Haunted House Tickle

Story Info
Mother and daughter gang tickled in haunted house.
1.8k words
3.9
23.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe stood outside the old abandoned mansion, that was supposed to be haunted and looked at her mom.

"I don't know, mom," Zoe said.

"What? This was your idea. I left my own Halloween party in order to come here with you. Making your father very upset, I might add," Amber replied.

"I know, but it doesn't look this creepy during the day," Zoe commented.

"Um like have you forgotten it's Halloween night and pretty freaking dark even with the moon," Amber said, glancing skyward.

"Gee I love it when you talk like a cool kid, it's not weird at all. And as far as Dad is concerned, just suck his cock when you get home. I'm sure that will fix everything."

"Zoe, I can't believe you just said that," Amber admonished.

"Why? It works on my boyfriend Tommy. Does Dad not like blowjobs, or do you just suck at sucking?" Zoe teased.

Amber tried to stay mad, but she kept laughing. "You father and I have a very healthy sex life and yes, he does seem to appreciate my oral skills."

Zoe snickered at oral skills. "Do you, like swallow?"

"Usually, though sometimes I use it as lube if we're going to fuck next."

"Hmmm, I'll have to try that with Tommy," Zoe chirped.

"Oh, we should tie up you father and brother Bradley naked to the bed and tickle torture them and then fuck them silly," Amber said laughing.

"Good idea. I think Brad is still a virgin. I see him trying to catch me coming out of the shower all the time."

"I caught him jerking off once when he thought no one was home. Your father was out of town and I had come home early from being with a friend because she was sick. I walk into the den to check my email, and there he is, watching porn, totally naked and just going to town."

Zoe burst out laughing. "What did you do?"

"I snuck up behind him," Amber said laughing, "and said need a hand big boy?"

Zoe was laughing hysterically now. "What happened next?"

"First he turned white as a ghost and jumped about 10 feet off the chair, then when he saw it was me, turned beet red and tried to hide his cock. It actually got bigger though."

Zoe and Amber laughed as they walked up the creaky steps to the broken front door of the house.

"Did you leave him like that?" Zoe asked.

"Of course not. I took off my top and bra, grabbed his cock and started slowly stroking up and down. Then I put it in my mouth and sucked it for a little while, just to tease him. Then I pointed it at my boobs and finished him off. Then he ran off with his cock between his legs."

Zoe laughed. "Did he come a lot?"

"Oh yeah. A big old load."

"Is he bigger than Dad?"

"You'll have to judge for yourself. When we get home, we'll give your father and Brad a trick and a treat," Amber said, getting a little wet just thinking about it.

"Wow, this place really is creepy," Zoe said, looking at the covered couches and chairs and other dusty furniture.

"So what's the legend of this house?" Amber asked.

"Some doctor and his family lived here and he used to kidnap and torture women in a secret room in the basement, although no one could ever find it. But apparently his wife discovered it one time and he went ballistic and killed her and all four of their kids. He died in a mental hospital about 20 years after he was sent there. They say the victims he killed are the ones haunting this place. Oh and the last woman he took is still alive and living on the property," Zoe explained.

"Well, let's say we go find that torture chamber," Amber said.

"What? I thought we were just going to, you know look around and then go have dinner," Zoe said.

"We could do that, but just think how much street cred you'd have if you were the one who found the torture chamber that the police or even the FBI couldn't find."

"Street cred? Mom, where are you learning this language from?"

"Yo, like my homies, biatch!" Amber said in a gangster style accent.

"Oh, brother," Zoe said.

"Oh, mother is more like it," Amber shot back. They both laughed as they walked to the basement door. They looked at each other, then Zoe nodded and Amber twisted the knob.

The door squeaked loudly as it was pulled open. Darkness greeted them. They both had big industrial flashlights for light and bashing perverts and rapists in the head. They also each carried a stun gun.

The basement was just as dirty as the rest of the house. Kids toys and junk was everywhere. They looked all around, but couldn't find the room. As they were about to give up, Amber noticed a water heater. The second one in the basement.

"Why would you need two water heaters?" Amber asked, more to herself than, Zoe, but Zoe answered anyway.

"Because it's a big house?"

"But look, the pipes go into this cheap panaling and disappears. I don't see any othe pipes that connect this. There's a little bit of space to the left of it. Help me push it Zoe."

Zoe, reluctantly helped her mom push faux water take.

It slid along the floor revealing a hidden door.

"Viola!" Amber said.

"Holy shit," Zoe said. "Did we just find a torture chamber?"

"Let's open it and find out."

"Okay, but if someone is still alive somehow, we're getting the fuck out and calling the police," Zoe insisted.

"Deal," Amber said, and pulled open the door.

Unlike the rest of the house, the torture chamber was clean, neat and still had working lights from a hidden generator that could now be heard in the sound proofed room. However it was creepier than the rest of the house due to the blood stains still visible on the equipment and walls and floor.

"Okay, mom I know I was reluctant to come here and all, but seeing this, well, this is going to sound crazy, but I kind of want to try out some of the equipment. Not enough to be hurt, but just, you know to see."

"Spoken like a true prodigy," Amber said. "I had the same thought."

They both tried different devices and commented how much each would hurt if you were really tortured on them.

After checking to make sure the keys worked, Amber locked up Zoe in shackles for her arms and feet. Then proceeded to tickle her like when they had been tickled by those two bums a while back.

Zoe kept begging her mom to stop, but she wouldn't. "Stop! I think I heard something."

"All I hear is your laughter," Amber said and tickled her daughter some more.

Suddenly Zoe turned ghostly white and shouted, "Mom, watch out!"

Amber woke to find herself locked in a stock with her head and hands locked up, bent over so that her body was on the other side of the stock. And, she noticed she was naked too. She lifted her head to see two girls dressed in cheerleading outfits tickle torturing her daughter.

"Stop! I'm gonna pee!" Zoe shouted, and sure enough, a nice stream of piss landed on the floor.

"Ewww!" Both girls exclaimed in unison, then resumed tickling her.

"Let's see how ticklish Mommy Dearest is," said a male voice behind Amber.

"No! Tommy, leave my mom alone."

"Tommy, your boyfriend?"

"Ex boyfriend now," Mindy said, poking Zoe in the ribs.

"Bitch!" Zoe shouted.

April and Mindy started tickling her again.

Amber felt two pairs of hands tickle her sides, armpits, legs and thighs. Then one of them started tickling her breasts and nipples. Amber felt herself getting turned on. Her pussy was really wet and she was sure the boy back there knew it.

"She must like this," he said, sliding his finger along her pussy. "She's soaking wet. Keep tickling her, I'm going to see if I can get her to come while you tickle her and I finger her."

Amber felt the guy tickling her armpits, while sucking on her boobs and flicking her nipples with his tongue. Meanwhile, the other guy slid his finger in and out of her pussy slowly. Then he'd speed up, then pull out altogether and rub up and down the slit. He did this a few times, then when she was on the verge, he used his other hand to rub her clit. Amber exploded in a huge orgasm and squirted all over the floor.

"Wow, Tommy! That was intense."

The two girls, April and Mindy, were trying to get the same result from Zoe. April was pinching her nipples, while Mindy was licking her pussy. Then Mindy sucked on Zoe's clit, as she fingered her. Zoe soon also had a huge orgasm, although she didn't squirt.

Corey, the other boy, got behind Amber and tickled her butt and pussy with his fingers and tongue.

Tommy, Zoe's now ex boyfriend, dropped his pants and told Amber to suck his cock. She refused at first, but some intense tickling from the two boys, made her change her mind. It didn't take long before Tommy shot his wad inside Amber's mouth.

April and Mindy were both cheerleaders and had nice hard bodies, but small tits.

Everyone undressed and Amber and Zoe were released from their bonds.

April and Mindy made Amber and Zoe lick their pussys, while all four women were fucked by Tommy and Cory. When the guys came, they shot their loads on Amber and Zoe's face and hair.

As the four haunted house crashers were about to get dressed, Amber and Zoe attacked with their stun guns and tied them up before they could recover. They were both tied in a sixty-nine position. The guys together and the girls together.

They teased the guys until they were rock hard. With their cocks next to the others mouth, then Zoe took several pictures as her mom tickled the boys to show them laughing.

Then Zoe tickled the girls while Amber snapped pictures. Then Zoe made them lick each other to orgasm.

She noticed the guys were still hard, so she jacked off Tommy, while her mom did the same to Cory. Soon both men had come in their faces and although they didn't do anything gay, it sure looked like it from the pictures Zoe took.

"Now what happened here stays here is that clear?" Zoe asked.

Everyone nodded. For fear of retaliation, Amber and Zoe tased the other four, quickly untied them and left the house.

As they pulled away from the house, Amber and Zoe glanced back once. They both saw someone standing at an upstairs window looking down at them.

"Mom, did you..."

"Uh huh. Let's go home."

Laughter floated down the street to them. And no one heard or saw Tommy, Cory, Mindy or April again.