Hate at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had nothing but bones in front of us and had just ordered dessert. It was time. He cleared his throat, whipped off his napkin, and knelt by my chair. People nearby were starting to notice, and nudge their neighbors and point.

Suddenly, a horrendously loud bell started clanging. It sounded like one of those old-fashioned fire alarms. At first, I thought Talbot had set it up to make it memorable, but that didn't make sense. He wouldn't have been able to keep the secret. Besides, he was looking just as confused as everyone else was.

"I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but the fire has jumped the pit and we must evacuate." Our waiter was trying to shoo us out. I looked back and sure enough, one of the wooden decks next to the fire pit had caught fire. The cooks were setting up hoses while the waiters moved people toward the exits. They all looked as if they'd done it before and it was no big deal. We joined the mass exodus and headed for the car.

We sat in Talbot's MG and looked at each other, and suddenly started laughing. We laughed until we cried. Then Talbot pointed to the big white napkin that was still tied around my neck, and I used it to wipe the streak of barbecue sauce off his face, and we laughed some more. I guess people might have thought we were crazy; I didn't care. My man and I were together. Nothing else mattered. When I could stop laughing, I leaned over the stick shift, took his head between my hands, and gave him the works.

"What was that for, Livingston?" There was still sort of a pause after the 'Liv,' but he was trying. I just smiled at him. He got it. He smiled back at me, and drove us to my apartment. The little white dress didn't see a dance floor that night. That was okay; there would be other nights. Besides, the one person I was wearing it for had already appreciated it. I was ready for him to appreciate something else, now.

We washed up. I put the white napkin away carefully: I wanted it to show my grandchildren. Then Talbot McCoy knelt on the floor of my living room, produced a beautiful ring from his pocket, and asked me to marry him. I had toyed with the idea of teasing him, but looking into those big brown eyes, I just couldn't. I simply said, "Yes." He put the ring on my finger, and then swept me up in his arms. He held me like a baby as the kiss went on and on.

My eyes were heavy with lust, my nipples were aching and my panties were soaked. "I'm not sure I can walk," I told Talbot.

"Where do you want to be?" he asked.

"Bedroom," I said. He carried me in and stood me up at the foot of the bed. "Wait right here," I told him. He sat on the end of the bed and I went into my closet, selecting what I was looking for out of a box on my top shelf. I carried it into the bathroom, concealing it from him.

I stripped and put on the things from the box, looking at myself in the mirror. I thought he would like it. It was a satin and lace teddy, red, with a pair of matching red satin panties. The lace of the teddy cupped my breasts, a small thickening of the lace barely concealing my nipples. They engorged even more as I looked in the mirror. I thought he would enjoy this very much.

I opened the door quietly, leaning against the doorjamb, hip-shot and one arm bent over my head, half concealed in my hair. Talbot was looking at a small picture album off the nightstand by the bed. I cleared my throat softly and he looked up. His mouth opened and he croaked out some unintelligible sound. He licked his lips and tried again.

"My God, Livingston, you look... you look... Come here, you twilight goddess!"

He didn't wait, but met me about halfway across the room. He held me at arms' length and just looked at me. "You are a goddess," he breathed. I slowly raised my hands until they were cupping my breasts. "Are you just going to look, or do you want to taste?" I asked him.

"Oh, I want to taste, all right," he said. He raised my arms, turned my hands palms up and made a show of examining them.

"Um, Talbot..." I said.

"Just checking to make sure you aren't going to rope my nuts," he said.

By the time we finished laughing we had both collapsed on the bed, wiping the tears from our eyes. He rolled over, half on top of me, and he was deadly serious. "Livingston, I'll never be able to tell you how much I love you and how happy you've made me," he said.

My heart was a big gooey mass. "Show me," I whispered.

He leaned in and kissed me, his lips moving against mine, soft, and then firmer as they insisted on my response. My heart was open and I knew that this was my man and I would never let him go. That scared little girl inside me was enfolded in love and I belonged to Talbot. I opened up, he came in and I knew my life was never going to be the same. That shell vanished in a puff of smoke and there was only Talbot and Livingston.

My fingers fumbled at the buttons of his shirt and he helped me, shedding clothes until there was nothing between us but the lace and satin of my teddy. I was trembling, on the verge of crying, I was so overwhelmed by my emotion. His lips left mine and he kissed and nibbled down my neck, nibbling at my earlobes until I shivered and goose bumps covered me. He pushed back my mop of hair to gain better access and his lips on my neck were driving me wild. I had never felt so alive and he was claiming me, inch by slow inch. I belonged to him, and he belonged to me. When his lips reached the lace covering my breasts he continued to nuzzle me and took one nipple between his lips, using his teeth inside to squeeze it gently and then more firmly.

"Take it off," I whispered.

He nuzzled his way down the satin to the lace border, tickled my navel with his tongue, making me shiver again, and pushed the teddy up with his nose, his lips tracing a line of fire up my belly. I arched my back and he used his hands to push the back up. It hung for a moment at the stiffness of my nipples and then he was pushing it off and up over my head.

His eyes never left my face and as he moved back down I felt myself begin to tremble, waiting for the explosion of sensation when he reached my nipples. I was on fire with an agony of anticipation and he nibbled and kissed all around my nipples. I could feel my areolae crinkle and I was going crazy. He continued to tease me until I tangled my fingers in his perfect hair and thrust at him with my nipple. I was groaning with arousal and frustration.

When his lips closed around my little bullet I felt it, swelling inside me, as he tugged with his lips and laved it with his tongue. This was what I'd been waiting for all my life, this moment, this man, and I was where I belonged. When he kissed his way to its twin and scraped it with his teeth, I came, pulling his head close and moaning out my pleasure. He sucked it in and tremors exploded through me.

"Talbot, oh, God, Talbot!" I cried. "Jesus, baby, oh, my God!"

As the explosion passed, he continued to love my breasts and I ran my hands up and down his back. I pushed against him. "Let me..." I gasped.

He let me push him over and I repeated his journey, paying as much attention to his nipples as he did mine. He was smooth and powerful beneath my lips and fingers and I kissed my way down to his boxers, tugging at them until he raised his hips and let me pull them off. That beautiful cock sprang free and I captured it with my hand. He was uncircumcised, the first of those I'd ever had. I never really got a chance to get too personal in the hospital but I was going to now.

It was as hard as iron, but strangely soft at the same time. I pulled back his foreskin and gave the head a swipe with my tongue. He jumped and I giggled before swooping down to take him in my mouth. He groaned as my lips slid down. There was no way I was going to be able to take all of that. Maybe someday, with a lot of practice. I planned to get a lot of practice. I loved that cock. It was mine and I was establishing my claim.

I was a little tentative at first, but I quickly found out that he liked me running my tongue around the head while sucking up and down that fat shaft.

"Livingston... God, I'm not going to last... I'm going to cum, Livy!"

That was exactly what I wanted. I felt the head swell and the heavy sack tightened under my fingers. He groaned and I felt the heavy vein along the underside pulse. His hot milky cum spurted into my mouth and I tried to swallow it all. There was no way I could keep up.

I looked up at his face as I did my best and the look was indescribable. I couldn't believe the rush of power and emotion that swept over me. I nearly came again as I watched him, groaning out his pleasure as he emptied himself. I kept swiping the head with my tongue, sucking away like a baby until he pulled at my arms.

"Stop, Livingston! Too sensitive," he gasped. He pulled me up beside him and I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heart pounding. After a half a minute or so, he pulled me up and on top of him. He kissed me all over my face, even as I struggled to pull away.

"No, Talbot," I protested. "I'm messy."

"You're my messy little dusky queen and I get to kiss you any time I want to," he growled. I guess if he didn't mind, I didn't. He rolled us over and looked into my eyes. "My turn," he said.

He began that trail of fire down my body again until he was prone on his belly between my thighs. "So beautiful," he murmured. "I've been waiting for years for this moment."

I was beside myself. I could feel his hot breath on my bare mound. He nipped at the thin strip of black curls above and then bit me on the inner thigh, letting me gently feel his teeth. I started and then moaned as he placed a kiss right in the center of my pussy. I felt his tongue tickling my labia and then he was running it up one side to the hard little nub of my clitoris and then repeating with the other side. I could feel my thighs begin to tremble as he worked on me like I was a fine instrument and he was the master, bringing me higher and higher, strings quivering in harmony with his movements. His thumb and forefinger pulled back the hood of my clit and it felt half an inch long as he teased it with the tip of his tongue. I cried out, thrusting myself forward, seeking more contact.

When his lips closed around my button and his tongue lashed against it I exploded off the bed, cumming more powerfully than anything I'd ever experienced. I felt a finger penetrate me and just as I began to relax from that giant orgasm, he curled his finger up inside me, finding a magic place that I never knew existed and sending me into orbit again.

The pleasure was excruciating and every muscle in my body contracted as I felt my nectar flood over his hand. I gasped and shuddered my way over the crest and his tongue on my clit grew almost painful. It was my turn to protest and pull him up. "No, Talbot, I... I can't..."

He let me pull him up and I threw my arms around that powerful body, clinging to him and weeping out my love for him. "I love you Talbot," I sobbed. "God, I love you. Please don't ever leave me."

He silenced me with a kiss. "Never going to let you go," he said. "Never!"

I could feel his throbbing maleness against my dripping opening and I pulled on his butt, desperate to draw him in, to have him claim me with that beautiful cock. "Love me, Talbot," I whispered. "Make love to me."

I felt the head slip between my lips and he sank deep inside me, stretching me wonderfully. He drew back a little and then that beautiful fullness was back. I felt his balls pressing against my cheeks and he was inside, sheathed in me, and it was the most incredible feeling on earth. The man I loved was in me, part of me, and I could feel his love for me in every pore of my body. He moved, slowly and gently, allowing me to adjust to his size and I could feel the head of that amazing shaft touch gently against the back of my pussy on every exquisite stroke.

"You're mine, Livingston," he whispered. "Don't you ever forget." He increased the length of his plunges into my depths, but kept the same slow sweet rhythm. It felt like hours that he was inside me, building a slow fire that was consuming us both. It crested in small orgasms for me, building into something I knew was going to be life changing, shattering, and as I finally crested and the wave swept me away, I heard myself calling his name, as if from far away, and his answering shout of completion as I came with an overwhelming power.

I felt him pumping into me, the scalding pleasure of the man I loved filling me as I was meant to be filled, destined to be filled. He slowed to a stop, the ripples of aftershocks shaking me as my pussy continued to spasm around the shaft filling me. His great weight, on me and in me, filled me with a sense of love and security that I'd never known.

When we caught our breath enough to kiss it was the sweetest, most fulfilling moment of my life. He rolled off me, pulling me with him until he slipped out, leaving me empty and longing for the next time I would be filled. My cheek rested on his chest and I again heard the hammering of his heart.

"Livingston," he murmured.

"Hmmm?" I couldn't muster the energy for words.

"Remember when you told me I was too perfect?" he asked.

I nodded on his chest. "Well, if you were more perfect, if this moment was more perfect, I would just die right here," he said.

I murmured my agreement. Not about my perfection, I knew how far I had to go, but about the perfection of the moment. We drifted off into the best sleep of my life. I knew in the morning, he would be there. We would make slow sweet love and I was going to call in and skip work. I was in love, and I doubted I'd ever get out of bed again, as long as Talbot McCoy was in it.

*****

I was as big as a house. Bigger. I was sure I was the biggest pregnant woman in the history of the world. Mom just laughed at me, and the doctor insisted I was perfectly normal. Talbot? He insisted on calling me sexy and beautiful and kissing me all over, and I do mean all over. He even had the nerve to say I got more beautiful every day. He was infuriating, and I still had three weeks to go.

I was leaning back in the recliner in the living room and Talbot brought in the mail. He had tossed most of the junk when he opened a small envelope.

"What the ..." He handed it me a small card. It had a single white rose on the front. I opened it, and there was some kind of writing on the inside. I thought I remembered seeing something like it before, but I couldn't remember where. Then I thought of the white rose, and it clicked.

"Talbot, I need you to take me somewhere."

"Is this another one of milady's whims of expectancy?"

"What if it is? You know you're going to do what I want anyway." I smirked at him; he heaved an exaggerated sigh, and then our eyes met. We smiled a lovers' smile.

We went in the side door of the old Russian Orthodox church. I showed Talbot an ikon; he recognized that the writing on it matched the writing on the card. "But how..."

"Shhh," I said. "We're in church. I'll explain later."

The old priest was surprised when he opened the little card, but gladly translated for us. "Blessings be upon you, and your baby. We will meet again. Love always, Monika and Joseph."

*****

Do you believe in love at first sight? I do, I fell in love with Talbot McCoy the moment I laid eyes on him. Looking down at that little dusky bundle of love in my arms, I knew my life was never going to be the same. Love at first sight, yeah, I'm a believer.

"What's her name," the nurse asked.

"Anderson," Talbot said. "Her name is Anderson." He tickled her under the chin. "Hi, Andi," he cooed. "God she's beautiful. She looks just like you, Livy."

"Talbot!"

1...345678