Hartstein Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hop up and wrap those legs around my hips."

The moment Nadine tightened her legs around him; Paul sent his throbbing cock deep into her sodden cunt.

"OHHH! That feels soooo good! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me to death!"

Marti was so aroused by the sight in front of her that she couldn't help but masturbate, using both hands to accomplish it and not caring what anyone else might think.

Callie was also highly aroused by the rutting couple, but recalled Paul's admonition to use the quirt on Nadine's ass as he fucked her.

She picked the whip-like instrument from the floor and moved closer to the couple humping like wild beasts during mating season. Callie saw that approximately every third hump exposed Nadine's ass to her enabling her to lay a hard swat from the quirt to Nadine's tender ass flesh and did so with a gusto that surprised her.

From the instant the first blow landed, Nadine went crazy. The sudden influx of pain was heightened by the orgasm that followed almost immediately.

"Good work, Callie!" Marti crowed. "I'd forgotten all about the fucking stick!"

"Give it to her! Punish her, Callie!"

Marti was still fingering herself and grew even more aroused watching Callie's tits jiggling as she swatted Nadine's ass.

"Careful," Paul rasped, "leave a welt but don't draw blood, understand?"

Callie added a second and then a third blow before seeing the damage the initial strike had bought to Nadine's derriere; a long red mark turned deep crimson then doubled in size as the surrounding tissue swelled up from the blow.

Seconds later the other welts followed suit. Callie put the quirt down and stared in horror at the damage she'd done.

Nadine had, of course, felt the pain from the quirt's vicious blows, but with the soaring pleasure Paul's cock was providing as it reamed in and out of her cunt hardly felt anything more than a passing sliver of searing pain at the time.

The next orgasm rode in with Nadine yelling: ""Ohhhhh ... yesssss ... fuck me ... fuck me! Harder! Yesssss, Harder! Ohhhhh---shit---shit----shit! I'm---I'm---I'm cumming again!"

Paul intensified his thrusts until Nadine came again and then slowly eased his cock from her frothy, cream covered sheath.

"Who's next?" he asked facing Callie and Marti.

Callie, still stunned by the damage she'd done to Nadine's rear, reached out and nudged Marti, saying: "You go. I'll wait."

Turning to Paul, Marti said, I guess that's me. Where do you want me?"

He grinned at her, pulled her tight, sending his fingers over her ass until they dipped between her thighs just short of her dripping pussy.

"You're a dirty girl, aren't you Marti?" he said, and took hold of her newly installed pussy ring and gave it a gentle tug.

"Mmmm, yeah ... I got it, you know, after we ...."

He kissed her neck and whispered so the others couldn't hear. "I take it you've fucked another woman before?"

She licked her lips. There was a slight hesitation before she replied hoarsely, "Yeah, I love to eat pussy almost as much as I love to suck cock!"

Paul sat down and pushed Marti down on her knees before him. Callie walked with a predator's hunger towards Nadine, who took an involuntary step back, glancing over at Paul.

He watched Nadine tremble as Callie stood before her, clearly frightened and unwilling to go down on her, yet wanted his approval.

Paul caressed Marti's head as he watched Callie reach out, tracing her red lacquered fingernail across Nadine's right breast, drawing a line down to her tightly clamped nipple, and then rubbing and pinching it between her fingers. Nadine gasped and jumped at the sensation, nervously licking her lips.

"See, it's not so bad, baby," Callie cooed. Her other hand grasped Nadine by the hip and pulled her close, groins and nipples pressing together.

"I've wanted to fuck you for the longest time!"

Paul smiled as Marti's wet mouth fully engulfed his cock, sucking hard, and moving up and down, her tongue swirling about the tip.

Callie whispered in Nadine's ear, "Yeah, I've wanted to sample you ever since the day I walked in when you were changing into your bathing suit. I had to run to the ladies room and jill off. Mmmmm, I came so hard thinking about your tongue up my twat!"

A split second later, Callie aggressively shoved her tongue into Nadine's mouth and sent her hands to squeeze Nadine's welt-streaked globes. Nadine groaned with the sudden pain, but managed to wrap her arms around Callie's neck as the kiss continued. Then both began moaning as Callie's hips started writhing passionately against hers.

________________________________________

Marti sucked harder on Paul's cock, rapidly bobbing up and down. He watched with interest as Callie pushed the blonde haired girl back until she sat down on the edge of a table.

Nadine was breathing hard; her whole body was flushed crimson and her eyes closed.

Callie kissed and licked the gobs of semen from her face, neck and then her chest, stopping at the other girl's bruised and swollen breasts.

Callie gripped Nadine's breasts in hands, squeezing and tweaking while Nadine's moans increased in volume.

After removing one of Nadine's nipple clamps, Callie revealed even more of her oral proclivities to Paul and Marti by licking it as though cleaning it of some foreign residue then sucking it into her hungry mouth and using her tongue to toy with the hardened nub.

Nadine responded in kind, taking hold of Callie's ass cheeks and squeezing both so hard that it left a mark that would later turn into a darkened bruise---a bruise that Callie would show to one of her Sapphic friend's days later while bragging about her latest conquest.

________________________________________

Paul looked down at Marti still gently licking at his cock. "Sit on my dick, Marti ... and fuck me!"

"Oh, man ... I thought you'd never ask," Marti moaned in that sexy, smoky voice of hers. She rose up, ponderous breasts and hard nipples jiggling before his face, as she straddled his hips.

As his hand grabbed a firm orb, he asked, "Just how big are these babies, Marti?"

"They're 36-D's so why nor bury your face in them for a while. I promise they don't bite," she giggled and added, "but you can bite them."

He did, and found them as smooth as silk. She had his cock in hand and brought it back to her mouth.

"Mmmm, I have a better idea, Marti," he said his voice husky with lust.

"What could be better than a blowjob?" Marti inquired, though she was obviously interested in what he had planned for her.

"As wonderful as your mouth is, Marti, I'm sorely tempted by those tits of yours. I want to fuck them. You can suck me at the same time---at least I think it's possible. Let's give it a try and see."

Marti felt a glow of joy at being told how good she sucked cock and nodded her approval.

Placing his throbbing cock between her large breasts he pushed them together and started sliding his cock back and forth.

Marti quickly reached up to hold her breasts together while he pulled and tugged at her nipples. With each thrust between her breasts, Marti felt a thrill of excitement. Looking at his eyes she could tell that he was getting close and to demonstrate her own ability to be creative sexually, she leaned down so that each time Paul's thrusting cock reached its highest point between her breasts the swollen head would slide over her tongue and into her waiting mouth.

________________________________________

Paul glanced to his left and saw Callie sitting on the table's edge with her legs spread wide, playing furiously with her hard nipples. Nadine knelt before Callie, her face inches from Callie's wet cunt.

As she knelt, the blonde haired girl's supple ass faced him and Paul could just see a hint of blonde, furred pussy peaking shyly between slim, pale thighs.

"Start by licking up my slit," the wild with lust girl instructed Nadine. "Give my clit a little flick and start over at the bottom."

Nadine's head moved in and Callie groaned, throwing her head back and closing her eyes in pleasure. "How do I taste, baby?"

Nadine giggled, "Tart, but sweet too," she giggled before diving back in.

"Naughhh!" Callie moaned, "That's because I'm such a dirty slut. Dig into my pussy with your tongue now, dig in deep. Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Just like that!"

________________________________________

Marti heard Paul moan and felt his cock stiffen. Even so, she was caught by surprise as his ejaculation propelled a massive load of cum into her mouth. Reflexively she swallowed just in time for her mouth to fill again. Unable to swallow fast enough she pulled his pulsing cock from her mouth and directed the following jets across her cheek, right eyebrow and the Texas cutie's auburn tinted hair over her forehead.

Marti's eyes opened wide, and an incredulous look crossed her face as she realized that she was cumming herself just from the sensations he was providing by cumming in her mouth.

Unable to stop herself, she reached between her legs to rub her convulsing pussy with one hand, and her swollen breasts with the other while Paul finished himself off by jerking the remainder of his load onto her chin and neck.

"Oh my fucking god!" Marti moaned her eyes wide and glassy. "That was ... amazing, I mean I came just sucking ... you have the most amazing cock, Paul. The most amazing!"

Marti instinctively reached over to stroke it, looking lovingly as it slid through her pale, semen slicked fingers.

"It's still hard ..." she said, staring at it. Look girls ... it's still hard!"

Paul's fingers dipped into Marti's ass crack, teasing her puckered asshole. She moaned, tossing her head and spilling her hair across their faces. Paul stuck a finger into her asshole and Marti gasped and humped the air in surprise at the intrusion into her tight bowels.

"Don't stop!" he hissed as he sucked one of her succulent nipples into his mouth. Marti groaned happily and continued air-humping as her added a second finger to her asshole. ________________________________________

Callie's right hand slid down Nadine's stomach and disappeared between her thighs. Nadine gasped as Callie's fingers played with her pussy, body quaking in pleasure.

Callie's fingers came away glistening with Nadine's juices. She smeared the juices on Nadine's right nipple before sucking it with gusto, while her hand returned to Nadine's pussy.

Her fingers hooked as they penetrated her cunt. The Nadine moaned shrilly, yelling each time Callie's fingers pumped into her hot twat.

Callie pulled her sticky fingers out of Nadine's cunt and held them before Nadine's lips.

"You taste so good!" Callie moaned. "Taste yourself."

There was only a slight hesitation before she did exactly that. "Well?" Callie inquired.

"I didn't think ...."

"Let me see for myself," Callie said as she knelt before Nadine and spreading her pale thighs apart and exposing her curly blonde pubes, already thickly matted with juices.

Nadine's eyes closed and her back arched as Callie snorted twice before nosily lapping away at her vulva.

A few minutes later Nadine began to scream at the top of her lungs. "Oh my God! It's so good! Eat me! Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Oh fucking God, yes!"

Nadine's toes curled and her body went rigid, hands grasping Callie's head, as she came panting and screaming. Both girls toppled to the floor trying to recover their respective breaths.

________________________________________

Within seconds of Nadine's tumultuous climax, Paul had Marti turn away from him, telling her he was going to fuck her anally.

Marti did as requested and Paul gave her two wicked swats on the ass before plunging deeply into her rectum.

He went at her savagely, gripping her tits tightly with both hands, leaving it to her to keep them from falling to the floor. Three minutes into the fuck, he began to tire and turned to Nadine who was staring off into space, still deep in the throes of her last orgasm.

"Nadine—Nadine!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah ... what Paul?"

"Get over here!"

She scurried over to him and waited just like any good submissive might. He took a step back from Marti, allowing his still rigid penis to slip from the confines of her pussy.

"Bring her off, will you?"

Paul made for an armchair several feet away and sat down to watch them go at it. There was no broaching the fact that he had asked her to perform a sexual act on another woman. He had way of knowing if she'd comply. She was a submissive, yes, but he was asking something she had every right to decline.

She didn't, instead Nadine dropped to her knees, cupped Marti's buttocks in her hands and pulled the other woman's cunt to her mouth and ate her until Marti went into a series of sexual spasms as she climaxed big time.

Then both women slowly sank to the floor staring at one another as if asking 'what the fuck just happened?'

Marti blurted, "That was wonderful, Nad. Really it was. Can I return the favor?"

"Okay ... sure," Nadine whispered in awe at what was happening and parted her legs when Marti touched her left knee. Nadine was crying tears of joy from the moment Marti's mouth closed down on her vulva and brought her to another tumultuous orgasm.

Nadine had cum once, but Marti showed no signs of stopping. She had both arms wrapped around Nadine's thighs; her mouth shoved hard against her pussy, tongue-fucking the lithe blonde who continuously crowed: "Oh my God! Eat me! Oh, God!"

Paul idly stroked himself watching Nadine cum again and again from the expert tonguing accorded her by the talented Marti until she finally could take no more and collapsed on the floor, babbling, "No more, no more!"

Marti got slowly to her feet, breasts heaving, face smeared with Nadine's pussy juice and Paul's cum; her thighs dripping with her own fluids.

"Callie?" Paul said in a husky voice.

"Yeah, baby?" she replied from the bed where she was sprawled wantonly.

"C'mere, I'm going to fuck you up the ass."

Callie rubbed her pussy invitingly as she moved to his side, although it didn't come off that way, it seemed more sluttish to the others looking at her just then. He took hold of her arm and had her stand against a decorative pillar.

She grinned lewdly at him over her shoulder and wiggled her rear invitingly.

Paul squeezed her left ass cheek then slapped it.

"You gonna punish me, Paul?"

"Why, have you been a bad girl?" But he slapped her derriere again. "What bad things have you done?"

"I---I cheated on my boyfriend, Drew!"

He laughed in her face. Even Marti and Nadine snickered at her statement, having just participated in helping her 'cheat' on Drew.

"That makes you a filthy whore doesn't it?" He said firmly.

"Umm, yeah ... I guess, sort of ...."

"Then you won't object if I treat you like the whorish slut you are, will you?"

"I---I don't under ...."

Paul was already spreading the cheeks of her ass with both hands as she fought to maintain her balance.

"Fuck her ass!" Nadine crowed loudly.

"Yeah, that'll teach her, the fucking slut!"

Croaked Marti authoritatively; as Marti was already a proven a slut herself.

Paul was somewhat surprised that he had little to any difficulty in entering Callie's backdoor. The fact of the matter was that Callie had anticipated this on his part and used a butt plug to stretch her sphincter far enough to accommodate his thicker than average cock when he inserted it into her anal opening.

He was almost certain it wasn't her first foray into anal fucking. Especially since six or seven strokes in, he felt her asscheeks on his groin. Then too, Callie was really into the ass fuck---moaning with each thrust and strumming her clit with the hand that wasn't supporting her from falling over.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Callie began to chant. "Pinch my nipple harder! I've been so bad!"

Paul pooled his remaining energy and fucked faster, groaning into her ear. Her ass was velvety tight and felt wonderful.

Nearby, Marti moaned loudly as Nadine ate her pussy with gusto. Paul glanced over at the pair, Marti's large, tanned breasts jiggled beautifully as her body shook beneath Nadine's tonguing, while Nadine's arms were wrapped tightly about Marti's waist.

God, Nadine was so beautiful. He thought as he watched them. Shit, Marti isn't half bad either, and for that matter, Callie is a doll too! Three lovelies---will I ever have so much pussy at my disposal ever again? I fucking doubt it!" He told himself and renewed his concentration on getting Callie off big time.

"Look at them," he husked into Callie's ear. Callie turned her head. "God damn that is unbelievable! And so is your cock in my ass. Please, fuck me harder!"

He released his hold on her humongous tits and grabbed her hips with both hands then fucked her furiously. Callie moaned and screamed as her orgasm came on with a rush---and kept cumming.

Paul was almost exhausted, but managed to keep pumping into her as long as her orgasm lasted. He was rewarded by a soft breast brushing against his face and a strange hand caressing his hip even as it moved with his still powerful thrusts.

It was Nadine. And at the first opportunity she brought her mouth to his and kissed him. Paul immediately tasted and recognized Marti's tangy cunt on her lips.

"Don't stop," begged Callie; Belatedly Paul realized he had stopped fucking her when Nadine kissed him. "I'm so close ... so fuckin' close again!"

Nadine giggled, "Fuck that slut's ass!" Then she grabbed Callie's face with both hands and kissed her hard, proving that it didn't take all that long to transform a relatively shy girl to a sexually adventurous vixen.

Marti stepped up on Paul's left side, ensuring that her enticing breasts brushed against him; and wanting to add even more sexiness to her action, mashed her wet cunt lips into his hip so that her clit benefited from his cock strokes into Callie's tight asshole letting a long, soft sigh of satisfaction seep through her lips as she did so.

Between low moans, Callie panted, "Oh, fuck!"

Nadine's hand drifted down Callie's stomach and played with her cunt while she bent down and sucked Callie's right nipple into her mouth.

Callie cooed, "Oh, that's good, sugar! Don't be afraid to bite it! Ooh, yeah, like that; just like that!"

Deciding he was not going to cum and that he required some rest, Paul left Callie's asshole with a soft popping sound and walked over to the bathroom sink, picked up a washcloth and cleaned his penis thoroughly and on returning to the bedroom announced, "We really should get something to eat," as he stretched his arms up in the air.

The three women realized simultaneously that they too were starving, and after a brief discussion they called out and ordered Chinese take-out.

Callie donned a t-shirt and shorts in order to accept the delivery when it arrived. The others remained nude or almost nude and kept to the bedroom until Callie called them into the living room where they sat down and partook of the several courses of Chinese food.

They began with Spring Rolls and Spare Ribs, followed by Won Ton Soup for all. Then, although Marti had insisted on ordering the Bang-Bang Chicken because of its name, everyone appeared to share in the remaining items like: Duck in Plum Sauce, Szechuan Chicken and Shrimp Chow Mein as well as Beef in Oyster sauce and lots of Fried Rice and White Rice.

As they were finishing their sumptuous feast, Paul reached out and fondled Nadine's derriere and when she smiled up at him, he moved swiftly between her legs and into the warmth of her sex.

"Oh, Big Man's horny again," Marti chirped and Nadine giggled and parted her thighs to allow him even more access to her vaginal area.

"Mmmm," Paul said in agreement, although his prominent erection had already put everyone else on notice that the fucking would be resuming shortly.