Haunted House Party: Seven Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get one for me," she told him.

"What? What am I, your-" he stopped as he stared into her eyes.

They were dark black to match her hair but there was an added depth to them now. They fell away into nothingness, a void that dragged John's soul screaming from his body. He fell slack.

"Yes," he told her, standing in an efficient, mechanical way to walk to another table. He grabbed a bottle and returned, kneeling beside her to pop the cork and pour wine into her glass. She stared at him while he did so.

"What is that?" she asked herself quietly while listening intently.

It was powerful. A drum beating an irresistible rhythm. It tugged at the nerves inside her body, lighting them on fire and making her gasp. The beat played down her spine from her sore gums to the throbbing ache between her thighs.

She focused on him and saw it. His heart. Branching out into lines that touched every part of his body.

And now she could smell it. Sweeter than the wine she'd finished. A deep, ancient scent aged over a millennia of human evolution.

Her red lips bulged, filling and pushing outward while her teeth elongated. She licked her lips and ran her tongue over her teeth while breathing in the aroma of the blood coursing through John's body. She hungered for it like nothing before.

"Never mind," she told him, standing. He stood with her, stepping back to stay at her left.

Soon Bok walked away without another word. Troy and Tanya turned to see her, staring at her back and then cocking their heads when John followed.

"Wow," Troy said. He squeezed his cock and then pulled it, moving it away from the cramped position it was in. "I had no idea they were- whatever."

"Right?" Tanya said, scratching at her neck.

Hairs lined the edge of the costume's collar, bent by the pressure of it. She reached up to play with the cheap plastic chain that dangled from it before pushing the collar up slightly to scratch the thick ring of red fur beneath it.

"Get a few drinks in them and I guess they just do whatever," Tanya said, unfolding her legs to straddle the arm of the chair. A dark spot appeared in the crotch of her loose trousers as she began to rub her ass back and forth, whimpering slightly with each movement.

"I want a drink, too," Troy sighed.

"Have one," Tanya told him. She clutched the chair's arm hard enough that her knuckles turned white. Her nails dented the leather but, as she gripped more tightly, they bent to show the wrinkled white flesh beneath.

A single glossy black tip pushed through the top of her finger, sliding out to pierce the chair. More followed, curving out from her fingertips until she anchored herself. Sweat formed at her neck to slide down her back while more slid down her chest. The droplets raced between her breasts and around her belly button before tangling with the thick red hairs growing among the well-trimmed brown hairs covering her mound.

"You should," she told him, eyeing him. Staring at his bulging crotch. She growled quietly and her hips jerked. "Have whatever you want."

Me, the thought said, echoing in her mind. More hairs crept out from beneath the collar, growing in lazy, scattered lines down her neck. The hairs were red and long and thin and they tickled her overly sensitive skin when they emerged. Own me. Have me. TAKE me.

Drool pooled in her mouth as she watched his hand stroke his cock. She moaned and ran her fingers through her hair, squeezing her ears before scratching the mane of fur beginning to grow from her nape. Tanya licked her lips and her tongue reached up to her nose before resting against her bottom lip. Slobber dripped from the tip before she pulled it into her mouth and swallowed.

She stood, unable to hold back any longer. Her claws tore at her flimsy costume and she stepped out of it, kicking off her slippers to walk barefoot to him.

"Wha- wha- what are you-" Troy tried to ask but he stopped when she clawed at her thighs, running her curved, deadly nails along her skin. They cut easily through the band of her panties and they fell away to reveal the wild, wet tangle of red fur covering her crotch. It ran up to her belly button in a peak that spread slowly outward and upward.

Two black spots lay nestled deep in the fur, just above her mound. The fur was missing an inch above them in two more spots and the skin in that area was irritated. Bulges formed and dark cracks appeared in the flesh as more tiny teats grew.

Bending, she kissed him, filling his mouth with her tongue. She huffed and moaned and held his head tight with one clawed hand while the other tore at his pants to reveal his cock. The girl pulled back and Troy wiped his mouth while staring at her.

She straddled him, pressing her breasts against his face with a low growl as she lowered herself, sliding her slick pussy against her hard cock. Her tongue bumped over sharp teeth. For a brief second, she felt pain in her nose that made her eyes water but bones screeched in her jaw and it pushed forward into the hint of a snout. Tiny stretch marks appeared on her nose when it widened and they fractured into a cracked texture that slowly darkened.

Troy's hands fumbled with her top. The costume was cheap and tore easily but he struggled with her bra. She pushed faster against his cock, whining with quivering ears as the head of his dick rubbed her clit over and over. Her claws tore through the back of the couch.

"Fucking- fucking thing, can't- there!" he cried out, pulling the strap apart finally. She leaned back to free her arms and then forward once more, whining when his mouth and teeth found her nipple.

Troy's arms hugged her tightly as his fingers groped her back and down to her flexing ass and hips.

She growled when he almost entered her but kept moving, shoving back and forward. Teasing herself.

Testing him.

The thick mane of fur at her nape now covered her upper back. He gripped her there, tugging at her fur with one hand while squeezing her ass with the other.

Tiny flames erupted from the ends of the fur on her back. They popped in sequence, merging into a larger flame when they connected. The air wavered over them and the heat burned his hand, turning pink flesh to charred black. His other hand reached up to caress her, burning in the same way up to his wrists until both were changed. Red lines traced up from the burns to his elbows and he roared, grabbing her hair and pulling, forcing her head back to kiss and bite her neck below the collar.

The flame centered over her back burned through the collar in an instant when it spread up to her hair. It fell between them and then to the side as she continued grinding against him.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" Tanya growled, encouraging him. She needed him to take her. The urge was building within her, overcoming the hidden fetish and consuming it before turning it into something more. A stronger desire that destroyed everything else.

Thick hairs covered her pussy and inner thighs and they were soaked from her pussy. She snarled and growled and leaned down to kiss him once more but he gripped her throat tightly and, instead, she shuddered, overwhelmed with arousal at the show of dominance.

"Mine," he gasped, steam escaping his lips. His eyes were coal black to match his hands and he forced her head back to stare at her face.

Something wiggled in her coccyx, thrashing in her hips as she grew excited at the command and confidence growing within him. She desperately wanted to force herself on him but he needed to be the one to do it. He-

Troy reached down to grab his cock while gripping the fur covering her back. A huge flame hovered over the pelt but he seemed unaffected by it. He reached his hand up to her neck, the burnt skin working as perfectly as if it weren't damaged. He squeezed and held her in place with his nails digging into her flesh. Skin bubbled out over the tip of her tail and it curled in anticipation.

She raised herself and he rubbed the head of his cock against her, over and over. Red fur emerged from her chin, spreading to her cheeks as her face pushed forward again. Her ears lengthened, twisting forward and then back as she panted with need.

Beneath her, her dangling feet stretched, the arches vanishing as bones pushed the forefoot wide. Her big toes trembled and shriveled while pulling back. Loose skin gathered beneath the balls of her feet and her toes, swelling outward into rough padding.

Tanya licked Troy's face as the tip of her growing tail brushed the fur on her back. Two bumps appeared on her brow, just beneath skin unmarked by fur. Sharp black points pierced the skin to show glossy black horns ringed with ashen gray coloring.

Clear, steaming liquid dripped from her pussy and her ass trembled in anticipation. His fingers tightened in her fur and he pulled, forcing her down. Her muzzle opened with a loud, piercing whine when his cock entered her. He reached down to caress her hairless thighs, rubbing the stubble there as more red fur began to appear.

She would do the work. He was her Master now and she would take care of His every need. She rocked down and back, whimpering and groaning as she slapped her furred ass against His thighs, feeling Him hit painfully deep inside as He grew larger inside of her.

"Mine," he told her with a rough voice, as if his throat were burned.

"Yes," she growled, showing her teeth with her ears flexed at an angle. Spikes pierced her back in two rows beside her spine, straightening as they grew past her fur. He reached for her back and she lay the spines flat to protect Him as He stroked her and suckled at her nipple, drinking from the burning milk she provided.

Held in place, she worked her hips alone, slamming herself down harder and harder and harder until-

Tanya howled, her jaw stretching as her face continued forward into a full muzzle. But He hadn't cum yet and, despite her sensitivity, she continued to fuck Him, leaning back to lick His face and neck as smaller orgasms exploded deep in her belly.

The couch groaned beneath them as the wood and leather smoldered from their heat. She would ride His cock until she was sore from it, whatever it took to make Him cum.

He hissed steam and clenched His hands against her and she froze, squeezing His cock over and over until His seed burst within her. The world exploded around her as He pulsed within her. She'd thought the first orgasm was powerful enough but it compared nothing to having her Master fill her pussy with His blessed cum.

Tanya sat against him, panting and weakly licking his face. Her thin horns curled in a spiral before her long ears and she nuzzled Him, grateful for His touch.

"More?" she asked.

"No," he grumbled, pulling her off. She shook, falling to her side as the very act of Him pulling out drove her over the edge once more. Her clawed hands dove between her thighs, rubbing His sacred seed into her fur and body. She felt it soak into the thick padding along her palms before she brought it up to her teats, teasing them with the milky liquid.

Troy stood. Steam rose from his nostrils as he stared at his charred hands. Tanya slid from the couch to kneel respectfully beside him, head bowed. He'd lusted after her his entire, short life. She was beautiful now, breasts hidden beneath thick red fur. He knelt beside her and she went to all fours while once more pulling the spikes flat on her back. The boy ran his hands through her fur, staring at the flames that licked painlessly at his hands.

He needed more. More hounds for his pack. Something told him this. He needed to find something. To hunt for something. And he'd need his hounds for this.

He'd make more of them.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed since he'd entered the room but he couldn't feel the others. Some new sense within him reached out but Soon Bok, John, Jennifer and Leah were gone. Elsewhere. They were different now, too. He could feel the touch they'd left behind on the world. Despite his new powers, he couldn't tell where they were but knew they were unbound. They'd be searching for their place in this world now, just as he would.

"Tanya, come," he growled, turning without worrying whether she would follow. She bowed deeper from her kneeling position and then followed from a respectful distance, scenting the air and listening to the wind for any potential threats. Or for new prey.

Her Master opened the door and she followed Him into an abandoned warehouse. Her flame gave light but she knew His eyes wouldn't need it. She turned to look over her shoulder but knew what she would find: nothing.

There was no door back. They were somewhere else now. She lifted her muzzle to smell and then smiled to show deadly fangs.

Surrounded by prey. Sinners like she'd been. Her Master would find the worst of them and chase them to the ends of their lives. It was their duty now and she'd follow Him wherever he led.

Even to the depths of Hell itself.