Harsh Winter

Story Info
Son and Mother.
2.9k words
3.91
160.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEaster46
KEaster46
399 Followers

Winter came early and hard. After the first snow it only got worse. I'm a forty year old widow living on a fixed income in an old house that needs a lot of work. I thought we could get through the end of the year when I would get a small endowment from my husband's last job.

My son Andrew is eighteen and needs a lot of clothing as he is growing like a weed. He is near six foot and is filling out like a football player. He also eats like a small horse.

I do work part time at the truck stop checking the fuel counters and making sure we keep the tanks full. At this time of year it is very important to have enough fuel for the truckers.

In one night we had two feet of snow blow in stopping all traffic in town with drifts three feet high more in some locations. My Phone was out and I could not get out of the house. Andrew tired to dig out but it was too much for him.

We had enough food, gas for heat and had little choice but to ride it out until the road crews got us out. We do live a few miles out of town on country road with little service.

Andy said he would walk to my mother's place. By road it is six miles but if one cuts across the fields and down along the creek it is only about two miles. My mother remarried three years ago and seems to be really happy. Mom is only sixty one and she found herself a nice man a few years younger than her that has said he is very happy with Mom and loves her deeply. Mom has hinted with out coming right out and saying so but she has given me the hint she has really great sex and lets Tony make love to her any place, any time and in any way he wants. I also got the idea that my Dad was not much of a lover. I take it Tony has shown Mom there are lots of ways to enjoy sex. I'm not sure but I don't think Mom ever had oral sex with my Dad. (God rest his poor old soul) I was over there one day and got a feeling Tony was looking forward to a blow job and maybe getting a little ass later that day. When I say ass, I mean fucking my dear Mom in the ass. She had gotten a little wider across the back side in the last few years.

While my Dad may not have been into the whole sex thing my husband was and I loved him for all he taught me to enjoy. I was not a virgin when we married but all I ever did was get finger fucked a couple of times and gave Billy Hanks a few blow jobs.


Jay (my dearly departed) taught me to enjoy oral sex. I loved sucking him off and I loved the feel of his cock swelling up in my mouth when he was ready to cum. He did not force me to do any thing I did not want to do. Over the years I came to enjoy all the wonders of sex. I would climax easily and often, I would scream for him to do more and tell him how much I liked what ever he was doing. I have had climaxes while I was sucking him off; I've climaxed just by him poking a finger into my ass. When he first introduced me to anal sex I was not too sure I wanted his cock up my ass. But it came to be a very welcome part of our sex life. One thing that really got me turned on was when he would lick me to a climax then quickly get me up on all fours and fuck me doggie to another climax either with his cock in my pussy or in my ass.

Early on Jay would masturbate and when was ready to cum I would let him aim his cock at my open mouth and shoot cum on my face and into my mouth. He loved to watch me swallow and lick his cum off my lips.

Twelve years into our marriage Jay started talking about getting with other couples and having open sex in a group. I was not so sure about this and was not willing to jump in right way. We did talk and we both got horny just talking about having sex with someone else in front on one another. A couple of times when we went out to dinner or shopping Jay would say crazy things like "I'd like to see you suck that guys cock." The guy might be young or old it did not make any difference. I got into this kind of roll playing and would talk sexy by telling him I would like to see him put his long thick cock up some ladies ass. We were in a store once and there was a young girl not more than nineteen with a wide well shaped ass. I said "Jay darling I'd love to see you fuck that sweet thing in the ass."

He laughed and said "That's Wilma Bossmen she is your son's tutor. She is helping Andy with math in his last class of the day. I could ask her over to tutor him during the summer as well"

I was surprised Jay knew more about her than I did. I said "Well maybe we can find someone a little older." Jay laughed.

Jay had me just about willing to try this swinging group sex thing when he was killed in a work accident. The company went under shortly after that and that is why it has taken so long to get any money out of them. But I've been assured that by spring my life will a little easier.

Andy got all bundled up and said he would take his show shoes and go see how Mom was doing and ask if we could come over as the water pipes were sure to freeze up soon.

He was off before noon and said he would be back before dark. But I made him take a flash light just the same.

Much to my surprise the phone rang. It was Andrew saying he was safe and would stay the night with Mom and Tony. I said that would be fine. Then Andy told me Tony had bought a Snow mobile and he and Tony would be over in the morning to pick me up. I said "Great." and hung up.

I closed off part of the house and took a nap on the sofa. It was warm and I was tired even though I had done little this day. I quickly drifted off into world of white. I was in a long flat field all covered in white, not snow but just white. I was dressed in a thin night gown it was so light I could see right through it. I was looking around and heard the sound of a brook spilling over rocks. I could not see it so I walked toward the sound.

There I saw the creek with swiftly moving water bubbling along. I was on a bank a few feet above the water. I looked up stream to see a young man standing knee deep in the free running water. He was naked. He had a beautiful body all muscular and well tanned. I could not take my eyes off him. He turned. I sucked in my breath as I saw his long cock in full erection. It was as beautiful as the rest of him.

He smiled taking his wonderful cock in his hand he moved it back and forth, waving it at me while at the same time he seemed to be beckoning me to come closer.

I did not move my feet or legs but I was some how gliding toward him. As I got closer I felt the warmth of him rise up and it sent a tingle through me. I was so hot I felt the wetness form along the lips of my pussy. My nipples got hard and I watched as he moved this foreskin back and forth. Covering the head of his thick hard cock and then letting the monster of a tip pop free for my enjoyment. He was teasing me much to my delight.

His lips did not move but in my head I heard him say "Come to me my darling, come suck my cock. Let me fill your mouth with the nectar from my balls. Come feel my cock swell up in your mouth, know you are so sexy you make me aroused and want to cum for you. Come taste me taste the sweet nectar of cock.

I was so close to him, I started to kneel before this god of a man. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted to taste his semen, I wanted him to take my head in his hands and hold me while he fucked my mouth until he shot my mouth full of cum. I cried out "Oh, god fuck me. Fill my mouth."

I jerked awake sitting up so fast I nearly fell off the sofa. Shaking the cob webs from my head I blinked to saw a shadow across the room.

There smiling at me was Tony. He smiled and said nothing. He did however have his pants open and he was milking the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. His cock was long, thick and ribbed with muscle. The massive tip was as pointed as a spear. Tony sat looking at me smiling and just milking his wonderful cock.

I thought "Mom no wonder you seem so pleased and happy."

My eyes were fixed and unwavering. I was still so hot from the crazy dream my pussy was wetting through my panties. My nipples were hard and hurt from lack of attention. I needed so much to be touch, I wanted to feel a mans' hands of me. What had brought this on I have no idea. But I was ready for what ever was going to come my way.

The terrible idea of my mother's husband; sitting across from me showing me his cock never popped into my aroused brain. All I wanted was to touch that cock, suck on the pointed tip and make him cum with my mouth.

I don't now who moved first but the next thing I knew was that I was naked from the waist down and Tony had his cock in me ramming me like a jack hammer. I was getting a royal fucking and I was spurting cum around his cock wetting everything. It was like a river over flowing its banks there was no way to stop it. I mumbled "Oh, fuck oh fuck, fuck me."

I had come twice when I felt Tony's cock swell and begin to pulsate. I screamed "don't cum in me." I could still get pregnant and I sure as hell did not need another child at my age.

Tony pulled back, sucking his cock out of me. Grabbing Tony by the hips I pulled him up from between my legs taking is cock in my mouth just as he screamed filling my mouth with his cum. I had just gotten the best fucking of my life and was now tasting and swallowing the sweetest semen ever.

Tony milked is cock of every drop and I happily swallowed it all. When he sat back his cock was still rock hard. I thought "My God how can he do this for a man of fifty six." Tony lifted his weight off me and twisted me around so I was on all fours.

Tony rubbed his cock up along my wet dripping pussy a few times than pressed that pointed spare cock head to my ass. I started to say "No" when I felt his cock head slide into my puckered ass as easy as a knife through warm butter.

Tony wiggled move back and forth a few times letting me feel the size of his cock. He took me by the hips and pushed slowly a little at a time.


I was feeling a cock in my ass for the first time in six or seven years and I was so willing to accept it I relaxed and pushed back.

I was full of cock and it felt so good, I was getting that feeling of wanting to climax again. I said "Tony, Tony Oh god it feels so good, Take it slow please."

Just that quick I felt his massive cock swell again. How could he be so ready too cum again so quickly? I said "Tony do it, cum in my ass. Fuck my ass you wonderful man."

That is when I heard a female voice say "Yes Tony fill her fucking ass."

I was so close to my own third climax I did not care whose voice it was even though I knew if was my Mother's voice. I was caught fucking my mother's husband and as bad as that was I did not care or did I want Tony to stop. I wanted him to cum in my ass and I wanted to cum again. I was so greedy, so selfish, and so needy I screamed "Don't stop."

Tony rammed his cock home filling my bowels with the hot semen from his cock. It was like a flame burning in me. I screamed again I was coming and did.

Tony fell forward over my hips and as he did so his massive cock slide from me. Tony fell on his side and I turned to sit facing Mother. Mom was standing by the arch way smiling. Mom said "Tony has said for years how much he wanted to fuck you. Well I guess that's no more on his wish list."

Mom did not sound mad, up set of even shocked. Then I saw my son Andrew looking around the door jam. He smiled and said "Wow Mom that was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Tony cum in your ass. Wow that is so great Gram told me all about how we would catch you and Tony fucking. Gram is so smart."

I must have passed out; I was woken with a wet towel on my forehead. Mom was sitting next to me. I was still on the sofa but was now wrapped up in a blanket. Tony was drinking some thing and Andy was smiling like a clown.

Hugging the blanket to me I sat waiting. Mom slowly told me over the next fifteen minutes how Jay my husband had been fucking my Mother for three years while trying to talk me into swinging. Mom was going to be our first threesome. Tony was dating Mom at that time and he would have happily joined it. Jay of coursed died and all was put on hold until the right time. I guess this was the right time.

Andrew stepped up and said "Gram, tell Mom about us. Tell Mom how you and Tony have embraced me into your world of sex."

I said "Mom; Really now; you're fucking my son, your won Grandson? What the fuck is going on?"

Mom said "Nancy Jo. Your son is all man believe me. He maybe my Grandson but he is also a fine man with a most handsome cock. You should be proud of him. He loves to eat me while I suck on Tony's cock. You just sucked off my husband and let him fill you fucking ass with cum. So what is wrong with me sucking and fucking my Grandson? "

I mumbled some thing but the words did not make any sense. Mom said "Boys come over here and show my daughter how we want to be a real family. Andy show your Mom that hard cock of yours and Tony dangle your cock in front of Nancy to remind her what she had up her ass a minute ago."

My mind was going all haywire, crazy as hell, I blinked trying to think but all I could think of was my son fucking my mother, my husband had been fucking my mother. Mom's husband had just fucked me, I had sucked him off swallowing his cum then Tony my mother husband had fucked me in the ass, filled my with cum while Mother and my son watched. This had to be a fucking dream. But it was not a dream.

Mom reached up and pulled Tony closer so his hard cock was there in front of me. I was the purple tip about to drip a drop of clear liquid. Mom's fingers circled is cock milking that drop while pulling me face closer. I blinked, looked up to see Andy smiling at me. I opened my mouth swallowing Tony's cock. Tony held my head and slowly fucked my mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of his hot stiff cock sliding into and out of my mouth. Tony pulled back. Mom turned my head and just that quick I felt another cock fill my mouth.

I knew, I knew and yet I did not resist. In some crazy way I welcomed my darling Andrew's cock. I embraced the taste, sucked it deep into my mouth and knew I would soon taste my sons' cum for the first time but surely not the last time. I was party of the family now and always. What a great joy this was and I was ready for this.

KEaster46
KEaster46
399 Followers