Hartstein Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait ... Stop a minute!"

"What's wrong?" Paul asked as he stopped fucking.

"I have to suck your cock!"

"Okay, have at it," he said, and tendered it to her.

Carol ran the flat of her tongue up the length of his cock then wrapped her lips around the head, making a soft "Mmmmm" sound as she did.

She looked up at him, saw him smiling down at her and rewarded him by deep throating him and taking his breath away.

Carol recalled that back in college all the girls had competed in the Deep Throat Challenge. They'd do it in bars. It drove the guys wild. It involved those drinks they serve in long thin flutes. They would order drinks and then lean over the table, take as much of the glass as we could into their mouths, and, without using their hands, lift the glass and empty it. It was great practice for suppressing the gag response.

If it went wrong they ended up with a creamy cocktail running down their chin. If it went right every man in the room got hard, even the gay ones. Carol had always gotten it right. Now the practice was paying off, with several inches of his hard cock already in her mouth, Carol started to hum.

Paul lost it completely. He had been thinking how skilled she was at giving head, and that he could still taste her tongue in his mouth when she helped herself to his cock. I haven't been this hard since I was seventeen, he thought, and then she bit him!

For one paranoid second he thought she was going to tear his dick off with her teeth. Then her tongue moved along his shaft like a cat lapping up cream.

One second he was going to cum--the next she used her teeth on him and he didn't.

"Stop!" he called out.

Carol allowed his cock to slide from her mouth, and smiled up at him.

"Mmmm, yes?"

"That kinda hurt."

"Oh, my poor baby. Here let Mommy make it all better!"

He thought she was going to continue with her blowjob, but she rose up and kissed him. Really kissed him, both hands on his head. Lips crushed against his. Tongue searching his mouth, while his cock bounced against her belly.

Carol held onto him as though she was riding a horse, wrapping her legs around him. Paul responded to her kiss by slipping his hands under her ass. She shimmied up him slightly, fortifying her position, then pushed his head down into her tits; tiny or not they beckoned to him like a lighthouse to a ship approaching the rocks on a stormy night.

She moaned happily as he bit her nipples and playfully slapped her tits with his free hand. A moment later she needed him inside her again and demanded that he fuck her--"Now!"

Carol scrambled off him; whipped the slit in her skirt to one side, uncovering her bottom and the garter-belt adorning it.

Without being asked, she leaned forward with her hands against the staircase wall and spread her legs as wide as possible so that her bare ass jutted out at him.

He slipped a hand down between her thighs, his fingers skidding over her wet lips, sliding up to her clit, rubbing, stroking--Carol gasped in response, shuddering again, grinding back against his fingers, gasping again: "Ohhhh God, please... please fuck me..."

She looked over her shoulder. Paul had a dazed expression on his face, but his cock knew what to do. It zeroed in on her ass with military precision; and hands on her hips, cock at her sex, he started to enter her.

Carol couldn't wait. She pushed back and moaned as he began the long slow slide into her cunt.

Jesus Christ, Paul thought, this one is a tiger. Normally he preferred a slow fuck, with some rabbiting toward the final seconds to heighten both sides' orgasms, but this one was different, she had him wanting to grab, bite and bang her silly.

His cock slid into her wet cunt like it was slicing through ripe fruit, but suddenly she began using her cuntal muscles to squeeze him,; felt her wetness streaming down his cock, felt the ripples that had to be pure pleasure, surging through her body.

He slapped her hard on the ass--heard her lewd cackle in response—and smacked her again. She tossed her head, shaking free her thick dark hair and her face looked as if she was growling.

Paul slipped his hands around her hips, pulled her back against him as the head of his cock found the mouth of her cunt, and drove it hard and deep. He heard her groan with delight and reached around her front to cup her breasts then squeezed her nipples with his fingertips as they pushed and pulled gorgeously together, the urgency in her grunts and groans compelling them to fuck even harder.

Paul pulled her back to him and kissed her greedily, their lips sliding, careening over one another, his tongue in her mouth while he continued humping her--sliding in and out of her juicy cunt.

"Cum in me!"

The door to the stairwell suddenly flew open and a Room Service waiter stepped into the stairwell carrying a tray of food only to freeze on seeing them.

Carol reacted first, reaching behind her; she slipped a hand around Paul's ass and held him inside her.

Paul was probably as surprised as the waiter, who spoke first.

"Oh, my goodness--I'm so sorry!"

He started to back away, one hand balancing the tray, the other reaching for the door knob.

Carol looked towards him over her shoulder.

"Please," she gasped, "come in, it's fine, if you want to watch us, its fine!"

"Oh, my God!" He whispered his gaze everywhere still taking it all in--he was young, probably in his late teens, perhaps even younger.

" I--I have to do room service..."

Carol pushed back onto Paul's rock hard member, pulled the skirt up so that the waiter had a clear view, and said in a clear voice, "I want you to watch us. Don't you want to see me cum?"

Paul eased hallway out of her body then slowly steered himself into the deepest crevice of her cunt.

The young man groaned audibly.

"Close the door," Carol whispered, people will see".

Breathing hard, his fingers almost trembling, the waiter nudged the door closed with his left foot closed it behind him, unable to tear his gaze from the still rutting couple a few scant feet away from him.

Seeing that Carol had the situation under control, Paul resumed fucking Carol, albeit at a slower pace.

Carol moaned with wanton satisfaction and turned to face the young waiter.

"Show me your cock," she gasped.

"Oh ... God!" His fingers already lowering his zipper. Suddenly a startlingly erect cock sprang into view, already hot and swollen, with a somewhat eerie cast to it because of the lighting provided by the incandescent lighting in the stairwell.

"Stroke it for me!"

The young man immediately began to masturbate, keeping his strokes in time with those that Paul was using on Carol.

Paul was certain the waiter was imagining himself fucking Carol, and was surprised that he didn't mind at all.

The only sounds to be heard in the stairwell was the raspy breathing of the participants; the slap of the young man's hand around his cock, and a similar sound Paul and Carol were making as his cock sloshed in and out of her gushing cunt.

Paul was almost desperate in holding off his orgasm, wanting Carol to come first. He knew she was almost there and wanted her to cum first.

Her body shuddered and the green blouse, already complexly unbuttoned, fell from her right shoulder and fluttered to the floor.

"No--Don't you dare stop!" she gasped.

He slammed into her two times in a row and heard her sob, "Again! I'm so close!"

A second passed before her body convulsed and a stream of her translucent ejaculate shot from between her legs drenching his cock and balls and upper thighs while her long sought orgasm pulsed through her body.

Paul thrust hard, again and again. Shocked at the sensations his pounding caused, Carol couldn't catch her breath--and when she did gasped urgently, "That's it--I'm cumming!"

Paul wanted to finish her off before cumming himself, but then she bawled, "Don't you cum yet!"

"Why not?" he blurted, for she had thoroughly confused him. First by inviting the waiter to watch; and then having him masturbate while watching.

Paul was so close, why didn't she want them to cum together?

"I--I want you to cum in my mouth. I want him (she pointed at the young waiter) to see it."

Paul looked over at the waiter, who was frantically jerking off, obviously moments away from letting his load splatter against the stairwell floor.

"Paul, let me go down on you!" she groaned as she dropped to her knees. Paul felt her jaw spasm as her mouth closed down on his cock.

Off in the distance, Paul heard the young waiter groan from the intensely of his hand slapping round his erection.

She had one hand holding him to her mouth and the other cupping his balls.

He groaned, and unable to hold off started to cum in her mouth. Carol began to laugh as she swallowed his seed.

And when he stopped spasming, she removed him from her mouth and seized the young waiter's wrist, preventing him from completing his masturbation, then pulled him to her and engulfed his penis where Paul had been only moments earlier.

The young man moaned, and rammed his prick down her throat, amazed when she proved capable of accepting his entire length.

His ejaculate exploded into the deepest recesses of her throat.

Carol took him from her mouth and with a slight twist of her neck, recaptured Paul's penis, still hard, but starting to diminish in size, and washed the waiter's sperm over the head of Paul's cock before swallowing while making an obscene gurgling sound.

Finished swallowing, Carol knelt before both men, showed them her tongue, now bereft of semen, and looking at Paul said, "We're not done yet, Paul.

And turning to the young man, added, "You may go now, I'd like to thank you for servicing me."

The waiter nodded, placed his flaccid penis back in his trousers, picked up the tray, and whispered, "You're welcome," before moving quickly to the stairs and descending two flights.

Both Paul and Carol started laughing on hearing the door open and close. "What was that all about?" Paul asked.

"He looked so innocent, so shocked at finding us that I just had to let him watch us. Did you mind?"

"No not really."

"Then of course, I saw that bulge in his trousers and went the extra mile."

"Did you know then that you were going to blow him?"

"I think I did, but can't say with any certainty."

"We should get out of this stairwell before someone in management discovers us," he said.

"Mmmm, I suppose you're right," Carol responded as she picked up her blouse and started putting it back on.

Paul smiled at her, putting a disappointed look on his face as her breasts and nipples disappeared under the green material.

"We ... umm, could continue this if ..."

"If we go over to my place?" Carol said with a lewd smirk.

"You think?"

"Well, I'm starving--maybe we could order some Chinese?"

"Sounds yummy," Paul said, and added, "But let's not invite the kid delivering it into bed with us."

"We could save on a tip, maybe even get free food." She teased.

"You think?" he replied.

"Oh, you are too nasty!" Carol giggled, "You want to see me fuck a Vietnamese kid, don't you?"

"I want to fuck you, Carol. I want to do certain other things to you as well."

"Hmmm, maybe we won't eat after all," she said and kissed him.

"Oh, we'll eat. I guarantee it," he said and swatted her on the ass.

"Maybe my roommates won't be there ... maybe ..."

"You'd better hope they're not."

"Oh, why?" she inquired giddily.

"Because I'll fuck you in front of them," he half growled.

Carol shivered with delight and expectation. She knew they weren't home and knew that mentioning the possibility of having even more women available would keep him hard for her.