soared upwards in pitch, screaming her top note with a violent shudder, her entire body shaking and quivering. She continued in that fashion for a minute or two. Shaking, allowing her tits to bob furiously. Her belly and thighs rippled with each wave of her pleasure.

Amber made lots of pleased sounds, cooing softly, smiling for the camera. Gently rubbing her swollen cunt, murmuring something about "great" and "fantastic" and so forth. Then suddenly the effect was broken.

"Time for you to fuck me," she ordered, getting into a slightly more comfortable coital position.

"Wait a minute, what about a condom?" I asked.

"You don't need one, I'm clean you know," Amber sounded defensive.

"Well, I'd feel more comfortable wearing one."

"Okay," she said, reaching to a table beside the couch. "Ribbed, studded, or plain?" she said, fanning out condom packages.

"Just plain will do," I said.

"Oooh," she said playfully. "That monster of yours going to be enough is it?" She tossed me a plain one, laughing. Slightly embarrassed, I sheathed my still solid dick. Amber grabbed a tube of lubricant off the table and squeezed some onto her hand. "Come here," she demanded.

Amber reached out to grasp my tool, rubbing lubricant up and down, pulling me closer to her. She leaned back onto the couch, this time her shoulders were supported by the backrest. She stuck her legs in the air, wide apart, to allow me access from above. With her small hands, she guided me to her red pussy. I plunged in with gusto.

"Ooooh, my that feels good," she purred. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I began thrusting. Amber looked beautiful from my position. Sure my position was in her cunt, but seeing her breasts bounce with my motions was astounding. The way her position crunched her stomach, the way she looked up at my face, and down at my cock.

TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers
12