Have a Little Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Can you feel him, his cock between your thighs?"

She didn't speak for a moment then whispered, "Yes. He's at my vagina. On the outside."

Byron untied her top. It pulled loss from one of her breasts. He left it in place while his fingers twisted her nipples. Then it started to disappear over her side. I slowly worked my pants off. I wanted to be ready for Byron should I be needed. We all three played with the exciting feelings for a while, changing things a little along the way.

I whispered to Faith again, "Would you like me to untie your bottoms beneath you? I don't think Byron will notice and it won't open up by itself."

"Dad will really be surprised when he finds out," she said. "He'll probably tie it back. If you need me to raise up let me know."

I pulled my hand out and followed the rim until I found the tie. One string was out between us. I pulled it, then harder and it started to give. I kept pulling and it got loose. I slipped a finger around it and pulled it fully loose. I curled up the other side of the tie and softly and slowly pushed it under her to the other side so it was clear. Byron had his hand between Faith's breasts and mine all this time. He absolutely loved nipples and soft breasts. His hips never stopped moving.

I waited a few minutes and whispered to Faith, "Would you mind if I teased your dad with you. I think he would be delighted and it should be fun? If you want to untie the other side of your bikini that's ok."

I probably should have split those suggestions apart so they had time to settle with her but she nodded in the affirmative. I kept stroking her hood lightly trying to keep in sync with Byron pushing with his cock. I felt her bikini get much looser so I knew she just untied the other one on top of her hip. I wanted it to be her decision, it was the last barrier in her mind. I pulled my hand out and over between her and Byron and pushed the back of the bikini down near her thigh. I got his cock down at the bottom of her back slit where it was before. This time it would be bare cock head at wet vagina.

I held Byron's cock until he pushed. Faith took a deep breath and settled on her pillow lower. I waited some then got my other hand down between us and very, very slowly started pulling her bikini out from between her thighs while one of her nipples was between my lips, then we kissed. She was concentrating on her dad so much I don't think she noticed. When the back part started bunching up she lifted a leg slightly and it came out fully. I dropped it on the floor. I slipped my hand back down and got my fingers on the head of Byron's cock and pressed it when he got to her ridges. It went between and up., towards her clit.

I whispered to Faith again, "Am I teasing you too much with him. He's kind of hard but the head is soft. Hard enough to go through your ridges but soft enough if he touches your clit. If you want him to touch you differently you can raise your knees up towards me and you'll be clear underneath. He'll adjust for you. When he's doing this he's making more semen and getting it ready. I think your instincts are doing just fine. I can feel the excitement too."

She didn't say a word and didn't nod or anything but after a couple of moments I felt her knees moving into my thighs. I leveraged myself backwards and gave her plenty of room but kept my head right at hers in case she wanted to say something. I still had my fingers down in her crotch on Byron's cock head and felt it shift. He was moving down a little at a time and curling under her. With her knees up towards my stomach my hand and fingers were between her thighs so I pulled out and reached under her. There was a lot of room with her knees up. Byron was curled under some. She was getting a lot of skin.

The next time Byron did a soft thrust faith let out a soft moan. I don't think he went in her vagina but he almost certainly stretched the entrance. She was tight even after dilating this long. Byron changed his thrust to softer and Faith started pushing on him. They were working together and nothing would stop them now. With Faith's knees curled up and Byron down under it was a perfect backwards position while on your side. Faith raised her upper leg and got her foot down so it was comfortable, giving him more room and opening her ridges more.

Byron was working his cock so slow I wanted to reach down and help but didn't. They didn't need a mom to interrupt but I couldn't stand just listening so I got a couple of fingers down on his cock and let him thrust past my fingers going in. I had my other hand on my clit. Byron hadn't said a word all this time and only a few moans. He finally got in her bikini, if he had that desire. His intense work spoke to that. When he was in about half way I got two fingers in my vagina and worked in sync with his cock in her. I slid down a little more and got one of her nipples with my mouth.

I don't think she thought about getting him on top. She was totally concentrating on his cock going in and out. He wasn't all the way in but he was long thrusting, gaining ground. It was the most erotic seduction I could ever imagine. They could both have explosive orgasms at any moment. Me too. Byron was a master at getting us to come together. I got my fingers off Byron's cock. Pretty soon I would get in the way. I couldn't take my eyes off the dim image of his hips moving knowing his cock was in her vagina. I was hoping she would like semen.

I caught a small moan from Faith and Byron's hand was up on her outer hip. He probably had the other hand under on her hip, both pulling or holding her in position for his cock. He did that to me. When I was first married, the newlyweds I knew all told me how intense and kind of stern the men got when they seeded. Byron did that. He was going faster. I kept out of the way. He had work to do and I didn't want to distract either one.

Faith dropped her leg back down and seemed to try and stretch out but he was wrapped under her and she couldn't. He had a hand stuffed down in her valley in front working her clit. Byron seemed to fling his head back, stuffing himself in her as far as he could go and paused and withdrew and back in. Faith had her arms around her pillow pulling it into her face before she could scream. Byron's leg came up and helped leverage his hips in tighter. Faith, bless her heart, was reading her dad and pushed down hard every time he paused to let his semen out and she did it with great timing.

Even after he was done and a moment or two later he thrust all the way in and out. He did that a few times until he could stop. I left them alone. I didn't even rub Faith's back like I did before with me.

After about 10 minutes Faith said, "Dad, that was probably the best fuck I'm ever going to have in my entire life. Thank you so much. I love both of you."

I knew this wouldn't be the only time. You can't just stop. It's too difficult. About four times I think. I watched peeking around the door frame at the next one. It was Byron on top in a classic missionary, then Faith on top while Byron taught her to do a proper slide then cowgirl. She did fine.

***

Edmund was a football player in high school. He's very sturdy in muscle and almost 6 feet tall. He's slim from his waist down and could fly down the field for passes. With all the collisions with players on the field he was totally tolerant of everybody and had a laid back attitude. It was Saturday and Byron was off to check on a project in a nearby town. Ed was quite familiar with our home and family doings. When Ed arrived we said hi and he headed to the fridge for his usual soda. I hollered up the stairs and told Faith Ed was here and Ed and I headed out to the pool.

When Faith came down she had on the really sexy bikini but it looked different, smaller. After she sat down and I got a look I saw a few thin threads about the same color and shade as the bikini around the part that that goes under her crotch and up her backside. It seemed the ties were looser too. When she leaned over you could almost see the side of her tuff and when she opened her legs some you could almost see the side of her ridges.

Ed was quiet and watching everything. Faith got the net with the long pole and leaned over the pool to get a couple of leaves out and the bikini pulled right into her back slit. It stayed there when she stood up. Her breasts seemed to peek out a little more too. Ed had on mesh fabric shorts with a brief lining. The lining usually wasn't that substantial and Ed was showing. Faith saw it too and we locked eyes and she smiled.

It was a very pleasant time for Ed and I loved the entertainment because of what I knew. Faith sat on his chaise with him a lot and he had a lot of skin and sometimes she put his hand on her thigh and kept her hand over his. It was still late morning and Byron would be gone until early evening. Faith caught my eye again.

Then she said, "I seemed to be a bit exposed. Do you think I should change into the other bikini?" Before I could answer she said, "I'll go up and put it on and see. I may be a little while. I wanted to take a quick shower anyway. Were you going shopping mom?"

I had mentioned it earlier. She went in the house leaving Ed and I staring at each other. He sipped his soda and we sat for a couple of minutes.

I said, "She was quite sexy, wasn't she?"

"Oh yes, she was," he said. "Different."

"I thought she was different too," I said. "Well, she's grown up like you are and Byron and I don't mind her being sexy at all. It's good for her and good for you. I kind of think she's quite excited like you are. It would be a shame to waste the mood. She's probably taking a quick shower so she'll be more comfortable with you in bed."

I got up and got Ed's hand and he got up and we went towards the house.

"I thought I could help get things going before I went shopping. If you don't mind me saying, she can't get pregnant and she'll probably be quite tight."

Ed looked at me and almost stopped walking.

"It's fun being able to talk to you and Faith as adults," I said. "It's so comforting. That last was so you might think about taking some time getting her more excited so she'll dilate more. I would go slowly at first in any case. You have all afternoon."

I gave him a peck on the cheek as we were walking down the upstairs hall. When we got to Faith's bedroom I gave him a peck on the lips and opened the door and slipped him in and left. His cock barely cleared the door frame. I had shopping to do.

12