Haunted House

Story Info
Two women overnight in a haunted house
2.2k words
3.96
59.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

"How," Elizabeth wondered, "do I let myself get talked into these things?"

"Why do I have to go with you?" she demanded to know. "You're the one who made the silly bet. I don't even believe in ghosts."

"And I'd just as soon not put myself in a position where they might start believing in me," she added to herself.

"There aren't any ghosts there," Stacy said patiently. "It's just an old house. The haunted part is just everyone's imagination. We go, spend the night comfortably asleep in our sleeping bags and voila, I'm ten bucks richer."

"Fine for you. You get ten bucks and I get a nervous breakdown."

"Oh, stop whining. You know you're going to go. Think of the stirring if we back out now."

"You mean think of the ten dollars you'll lose," muttered Elizabeth.

"That, too," giggled Stacy. 'Anyway, I told everyone that we'd do it this Friday night. That'll give you the whole weekend to recover if we do see a ghost."

- - -

"Stacy and Elizabeth, alone in the haunted house all night Friday," I mused. "Does this give me a chance at some mischief? I really think that it does."

Accordingly, over the next couple of days I made some careful preparations, including the ability to remove all evidence of what I'd done quickly and easily.

- - -

On Friday night I was in the house first, but carefully out of sight. Eventually Stacy and Elizabeth rolled up, Stacy laughing, Elizabeth grumbling. They did a quick tour of the ground floor and settled in the front room, it being noticeably cleaner than the other rooms, entirely lacking in cobwebs.

They chatted and laughed and eventually bedded down onto their sleeping bags, torches off but close at hand if required. Onto their bags, not in, I was pleased to note. I thought that that is what they'd do on a hot night, and it would save me trouble later. I gave them a chance to settle into a nice deep sleep.

Judging that both girls were now well asleep, I moved into action. First step was to get out the nitrous oxide and play it gently over their faces, helping them into a really deep sleep.

Once assured that they wouldn't wake until I wanted them to, I carefully stripped both girls, putting their clothes in neat piles next to their respective sleeping bags. Then I redressed them in clothing that I'd brought with me.

While Elizabeth slept blissfully on, I took Stacy into the next room and set up the shackles I'd arranged. (Padded where they fit over her wrists and ankles so as not to leave any marks.) Then I carefully gagging her, not wanting her to scream and also not wanting tell-tale marks on her skin afterwards.

Now I played a little oxygen on her face, helping to overcome the laughing gas, and gently shook her until she started to come to, moving her head groggily from side to side.

I could see when she realised that something was wrong when her eyes snapped wide and her head jerked up. She started to struggle, and then stopped when she heard the clink of the chains and realised that she was manacled to the wall. She was making some soft sounds through the gag, and looking around, her eyes finally focusing on me. Then she made some louder sounds through the gag.

All she could see of me, in the dim light I'd arranged, was a shadowy, naked, masked figure with a nice erection.

I stepped up in front of her and patted her cheek lightly, then I extended a claw, hooked it onto the neck of the t-shirt she was wearing and casually ripped it open, all the way to the bottom. Another little jerk with the claw and her bra was cut neatly in half, leaving her half naked.

Stacy was trying to wriggle and scream, but not having much luck, and her luck didn't improve when I inserted my claws either side of her shorts and ripped down, effectively tearing them in two and her panties with them.

In case you're wondering, no, I don't really have claws. There are these neat attachable claws you can buy in some punk jewellery shops, but in the dim light and a state of fright I guarantee they looked like the real thing. The clothing I'd prepared had been weakened at certain places, and a child could have ripped them in two. Not knowing any of this Stacy would have had a real fright.

Now that Stacy was naked, I dumped the claws and started petting her. She had lovely breasts and I gave them careful attention, weighing them, stroking and squeezing and getting acquainted with a nice pair of nipples.

After a while I shifted my attention to her pussy, starting slowly. Initially just stroking her mons, I then moved on, tracing her labia, following her slit and teasing her generally. After gently rubbing along her slit for a while, I eased her lips apart and slipped my fingers between them, feeling her sensitive inner flesh.

In case you think that Stacy was just standing there, enjoying my attentions, I really must correct you. She was abusing me something terrible through that gag, wriggling and straining away from me.

Finally deciding her time was up I stepped even closer to her, and she could feel my erection between her legs, resting against her pussy.

Then I snapped another burst of nitrous oxide into her face, and she passed out again like a lamb.

Unshackling Stacy, I took her back into the other room and laid her on her sleeping bag. A few deft movements and she was redressed in her own clothes and sleeping like a baby. I figured any misalignment of her clothes would be put down to tossing and turning after a restless night.

Now I turned to my main target of the night, Elizabeth. While she slept, I carried her into the other room and laid her on the rug I had put there. Shifting the shackles from the wall to the floor I very quickly had her spreadeagled on the rug, gag nicely in place.

A little play of oxygen and wait.

- - -

Elizabeth woke with a start. Something was wrong, she just wasn't sure what. She tried to sit up, heard the clink of metal on metal, and found she couldn't move.

Straining to make sense of what was going on, she quickly realised that for some reason she was tied up and gagged. Trying to yell and looking around she saw a shadowy figure standing over her. A naked, shadowy figure she realised, her fear growing.

The figure knelt down beside her and lightly touched her cheek, and then he lifted one hand and opened it to show claws instead of fingers. The hand reached down to her blouse and she could hear see the buttons flicking away, one by one, as the claws touched them. Spreading her blouse, the stranger slid his claws between her skin and her bra and pulled up, slicing her bra in half as though it was made of paper.

Elizabeth felt the claws, cold as metal, as they brushed the remains of her bra aside, exposing her breasts. His hand casually rasped across her nipple, and then he was turning his attention to her shorts.

Those clawed fingers hooked under the legs of her shorts and lazily tore their way upward, shredding her shorts as they came. Her assailant grabbed the remains of her shots and dragged them out from under her, leaving her with only panties to hide her nakedness.

Now a claw casually reached down and plucked first one side of her panties and then the other, and then the rag was tossed to join her shorts.

Elizabeth watched as a hand reached up and started caressing her breast. Normal fingers, she noted with relief, and then wondered why she should feel relief no matter what was touching her.

"I am going to play with you Elizabeth," came a muffled voice. "If you don't like me playing, just say stop, and I will."

"Say stop?" Elizabeth tried to scream. "How do I say stop when I'm gagged?"

Now the stranger's hands were all over her, touching her breasts, squeezing her nipples, wandering further afield and playing with her pussy.

Elizabeth writhed helplessly as hands tormented her, stirring reluctant nerves to life and eagerness. Fingers were sliding between her lips, probing into her most secret places, igniting internal fires that she did not want.

Settling between her thighs, she could see the stranger looming over her, and could now feel the tip of his erection pressing firmly against her pussy. She tried to move herself away from it, but a steady pressure built against her lips. Then they were parting, admitting the intruder, letting him slide deeply into her, his pathway eased by her body's natural lubricants.

Struggling vainly, Elizabeth could feel this intrusive cock moving within, seeking to force her into matching movement, stirring unwanted feelings. With a gasp, she finally yielded, letting this monster handle her as he would.

-- -

Now firmly within Elizabeth, with her reluctant co-operation, I was pleasuring myself with her body. Unfortunately, I had to wear a condom, as it wouldn't be fair to risk her getting pregnant, but I was enjoying it anyway. I took my time, extending my pleasure.

Finally, feeling my climax coming I stared delivering short sharp strokes, building my own tension nicely before I suddenly blew, and lay gasping on her. She hadn't climaxed, which was probably just as well, and she would undoubtedly wake later feeling frustrated.

I could practically taste the curses Elizabeth was using beneath her gag, and she was breathing deeply when I squirted the nitrous oxide into her face. I had to give her a couple of extra puffs, she was so excited, but then she nodded off nicely, and was soon sleeping soundly.

Now that she was asleep, I quickly wiped her down with some damp tissues, cleaning sweat and other juices off her. Then I took her through to where Stacy was still sleeping, laid her on her sleeping bag and hastily dressed her.

Then it was a quick visit to the other room, rolling up all my equipment in the rug and bunging it out the back door for removal when I left.

Then I set about putting up my other little surprises, squirted some oxygen in their faces to start rousing them, and left, banging the back door hard as I left.

-- -

Stacy sat up with a jerk. She heard something. What was it? Then she remembered what had happened. She heard Elizabeth stirring beside her, and heard her gasp as she suddenly sat up.

The two girls looked at each other.

"Someone assaulted me," whispered Stacy. "He ripped off my clothes and assaulted me."

"Me, too," gasped Elizabeth. "But you're dressed. Me, too," she added, looking down at her own clothes."

Stacy was fingering her t-shirt. "I can't be," she insisted. "He had claws. "He ripped my clothes to shreds. He was going to rape me. Then I woke up here."

"I did get raped," said Elizabeth. "He just shredded all my things. He cut off my buttons." She touched the intact buttons on her blouse with disbelieve.

The girls were silent for a moment, and in the sudden quiet they heard a scuttling sound. They looked at each other nervously.

"Mice?" suggest Stacy, reaching for her torch.

Her torch lit up a spider scuttling slowly towards her, as large as a small rat. Two screams rent the air, to be followed by another two screams as another giant spider dropped neatly between them and then started scrambling back up the wall.

The girls didn't bother about their sleeping bags. They decided that the night was up and they were leaving and they saw no reason to leave slowly and quietly.

The next morning the girls and some friends returned, with a couple of hefty male companions along.

Elizabeth and Stacy flatly refused to enter the house, so the boys went on with a couple of the other girls to see what was going on.

A few moments later there was a pair of screams from the house, followed quickly by another pair of screams and two girls vacating the house at speed.

A minute later and the boys came sauntering out laughing, carrying something.

Andy held up what appeared to be a large spider.

"It's a toy," he said. "You turn it on and it just scuttles around."

Carl held up a string, dangling from which was another large spider.

"This one is different. If it hears a loud noise, like, say, a scream, it drops down its cord and then scrambles its way back to the top."

"We were set up?" asked Stacy.

"You were set up. Someone probably made enough noise to wake you and when you looked around you found your furry little friends."

"Fine," snarled Elizabeth. "Someone has a warped sense of humour."

Looking at everyone laughing she sighed.

"OK. So you all have a warped sense of humour. That doesn't explain the nightmares we had."

I grinned. "You were expecting something to happen. That fed your imagination and initiated the nightmares. What were they about, anyway?"

Stacy and Elizabeth glared at me.

"I don't remember the details, just that there was a man with claws," snapped Stacy.

"Freddy Kruger strikes again," someone whispered, to general laughter.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers