Hartstein Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ceil was wet, wetter than he expected; her juices dribbled over his tongue as he lapping away at her. She was gasping with each separate touch upon her most sensitive part, and added to her pleasure by letting his fingers drift up the inside of her thighs and slipping into her cunt–-two fingers first–-pushing them with almost no resistance as far as they could reach.

He was rewarded with a generous splash of Celia's wetness, as her cunt began sucking on his fingers as she groaned and pushed against them.

Paul added a third finger, and began a slow but steady finger fuck even as his mouth and tongue continued their tender kisses and gentle sucks upon her rapidly pulsing clit.

He knew she wanted him inside her, wanted him to fuck her, but he wanted her to cum first, to beg him to fuck her. He needed to hear her say it.

And to make it happen he placed one foot up on the bed with the other firmly planted on the floor and holding her tightly by her upper thighs raised Celia so that her head and shoulders were on the bed and brought her cunt to his mouth.

"Ohmygod!" Celia croaked. "What the fuckkk?"

But Paul's lips and tongue lapped relentlessly at her cunt. And when her thighs scissored around his head, it freed the fingers of his left hand and he sent them into her, rooting feverishly for her g-spot while at the same time humping her by rubbing his penis against her spine.

Paul couldn't believe how wet she was–-and hearing her gasp knew he'd found her g-spot. He hooked the fingers and stroked the soft spongy area increasing the speed gradually, but continuously–-his mouth still adhered to her clit allowing the fingers room to move about.

"Jesus Christ, Paulie ... You're driving me crazy!"

He laughed, loving the new found power he had over her; and to maintain it he swirled his tongue over her swollen nubbin then drew it between his lips and pressed them tightly together.

Celia came, groaning and gasping as his lips mashed against her clit, shuddering deliciously, bucking against his tongue–-groaning his name.

Paul felt another splash of hot, silky wetness over his fingers–-then a moment later tasted her cum juices.

"God, Paulie– Uunnhhh fuckkk–- ooooh–-gonna cum again!"

"I want you to cum–-that's what I want–-cum over my fingers–-cum over my face–-that's what I want," he snorted into her cunt. Then sent her off into another wild orgasm by lowering her back on the bed and whispering, "I want to drink you all up, Ceil!"

Perhaps a second passed, and then Celia started to cum–-hard–-bucking and writhing on the bed–-her cunt sucking and squeezing around his fingers while her body convulsed and she cried out his name as he continued to lap the juices from her cunt.

He couldn't hold off his need to fuck Celia any longer, and dropped lightly on top of her, slid up her body until his cock was aligned with her slit and groaned happily as she took him in hand and guided him into her.

Paul moaned with pleasure as her cunt parted around his cock–-so hot, so wet–-and they began to fuck–-he thrusting –-she pushing back at him. Wrapping her thighs around his back to bring him ever deeper.

He kissed her and she tasted herself on his lips and tongue and if possible grew even hotter. He found a comfortable rhythm, and she repeatedly telling him how good he felt, urging him to go faster and harder, unable to believe she was on her way to another orgasm, but then it arrived–-roaring in on her like a subway train with brakes screeching as it sped into the station.

Celia, without realizing it, started biting him–-on the neck, shoulder and chest. Paul felt the pain, yet didn't feel it, but unconsciously drove his cock into her harder than any previous thrust.

Celia screamed his name, wanting them to cum together, but losing that battle and coming first. Paul finished right behind her, succumbing in to the frantic squeezing of her cuntal muscles around his member. In a last ditch act to prolong the intense pleasure, he took hold of her ankles, placed them on his shoulders and rams into her one last time.

Celia released a gusher of fluid, flooding over his cock and balls while screaming his name one last time. Paul's cock throbbed one last time before pulsing three times in succession–-each one sending a thick stream of hot sperm into the prophylactic he was wearing while calling Celia's name.

"I'm impressed, Ceil. When did you start squirting?"

"Hmmm, you're the first guy to ask me that."

"Are there that many guys in your past?" he said, making sure to have a big smile on his face as he posed the question.

Celia slapped his penis in feigned annoyance, but answered him quickly. "Don't worry, I'm not offended, Paulie. It didn't come naturally to me. I read about it online and learned that it could happen with intense g-spot stimulation, but it took me forever to locate the damned g-spot. And let me congratulate you on finding mine so quickly. You've done your homework."

"I had an older woman as a partner for a while. She taught me several interesting things."

"You can try those 'things' out on me if we have enough time."

Paul laughed and slapped her lightly across the nose with his flaccid penis.

Celia laughed and resumed talking. "I had barely found my g-spot at the time. Um, this was about a year ago. The truth of the matter is that I wasn't going to find it on my own. But then a girlfriend told me about the LELO Ella, a wonderful toy. You can use either end when penetrating oneself. One end is long, sleek and tapered, with a bit of an accentuation on the upper side. The other side is curved up and has a wide, flat, blunt end. I tried the tapered end first. It felt nice. Insertion was easy, and the shape fit snugly in my vagina. I thrust a couple times, you know? It felt comfortable, but not especially pleasurable. So it was the other end that really caught my interest.

"Anyways, I inserted the blunt end. Now there was a difference! The blunt, flat tip was pressing right into my g-spot. G-spotting toys that I've tried before have been very thin and pointy at the end, and I had long since concluded that poking my g-spot with those wasn't doing anything for me. Ella didn't feel like poking, it felt like pressing and stroking. I think "kneading" is a better word. And that's exactly what my g-spot needed. So I kept thrusting, picking up the pace, and it didn't take long before I started to feel a new kind of heat in the pit of my stomach, you know, like I had to pee, but not quite. I kept shoving the toy into me as fast as I could, thinking 'Here I go, I'm gonna cum!'

I mean suddenly I had this hot flashy feeling and I came. It didn't last long, but it was different than my usual orgasms in that it felt like it came from somewhere deeper."

"So you really felt it?" Paul inquired gently.

"Oh, I felt it all right; in fact it occurred to me that, as I've seen in some porn vids, that it might be possible to squirt a decent distance–-several feet or so. Still I didn't bother getting a towel or something to cover the sheets because I had no idea that I was going to squirt. I was lost in the fact that I'd found the elusive g-spot and that I was gonna cum, big time. And right about then, as I was dismissing all thoughts from my mind, a warm sensation washed over my vulva–-and I knew I was about to cum, really cum.

And I'm not usually loud when I cum by myself, but I sure as hell let some noise out. Shit, Paul, I lost all control. I relaxed, released and came, hard and warm, lost in the moment. And best of all, for once, my clit was of no consequence. None. All the orgasmic feelings were concentrated deep in my twat. I was in awe.

"When I regained some semblance of sanity, I looked down and saw only a splattering of cum on the inside of my thigh. I thought, 'That's it?' But when I got up and glanced back at the sheets I'd been laying on, there it was—a huge wet spot about nine inches in diameter. Being the huge dork that I am, I actually said out loud to myself, "no way." I picked up a handful of damp sheet and felt it, then smelled it. I couldn't believe it. And when Jim came home, I clobbered him with details about the experience. And here I am now, gushing about it again. After that, it was like I had unlocked a secret talent my body could do. I knew what g-spot stimulation felt like, and what the precipice of squirting felt like. I knew what was required to achieve success—I had to thrust crazily to get that release.

I acquired more toys, particularly the njoy Pure Wand which remains the single greatest toy for squirting that I've ever tried. Now I can squirt just using the vibrator on my clit if it's strong enough, with anything jammed up my twat."

"How often do you squirt?"

"Not all the time, thank God. It's usually planned in advance. But it's different each time. Sometimes it's just some extra wetness during my clitoral orgasm. Sometimes it's a real gusher, like just now. Sometimes the force of removing the toy causes my squirt to spill onto the floor."

So you've experimented doing it?"

"Of course I have. Don't be an idiot, Paul. Haven't you jerked off in different ways, or tried to fuck something other than a pussy. Jim once confessed that when he was a teenager, he cut a hole in a cantaloupe and fucked it. He admitted it worked pretty well for him, although he never eats cantaloupe anymore.

"As for me, I've tried squirting outward and then upward. That takes using an insertable toy with lots of thrusting. For instance, I was determined to christen my new office, and so I squirted like a fountain and left a puddle 16" across. But the most epic squirting moment of my life so far was probably squirting in front of–-and onto–-my girlfriend. It just kept coming, probably because I was trying to show off, and it was awesome.

"As for the sensation, it's a buildup of pressure, and I can sometimes feel the fluid pushing to the surface, begging to be released. The sensation can feel like needing to pee, since stimulating the G-spot also stimulates the urethra, which sends a signal to the brain that you have to pee, but once I started squirting I no longer associated it with that. I often find myself holding my breath when I'm about to squirt.

The moment of squirting feels overwhelming; I can feel the ejaculate rushing out of me, sometimes splashing on my legs or seeping into the towel beneath me. It's completely different from clitoral stimulation or a clitoral orgasm — not better, just different. It's more amorphous, with no definite start or end to the orgasmic feeling. If I keep thrusting, I can prolong it — but at some point, my arm gets tired."

Paul, his face serious, inquired, "Does it feel like peeing the bed?"

Celia laughed and gave him a playful slap. "No silly, because it isn't. I think it's all psychological, and that if you believe its pee, it may "feel" like peeing the bed. But it isn't."

"You sound so sure about that."

"I am. I've sampled both."

Paul laughed and she joined him. "I should have known. But it is interesting. I really appreciate your telling me all this. A lot of women wouldn't dream of sharing that information with a guy."

"Well they should. It can only lead to better orgasms." That said, Celia laughed, it was a very dirty laugh and then flipped his flaccid penis with her fingers and murmured, "Mmmm, maybe I can do something about that."

"You have my permission," Paul said with a broad smile as he caressed her right breast. Celia sighed softly then slid her leg quickly over his body and straddled him, looking down at him as she settled astride his hips and took his penis in her hand and slowly stroked it.

"Mmmm," he moaned softly. "My kind of girl," he said and laughed.

"I hope you're not suggesting that I'm a bad girl, Paulie. Is that what you're implying?" He was hard now and she could grip him with both hands and did so. "My big, bad boy," she murmured more to herself then to him.

She slid several inches lower and rubbed her rubbed her mons against his cock, felt it stir against her, responding to her movements.

"You are a bad girl," he said. "The absolutely best kind of a bad girl."

Then with a nimble adroitness of the athlete he once was, Paul leapt from the bed to the floor and stood at the foot, holding his rising cock in one hand. "Now suck my cock."

"First tell me again," she whispered with her eyes fixed on his erection, "tell me what a bad little girl I am."

"Paul smiled down at her. His hands went to her head, holding her in place, and he pulled her down a little more firmly against his growing erection.

"Oh, maybe you want me to tell Jim what a bad girl you are."

To his surprise, Celia let out a deliciously evil laugh. "Oh, do that!" she cackled. "Do it! He'll fuck me silly for days afterward."

Paul's cock was almost fully erect now, warm and throbbing against her face.

"Come on, tell me..." she said, "I want it... I want you to tell me I'm a bad little girl–-say it to me, Paulie..." Her words dripped with lust, she wiggled her tongue at him, causing his cock to jump with excitement.

"You're such a bad little girl," he breathed,

"such a little slut..."

"God yes," she gasped, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth and tightening her lips on it, then asking: "Like the feel of my mouth, Paulie?"

"Yes, yes" he groaned.

Celia's hand swept her hair out of the way and her other hand gripped his cock, feeling its heat radiating into her pores as she slowly stroked it up and down.

His hips flexed up toward her hand as her breath drifted over the head of his swollen erection.

"Fuck yeah ..." he whispered contentedly as one of his hands teased its way through her hair, pulling her face closer to his cock. Celia knew what he wanted, what he needed. The gentle, insistent pulse in her hand was a clear enough signal. Her tongue came out, and she flicked it against the head, sending a wave of pleasure through him. Then Celia ran her tongue all over it, and Paul thought he was going to die of pleasure.

She gazed up at him with a smile as she continued to tease him with her tongue.

This was heaven! He had never felt so good!

When her lips wrapped around his cock and she began to suck, Paul actually thought he was going to pass out. Celia started slowly, taking him deep in her mouth then sliding her lips back up until only the head remained. Then she went deep again and repeated the process, over and over again, sending him to ever greater heights of pleasure.

Celia smiled up at him, took another couple of strokes and then engulfed most of his erection with her mouth. Paul moaned as her lips sucked him; her tongue swirling, swallowing her saliva and reveling in the taste of him.

Paul groaned again: "Ohh fuck... god that feels good..."

With a hand firmly in her hair, he tried to shove his prick deeper, as he fucked her mouth with slow but forceful strokes.

Celia gave ground grudgingly, but knew she was capable of deep-throating him. She had done so when they were in collage and he was no different now.

When she finally began her deep-throating she pretended to gag, and lifted herself up and pulled away from his saliva coated cock, a long string of spittle clung to her lower lip and his cockhead. Celia shook her head and broke the string from Paul's penis. Then she gave the tip a last lick, lingering there for a few moments, enjoying the taste of him on her tongue. She looked up at him again, knowing how much men loved that and stroked him thoroughly lost when he met her eyes. Suddenly she realized that her heart was racing and her sex was drooling juice.

"My turn," Paul said in a husky voice that caused Celia to shudder with excitement.

Celia rolled over on her back and spread her legs.

Paul leaned over her and slowly kissed his way down her flat stomach, rubbing his nose in her short pubic hair and finally kissing and gently sucking her clit.

He was almost methodical, kissing her sticky wet lips gently, over and over, before slowly allowing the tip of his tongue slip between them only to trace the full length of her slit before darting more fully into her folds, finding at last the wild depths of her hole. The whole of his lower face was soon coated in her pungent sauce.

Celia returned the favor, sucking on the head of his cock, filling the room with appreciative grunts and sucking sounds.

And then Paul moved to her clit and things went sort of crazy. He flicked the tiny button, licked it and gave it a long steady suck. Celia ground her crotch against his mouth, forgetting about his cock as she concentrated on her own pleasure.

Though Paul's ears were muffled by her thighs, He could hear the phrasing of her response, a fast gasp followed by a slow groan. He felt the first flicker as she shifted into a panting whine, a tremble of anticipation building in her legs and backed off to give her something different to think about.

Celia didn't think long before bucking wildly against his face and shrieking, ""Damn it, Paul, do it!"

He responded by slipping two fingers into her cunt and returned his mouth to her clit. Celia's loins exploded. The resultant spasms shot shivers through her limbs. She dropped on top of him, the dead weight nearly knocking the breath out of him. Paul was forced to roll them both over just to gain a lungful of air.

The motion seemed to revive Celia a little. She was giggling as Paul felt fingers tickling his dangling balls. Another hand soon wrapped itself around his shaft, slowly pumping it to its full inflation. She began planting kisses on the head, but it was evident from her squirming that she wanted his cock somewhere besides her mouth. But she was a woman who knew how to lead a man on, and with a determined look in her eye, Celia bent her head and took him into her mouth–-her warm, wet cocksucking mouth, with its constantly swirling tongue.

He groaned happily.

Moments later Celia took him from her mouth, giggled and said, "Can I suck cock, or what?"

She didn't wait for an answer and returned to fellating him. Paul mutely allowed her to do what she wanted with him. She was extremely good at it, as far as that went, and Paul could only moan when her tongue completely surrounded the head of his penis before her mouth plunged downward to fully engulf him in her throat.

Celia's timing was near perfect. Sensing his eminent ejaculating, she removed him from her mouth and slapped his member smartly, draining away the moment of moments–-at least temporarily.

Celia laughed and swung a leg over him. "Use your mouth on me for a while, lover man."

Her hind end was hovering a foot above his face. Paul took in the pungent odor of her cunt just as well as he could see it. His hands moved on their own volition, reaching up to grab handfuls of her softly rounded ass. Then he tightened his grip and pulled her down, bringing the wet pinkness of her sex to his suddenly insatiable mouth.

But right now the thought was barely registering with her. All she could think of, all she could feel, were his lips, his hands, his fingertips, as he explored her body, thrilling her senses. Celia gasped as she felt his hands slide up over her breasts, and she groaned softly as he pinched her nipples and clamped her legs more firmly around him, rubbing herself wantonly against him.

Celia looked directly at Paul, breathing hard, her hair half-fallen across her face as she caught his gaze, her hand still wrapped around his cock, easing up and down, keeping him erect, loving the power she suddenly held, knowing that she was all powerful for the moment.

Paul was groaning softly, his body moving in rhythm with her fingers, thrusting slowly up into her hand, and she leaned over him again, taking him back into her mouth, sucking him, engulfing his hard cock with her lips, his body jerking a little as her tongue slid around his shaft, licking all the way back up and teasing him with the tip of her tongue, looking up again, meeting his eyes and gloating to herself for the power she held over him.