Harper Valley: Pleasure Dome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led her outside the marquee and into another world. The scent of jasmine and other natural shrubbery was a major sensory stimulant. Nature's own smelling-salts. We sat on a small wooden bench near the rear fence and just talked about a variety of things. Items so incongruous given the frenetic activity being transacted just the other side of that flap. I told her I loved her and not to worry - I expected neither vocalised requitement or her hand in marriage - well unless things in the next few years really proved a total let-down. She kissed me passionately and then cried like the young woman she really was. Even between sobs, she told me she loved me too and that the age-gap didn't matter. I would have believed her, so genuine were her words had it not been for my sense of the realtime and the fact that in ten years or so she would be a beautiful and desirable twenty-six year-old while I would be staring down sixty and most likely an upgrade for my pace-maker.

Right then the traditional bell sounded which meant for a while all bets were off and time for refreshments - God knows, most would be needing them. Holding her hand we went back into the marquee. Barely had I stepped inside when something smelling really nice flung its arms around my neck. I looked down at that sweet little face, happy expression and long blonde hair.

"Remember what you promised?' Michelle whispered, untangling herself and hugging Larissa around the waist now.

"I remember," I told her, "And I always keep my promises, especially to little cuties like you." I added. Watching the two girls hug was stirring the old libido.

"Have you been a naughty girl Michelle, like all the rest of your friends?" I asked.

"Kinda," she said taking my hand and rubbing it against her breasts suggestively.

"Thought so," I replied, giving her a quick fondle......"Well, tell ya what sweetie, soon as recess is finished....I'll be over OK?" She gave me the cutest smile and went across to Jerry who had just called out to her.

"She's really pretty," said Larissa "Do you get her hot?"

"Not the way you get me hot Larissa," I answered quite truthfully. "She's a lovely kid but I'm having a lot of fantasies about just one particular girl these days. She's about your age, your height, same color hair and wouldn't you know it? - same little freckle half-way up her thigh."

She kissed me then and I melted. God damn - how's Kylie gonna manage having a step-mother just two months older than her?

I noticed both Kylie and Jenna walking towards us and neither would have convinced any Highway Patrolman of their sobriety. Their skirts and tops were both creased and their hair in need of mirror. Flushed to the hilt, I thought it best not to enquire about their recent experiences . Their unsteady gait said it all. Some fathers somewhere had quite obviously just had the time of their lives. Giggling as they always seemed to be doing these days, both collapsed into my arms.

"Want to go home girls?" I asked. That sobered them up!

"What??? No dad!" came the answer in unison. Definite sluts in the making! Larissa smiled to herself. All four of us found a vacant lounge and flopped down on it. Interesting I thought that Jenna and Larissa sought out each other's hand. I mentioned once before I recall, just how much "communication and unspoken language" passes hand to hand. Here I was watching it happen. Nothing overtly sexual - purely natural and very arousing for some reason.

A couple of chardonnays later - even the girls had a glass of wine each, the refreshments were cleared away and I had to leave the three of them sitting together - though for how long that situation might remain was open to speculation - and go find Michelle. Even as I got up, Jerry and two other men were on their way over - they sure as hell weren't going to ask them all to dance.

Shelley, as she likes to be called, was waiting for me by the entrance. Hands behind her back, prominent breasts thrust forward and the glow of youth on her face. She was an angel.

"Your White Knight Miss," I announced, "Hot damsels a specialty!" For a moment she just looked up at me and I wanted her so much. More than her body, everything she stood for. Youth, softness, arousal, yes... even innocence - nothing she had done had eroded that quality. Some girls lose it all overnight, others you can't put a dent in it whatever you do to them! Michelle was at that moment as pure to me as driven snow and as fresh. I pulled her to me and being so short, my hugging her lifted her clear off her feet. She weighed less than Jenna even.

"So now sweetheart....what's the plan?" I teased.

"She pulled me down and whispered animatedly, "Brianna said I can "borrow" her bedroom for a while. C'mon." She started tugging me towards the flap. I didn't put up too much resistence.

"Did she now?" I said, "Well that was right neighborly of her." Michelle giggled.

Ushered through the rear door to the kitchen, Michelle was obviously intimately familiar with the layout of Warwick's house. Propelling me up the stairs she almost shoved me through the first door on the left. A girl's room quite obviously. Lots of soft pinks, coverlets and fluffy animals adorning shelves and chairs. It even smelt feminine with that delicate odor of soap, perfume and general girl stuff. Just like Kylie and Jenna's bedrooms. Nothing on this planet is as arousing as the scent and proximity of a young girls domestic habitat - it is mind-alteringly alluring.

"How do you want me?" she asked, sitting on the bed and hugging her knees, that lovely little smile the star attraction of a face Helen of Troy would have been no competition for.

"I just WANT you sweetie," I answered, sitting alongside her and kissing her lightly on the forehead. She fluttered her eyebrows quite subconsciously, almost quizzically.

"Would you undress for me?" I asked her, "Just down to your undies."

She had on a plain but figure-hugging short denim skirt - but not for long. Slipping the zip down, she wriggled out of it with consummate ease, kicking it off along with her shoes. Those skimpy little red cotton panties were doing wonders for my mental creativity. I was kinda hoping the bra matched. Standing there as she undid her top, I took in the creamy unblemished skin, those wonderful slim hips and that delightful inward curve between her legs that defied comparison with anything man made. My fears were allayed - as the tiny but effective red push-up bra was revealed. Coyly she folded her arms across her cleavage.

Just kissing the very top of her sweet-smelling breasts had her trembling. I cupped her around the bottom and pulled her to me. Hot as every square inch of that beautiful body was, all I really wanted to kiss at that moment was her lips - the sexiest part of any girl's body for the practised realist. Thus indulged, my motor-sensory system flipped over into hyperdrive. I wanted her in bed naked. She made no complaint as I reached behind her and unhooked her bra, just standing there as I pulled her arms free of the straps. Her perfectly formed breasts jutted out proudly and whether through natural embarrassment or anticipation, her nipples hardened as I watched. As I began to suck them one by one, she closed her eyes, moaned very quietly and swayed perceptibly on her bare feet.

The effect that sucking those nipples was having on me should not be underestimated either. Incendiary-level heat was developing and it was the work of some thirty seconds to divest myself of trousers and shirt. Why I kept my underpants on I have no idea...maybe I'm still shy after all these years.

Michelle's panties however were not for wearing and I slipped them down as she stood there shivering. No girl ever had prettier pubic hair and being a natural blonde, those delicate little curls framing her pussy would never need but the barest trimmimg all her life. I lowered my head and kissed her right on the lips of her pussy whose intoxicating scents all but relieved me of my operating senses. Lifting the coverlet, I pulled her under the bedclothes and hugged her to me. It being Brianna's bed additionally, heightened the sexual-tease...God, if only she had been with us!

How anybody can prefer a mature girl in her twenties or early thirties to an eighteen-year old is beyond me. It just doesn't get hotter or sexier than this. How could it? I pulled Shelley on top of me, and kissing her just as passionately as I knew how, allowed my hands to caress her soft hair, delicate neck and smooth shoulders. Tracing my fingers down her spine, across both bottom cheeks and then gently spreading her legs astride me, I allowed myself the luxury of patting her moist and very available pussy. She wriggled on me and raising her head a little, her long hair wafting across my face which is such a delightful sensation, then looked at me all pleading and innocent.

She didn't have to say a word. Even as her nipples pressed up against my chest wreaking such unique pleasure, I slipped into her as easily as a key in a well oiled lock. We didn't say much - our bodies held the entire conversation. As our urgency grew I turned her on her side and just raised her left leg, giving me full control and depth of penetration. It is so much more intimate within the confines and limitations of bedclothes. It took but a few minutes for me to reach my own little event horizon. I wanted to fill her on her back - still the most vulnerable and arousing position when it comes to delivering the goods. Seeing any girl in so submissive a pose, especially with her legs pushed up and wide really gets the job done for me. She shook as I filled her to overflowing and even then continuing to pump into her as I looked down at her pretty face.

Barely had we exchanged DNA samples when came a knock at the door.

"You in there Michelle?" enquired a male voice.

"Yes, who is it?" she replied, half muffled by my kissing her still.

"It's Jerry - Brianna said you'd probably be up here. Is Noel with you? I need to talk to him."

"I'm here Jer, come in," I replied - covering us both up. Jerry opened the door and without waiting for an invitation, sat himself down on the bed.

"Yeah well you two look pretty damn comfortable," he grinned. "God I love that bed," he added, leaving little confusion as to his meaning. Damn, Brianna was a naughty girl! Jerry was continuing.

"Well we have a problem downstairs actually. We're just voting for the three girls that get to um, 'entertain' five men - you remember Noel, we all had Brianna a few weeks ago"...how could I forget? "Thing is, everyone wants to vote for Jenna and Kylie as just one "set" of twins - you know......have them together? How would you feel about that?"

I had known this was coming, at the very least they would have been picked separately anyway. I told him I'd be down right away and to wait till I talked to them. Jerry looked hopeful then got up and trudged out the door.

Michelle, glowing from passion as well as bodily-fluid exchange looked up at me.

"Are you going to let them do it?'

Now that really was the sixty four thousand dollar question...was I? Firstly I had to go see if they actually wanted to. Sadly, I already suspected I knew the answer to that one. Even sadder, was the growing realisation that my own voyeuristic preferences would not be likely to hinder any such move. I really was becoming one depraved SOB!

Now It is not my intent to inflict cruelty on the reader but we must take a further commercial break at this time. What remains to be told of the day's events will take up so much more space it is just not practical to include it here. I HAD thought to wrap it up today but cannot unfortunately.

Be patient.

12