Harsh Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the idea of seriously fulfilling a twenty year wet-dream of a sexual conquest with an older woman, my cock began to awaken in my trousers. And the notion that this would be a semi-incestuous, dom/sub tryst, brought the bulge tenting my pants to an uncomfortable stress-point. The better angel of my nature kept reminding me that I could never take advantage of a woman. And especially not engage in any type of sex with my sister...half-sister really...actually an older woman who doesn't even know who I am. And there are those tits. The "good angel" that sits on my right shoulder must have been out to lunch, while the "bad angel" on my left was jumping up and down with a raging hard-on! I was able to act professionally and limp stiff-legged out the door.

I determined to call on her at the end of the week, and spent a couple of agonizing days struggling with my conscience and fighting the urge to whack-off. After a little polite persuasion, I talked her into a dinner at a restaurant. Over wings and beer, Gretchen described to me a history of demeaning jobs and bad romances. She explained to me that she once aspired to be a concert pianist, (I claimed innocence.) An ill-fated affair with a married maestro and the resulting scandal, got her black-balled by all first-rate musical companies. Reducing her to school jobs where her past would eventually reveal itself and lead to worse things. People either assumed that she was a home-wrecking slut, or wanted her to be one. Secretarial and food-service jobs followed, but her "reputation" and inviting figure always worked to her detriment. The bills piled-up and the meager bank account emptied. Eventually even the piano was deemed a luxury. She said that she didn't even own a nice dress, that's the reason we settled on a burger joint. She wore faded jeans that hugged her long, lean legs. Simple black heels and a fuzzy V-necked sweater with just a hint of a bra show-cased her fantastic shape. Gretchen was a faded rose, but the hidden beauty was unmistakable.

All the while I listened, I could see the sexual, vibrant woman beneath the veil of years. Her coppery mane of hair was brushed and shiny tonight. Her eyes, with just a touch of mascara, glowed like deep pools. She looked wondrously alive with a warm aura. When she paused to listen to me, her glimmering pink lips pursed in an inviting, sensual, pout. Gretchen leaned intently on her elbows, staring into my eyes. She would occasionally offer to me that warm, wistful smile that both caused a blinding erection in my jeans and an awful sense of deceit in my mind. For myself, I could only gape close-mouthed, at those marvelous breasts, perched on the edge of the table. I know it was only my imagination but, I swear the sweater seemed to dip lower with every blink of my eye. And the deep shadow of her prodigious cleavage became more pronounced, It would not take much effort for a volley of my cum to pour into that cavernous hollow between those luscious mounds. I could feel the drool dripping down my chin.

It took all of my restraint to not just reach across the small table and squeeze two big handfuls of the firm jugs. I could picture myself yanking that mop of reddish hair, forcing her startled body to her knees, and then demanding that she unbuckle my pants and wrap her sexy, wanton lips around my hard shaft. Yet another fantasy of getting a blowjob from a beautiful older woman, infront of a roomful of people both shocked and turned-on by the sight. I would express to her that for the $1,500 that she owes, her body now belongs to me. "Don't question me, slut. When I want a hummer, you drop to your knees wherever we are, and suck me 'till you get a mouthful." Then I would rip the shirt off her back, leaving only tattered shreds clinging to her shoulders, "And when you suck me, I always want to see those big tits! They're mine now."

I would grab her ears in my two sweaty mitts and pump my slick pole into her throat. As she alternately sucked my cock and balls, I marvel at the copious amount of slobber dripping from her lips and oozing along the smooth, round tops of those huge tits. As I pound into her, she utters a gurgling, choking sound that is music to my ears. When my cock is sufficiently lubed with saliva, I twist my fist into her damp locks and bend her tight butt over the small table. With a skill I've never used but always dreamed-of, I press the point of my elbow into the small of her back, arching her back and bringing her firm ass to a position of surrender. Gripping her hair tight and drawing her struggling head up, I reach underneath her and take firm hold of her tit. She grips the edge tightly as I yank the jeans to her knees, exposing her ripe, red cheeks for all to view. Her pink panties fall victim to my cruel hand and I line-up the helmeted head of my throbbing erection to the cute puckered ass propped before me. With one strong heave, I plunge deep into her tight, brown hole while keeping a solid grip on the bountiful balloons. She whispers to me that I am the only man she would ever feel secure enough to let fuck her bouncing, beautiful ass.

When for a second time, she offers to refill my beer, my fantasy dissolves. We are sitting at a bar table heaped with chicken bones and an empty pitcher of beer. I could see a sparkle in her sea-green eyes and a warm, pleasant glow to her plump cheeks. Those same round cheeks I longed to fill with my straining meat. She was remarking that she enjoyed my companionship because she could feel my passion when she spoke about her music. Gretchen said she was enthralled by the way my eyes misted over as she described her music. She said that she was certain I was experiencing the notes with her. She mentioned that she would love to show me a few things on the piano. (If she only knew...)

When I walked her home later, I was surprised to receive a playful wet kiss. Like a teenager on a date, I was stumped for the next move. I promised to see her again the next evening. She said she looked forward to it and waived goodbye. I can't say if her evening was as bewildering as mine. I tossed in bed all night. There was no "wet dream" but my cock stayed hard most of the night and it was like a schoolboy's challenge to keep from yanking it every few minutes.

I was confounded by the fact that we were somehow related and even if we weren't, I should not take advantage of her plight. Afterall, we were both alone in the world, and had some distant kinship. But wow, those tits! It's been over twenty years since I last saw Gretchen and I've bookended the occasions with lustful fantasies and blue balls. Just the thought of having some sort of incestuous affair with my long-lost, half-sister was becoming a real turn-on. I was no longer an immature nerd whose only experience with sex, was my own constant erection and some hand cream. Gretchen didn't take my virginity, and I have never been called a suave lover, but I could certainly fill her lonely nights. I could easily picture us on her couch; sad daydreams and a bottle of wine, a soothing back rub, the soft glow of a single candle and finally she surrenders to her lust. In my vision, her strong legs are splayed apart and resting on my shoulders. I have both hands cupped under her taut ass, my fingers grasping her firm cheeks. Her upper body is pushed against the seat cushions, and her legs wrapped around my ears. Her silky lingerie is carelessly tossed around the room.

On the table beside us lies vials of lube, adult toys, and a coil of rope. My shiny cock plunges balls-deep, driving repeatedly into her tight, curly-haired, pussy. Her big tits, loose and large, bouncing ever so invitingly about her chest, and her wet auburn hair making a halo impression on the pillow. She is furiously fingering her hungry ass while her other hand squeezes and twists her reddening nipples. She screams for me to "plow me harder, fuck me like your slut. I need your gigantic cock in all my holes. You're my Master now, make me your slave. I love it!" Tonight's fantasy was better than the rest, I thrilled to dominating her, but it eased my psyche to know that she enjoyed it too. In all sexual situations, she was now actively taking part and telling me what more I could do to ensure and strengthen her orgasms. It was just as I had always dreamed. I knew she wanted it all along. She realized now that our sex games were exactly what she needed. Her loneliness and lost youth could be recaptured by a strong young stud who fucks her nightly and allows her to live-out her submissive fantasies. Her secret desire was to be dominated and man-handled. This situation could be used for her pleasure also. We could each explore our dark sides. Mine, as an aggressive dom, her's as a captive sub. I simply needed a way to let her in on my secret. No problem, huh.

She knows me only as Mark Schmidt, and to hear that throaty German accent pronounce the harsh sound, with a slight tremor in her voice as I reach around her and slip the wool sweater from her soft shoulders, is enough to keep my ramrod working in overtime. She breathlessly calls my name, pleading with me to not spank her bare bottom. I have her full, crimson, ass on my lap. Her hands are flat on the floor, every time they move, she receives another smack. Her long legs are spread wide apart permitting me access to all her treasures and I explore each opening at a slow, teasing pace. My right hand delves smoothly in between holes, delivering squeals of ecstasy as I slide three fingers haltingly into her yearning cunt. My fingers jab full to the webbing then slowly withdraw to tease her with long, exploring strokes. I feed a large dildo into her mouth, squirming with lust as I watch her engulf it's eight solid inches. It emerges dripping with slobber, I then ease it along the sweaty crack of her rosy ass. Then I slowly withdraw it as my left hand pinches and circles the stiff nubs of her swelled breasts.

As my hand eases out of her sopping cunt, a stringy film of her discharge clings to my fingers. She begins to tense when my left hand grabs firmly around her enormous melons and my right begins to play with the tight, puckered opening of her backside. With two fingers well-lubed from her own juices, my digits worm their path into her trembling anus. She shudders and shrieks as they continue their journey up her dark passage, her swearing and moaning take-on a devilish chant. I slide and twist my gnarled fingers into the tight, taut path of her ass. Each push brings an involuntary gasp and a reflexive pull-away from her exquisite torture. Gretchen twitches in my lap, her belly sliding smoothly over my swollen cock, long strands of my pre-cum trace an oily trail from her velvety snatch up to her pendulous mammaries. She lavishes tender, wet kisses on my thigh and takes playful nibbles at my flesh, as her right hand slyly sneaks hold of the stout erection poking at her midsection.

She begins a titillating hand massage of my rod as my hand gently rubs and pats her inflamed behind. Feeling the heat from her backside and protecting against another forceful intrusion of her quivering butt, she offers a sweet deal. As she pumps my stiff joint, she says "if you fuck me to orgasm now, I'll immediately suck your big knob until you shoot down my throat." I didn't wait to hear more, I gently lowered her to her knees and guided my hard pole into her gaping, hot vagina. With my cock deep in her warm snatch, I reinserted my sticky fingers into her welcoming asshole and the intense pressure at her backdoor only heightened the pleasure from deep inside of her. It took only seconds for her entire torso to shake and she crumpled to the carpet with the force of her release. When she recovered sufficiently, she scrambled around, resting at my feet and proceeded to shove the whole length of my sleek, veiny cock into her mouth. Her lips worked their seductive magic on me and soon, she was tasting our combined flavors as my milky juice flowed down her throat.

Her newly well-practiced fellatio kept my cock hard even after the torrent of ejaculate, so I flipped her over again and plowed deep inside those sugary walls once more. Pumping my well-lubed cock into her flexing, molten cavern was such a sweet sensation. Her velvety, clenching vaginal muscles reminded me of the feeling I got as a teenager from my own hand , wrapped snugly around my pulsating tool. I always knew her delicious pussy would belong to me.

When I was back in my office, my mind was too clouded with taboo visions to get any work done. I had toyed with the idea of calling her in to go over paperwork, and then fucking her on my desk. But that would never work, too many witnesses. I could tell her to come to my place and set a trap for her, something like leather straps or handcuffs, but when she wanted to go home , then what? I decided just to call, like a normal person. She answered the phone in a breathless rush, she said she would be glad to see me, but right now she was looking for something sexy to wear and planning to jump in the tub. If I could be there in about an hour, she would put coffee on and show me a surprise. I hung-up the phone, gargled, combed my hair and jumped in the car. I could be there in forty minutes.

I got the feeling from her tone that she wanted it too. Maybe she was just as aroused as me with this idea of a master/slave experience and was feeling horny too. She even seemed stimulated by the fantasy of being blackmailed into "sex for rent." I bet even now in her shower, she was rubbing her swollen clit, her mouth watering at the thought of my cock, and working her plan for seduction. I knew she wanted it. I don't know how I kept the car on the road, thinking of her sexual submission. I could see it in her sparkling green orbs, when I pump my shiny, stiff pole up to the hilt of her fragrant pussy lips. Her cunt was framed with coarse, red curls , now slickened and sticky with her juices and she thrust her well-muscled hips against my pelvis with such force that we made a loud, smacking noise and we shuddered with the vibrations. We humped away in this position for what seemed like hours. I grabbed her tits and slammed into her steamy twat. Gretchen raked my bare, sweaty back and ass with her long, red nails. She grunted filthy, suggestive phrases such as, "fuck me harder and deeper. Fill me up with your hot cum. I'm your slut now, use me, rape me." Her multiple orgasms were both thunderous and sustained. She thrashed wildly in my grasp, her sweaty mane whipping her face, her cheeks like a bellows, pumping to get air, and her enormous tits, like water balloons, bouncing and swaying on her chest.

As her convulsions subsided her body grew limp and her breathing took on a deep, heaving attitude. Her pussy eased it's vice-like grip on my tool. And her entire torso slid back, exhausted on the bed. I took this time to extract my sleek, solid shaft from her snatch and feeling my own eruption to be imminent, I began to stroke it violently, bringing it up and into that mountainous cleavage. My earliest thrill was to kneel over her supine form, my engorged cock fresh from her mouth, and stroke a gallon of salty, milky cum into the deep valley between those creamy melons. The gigantic mushroom head was aimed right at her heart-shaped face as I squished her glistening globes around my rod. Her eyes opened wide when she spied my purplish knob thrusting at her with a looming sense of urgency. Just then she shrieked, "Please don't shoot it on my face. I hate that. Please. I'll do anything you want. I'll suck you if you want, I'll swallow it all. Cum on my tits if you want, I'll rub it in and lick it off, if that's what you say. My vagina, my ass, anything. Just please don't cum on my face."

With only a second to spare I shoved my alabaster hammer between her pink lips, almost knocking-out her front teeth, and grabbed a handful of her damp locks at the nape of her neck. Her hand swiftly wrapped around my cock to regulate it's intensity and to keep from strangling. I saw her ruddy cheeks fill and flex with the action of swallowing, as my engorged cock spilled it's load down her throat. She made raw, wild, animal noises as her head bobbed and her green eyes glowed. The resulting tidal wave of cum flooded her tongue and tonsils. The suction I felt drained me completely and my tool withdrew sated and shriveled. I sat aside of her chest, my shaky legs straddling her sweaty, cum-slickened tits. She was able to gag-down most of my semen, but a milky puddle had formed a pearl necklace and her cleavage held a small lake where my limp cock rested. This was the single greatest sex I've ever had. Then I realized that I didn't have sex at all. It was just an incredible, agonizing fantasy and my cock seemed ready to burst in my pants. And I'm lucky I didn't kill myself on the drive over here.

I gathered my thoughts and straightened my shorts as I approached her building. I had mixed feelings. As the door opened, she greeted me in a frayed, but soft-looking, floor-length robe. Her face was brightly made-up and her red hair, shampooed and fresh-smelling, was still wrapped in a terry towel. I caught a glimpse of sheer, black stockings above her fuzzy, bunny slippers. Once again, I could smell the fragrance of summer blossoms and her skin radiated warmth. She smiled enticingly as she led the way to the small kitchen. The want-ads were spread on the cheap Formica table with a number of items circled. And she poured coffee for us both. She thanked me for treating her so nice and mentioned her plans to knock on doors until she got hired. She said she wanted to repay all my kindness and would always cherish our friendship. She was hoping for a job tutoring young people, she said that was her true calling.

As we sipped coffee, she reflected on days gone by. She said, "you should have seen me when I was young. I had a pretty good figure back then but was way too shy and backward. I got a lot of crass and obscene proposals. I didn't know how to relate to American men. Certain parts of me were firm and other parts had a nice jiggle. But I was very straitlaced and I had been burned before. "You wouldn't believe what some guys wanted me to do. Looking back now, I guess some of it was flattering, don't get me wrong, I have grown to like sex. I'm not a prude or anything but those men just wanted to use me." She stopped, looking abit embarrassed, then continued. "I may have given-in to somebody if I thought there was something fun in it for me but they all seemed nasty." A long sigh followed. "I've grown up since then, Now I would just like to find a kind man and maybe start a family. I don't know, I guess sex is sex, maybe I could learn to enjoy it, I could probably give myself to someone for a weekend. But who am I kidding...I can't even afford the rent in this dump."

Her little speech hypnotized me. I only heard the spot about her youthful figure and harkened back to my first daydreams of this enticing vixen. I wanted her, and for something that had nothing actually to do with her, I wanted to fuck her and make her my slave. She did nothing consciously to draw me, (I think.) She just happened to be the object of my first, longest-lasting, and most intense sexual obsession of my life. My lust for this woman has grown into a deviant, sexual hunger. I was gripped with an irrational desire. I will have her. I will use sexual extortion if I must. If she doesn't give in to me, I may go as far as drugging her or even tying her down. It would be so hot to hear her beg, or to "offer to work-off what she owes." I could even slyly suggest "that we come to some sort of arrangement." But I can also picture that shaken look of caged animal-fright when she realizes what I expect her to do. I could just demand it, "I want you to suck my cock 'till I explode inside you then I will fuck you for the rest of the Summer." My cock has a mind of it's own.