Harry's Story

Story Info
At my brother-in-law's twenty-fifth wedding anniversary...
4.5k words
3.97
79.9k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my brother-in-law's twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, I was outside the community recreation hall in Loomis that we had rented cooking brats and steaks for the reception. When, I was finished, I was sweaty and extremely thirsty, so I sat down at the outside tables and sucked down a cold beer. My brother-in-law's sister, Donna, came outside to have a cigarette and sat down beside me and started up small talk. Donna was a real beauty, blonde, 5'3", 122 lbs. with huge 36DD tits. She was wearing a floral halter-top dress (it was summer and warm) and the neck strap was loosely tied, so that every time Donna bent over to flick her ashes on the ground, she flashed me her nipples and areola. Donna was married and had children, but I had learned through family gossip that she and her husband had submitted her nude photos to Gallery men's magazine.

I purchased a copy to view her naked body and learned that this magazine was about hot wives and girlfriends; ones who slept with other men. We continued talking and I was really starting to enjoy having a little company while I drank my beer and relaxed. I felt something rub against my leg and I looked down to see Donna's foot rubbing against my leg. I looked towards her and Donna just gave me a wicked grin and licked her lips before she gave me a wink and went back smoking and chatting. A few minutes later, I felt Donna's foot again touching my leg. This time when I looked over at her, Donna leaned towards me and said, "Are you ready to fuck me?" I was shocked at first by her offer, but that shock quickly left as Donna said, "Let's go!"

Without saying another word, we got up and quickly walked around the building out of sight from the front doors hand in hand. Once out of sight, I slipped a hand around Donna's waist and began feeling her sexy ass for the first time. Donna slid her hand down between us and started to rub my cock and balls through my pants, stopping every once in awhile to squeeze the shaft. Donna whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to suck your cock!" Her hands worked to get my belt undone and my pants off. When my pants were finally down around my ankles, Donna dropped to her knees without saying a word, and in one smooth motion, she took my cock in her mouth and began to give me one of the best blow jobs I'd had in a long while. She alternated between shallow and deep sucks, while she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

Donna then began squeezing my balls with one of her hands and slid her mouth up and down like a jackhammer on my cock for about thirty seconds. She then paused to catch her breath and took her mouth off of it and started to jack me off and looked into my eyes and asked, "How am I doing?"

I responded, "Suck it for about another minute like that and you'll see how you're doing!"

Donna then got up off her knees and said, "Shit Harry, someone is coming out!" I quickly pulled up my trousers and attempted to conceal my erection as Donna moved away from me and walked back to the front entrance. I later on walked past Donna inside the recreation hall and she stopped me and asked if I had plans later. Donna then leaned close to me and whispered, "It is okay, we're swingers and I really want to have a threesome with the two of you guys!"

I thought she was teasing me again so I replied, "Oh yeah, right!"

Donna seemed flustered and quickly walked away, returning with her husband, Scott, and said, "I told Harry it was okay if I fucked him!"

Without batting an eyelid Scott responded, "If it is okay with Donna it is oaky with me!"

I was shocked that this man would give consent for me to fuck his gorgeous wife. I still thought they were teasing me or someone else in the family had set me up and said I didn't believe them. Donna was impatient and grabbed both mine and her husband's hands and drug us across the room to a side door that led outside to a sub-basement step. She pushed me down the steps out of sight from the first level and then walked down two more steps and faced me. The short conversation was very doubled meaning with a lot of sexual tension. Donna put one of her hands on my thigh and began giving it a gentle rub and squeeze. Then she started to slowly move her hand up into my groin until she reached my crotch and she just left her hand resting on my cock. I knew she could fell my erection grow and she started to massage my cock and balls through my pants with her hands.

I tried to be calm and act as if nothing was happening while talking to her husband about being serious. Donna started to unzip my pants, trying to get her hand inside and did, and she felt my now throbbing cock between her fingers. Her husband looked at me and said, "It feels nice doesn't it? Donna's husband leaned over and quietly said "We're swingers, we actually were hoping to meet someone tonight for a little fun." Donna still had her hand in my pants and started to really jack me off with her hands. "My wife likes you. While you were outside, she said she wanted to take you and fuck you while I watched. So what do you think?"

I stood there for a moment, trying to think while this sexy woman next to me had her hand down my pants in a public place, playing with my cock. I looked at them both and said, "I think we should discuss this some more."

Donna then untied the neck strap holding her halter, showing her 36DD tits to me. Donna pulled aside my boxer shorts and started to tease the head of my cock with her tongue. I had already begun to leak pre-cum, so Donna had something to play with. She looked into my eyes and slowly started to take more of my cock in her mouth. She then placed her hand on my ass and shoved me towards her, with my cock going deeper into her throat. Donna started to really suck me, when she suddenly stopped and let my cock come out of her mouth with a "plopping" sound, and told her husband to stand at the top of the stairway and keep look out. She got between my legs and started to suck on me again. Her husband stood on the top step and positioned himself to be able to look down the side of the building and glance over and watch while she sucked on my cock. I started to cum just as her husband stood next to her, watching his wife swallow my load.

We sat around on the steps making small talk about sex and how sexy we thought Donna was, and soon both me and her husband were ready for round two. They were sleeping in the sofa bed of my brother-in-law's house and would leave the front door unlocked after everyone else went to bed. They said if I wanted that chance to fuck Donna, I should slip inside after midnight and crawl into the sofa bed with them. Donna had nice full DD cup breasts and her nipples were hard as erasers pointing out all nice and pink, just begging to be sucked on. Donna noticed me looking at her breasts and she commented, "Like what you see? Come to Joe and Em's house after midnight!"

After midnight, my wife Bev had gone to bed, so I slipped out of the house and walked next door. Finding Joe and Emily's front door unlocked, I entered and found Donna and Scott on the sofa bed. I removed my clothes and sat on the edge of the bed. Donna then got out of bed and walked around to the side where I was sitting, took my head in her hands and placed a naked breast in front of me and said, "suck", which I did for about a minute before she pushed me back on the bed, knelt down and took my cock into her mouth, gave it 3-4 good sucks and then asked, "You ready for me to ride?"

She took my cock in her hand and straddled me, guiding my cock into a very warm and wet pussy. Donna then started to ride up and down on me and started talking softly, saying things like "Oh yea, fuck me! Your cock feels good Harry! This is what I need! Fuck me!"

I couldn't talk too much, as I was trying to suck on her breasts as she rode me and holding onto her ass as she moved up and down. We must have fucked with her on top for a good 10 minutes before she slowed down after I don't know how many orgasms, and Donna looked down at me and said, "Your turn. I want you to fuck me! Get on top!"

We switched to the missionary position, where I sunk down into her pussy to the hilt and I began to pump into her. This is where Donna started to really show me what her pussy could do. On one of my inward thrusts, Donna tightened her pussy muscles around my cock, so I couldn't slide out and began to massage my cock with her pussy contractions. Donna looked up into my eyes and said, "Feels nice, doesn't it?"

She kept up her massage for a couple of more minutes, before I couldn't stand it any longer. Scott was sitting up in the dark, only lit up by the moonlight shining through the front windows. Just then there was movement and a noise in the hallway. I froze deep inside of Donna's cervix as she pulled the sheet over our naked bodies and Scott slipped under the covers. A dark figure stood at the doorway and said, "Oops, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything! Donna, if it gets cold or you need more blankets there are some in the hall cabinet here."

Oh my god. It was my sister-in-law, Emily. I was buried to the hilt in her husband's sister's warm hot pussy and she thought I was Scott lying on top of Donna. Donna managed a moaning okay and Emily left and returned down the hall to her bedroom. During the whole five minute interruption, Donna's vaginal muscles were working my cock and keeping me erect. After some more pumping, I told Donna that I was close to cumming and Donna told me to get on my back again. I pulled out of her pussy and got onto my back. Donna straddled me on the bed and took the head of my cock and slowly eased down to the base. She then came back up my shaft just as slowly, stopping at the head to gyrate her labia around and that was it. I moaned out that I was cumming and began shooting my load into her pussy, which she took all of it in her cervix as she flopped all the way down on my shaft.

When I was done cumming, she raised her pussy up off my cock, looked me straight in the eyes, opened her lips and showed me my cum load, and then dipped her fingers in and brought it up to her mouth and swallowed it. Donna then said she wanted to cuddle for a little while and lay down on the bed between her husband and I. After a while, we began to pet each other. We must have fondled for about 20 minutes and Donna suggested for me to follow her into the bathroom so we could really have some fun privately. Donna went over to the bathroom counter and bent over, gripping the counter with her hands and pushing her ass out towards me. She didn't want any teasing and she startled me by pushing back against me. I got behind her and started to run my hands over her sexy ass. I took my cock and slid it into Donna and gave her pussy a few good strokes to get my cock nice and lubed up with her pussy juices.

Donna reached back between our legs and cupped my balls, giving me a subtle signal that she was ready. I started to push into her with a slow fucking motion. As Donna again adjusted to more of my cock entering her pussy, she started to timidly return my thrusting by pushing her ass cheeks back against me. I could feel Donna's body start to loosen up and began to gently speed up my thrusts into her.

Donna loved the feeling and began moaning, "Fuck me! Give it to me!"

I noticed that Donna was looking into the mirror, watching us fuck. It turned me on to watch her face as I pounded into her. I've never experienced fucking in the mirror with my wife Bev. Donna started to cum with my cock up in her, and as her body tightened during her orgasm, her vagina started to milk my cock and I couldn't last any longer, and I began to empty into Donna while balls deep in her. We both watched the other in the mirror cumming. It was incredible. Donna kept telling me over and over how great it was to watch my face and feel me cum inside her at the same time. We cleaned up and I checked my watch and found out that it was 2 AM and I had to be back at home in bed before Bev got up at 6AM, so I said my goodbyes and went back to my home.

While they were in California, we had 1 day on our own, which turned out to be the middle of the week to enjoy the sunny weather instead of family. I decided to play golf that day, and since my brother-in-law and our wives had to work, I invited Donna and Scott to accompany me. Donna even joked with me that I probably wanted to fuck her again. Scott and Donna even joked about this trip being a fuck fest between the two of them and that we would have to be careful and not be late getting back, otherwise family might think we were having an affair. When we got to the golf course, we found it to be pretty empty (it being a Wednesday). The course manager said that we could go out by ourselves or join the two guys who were in front of us. They were in their early twenties and pretty good-looking guys, so Donna said she had no problem joining them, thinking she could flirt with them as we played.

Scott was going to play, but Donna was just going to tag along, watch, and drink beer. Donna was wearing a short white and yellow halter sun-dress that did nothing to hide her ample breasts, and showed off a lot of leg. The guys took one look at her and they happily agreed to let us join them. We introduced ourselves to Bill and Rob and the four of us teed off with Donna following along as "eye candy". The first few holes were certainly nothing to write home about. I spent a lot of time looking for my golf ball, and Scott wasn't much better. Bill and Rob on the other hand, were very good golfers and they were both playing well. Bill was 22 years old, with short black hair and a trim body. He was your typical frat boy type, but very friendly and very pleasant. Rob was the quiet of the two. He stood about 6'2″, and I have to admit, he had a great body and I caught Donna checking him out. He was 24 years old and had deep California tanned skin.

On the sixth hole, I sliced my tee shot way off to the right. Rob hit an uncharacteristic horrible slice as well, but Bill was right down the center of the fairway. We decided that Rob and I would ride together to our balls and Scott and Donna would hop in Bill's cart and the three of them would play their balls. This is when Donna started to get a little frisky. She started to bend over and show more of her sexy ass, sans any thong. That weekend I had learned that Donna was a wonderful flirt, and she was doing a super job with our two friends. There was a lot of giggling and sly smiles and whispering to each other. As I watched, it really started to turn me on, and I know it turned Scott on. The other thing I noticed was that both Bill and Rob were really starting to check Donna out.

They had been stealing glances all day, but now they were getting a bit bolder. Her legs and ass were definitely getting the once-over from these two guys. On hole twelve, I sank a three-foot put for par and Donna bent over to retrieve my ball from the cup. I'm not sure she realized it, but when she crouched down, her dress rode up giving us three guys a clear view of the bare vulva between her legs. When she looked up at us and saw our four jaws on the ground, she blushed a bit and said, "Oops, sorry fellas".

Bill told her not to be sorry, and asked her if she would pick up his golf ball if he sank his put too. We all laughed at this, and Donna agreed to do it. Sure enough, Bill sank his six-footer and Donna made a total production of picking up his ball. It really was hot! First, she turned so her back was facing us, and then she bent down at the waist keeping her legs straight while reaching into the cup. Her dress, which didn't even reach mid thigh, rode up totally exposing her naked vulva, which was not covered by any thong panties. The rest of the round was a total free for all of sexual banter, flirting and flashing. The seventeenth hole was a par three, and Bill, Rob, Scott and I were making a bet on who would be closest to the pin with our tee shot. We couldn't decide on whether it would be $5 or $10 bucks to the winner, so Donna made it easy by offering to give the winner "the sexiest kiss you have ever had". The guys couldn't believe their good fortune.

Rob hit first and got a great kick from the left of the green, leaving him about ten feet from the pin. He smiled and said "Oh Baby!" knowing it would be hard to beat. I was next. Not a very good effort. I was on the back fringe, but out of the competition. I now realized that I was going to see Donna make out with one of these two men or her husband. Scott wound up about 20 feet from the pin. Bill was last to hit, and you could tell this may have been the most important golf shot of his young life. His nerves must have got the best of him, because he hit the ball way left, and wound up about 25 feet away from the pin. Donna turned to Rob and said, "Guess you are the winner, Big Boy."

She walked over to him, reached up to put her hand behind his head, and brought her mouth up to his. She very slowly licked his lips and then put her tongue in his mouth. The kiss was slow and deep and it seemed like it lasted for five minutes. Rob's hands reached around Donna and found the thin material of her dress covering her ass. He put his hand underneath the dress and gently cupped both her ass cheeks in his hands. They finally broke the kiss, leaving both of them flustered, and Donna just bit her bottom lip and said "Mmm...good!"

Donna was becoming insatiable now, and on the ride to the green, she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs, making me feel her wet slit just to see how turned on she was. She was dripping wet, so I decided to be brave and gently slipped my finger inside her slit. That was it! Donna grabbed my hand and shoved it deeper into her pussy. She actually had an orgasm on the way to the eighteenth green. When we drove up to the green, Bill was pouting as he approached his put. He said, "How about a kiss if I sink this putt? Come on, it's a twenty five footer!"

Donna looked at Scott, then right into Bill's eyes and said, "If you sink that twenty five foot put, I will take you back to the car, and you can put your cock in my mouth, and I'll suck on it until you cum!"

We couldn't believe what we had just heard. The woman that I had lusted for and fucked over the weekend was offering to give a blow job to a complete stranger! Bill just smiled and approached his ball. Rob called out, "Don't leave it short!" and we all laughed.

Bill must have tired to read the green and his putt for ten minutes, but he finally addressed his ball and sent it on its way. It seemed like forever before the ball reached the cup, did a 360 around the top, and rimmed out. Bill crashed to the ground while Rob, Scott and I were laughing and hollering and really giving him the business about missing out on Donna's offer. Donna walked over to him as he was sprawled out on the ground and said, "Oh, poor baby!"

She reached down and offered him her hand to help pull him up. Bill reached for her hand, but instead of getting up, he pulled her down into his arms. They started making out like high school kids, right there on the green. His hands were all over her tits, and she was sucking on his tongue. I started to get nervous because there were some people around the clubhouse watching Donna and Bill rolling around on the green making out and feeling each other up. When they finally got off the ground, Donna turned to Scott and I and said, "I'm going back to their hotel room with these two men. Are you two coming?"

When we all got back to Rob and Bill's room, I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I went and sat down at the desk and Scott sat back in a chair to watch. They didn't waste much time. Bill unbuttoned the back of Donna's dress and slipped it over her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra, so she was now just standing in front of them in nothing but her white tennis shoes. She got on her knees in front of them both, and reached up to unzip Bill's golf shorts. Rob had already taken his shirt and shorts off and I could see a bulge inside his boxers. Donna peeled of Bill's shorts and underwear, and his cock sprung up hitting her in the cheek. She started stroking his cock with her left hand, while she was licking the bottom of his balls. Her right hand was inside of Rob's boxers, gently playing with the tip of his cock.

12