Hattie and Marc at Carleton U

Story Info
Iranian gal meets Afro-Brazilian stud at Carleton U.
1.8k words
5.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Hatav "Hattie" Bayegan is your typical overachiever, dutifully taking notes during Professor Phillip Steinberg's lecture on Human Rights In Canada. The young woman sat on the very first row in the classroom located on the fourth floor of the Tory Building at Carleton University. In a class of thirty seven students plus one instructor and his assistant, Hattie was well-known for always having her hand up.

"I'm passionate about human rights, you see, I'm a combined human rights/law major, and I'm originally from Iran, and over there, women's rights and the rights of sexual minorities aren't even a thing," Hattie told the Professor on the very first day of classes. This the spirited young woman did during the first few minutes of the first class, right after Professor Steinberg introduced himself and began talking about the course.

Professor Steinberg recalled looking at the short, slender, bronze-skinned and dark-haired young Persian woman with the lively green eyes and thinking that she was going to be a pain in the ass. Time would most definitely prove him right. Indeed, as the course rolled on, Professor Steinberg felt akin to Matthew Broderick's character in the movie Election, also starring a young Reese Witherspoon. If the twice-divorced and recently remarried Prof were honest with himself, he had a thing for a certain exotic know-it-all.

"Does anyone have any thoughts on Transgender rights in Canada?" Professor Steinberg asked, and the portly, bearded, middle-aged man took a sip of coffee as he looked around the packed classroom. It was nine o'clock in the morning and most of the students weren't fully awake. None of them, it seemed, cared to comment. Or they were doing a great job not even feigning interest in the lecture material.

This was too bad, because Transgender rights had come into the Canadian mainstream, and Professor Steinberg hoped to get a discussion going. There had been protests all over Canada about Transgender people and access to washrooms, gender identity versus gender presentation, and the like. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, also known known as the town that fun forgot, even the Mayor had something to say about Transgender rights.

"Tough crowd," Professor Steinberg thought to himself, wondering why he let the dean talk him into teaching this morning class. On a frigging Friday no less. So the Prof turned to Little Miss Commentary, as Hattie was known, and waited for her to say something. Hattie didn't say anything, in fact, she was looking at her cell phone and smiling. This was definitely not like her, that's for damn sure...

"So, Hattie, how's my favorite booty doing this morning?" read the text message from Marcelao "Marc" Monteiro, Hattie's flirtatious and oh-so charming boyfriend. Hattie grinned as she read the text, and casually checked her reflection in the cellphone's mirrored screen. Today she had on a black leather jacket over a long-sleeved white turtleneck shirt, black Yoga pants and black leather boots that were almost knee-high. It was late February, and the Ontario winter was in full bloom, battering the Capital region of Canada with frequent snow storms.

"Thou shall not objectify thy lady friend with such comments, you lout, and for the record, my booty is spectacular in them pants," Hattie replied with a wink, and she added a smiley face to the message before clicking send. She could swear she heard Marc chuckle all the way in the Minto building, on the other side of the Carleton University campus, where he was supposed to be in Infrastructure Protection, one of his core classes in civil engineering.

"Hmm, I do love feisty feminist women, so, Hattie, if I'm a sexist lout, are you going to spank me?" Marc replied, and Hattie blushed, giggled and paused for a moment before formulating a reply. Damn Marc and his early morning flirtation routine. She briefly looked up from her phone, and saw that the Professor was discussing an interracial couple living somewhere in Canada whose son was Transitioning into a female.

"Have we really come far enough in Canadian society if racial minorities and Transgender people still face such opposition?" Professor Steinberg said to the class, while casually looking in Hattie's direction. Can't believe she hasn't commented yet, the Prof thought. The young woman shrugged, smiled and listened for a bit. The couple got embroiled into a lawsuit against the Catholic school their son/daughter was attending, and hired a famous Canadian lesbian attorney to represent them.

"Dear Marc, you deserve a spanking and more," Hattie typed, and she made a mental note to look up the case even as she continued bantering with her boyfriend via text. Hattie felt herself blush as she thought of all the fun and wicked things she and Marc got into over the Reading Week break, during which he took her to the City of Montreal, Quebec, for three days of fun.

"Linda senhora minha ( my beautiful lady), never it be said that a Brazilian gentleman doesn't know how to take care of his lady," Marc said to Hattie as they went into their suite at the Hotel Chrome in the City of Montreal. Hattie looked at her surroundings and smiled, for the place was real neat, and she giggled with excitement, pleased to get out of Ottawa for a bit, thanks to her beloved boyfriend.

"Moteshakkeram ( thank you)," said Hattie, beaming. She looked at Marc, who stood before her, looking so damn tall and handsome in his turquoise silk shirt and black silk pants. His long, curly dark hair flowed freely on his broad shoulders. Looking into Marc's eyes, Hattie saw absolute confidence. The dark-skinned, curly-haired, strongly built Afro-Brazilian stud, originally from the State of Bahia, northeastern Brazil, was unlike any man Hattie had ever known, that's for damn sure.

"Good answer, Hattie," Marc replied as he pulled Hattie into his arms and kissed her. Hattie kissed him back passionately. From their first meeting in the Bahá'í Faith Center in the east end of Ottawa over two years ago, Hattie knew that Marc was special. Hattie, whose family came to Canada from Iran due to the persecution of their faith by the Iranian Islamists, was pleasantly surprised to meet a fellow Bahá'í from the other side of the world.

Initially, that's part of what drew Hattie to Marc. She soon found out that they had much in common, from practicing the same poorly understood faith, to attending the same university. At six-foot-four, Marc was exactly one foot taller than her, but turned out to be such a gentle soul once Hattie got to know him. Hattie had fallen in love with Marc the gentle giant, just like she knew she would.

Hattie and Marc tumbled on the hotel bed, and began to make love. He was so gentle with her at first, but by now he knew what she liked. Hattie was a lady everywhere except the bedroom, where she was bossy as hell, and a real sexual dynamo. Marc could barely keep up with her as she hastily undressed, and pressed that curvy, sexy body of hers against him, demanding to be pleased.

"Don't just gawk at my tits, big man, you know what to do," Hattie said, and she clucked her tongue while smirking at Marc. The Afro-Brazilian brother grinned, and began licking her breasts, gently sucking on the areolas. Hattie lay there, nodding in approval as Marc began moving downward. When he parted her legs and buried his face between them, Hattie exhaled gently. Now we're getting somewhere, the young woman thought.

"Você cheira maravilhosamente, ( you smell wonderful )," Marc said to Hattie as he began eating her out, flicking his tongue over her clitoris. The young woman held her breath as her lover feasted on her, working two fingers into her pussy while giving her a serious lickdown. Hattie pinched her nipples and moaned softly as Marc did his thing, working her over and pleasuring her like only he could. Soon she began to writhe on the bed while crying out his name...

"Doostet daram ( I love you )," Hattie said, a few moments later, as she recovered from the wicked orgasm that Marc coaxed out of her with his agile tongue and wicked fingers. Marc looekd at her and grinned casually, flashing her this I-thought-so smile of his. Hattie looked at the tall, darkly handsome, hard-bodied, virile young man laying next to her...and licked her lips while looking at his crotch.

"Oh my," Marc said, as Hattie grabbed his dick and began sucking on it like her life depended on it. The brother grinned, amazed at how easily a sexy Persian lady like Hattie turned into a sex kitten behind closed doors. She sucked him off with an urgency that surprised him. He wanted to slow her down then thought better of it, for she soon had him hard as a rock...

"Marc, I need you to fuck me, as hard as you can," Hattie said as she grabbed his face, and looked into his eyes. Marc looked into Hattie's eyes and saw a raw passion that surprised him, even though they'd made love dozens of times. Hattie had burning, almost overwhelming needs, and he was definitely up to the challenge of meeting them.

"As you wish, my goddess," Marc said, and he kissed Hattie full and deep, then grabbed her and propped her up on top of him. When Marc tried to fondle her breasts, Hattie batted his hands away and rested her hands on his shoulders as she straddled him. Marc groaned as Hattie impaled herself on his hard dick and began riding him.

"Is that all you got?" Hattie teased, and she teased Marc by licking his ear, and then she dug her nails into his chest, causing him to wince. Yup, Hattie definitely likes the rough stuff. Marc bucked his hips and thrust into Hattie, and she laughed like a maniac as he began fucking her with hard, deep strokes. Hattie hung on for dear life as Marc went to town on her. Getting Marc riled up always Translated to some hard fucking, which is exactly what Hattie was in the mood for...

"Alright, folks, I'll see you all next Friday, don't forget to do your reading reviews," Professor Steinberg said, and Hattie blinked, startled out of her rather lustful daydream/reminiscing by his voice. She looked around and saw various students grabbing their stuff. It was time to leave. Class was over. Hattie grabbed her stuff, and saw that Professor Steinberg was leering at her. What a creep, Hattie thought, as she made her way toward the front.

"Hello beautiful, surprise, I'm here," came a loud masculine voice, and Hattie gasped in absolute shock as Marc strode into the classroom like he owned the place. He looked so sexy in his burgundy-colored Carleton Engineering leather jacket, and dark gray jeans. Grinning, Hattie went to Marc, practically leapt him into his arms and gave him a big kiss, as her classmates and Professor Steinberg looked on. Hand in hand, Hattie and Marc exited the classroom together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 01 Young Asian teacher gets coerced into facefuck by black jock.in Interracial Love
Ashelin He has hot sex with a hot coed.in Erotic Couplings
Merila Teymourian of Iran Iranian Christian MILF and Black husband reconnect.in Interracial Love
Nagisa Michio of Tokyo African American executive meets feisty Japanese gal.in Interracial Love
Long Boring Summer A long boring summer is interrupted by a DVD workout program.in Interracial Love
More Stories