Hartstein Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure, Daddy ... I suddenly developed an intense itch; probably some chemical in the damn outfit that didn't agree with my skin. It happens."

"But you're all right? I mean do you need medical attention, anything like that?"

She laughed, but then said, "You think I need medical attention?"

"I don't know Carol, but from what limited medical experience I have---and that's from a severe case of poison oak a few years ago---you usually won't get a rash the first time your skin touches something you're allergic to. But that touch sensitizes your skin, and you could get the reaction the next time.

"I think it better if you let me loose and we check this so-called rash out on the computer."

"You think?" Carol said forlornly, but she was already moving to set his wrists free.

"What about Sarah?"

"I'll fuck her when we get you straightened out."

"Goody!" They both heard Sarah say under her breath. Both Carol and Paul ignored it.

Paul hopped from the bed and went straight to the computer in the corner of the bedroom and began typing. In seconds he had his answer.

"Here we are: Common triggers for contact dermatitis are:

•Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac

•Hair dyes

•Nickel, a metal found in belt buckles

•Leather (specifically, chemicals used in tanning leather)

•Latex rubber

•Citrus fruit, especially the peel

•Fragrances in soaps, shampoos, lotions, perfumes, and cosmetics

•Some medications you put on your skin

"I knew that outfit was too good to be true!" Carol yelled. "It was 50% cheaper than the other items like it!"

"Okay, we may have found the cause of the problem, but it's still possible we didn't. I think you should take a shower, using lots of unscented soap---you know Dial or something common, nothing French or something that may contain more of whatever it was that started the rash in the first place."

"You're right, of course, Daddy," she said meekly.

And as she left the room preparing to shower, Sarah looked at Paul and said: "So where does that leave us?"

He paused and took a moment to take in her fantastic body then motioned for her to stand, and pulled her quaking body onto his lap, his hard cock resting against her ass.

He stopped to take her charms in a second time, and came away convinced that she was even more gorgeous than he's thought the first time around. Sarah had a fantastic body, all curves, petite but large, beautiful shaped breasts capped by nipples so pale pink they almost matched her skin tone; a light dusting of freckles went from the bridge of her nose to the top of her bosom. She was the essence of femininity.

A moment later he had his arms around her waist and his hand atop her pubic bone, or mons pubic---the mound of fatty tissue where her pubic hair grows that allowed him to indirectly stimulate her clitoris by pressing the heel of his hand downward.

He got the appropriate response from her---a soft, pleasurable moan.

Paul knew enough about a females genitals to take his time, even if Sarah had been adequately stimulated by having to dress for him by Carol and made to fellate him while he was secured to the bedposts. This was different and required a somewhat different approach.

Using thumb and index finger, he pressed down on her labia majora while rubbing back and forth with a gentle massaging motion, and then gently tugged the lips upward. For varieties sake he even pulled lightly at the small tuft of pubic hair found there.

"Ohhh ... you're ...."

"Making you wet?" he said soothingly.

"Mmmm, very."

"Do you mind?"

"Ohhh, no ... not at all."

Although tempted to move over her clitoris, Paul refrained for the moment, wanting her to enjoy her pending orgasm to the max, and toward that end he continued teasing her while listening to the shower running in the next room where Carol was trying to clean the chemicals from her skin.

He slowly sank a finger into her vagina, moistened it and using a firm, consistent pressure began to circle her suddenly emerging clit.

Sarah grunted and sighed, "Yes ... Oh yes! That's it! That's it!" she whispered.

Now the typical female sex organ is not that long, and Paul sent his middle finger in until it couldn't go any further, and began massaging her cervix, waiting patiently for Sarah's reaction before going any further.

"Ohhhh, that's ...." Was all she could manage, but the hiss of pleasure that issued from her throat told him all he needed to know, and he applied even more pressure and intensified her pleasure three-fold.

Her mouth opened wide, and with eyes tightly shut, she exclaimed.

"Ooooh ... Oooooohh—My God---My God!"

Paul let this stimulation play out and then slowly brought Sarah down and only then did he have her shift her position to where she was on all fours on the floor. He was slightly rougher with her this time, sending four fingers into her now sodden cunt and working them in and out while she moaned constantly.

He made sure he wasn't just going in and out, but that the fingers rubbed firmly against the lower vaginal canal and other accessible areas in a random pattern. In fact, at one point he lingered in the opening of her pussy, moving his fingers in a circular motion, without ever taking them out completely, thereby stimulating the many nerve endings in that particular area.

Sarah loved it.

"Ooooh, God! What are you doing to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I ... I feel so full ... and yet ...."

"Want me to stop?"

"Are you fucking kidding? No! Don't you dare! No, please, no!"

"Let's try something a little different, okay?"

"Sure ... anything!"

"I call this playing the piano. I think you'll like it, Sarah. Think of it as sort of a payback for the lovely blowjob you gave me earlier."

Just then, Carol returned to the room, wrapped in a large Turkish towel. She stood next to them, being careful not to disturb either of them.

"Playing the piano, Paul? I've never heard of it," Carol said, meaning to announce her return if they were still unaware.

"Yes," Paul replied. "Sarah is a very apt student, and she's enjoying the lesson, aren't you, Sarah?"

"God yes!" she replied enthusiastically.

To Carol, he said, "Watch as I place my index finger here ... on this side of her clit with my middle finger on the other side. Now I pretend to play the piano like this ..." Paul's fingers danced over the sensitive area going back and forth and from side to side while Sarah writhed under them, groaning and humping the air in an attempt to garner addition contact.

"Some call this 'kitten' on the keys, you know, alluding to the pussy as kitten."

Both women giggled at this.

"How does it feel, Sarah?" Carol inquired.

"Wonderful!" Sarah replied.

"And we intensify it a little," Paul said as he drummed the finger directly on her clit several times in succession.

"OH, CHRIST ... I'M CUMMING!"

He quickly placed his finger on top of her clit to intensify the sexual sensations already running rampant through her genitals.

"OHHHH! OHHHHH! YESSSSS!"

"FUCK ME LIKE THAT! YESSSSS!"

"Your wish is my desire, lover," Paul said as he spread her legs and mounted her.

Sarah was a screamer. She let loose a loud one when he penetrated her, groaning deeply as the whole of him made it way up her tight passage that had not been stretched this much before.

As he bottomed out she screamed again, and when he began lifting and dropping her, her voice went up an octave turning into a shriek of pleasure.

"Can I join in?" Carol asked the plea in her voice unmistakable.

"Not yet, I'll let you know when," he told her in no uncertain terms.

Carol blanched at being rebuffed, but her submissive side kicked in and she nodded meekly and squatted next to them to wait for permission to join in the festivities although the throbbing in her cunt was driving her crazy.

"She does look so fuckable, doesn't she, Carol?" he said to her as he took his erection from Sarah's cunt and waved it in Carol's direction.

"She does," Carol agreed.

"And I thank you for bringing her to join us." Turning to Sarah, Paul asked, "Ready for another cum or two?"

"Yes! Yes, please!"

Okay then," he said and before either woman knew what was happening Paul was fucking her from behind, with Sarah's face now mere inches away from Carol's.

Paul slammed his member into Sarah's deepest parts and as she screamed with pleasure; Sarah found her face even closer to Carol's and attacked Carol's mouth with her own.

Carol eagerly reciprocated, her horniness overcoming Paul's admonition to wait until he told her to join in.

Paul reached forward and cupped Sarah's forehead, drawing her away from Carol's squiggling tongue.

"Tell her," he ordered Sarah curtly. "Tell her this is the best fucking you've ever had. Tell her how it feels."

"Oh God, yes! So good. So hard! So long! So big in my tight little pussy. The best! The best! The best! The best! The best!" she chanted mindlessly, her face a mask of unadulterated lust.

Carol sobbed at being deprived of Sarah's mouth and probable loss of being invited to join in.

"I told you to wait, Carol," Paul whispered.

Hope filled her body again and the juices began to flow from her pussy in anticipation of a magnificent orgasm that was sure to be waiting for her.

Sarah was screaming again, for Paul was hammering away at her cunt, relentlessly pounding, pounding, pounding---until she exploded again in an orgasm of epic proportions, collapsing half on the bed, half on the startled Carol still squatting on the floor beside the bed.

"I ... I... I can't take any ... any more ...." Sarah groaned while Paul kept pumping into her.

Then less than a minute later she came to life again, exploding again, but less frenzied this time, as she was truly nearing the end of her stamina.

Paul pulled his cock, shiny and dripping with Sarah's juices from her steamy cuntal channel. Sarah gave a last moan and passed out, her head lying limply against Carol's right breast.

"So, what did you think of that?" he asked Carol with a wry grin of satisfaction.

"Please," she bawled, "Pleeeease."

"What do you want? What do you want me to do?" he asked back, a mock innocence in his voice.

"Do that to me. Please," she pleaded.

"Fuck you?"

"Yesssss. I need it. Please. I want you. I w-w-w-want to c-cum like that. Like s-s-she did."

"You'll be a good girl?"

"You know I will, Daddy," she whined.

"All right," he said reaching out to take her hand and help her up onto the bed.

"Let's leave Sarah where she is and find a dry place for ourselves."

Carol only half grasped his meaning until her hand landed on a very wet spot caused by the other woman's sexual secretions. She nodded in understanding and joined Paul on the other side of the bed, climbing over the inert Sarah in the process.

"Suck my cock. Taste Sarah on it," He said in a low, but serious vice.

"Yes!" she answered without the slightest hesitation.

She attacked him with her mouth, licking the underside with the flat of her soft tongue. She improvised, mixing kissing and licking and sucking into an opera of lust.

He tapped her on her shoulder and she understood, taking the head back into her mouth, waiting expectantly for it to explode. She needed not to wait long, and to her surprise she savored the taste of him as she swallowed much as a wine connoisseur might.

With a brusque laugh, Paul flipped her onto her back, spread her legs and knelt between them. Amazingly he hadn't lost a whit of his hardness, and she gasped aloud when the head of his prick came to rest on the swollen lips of her drooling pussy, nestling itself against the soft blonde fuzz now surrounding her pubis.

"Beg, for it," he said.

This was a game she had often played with Sarah, so she knew what to do.

Using her little girl voice, Carol whined, "Fuck me, please, Daddy. Fuck me. I want to feel it in me, please. I need to have you fill me. I'll be a good girl, a good little girl, I promise, but please fuck me now. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeeee!"

He shook his head twice, sending small droplets of sweat flying off in all directions then slammed into her.

Carol's entreaties degenerated into incoherent grunts as he hammered away at her, shaking her body to the core with the violence of his thrusts. A steady 'thunk' sound reverberated across the room as her head bounced repeatedly off the headboard.

Sarah, now revived, looked on wide-eyed as Carol's arms and legs flailed about like a rag doll being shaken by the violence of his fucking.

"Is ... is he hurting you?" Sarah asked nervously, casting a nervous eye at Paul.

"Huh?"

"Is ... Is he hurting you?"

"God no! I---I've been cumming since he put it in me!"

There was a momentary pause, and then a nano-second after his next thrust into her deepest recesses she came again, murmuring, "Ohhh—ohhhh, I---I---'nother ... Now!"

And as if to amplify her words, a torrent of juices flowed from her pussy, drenching both the copulating couple and the on looking Sarah.

"So good---so good---so fucking good," Carol muttered mostly to herself as she drifted off into a cloud of orgasmic fervored bliss.

"Sarah, I haven't cum yet," Paul whispered, and the willing roommate squirmed into his arms and embraced him, her legs encircling his sweaty ass as his steely cock surged into her sodden cunt.

He heard her laughing just before she sent her tongue into his ear. The animal in him reappeared and he went at her in much the same way he had Carol, tossing her about as he savaged her cunt with his seemingly eternal erection.

"YES---YES---YES!" Sarah crowed delightedly as a somewhat dazed Carol looked on.

"FUCK ME---FUCK ME---FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Paul felt the unmistakable clutch of her cuntal walls around his cock, milking it, massaging it, urging it to fill her with his sperm.

"GONNA BE THE BEST---GONNA BE THE BEST!" Sarah shouted gleefully, then lowering her voice to a near whisper she added: "Come on, baby, just a little bit more. I'm almost there. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Yes, that's it! Bury that monster in me!"

Then her hands were on his chest, scratching and clawing as he tried to fend them off.

"FUCK MEEEEE!" She roared out in a voice that reeked of the primal urge. Her ass was pistoning on the bed; his greased up dick was sliding in and out at an unbelievable rate. Then her entire body started shaking, shuddering and quivering.

Sarah collapsed against him and covered his face with wet kisses before moaning loudly and plunging her hot tongue into his mouth.

Of course Paul kissed her back and their tongues wrestled, mouths gaping and closing as they mashed against each other. His hands drifted up to her neck, then to the sides of her face as he cupped her head and drew her tight to him.

Somehow Carol joined in and they embraced like that for some time, but Paul hadn't come yet and his insistent dick soon began to buck up into the slick tunnel it had never left.

Sarah responded with a soft moan and said, "I knew it would be the bestest."

"Wait---wait," Paul croaked. "I---I can't pound the shit out of you again. You two figure something out, I'm just gonna lay here."

He considered what he'd just said and added, "You can fuck me until I cum, but then you'll have to stop."

"Mmmm, we will," Sarah giggled lewdly.

"Carol," Paul said, promise me you'll stop when I cum. Maybe we can fuck some more after I rest. I'm not promising anything, but it seems likely. Now promise me the two of you will stop when I cum, no matter how soon it is."

"We promise, Daddy," Carol said. "I promise for her."

"Who gets to ride him?" Sarah asked meekly, obviously subservient to Carol's dominating side.

"How sore is that pussy of yours?"

"Pretty sore, but I can take more punishment if that's what this is," she said with a lusty giggle.

Carol slapped Sarah on her pert ass, leaving a red handprint, and said, "Mount up, cowboy!"

Sarah straddled Paul, and began pumping up and down his reddened pole like there was never going to be a tomorrow. He had no actual recollection of it happening, but Carol shifted around the bed on her knees, squatted over his face then lowered her pussy down to his lips and he began to eat her out. She was dripping from the outset and he swallowed her copious juices as if it were cold beer on a hot August day.

Both women were moaning, Lost within their commingled lust he drove his shaft into Sarah and sucked hard on Carol's twat, only lifting her off him to gasp for air every third or fourth time Sarah slammed down upon him.

He couldn't see anything, but his sense of touch and hearing filled in the blanks well enough. If he was right, Carol was leaning forward and playing with Sarah's jouncing tits, probably sucking or tweaking them. Then Carol grabbed his hands, placing them on her smallish breasts and sank down lower on his face, almost cutting off his air supply.

Putting his fear behind him, Paul seized one of her vaginal folds in his teeth and lightly chewed as Carol groaned from the pleasure of her release, sending a small flood of juices into his mouth and nostrils before rolling away from him with a satisfied sigh.

Now he could see Sarah bouncing on his surprisingly still rock hard schlong, and reached out to palm a breast with one hand while the other sought her ass and finding it, slipped a finger into her anus.

Sarah laughed raucously and bent forward to kiss him. "Am I a slut or what?" she cackled. She was no longer bouncing on him; but she was grinding her pelvic bone against his with his cock sunk deep within her.

They continued fucking, but at a more leisurely pace. A soft moan followed by two grunts and Sarah was bouncing on my pole again, Paul noted with interest how her cunt lips flared around his cock, leaving a shiny coating of her fluids behind. Up, up, she rose, until just the head remained inside her folds. Then she eased down, and her juices poured out and over his balls.

Paul thought that this bed would be rank for days afterward even if she changed the bedding after they finished.

Still his climax eluded him; he tried holding back and concentrated on the way her comely tits jiggled while bouncing and wiped the sweat from his eyes.

He was still fingering her asshole and the soft grunts she let out each time he changed the angle of his fingering told him she enjoyed that too.

He added a second finger and suddenly froze.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked immediately.

Several seconds later Paul grunted, and then gave a joyful howl as he started cumming.

"CHRIST! CHRIST ALMIGHTY!" He screamed and his eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed.

Both women made certain he was all right and then gently caressed him until he revived.

"That's all for me," Paul gasped.

"Wow," Sarah said in a whispery tone.

"Yeah," Carol said, totally agreeing with her.

They covered Paul with a blanket and retired to Sarah's room for the night.

12