Hat Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that was so fucking hot." Paul said. "I'm totally ready to go now." He stroked his hard cock in anticipation of what was next.

Paul untied the ropes around their legs and moved the women so that they were face down and side by side. He then ran the ropes under their armpits again and secured them together, so that Mojo was in the middle with Wendy on her right and Suzy on her left.

"Now you're going to give me something that I've always wanted. A multi-girl blowjob.

Mojo groaned at the thought of sucking cock, especially this man's.

Paul lay on his back and slid down so that his legs were under the women. His cock was in Mojo's face. "You can start. The others help lick. You will switch regularly and whoever doesn't have my cock in their mouth can lick the shaft and lick under my balls. Now get started.

Knowing that they had no other recourse, the three women began. Mojo reluctantly took Paul's 7-inch cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on it. As she did, Wendy lowered her head and began licking his balls, while Suzy did the same, though more awkwardly, on the other side.

Paul was in sheer rapture at having three women going down on him. As he had said, this had always been a fantasy. He had masturbated many times to porn videos of girls doing this to one man. Now he finally had the opportunity to experience it. He used his phone to take pictures of the women as they licked and sucked him, much to their dismay.

Paul directed them regularly, having them switch so that all three would suck him and lick his cock and balls. The task was made more difficult for the women since they could not use their hands to help, but they managed to continue. Mojo found herself stuck with often licking completely under Paul's sack. At one point he had all three women working his balls with their tongues, when this happened he raised his hips up and Mojo was forced to lick his anus. She wanted to gag but he wouldn't let her stop. Paul found this to be wonderful as her tongue caressed the nerve endings of his asshole. Mojo was relieved when it was her turn to suck him again.

Having cum twice already, it was taking quite a while for Paul to reach orgasm. Not that he minded at all. This was so much fun for the man. He had already experienced this pleasure for 15 minutes before he felt his balls beginning to tighten. Suzy was sucking him while the other two were licking his balls again. He pushed Mojo's head down farther, making her lick his ass once more as Suzy worked him closer to release.

He pulled Mojo's hair, bringing her head up, "Switch."

Mojo took him into her mouth and Suzy moved down to lick under his balls opposite Wendy did the left. Paul wanted to cum in the beautiful woman's mouth. Knowing that she was the one who detested blowjobs the most made her even more desirable for this, but her sheer beauty helped as well.

Mojo felt his cock stiffen even more, if that were possible, and knew that he was about to cum. She prayed that he would switch again. Wendy loved giving head, why couldn't she be the one to take his load in her mouth. She had taken two loads already. Mojo was ashamed that she was thinking that way, but she really didn't want him cumming in her mouth. She had already been forced to taste his cum while licking it off of Wendy. But now he was going to be the first to fully ejaculate in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes." Paul said.

Mojo felt his cum spurting into her mouth. Paul bucked his hips as he enjoyed his orgasm. Mojo's mouth, and the pair of tongues under his nuts, filled him with pleasure as he shot his wad.

Mojo felt several spurs of cum splash into her mouth. She could taste the sticky fluid as it rolled over her tongue and struck her throat and the roof of her mouth. Paul held her head, making her keep him in her mouth. She had to swallow his cum as he continued shooting. Finally he stopped spewing, but he had the women continue until the glands on his cock became too sensitive to take Mojo's stimulation. Only then did he allow them to stop.

"Oh that was so wonderful." He told them.

"Please let us go." Wendy said.

Paul laughed. "Hell, I haven't fucked two of you yet."

Mojo looked at the masked man, "What, you've already cum three times, mother fucker!"

Paul chuckled, "Don't worry, darlin', I can usually go four or five times in one night with one girl, so I'm sure I can get off a couple more times with you pretty ladies."

With that said, Paul knelt on the mattress and began moving the three women in mass, rolling them over each other, still bound together at the arms, until he had them side by side on their backs. He raised the ski mask over his mouth and lowered himself between Mojo's legs.

"Oh no." Mojo said, as he began licking her pussy. While licking, he pushed his index finger into her pussy and his middle finger into her asshole and began fingering her while licking. Mojo squirmed as he continued. He raised his left hand and fondled her right tit.

Mojo laid there, trapped between her sister and friend, unable to stop this man from orally and digitally pleasuring her pussy. She knew that this was going to result in another orgasm, giving him the satisfaction of making her cum against her will yet again.

That didn't take long. She tried to resist, but soon found herself rocking back and forth as she climaxed. When her orgasm ended he kept licking and fingering her. "For the love of god, please stop."

Paul kept it up and soon Mojo was cumming again. "Oh my god!" She cried out this time.

With that, Paul pulled his fingers out and rose up, moving to Suzy to do the same to her.

Suzy tried to resist when she felt the man's finger pressing against her asshole, but she too was now being licked and finger banged. Like her sister, Suzy was quickly forced to cum. Unlike Mojo, Suzy welcomed the orgasm. She didn't know how or why, but she was wanting to experience his dick inside of her.

Paul stopped. His cock was hard again. He slid over to Mojo and pressed his cock against her pussy.

"Please don't fuck me. I'm married."

"There's no way I can skip fucking you, beautiful." Paul told her, then pushed inside of her. He fucked her for a couple minutes and then pulled out. "I'm going to go back and forth with all three of you for a few minutes, then pick which of you two sisters I'm fucking to my next cum."

He mounted Suzy and began fucking the older woman. He sensed something different in Suzy's response from her sister's, but thought that he must be imagining it. He fucked the woman for a couple minutes and decided to move to Wendy and then start back with Mojo.

As Paul pulled out and began to move he heard Suzy whisper, "No, don't stop."

"What? You just said don't stop." Paul was stunned. "Shit ladies, one of you wants to get fucked."

Mojo turned her head to look at Suzy. She had heard the same thing.

Paul undid the rope holding the sister's together. "I'll fuck you, but you're going to have to earn it by eating your sister's cunt."

"No." Mojo objected. She didn't think that she could endure another oral induced orgasm. And especially didn't want it coming from her sister.

Suzy was dragged onto her knees. With her hands bound behind her she couldn't help but fall face first between Mojo's legs. "Eat her." Paul said, as he thrust his cock into Suzy from behind.

Suzy didn't want to do it, but the cock inside her felt so good that she willingly began lapping at her sister's clit. Mojo shook her head and rolled her eyes as she began to orgasm almost immediately. Paul grabbed Suzy's hips and pounded her.

Seeing Wendy laying there, he leaned forward and released her arm from Mojo's, then helped the girl up and made her straddle Mojo's face. "Sit on her face so she can eat you."

Mojo climaxed from her sister's licking, and began doing the same to Wendy, who began grinding her cunt onto Mojo's face in anticipation of her own orgasm.

Suzy knew it was wrong, but at this moment she welcomed every inch of the cock inside her. She had cum already, but she craved an orgasm with a man stuffed inside of her, and this man was about to do just that.

When Mojo completed her orgasm, Suzy turned her face, resting her cheek against her sister's wet pussy as Paul slammed her. "Yes, make me cum, make me cum!" She called out.

Paul increased his pace, banging the girl harder and faster, as he watched Wendy grinding on Mojo's face. He let go of Suzy's hips and reached forward with both hands, squeezing Wendy's ample tits that jiggled above Suzy's head as he fucked the woman kneeling before him.

Wendy was cumming and so was Suzy. Paul was in ecstasy as he was caught up in everything going on.

"Oh my god, yes!" Suzy exclaimed, as she began another orgasm on Paul's cock. The man continued playing with Wendy's tits, slamming Suzy's cunt as he felt his fourth orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum in you." He said.

Suzy heard his words and said, "No, not in me."

Like Wendy, Suzy worried about the possibility of getting pregnant. Only Mojo had no concern of this as she had her tubes tied following the birth of her third kid.

"Oh fuck!" Paul cried out as he filled Suzy's cunt with cum. He emptied his balls, n said, "You're one hell of a fuck for an older woman."

Suzy breathed heavily. "I'm not that old, asshole."

Paul pulled out of her. He looked down at Mojo, who had managed to free her face from beneath Wendy. Her cheeks glistened from the coating of Wendy's orgasmic fluids that coated it. "Now I just need to cum in you to make this complete."

He stroked his cock, but it remained soft for the moment. "I need a little stimulation to get ready again." He said. "How about you girls do another daisy chain for me."

None of the women were pleased to hear this. Paul arranged them in reverse order of how they had done this previously. With Mojo licking Wendy, Wendy licking Suzy, and Suzy licking Mojo. All three women came rapidly from this, and once done, Paul was hard again. He made his way around the three women, fucking each for a couple minutes before moving to the next. He did this several times, bringing each to climax once more. Then he said, "Okay, Mojo. Now I want to cum in you."

He pulled the girl on top of him, shoving his cock up into her pussy. "Ride me until I cum."

Mojo obediently rose and fell on the man's cock. Paul looked to the others, "Bend over and lick my nipples while she fucks me."

Wendy and Suzy did as instructed. Paul lay there, enjoying the feel of Mojo's cunt around his cock as it combined with the stimulation of the pair of tongues on his hard nipples. He watched Mojo's perky tits jiggle as she bounced on top of him. He reached his hands under the two women on either side of him and pressed his fingers into their pussies. Wendy and Suzy involuntarily slid up and down on his fingers as they licked the man. Mojo moaned as his cock brought her to orgasm. "Oh shit." She said, not expecting how good her climax felt. The other two women began cumming on Paul's fingers.

Paul was thrusting up into Mojo. He had been terrified when he began this encounter, but now he was positive that it had been worth it. This has been the best sex of his young life, and he was was certain that none of these women were ever going to tell anyone about what happened here.

Mojo was cumming again. She rode Paul's cock, knowing that she had to get him off before he would permit her to stop, and she didn't know how much more she could take.

"Oh, here goes." Paul said. He felt his cock release. There wasn't as much cum this time, but it felt just as good as ever as he released into the beautiful Latina woman.

Mojo rode his cock, milking every drop of his cum into her. Paul had to stop the two girls from licking his nipples, but allowed Mojo to ride him a little longer before he went soft. She rolled off of him and he arose.

"Damn, that's what I call netting a hat trick. Or perhaps I should say 'nutting' a hat trick." Paul joked, as he began dressing.

"What are you going to do with us now?" Wendy asked.

"Take you back to your hotel. But first I need to have you drink some of this." He produced a bottle of water from the pocket of his jeans. "It's not as strong as what you had before, but it will keep you asleep until I get you back to your hotel. That way you won't know where you're at right now. Just in case you don't choose to keep this a secret."

"You don't have to worry about that." Wendy said.

Mojo agreed. "That's for sure. There's no way we're telling anyone about this. And please don't show anyone those pictures you took."

The ladies passed the bottle around, cautiously drinking from it. Eventually they became groggy as Paul led them out of the room and helped them to his car before they fell asleep.

They awoke, feeling his hands playing with their tits as he went from girl to girl groping them one last time. They all realized that they were naked in the back seat of his car, and parked in the back lot of the hotel. "Where are our clothes?" Mojo asked.

"Over there." Paul, who was still wearing his ski mask, pointed to a pile laying in a space between two pickup trucks. "I just tossed your dresses, purses and shoes there. I kept your bras and panties."

"You drove us here naked?" Wendy asked.

"Yep. You got some looks when we were next to some people at traffic lights. Now, you better get dressed quickly before someone sees you out there."

The women rushed out of his car and grabbed their clothes, quickly putting them on as Paul drove away. "Asshole!" Wendy yelled in frustration.

Once dressed, the took their purses and hurried to their room.

"I wonder how many people saw us naked when he drove us here?" Mojo pondered. "I hope no one took any pictures of us."

"We can't do anything about it now." Wendy said. As they entered their room, she added,

"Oh my god, what a night."

"Definitely." Suzy agreed.

Mojo glared at her sister, "It looks like you enjoyed it."

Suzy didn't know how to respond. In the end, she did enjoy it. "I think you were riding his cock pretty enthusiastically there at the end." She accused.

Wendy fell back on the bed. "Face it ladies, we were forced, but in the end, that asshole gave us the best fucking of our lives. I think we better just keep this our secret."

Mojo agreed. "I certainly don't want my husband finding out about this."

"As long as none of us get pregnant then no one will know about it." Wendy added.

"At least you don't have to worry about that, Mojo." Suzy said. "I'm going to go change." She said, heading to the bathroom.

"Why leave the room?" Wendy asked her, "we've all fucked and sucked the same guy and we've ate each other to multiple orgasms. I think we don't have to worry about getting naked in front of each other. Hell, we can entertain ourselves on trips together and not feel guilty about it."

Suzy shook her head. "I may be wrong for saying this, but I might come back here and hang out to see if that guy can find me again. If nothing else, I'm going to be looking for young men who can go like that guy did."

"Oh my god!" Both Mojo and Wendy exclaimed. They were shocked by her words, but both secretly felt a little envious that she had the freedom to consider doing so.

12