Haunters, Ghostly Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps having her own dozen horny ghosts wasn't a bad idea?

"Jeez... That was a wild trip." Pi sighed, her eyes closed as she laid there.

"Those ghosts go crazy around me, I swear." Mew grumbled.

"So there are ghosts that follow you around and fuck you?" Pi asked, turning her head to her.

"Yea. You know how you joked yesterday that I looked like I got done with an orgasm-ravaged fucking?" Mew sighed, stretching her legs out.

"No way." Her eyes went wide in awe.

"They can fuck right through clothing and so all through that meeting with the CEO and the board..." Mew pointed at her pussy.

"What happened? Did it go badly?" Pi gasped.

"I impressed him and I think I'll be getting a promotion. They made me almost cry over the podium and I think the board took it as I was extremely emotional about healthcare." Mew laughed, putting an arm around Pi.

"So What about all this stuff you broke?" Pi looked around the apartment.

"Not a problem." Mew waved her hand and her eyes glowed. The pieces and parts of broken trinkets and pictures started to pick themselves up off the ground. They glowed with the same color as her eyes, floating back where they belong. After a moment, everything broken had put itself back together and she lowered her arm with a sigh.

"Wow. That was cool." Pi asked sheepishly, "So... since we're here... like this... Are we dating?"

"Sure, why not. You're a cutie." Mew kissed her on the cheek, "As long as you don't mind getting fucked by ghosts."

"Strangely enough, no, I don't mind." She chuckled, "As long as you help me get cleaned up."

"I think I can manage that." Mew smirked and they got to their feet.

*******

Mew enjoyed a light brunch with Pi before she had to go off to work. It left her with time to laze about the house and think about dating Pi. She was really a darling girl, but she had never thought she actually liked her. She was always a good neighbor and a nice coworker, so perhaps she would make a good girlfriend?

Crawling onto her bed, Mew pulled all the blankets off and spread out on the sheets. After this morning and then spending the day thinking about mousy little Pi, she was feeling rather... needy. She laid back naked on the bed, and spread her legs wide open.

'Come on, I'm waiting for you.' Mew's mind echoed with her psychic outburst.

It barely took a minute for them to start to appear. As soon as they did, she closed her legs and looked around at them.

"Hold on for a moment. We're going to come to an understanding before we continue. Are you listening to me?" Mew said stoically.

They paused their advance and looked at her, listening quite intently.

"Good. Now let me explain something to you all. I like fucking you. You've got nice big dicks and that is wonderful. But there will be no more of this fucking me whenever you feel like." Mew growled, her eyes sharp and piercing. If anything, the ghosts were actually showing fear with how she was talking. She gave a pleased smile, "Good, now as long as you all keep listening to me, you can keep fucking my pussy every day. You'll be my personal harem, how does that sound?"

The ghosts surged forward and began to lick her body all over, showing their joy and acceptance of her words. She laughed and giggled at the tickling of their tongues, "Alright! Alright, here. Give it to me good and hard!"

She turned over and raised her ass in the air, tail curled forward. However they didn't immediately penetrate her like she expected. A dick pushed against her lips, one began to rub against her armpit, but none touched her nethers.

With a dick in her mouth, she looked over her shoulder and her eyes widened. One of the ghosts was growing in size right before her. it went on until he was six feet tall. He was no longer an eerie floating spike head, but now had legs and a wide grin. Her heart fluttered with joy when she saw his dick growing too. It inched longer and longer, becoming thicker and thicker. Delicious balls grew down from the shaft, wrapped in the same purple that made up their bodies. By the time he stopped, he was almost two feet in length and as big around as her arm.

She stared, open mouthed at the big, ghostly purple balls that dangled beneath them. The glorious spunk-makers were nearly a foot across each. The ghost in her mouth freely fucked her throat due to her surprise. The giant ghost stepped up on the bed, the bed sinking underneath him. His dick flopped against her ass, it's warm flesh making her bum tingle.

"Ooo iiit!" She gurgled around the dick in her mouth, desperate to feel his enormous length inside her. She reached her hands out and grabbed a hold of two more cocks. Her hands worked lustily up and down their uncut lengths, much to the pleasure of their owners.

The huge ghost followed her command and thrust the head of his cock inside her. Her pussy stretched like it never had before and her eyes burst with lights from the ecstasy within her. Her springy nethers stretched happily around him as he pushed further in. Her belly started to stretch and he pushed her down onto the bed with just his sheer size.

Her eyes were almost rolling back in her head from how good it felt. The cock in her mouth burst and spewed thick goo down in her belly. She swallowed it down and jerked the ones in her hands even faster. She could feel the giant's balls pressing to her legs and her belly shoved against the sheets from it's distention. He gripped her ass in his big hands and started to thrust.

"Yes! Fuck me you big monster! Your cock is so amazing!" Mew howled, stroking the cocks in her hand to orgasm and spooge spurted all over her face. She felt the dick in her armpit also climax and cum erupted down her breasts and over her chest.

Another ghost floated in front of her and she happily wrapped her lips around his cock. Her pussy bulged with orgasmic pleasure, the giant cock raging in and out of her cunt. Two more dicks pressed into her hands, thrusting against her warm, spunk-covered fingers.

There were no words to describe how good she felt right now. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body as her belly stretched with dick. Just as another was making her whole pussy seize up, the giant pressed down upon her and his dick engorged. She felt a glorious warmth start to pour through her. Mind-boggling amounts of semen started to assault her insides. So much cum filled her that her belly stretched until it was a nice round bump. It started to run down her thighs in hot, sticky rivulets.

The giant ghost shuddered happily and it's dick began to pull free of her wrecked cunt. Cum erupted forth from her and splashed all over the bed. She moaned around the dick in her mouth and collapsed sideways, letting go of the ones that her hands had been holding onto.

The cock in her mouth continued to thrust as the other ghosts floated out of her vision. She just laid there inert as her mouth was filled with more delicious ghostly cum.

"Ahhh~!" Mew exclaimed, feeling a dick shove into her ravaged womb. It immediately pulled out, coated in thick, sticky cum and she felt it prod at her butt. Her muscles were too weak to even react and it easily slid inside her. The feeling of hot, goo-covered cock sliding into her bum was surprisingly wonderful. It wasn't something she hadn't thought about doing before, but now that she felt it, she was mentally berating herself for not doing before.

And then to make matters better, another ghost decided to actually fuck her pussy, holding onto her sweaty thigh as it rammed into her.

"That feels amazing..." She cooed without moving her head. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, inviting another cock onto her tongue. A ghost obeyed her thoughts and slid itself into her mouth.

The two in her nether holes alternated thrusts, ass, pussy, ass, pussy and her orgasms just didn't stop. Everything felt so amazing and she couldn't tell where one orgasm stopped and another began.

Her ass surged with pleasure when it began to fill with warm seed. The one in her pussy slammed into her again and added to the liters of goo that already filled it. That load sent her flying over the edge and an orgasm so large hit her that she thrashed onto her back and her mind went completely blank. Her body went limp and the dick in her mouth popped free.

Then, for the next hour, she floated in and out of consciousness as the last few of her thirteen ghosts pleasured themselves in her pussy to completion. She was left laying in a lake of spunk with her entire body tingling happily.

Luckily enough one of the ghosts kindly pulled a blanket up over her to keep her warm.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - BACK TO WORK

Mew yawned and stretched as her alarm went off. The soft, warm body on her chest stirred.

"Ohhh... It's time for work, isn't it?" Pi asked quietly.

"Yea." Mew sighed regretfully. She sat upright and let out a short whistle. Ghosts began to float sleepily into a line from where they had been lazing about the room. One had been hanging from the light by it's spikey tail, another had been curled up on the night lamp, and yet a third had been dozing on top of Pi's head. The giant had been curled up on the floor at the foot of the bed like a giant purple lump.

"What?" Pi raised her head and the ghost that had been curled on it rose slowly off it.

"The ghosts, I was calling them. Something I taught them while you were at work, they now line up at a whistle." Mew chuckled, watching the twelve floating ghosts line up on either side of the big one. He was the last to stand up and his dick rose with him.

"Jeez, I wish I could see them. It's still kinda weird not seeing the dick that is in me." Pi said, sitting upright.

"Oh, that's easy enough. Here." Mew put a hand on Pi's head and her eyes glowed with psychic power. The ghosts faded into view, Pi's eyes now able to see them.

"Waaah! What are those? Are those the ghosts? Oh my god, what is with that beast?!" Pi exclaimed, pointing at the giant's giant cock.

"Oh he's my favorite." Mew said with a lecherous smile and a happy sigh.

"Can... Can you... you know... With him?" Pi stammered, her eyes as big as his dick.

"Oh yea. Stretches me out all inside. I've never cum as hard as I did with him yesterday. I didn't want to surprise you with him, so I had him stay away from you..." Mew glanced over at his giant, throbbing member, "...At least that was my excuse for keeping him all to myself. Probably a good thing you were too zonked out on orgasms to notice my belly."

"God... Can we be late to work?" Pi cooed, still staring at the dick.

"I think we just got bad traffic and a flat tire." Mew said, turning and putting an arm around Pi before kissing her passionately. While their lips were pressed together, Mew beckoned to the ghosts and the big one climbed onto the bed. He pushed his dick forward between their bodies and ghostly precum dribbled across their breasts.

"He... He is so much bigger... Up close." Pi stammered, staring at his enormous shaft.

"Don't be shy, he's a big softie..." Mew looked at his rock-hard cock and giggled, "Metaphorically speaking."

"Oookay." Pi said nervously and she licked the side of his shaft. Mew smirked and wrapped her entire arm around him, reaching down to fondle his balls while she cradled the base of his shaft in her warm underarm. She put her lips on the other side of his cock, looking into Pi's eyes all the while. Her fingers squeezed and caressed his enormous sack and rich testicles.

"Come on, use more of your body. He's got a real big dick here." Mew encouraged her.

"Okay, how about this." Pi laid over on her back and grabbed her breasts. Mew smiled and guided the big guy's cock right onto her chest. She wrapped her thighs around it and it's head laid right between her breasts. She stroked it with both hands and moaned as his balls pressed against her pussy.

"Alright guys, let me have it while she's getting it." Mew laid back next to Pi and spread her gorgeous thighs.

The ghosts descended on her, their tongues touching her from all around. They lapped at her breasts, slurped her pussy and rubbed their dicks on her from all around.

It didn't take long for them to start dicking her from every direction. The ghosts knew her desire, knew how readily she could take all of them. Each hole was filled, dicks were stuck in her hands and under her arms. They rubbed on her feet and between her breasts.

"Ahhhh! Oh my god! So huge~!" Pi exclaimed. The ghosts's enormous dick started to slide into her. Her pussy spread wide, stretching around his gigantic rod. She arched her back and watched her belly bulge from his enormous length. He gripped her hips and pulled, dragging her down his length. "Mew! Oh fuck Mew! He's destroying my poor pussy!"

Her body was shaking with near-constant orgasms. His monstrous dick distended her belly and was half-lifting her off the bed. Mew looked sideways at her, a dick crammed in the side of her mouth, and gave a muffled chuckle. Her own pussy was feeling quite wonderful as the ghosts thrust into her one after another. She clenched and stroked them with her nethers, letting them unload each of their full desires into her womb with delicious, creamy seed.

"Pahh! Mmmm, just wait until he cums inside you." Mew slurped happily as the dick in her mouth finished and popped free.

"I'm gonna die when he does!" Pi howled, her eyes bulging and her chest heaving.

"Of ecstasy perhaps." Mew snickered and let out a loud moan as another ghost came inside her pussy. "Ohhh yea! Let all that out for me..." One of them thrust it's dick towards her face and glazed her across the mouth and nose with a thick coating of splooge.

She turned over, dragging a half-dozen ghosts with her, to get on her hands and knees. She liked the feeling of her ass high in the air as her holes were used voraciously by her naughty little harem.

"Guhh... I... I can feel it... He's gonna... soon..." Pi panted and drooled as the big guy picked up the pace.

"Ahhh. Alright, leave me. I want to watch this." Mew commanded, pushing herself upright. She turned to Pi and kissed her on the lips, "You're going to love this."

"Waaaah! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh! Oh my god! Yes~!" Pi howled, cum starting to erupt from her pussy. Her belly shuddered and ballooned with cum, even more starting to bubble down her thighs and all over the bed. Her eyes went cross and she fell limp, her mind totally overwhelmed.

"So adorable." Mew giggled, pecking her on the cheek with a smile.

*******

Mew walked into work two hours late. She and Pi were lucky because their supervisor had bought the story of a flat tire and the time it took to get another since Pi had no spare. A trope of ghosts whizzed along with them, happy with the day so far. The big guy phased through a few people as he wandered along behind them, barely even fitting down the hall.

"Alright, I gotta go. See you tonight." Mew pecked Pi on the cheek and got on the elevator. A couple of the ghosts followed her, including the big guy. He squeezed through the door and took up the back half of the elevator. A pair of mousy purple, buck-toothed business women stood inside his incorporeal body, unknowing they were mere inches from the biggest dick of their lives

The doors closed and they rode upward. A few floors later, it stopped and Mew got off. She headed for her cubical and set to work. Much to her amusement, the half-dozen ghosts took to floating around the office causing little bits of havoc as the day went on. They were quite entertaining in all, pushing coffee cups off desks and knocking over cups of pencils.

Around lunchtime though, Mew found herself getting antsy. She couldn't focus on work, she kept glancing over her shoulder at the different ghosts of her harem and their near constant erections. She slyly beckoned to one and instructed it, in a hushed voice, to get between her legs and lick her pussy. Her desk was big enough and she had the proper chair that she could splay her legs a bit and remain composed. Nobody could see into her cubicle except by the entrance directly behind her.

"Ahhh..." Mew sighed quietly, her pussy flooding her lower half in tingly pleasure at the eager licking of the ghost. She scooted the chair forward until her belly was against the desk and her skirt was completely hidden. Her fingers were moving shakily across the keys as she kept her jaw clenched tight against the moans.

"Hey Mew?" A girl asked behind her.

"Y... Yes~?!" Mew squeaked and looked over her shoulder, fear of being found filling her mind.

"Just a memo, no need to be so scared. Here you go." She set a paper on the side of Mew's desk and left.

"Ahhh~! Oh... Oh fuck." Mew panted, grabbing the edge of her desk tightly. The ghost's tongue dug deep into her and made her climax. Her spine quivered and she bit her lip almost painfully hard. The orgasm was spectacular and her vision blurred. Her entire body swayed and she had to hang onto the desk to stay upright.

After another moment, she shooed the ghost away and fixed her skirt quickly. She couldn't wait another moment and she couldn't bring herself to take a dicking right here. It was far too risky, even for how naughty she was feeling at this time.

Stumbling to her feet, she hurried out of her cubicle and straight into the bathroom in the far corner. The ghosts phased through the walls and door behind her, filling the little bathroom with their large, throbbing members.

"Come on, get a big one in my mouth to keep me quiet and lets go to it. I'm desperate." Mew said, stripping out of her clothes as fast as she could. She grabbed the big guy by his shoulder and pushed him over on the ground. Today she decided to see how good it felt to get his monster deep up her ass instead.

She climbed up on him and pressed her plush ass to his dick. A ghost immediately raced forth and rammed his cock down her throat, thick enough to barely let her gurgle. She slurped on it as she spread her cheeks and pushed down on his dick. Her pussy quivered with delight as her ass spread open to take in his monster.

It was ecstatic to feel her insides stretching and getting morphed around his giant size. She went further down, taking him deeper and deeper until her butt pressed on his lap and her tail wriggled against his belly.

A few other ghosts surrounded her, one ramming into her pussy, two in her hands and one started to make full use off her breasts. She happily laid back and let them go at her body while her throat was fucked and she jerked off the pair of throbbing members. The giant beneath her rolled his dick about slowly, driving a few girthy inches in and out of her.

She moaned uselessly against the dick, her voice almost completely muffled. All the desire in her body flared into light, burning wondrously and filling her with the pleasure of it all. Her ass was gloriously split wide open and a wild dick was plowing her pussy. Her palate was full of vibrant, delicious flavor of the ghost's dick and pre-cum. Her tongue wriggled against it and she slurped down all the delicious spittle she swished around him. It started to cum, ramming against her face harder and rubbing it's balls on her chin. She felt the ghost grab ahold of her little horns sticking out of her hair and really got his cock down her throat. Her eyes started to roll back into her head and hot splooge filled her belly.

The big guy behind her rammed deep into her ass and also began to let it go. An unthinkable amount of cum started to flood her lower half. Her ass grew heavy from the load and she moaned deeply. Her pussy clenched and her muscles convulsed all around. She dragged on the dick continually plowing her pussy and she jerked harder on the dicks in her hands. The dick in her mouth dragged back and she gasped deeply. Cum ran down her chin and dribbled on her breasts as the ghost using them continued to thrust.