Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hand more between my spread legs. "Use your fingers to spread my lips and touch between them," I suggested further.

I felt his fingers work my labia apart and slide inside my slit. "Curl you fingers and slide them inside me," I suggested firmly.

Adam did as I told him to and I had another quake. "You're all slippery," Adam observed.

"Thanks to you," I admitted. "What do you feel?"

"Hot, wet, slippery," said Adam.

"And here?" I asked as I tapped his chest over his heart again.

"Warm. Very warm," he said. "That's good, isn't it?" he asked.

"That's perfect," I said. "What's next?" I asked.

"Help me," Adam suggested.

"You held my breast?"

"I did."

"You're holding my pussy?"

"I am."

"You touched my nipple?"

"Yes."

"Your fingers are inside me?"

"True."

"You kissed my nipple?"

"You want me to kiss you there?" he asked cautiously.

"It's the next logical step," I told him.

"I don't know if I can do that," he admitted.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't know," he dodged.

"Tell me what you do know," I ordered.

"Some of the guys say that women smell awful. I don't know if I can get past that," he explained.

"How do they know?" I asked. "Do you think they have personal experience or are they just repeating a something to keep you from experiencing what they haven't?"

"Could be, I guess."

"Tell you what," I said. "Let's take it one step at a time. Take your fingers out of me and show us your hand."

Adam held his shining hand and fingers up for us to see. "What do you see?" I asked.

"A wet and slimy hand," he answered.

"What else do you think you could do with your hand?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Smell your fingers," I said.

Slowly, Adam brought his fingers near enough to his nose to smell them. "Are your friends right?" I asked.

"No. My fingers actually smell nice," he admitted.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Tell me," Adam responded.

"Let me demonstrate," I said. I took his hand and put one finger in my mouth. I withdrew it slowly, licking it clean. "Your turn," I instructed.

Reluctantly, Adam brought another finger toward his mouth. "Go ahead," I encouraged. "Like it or not, you'll learn something."

Adam put a finger in his mouth, held it there for a moment and sucked it dry as he withdrew it. He repeated it with another finger. "What do you think?" I asked.

"It tastes different but it's really nice," Adam told me.

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said. "That's what I taste like. Ready to taste me from the source?"

In response, Adam moved down and rolled over my hip, his mouth dangerously close to my vagina. He moved slowly and, based on his hesitancy, I thought he wasn't fully convinced. I put a hand on his head and pushed him gently closer to my labia. I felt his tongue contact my lips. I held my breath and closed my eyes as he explored me with his tongue. I had a series of small quakes.

Eventually, Adam slid his tongue up between my labia and contacted my clitoris. I reacted reflexively, my hips bucking with his touch. He stopped immediately. "I'm sorry," he said. "Did I hurt you?"

"No Adam," I said. "You didn't hurt me. You did everything exactly right. Find that spot again with your finger," I told him. "Gently."

Adam touched my clitoris. "That spot," I said. "That small spot is the most sensitive part of a woman's body. That spot can give her more pleasure than anyplace else you can touch. Her body, and mine, might react in ways that you might think you're hurting her. In reality, you're providing her with unlimited pleasure, but too much might actually cause pain. It's a delicate balance between pleasure and pain. Let me guide you to the perfect spot."

Adam touched my clitoris again. I had the same reflexive reaction. "This could be fun," he said.

"It could get you killed," I warned him.

He touched me again. "Use your tongue," I said.

I used my hands on his head to manage his pressure on my clitoris. He was a fast learner. In minutes, he brought me to a convulsive orgasm. Adam didn't know what to do as my body thrashed all over the bed. He watched me closely as my orgasm retreated. "Damn," he said. "Are you alright?"

"Adam, I've never been better," I comforted him. "You can do that to me as many times as you want. I might plead with you to stop but I'll never get tired of it. Now, come up here and kiss me."

Adam slid up my body and paused at my breasts. "You can kiss my nipples if you want but don't take too long. My lips are waiting."

Adam took a few minutes to kiss each of my nipples and continued to move up my body. I was careful to keep him between my legs as he moved. Our kiss started softly and evolved into a mutual tongue exploration of each other's mouth. I reached between our bodies, took his resurrected erection in my hand and insured it was on target. I pulled him up with my hands on his hips. The tip of his erection parted my nether lips and entered me about an inch.

Adam stopped moving. "Oh," he said yet again.

"It's perfect," I whispered in his ear. "Just keep pushing. Slowly, until you can't go any further."

Adam entered me slowly. He filled me perfectly. When he was fully inside me, we rested for a few moments to savor the feeling before I moved my hips to encourage him to move with me. "Do what comes naturally," I whispered in his ear again.

Adam fucked me as if he had done it before. He didn't need any more instruction. He lasted longer than I ever imagined he could. He brought me to three orgasms and waited patiently after each one for me to recover before he began fucking me again. Eventually, he paused and said, "I'm going to do that thing again, like I did in your mouth earlier," he said.

"Wonderful," I said. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Isn't that how you make babies?" he asked.

"Not today," I said. "Just do it."

We went to the edge of the waterfall and dived in together. Afterward, we separated slowly and got dressed. "Happy birthday," I said before he left the bedroom.

Adam smiled his best smile and kissed me before he left.

A couple of days later, Rodney confronted me. "What the hell did you do to my son?" he demanded.

"Exactly what you wanted me to do. I gave him his birthday present. What's the problem?" I calmly responded.

"He's acting all strange since his birthday. He's not bossing his brothers around and he's not giving me any lip. He just does what I ask him to do without complaint and even offers to help the others. He's a different kid than before," complained Rodney.

"And that's a bad thing?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't see how he can do well if he's not tough," said Rodney.

"Tough like you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tough like me," Rodney confirmed.

"Well, there's Rodney tough and there's Adam tough. Which one is getting more things done around here and done properly?" I asked.

Rodney stormed off, unable to answer.

Adam was a different person than before his birthday. He helped me around the house and generally treated me with respect. His father hated it but was unable to do anything about it. Adam was larger than he was, in more ways than one, and he was unwilling to challenge him. Within a month, Adam was hanging around me more and acting strange.

I managed to get a few minutes alone with him and asked him if he had a problem. "I miss you," he said.

"You miss me? I see you every day," I said but I knew exactly what he meant. I missed him too.

"Not that kind of miss," he said. "I miss how you smell; I miss how you taste and I miss how I feel inside you," he burst out.

"Adam," I cautioned, "keep it down. You don't want anyone else to hear. I miss you too but we can't go there again. Rodney wanted me to give you a very specific birthday present. One time. If we do it again and he finds out, he'll kill both of us and I'm not exaggerating. He would kill both of us and bury us in unmarked graves deep in the woods."

"He doesn't have to find out," stated Adam as if that was a reality.

"If you can make sure of that ..." I left the sentence unfinished.

Three weeks later, right after lunch, Rodney brought all the brothers together for a trip to the feed store in town to buy supplies for the animals. "Everybody get in the truck," he shouted. On the way to the truck, Adam stepped in a gopher hole and fell on the ground with a sprained ankle. "Shit," he yelled getting everyone's attention.

"What the fuck," commented Rodney.

"Hold on," said Adam. "Give me a minute."

Billy helped Adam to his feet. Adam took one step in the direction of the truck and fell again. "Fuck, I can't walk," he said. "I can't be much help like this. Maybe we can go tomorrow?" he asked.

"No way," yelled Rodney. "I need to get this done today."

"Then you better go without me," Adam concluded. "I'm useless with a bum ankle."

Billy helped Adam to a chair on the porch and I got a bag of ice to put on his ankle. Rodney yelled at Billy to "stop fuckin' around and get in the truck."

The four of them roared off in a clatter of stones and a plume of dust for what was a five-hour trek into town and back. Adam walked calmly into the kitchen, put the bag of ice into the sink and smiled at me with a grin only he could have, knowing we would be alone for the next five hours.

When he kissed me, the starting gun fired. I became the sex-crazed teenager that he wanted and he already was. I reached under my dress, pulled off my panties and Adam fucked me on the kitchen table. Afterward, we went into the bedroom and repeated everything we had done on his birthday and a few new things that I taught him or we invented together.

Three hours later, we took a break for hydration and another quick fuck on the porch. An hour after that, the bed sheets were on the line drying and Adam was in the chair with a fresh bag of ice on his ankle. I sat next to him and we talked about how things might go in the future. I reminded him to limp around the farm for the next few days and went into the kitchen. Fortunately, I noticed my panties on the kitchen floor, picked them up, put them in the clothes hamper and put on a fresh pair.

I had two concerns that Adam I discussed extensively. The first was that Adam couldn't fake a sprained ankle every time he wanted to fuck me. Adam had a solution for that. He planned to work full time for a local contractor that need the help and get his own place. He knew that Rodney would object loudly but he was prepared for that. He was eighteen and it was time for him to strike out on his own. All I had to do was arrange a regular schedule, maybe a bi-weekly trip into town for household supplies. I could take the truck, leaving Rodney and his brothers without transportation and he could get the supplies in advance leaving us plenty of time to satisfy our shared urges.

That plan left the entire risk on me but it was a risk I wanted to take.

My second issue concerned Adam's brothers. Rodney was fixated on giving each of his sons the same birthday present on the same birthdays. Billy's eighteenth birthday was in a couple of months and I expressed how much I didn't want to create another sexual animal that I would have to be available to fuck on a moment's notice. Adam laughed at the description of our relationship but he told me he would find a solution.

Adam was true to his word. Through the connections he made working for the contractor, he found a woman in town that would fuck anyone for money. He told me about her and guaranteed she would perform for his brothers. "She's good," he told me. "Rodney won't have a problem with her."

"You fucked her?" I asked.

"Only to confirm she'd be up to the task," he said.

I punched him on the arm. "You are incorrigible," I said.

"You are a great teacher," he retorted.

I worked out a neat schedule. Rodney made a trip into town every two weeks for supplies. With Adam's help and the agreement of the town whore, I convinced the proprietor of the general store to tell Rodney my supplies weren't ready when he was in town. Then I would go into town a couple of days later to pick them up.

After a couple of months, it became the regular schedule without comment from Rodney.

With Agnes' help, I managed the second problem. Agnes came to visit me one day and then sat down with Rodney to give him the bad news. She explained that I had developed a "woman's problem" and I would be unable to engage in any sexual activity in the future. She quieted his objections when she told him it was more than just a matter of my health. My life was also at stake. I was not only free of providing additional "birthday presents," I was free of suspicion about my activities with Adam.

Adam then stepped in to provide Rodney with his "I know a woman" solution for the birthday presents. Adam set up an "interview" with the woman for Rodney. It was the only time Rodney went to town without his sons and it happened on a regular basis afterward.

Twice a month, Adam and I would have a ball, and a tit, together. Rodney would make an occasional unplanned trip to town and all the eighteenth birthdays would occur on schedule.

One afternoon, I arrived at Adam's place just after lunch to pick up my supplies and drop off my panties. I was shocked to discover that he wasn't alone. A young man, about Adam's age, was sitting at the kitchen table with a can of beer.

"Come in and close the door," called Adam to me. "I didn't mean to surprise you but this here is Josh. Josh say hello to ... Agnes."

"Hi Agnes," said the young man who's name appeared to be Josh.

"Agnes," continued Adam. "This is Josh."

I gave Adam my best "what the fuck is this" stare. He cowered slightly. "Josh," I said. "Would you excuse us for a moment? Adam, come with me."

I led Adam into the bedroom and closed the door. "What the fuck is he doing here?" I asked as a way to start the conversation.

"He's a good guy I met on the job. We have a lot in common and I thought you'd like to meet him," Adam tried to explain.

"You thought it would be a good idea to meet him today? A day we look forward to every other week?" I challenged him.

"He's a lot like I was on my eighteenth birthday. He needs to learn and get some confidence. You helped me and I thought you might be willing to help him."

"You want me to fuck him? Today? Now?" I almost screamed at him.

"That came out wrong. I wasn't thinking about you fucking him."

"Damn straight, you weren't thinking at all," I countered.

"Please don't be mad at me. I was only trying to help a guy I like. I thought you might want to help him as well. I guess I was wrong."

"You were wrong all right. You can't make commitments like that without asking me first," I said. I thought about how Adam might interpret what I said after I said it.

"I'm sorry I didn't consult with you first," apologized Adam. "I should have asked you first. What would you have done if I had asked you first?" he asked.

"Well, I wouldn't have been angry," I answered. "Actually, I might have considered your suggestion. After I met the young man first, of course."

I took a deep breath. I was angry but I was cooling off fast. I only had a brief look at Josh when I came in but the concept, "I could fuck him" kept rattling around in my head. Something was happening in my head. I couldn't determine if it was good or bad but the concept of a threesome with two young studs was emerging at the back of my mind.

"He's out there and you could meet him now," suggested Adam.

Maybe Josh sitting in the kitchen wasn't a bad thing. Adam was right. I could meet him. No commitments. No promises. Just a polite conversation. "Before I go that far," I said, "what does he know about us?"

"Nothing," responded Adam.

"Nothing?" I questioned his statement.

"Nothing. He doesn't know you're my mother. He doesn't know we have regular sex. He doesn't even know your real name. The only thing he knows that you shared some ideas with me that helped my relationships with women and that I thought he could benefit from meeting you. Nothing more," Adam insisted.

"Nothing more?" I repeated. "He thinks we just talked?"

"I don't know what he thinks but that's a reasonable conclusion," Adam agreed. "He knows that I get supplies for you from town and you pick them up here every other week. I do it as a favor for you and it saves you a trip into town. That's it."

"Does he know that I'm married?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I've never said anything that would hint that you were married. He doesn't even know that you're from Lonesome Holler," added Adam.

I thought for several moments. "Okay then. Let's go meet Josh," I said.

"Thank you," said Adam.

"Don't thank me yet. I'm just meeting him. No commitments. And don't forget, my name is Agnes."

Back in the kitchen, I sat at the table around the corner from Josh. Adam brought me a beer and pulled out a chair to join us. My focused stare disabused him of the idea and he took his beer and sat on the sofa in the living room.

"So, Josh," I said. "Adam says you want to talk to me."

That put the subject of our conversation squarely in Josh's lap. I wondered how he would approach what could be a sensitive subject. I was also thinking that he seemed young and well built. I wondered what the rest of him below the table looked like. I wondered how he might be in bed. I wondered so much that my panties were damp and he hadn't said a word yet.

"I'm nineteen years old and still a virgin," Josh opened. "Adam shared that he had been a virgin at eighteen and you helped him get the confidence to meet women and how to treat them after he did. He wondered if you could help me as well and invited me here to meet you today."

"That's a lot to cover," I said.

"True but what choice do I have. I'm convinced that if I try to have a relationship with a woman, I'll just make a fool of myself and my problem will get worse. Are you willing to help me?"

"I don't know," I said while imagining stroking his cock to erection. "Answer a few questions first. I get that you're a virgin but what experiences have you had? For example, have you ever seen a naked woman?"

"Only in pictures," Josh said.

"Okay. Have you ever touched a woman's breast or her pussy?"

"Never," Josh replied and hung his head.

"Don't feel bad. You must have some experience; some idea about how you might approach a woman sexually."

"I've watched some porno and read some stories," admitted Josh. "I've tried to imagine myself in those situations without much success. The men in those videos are huge and I'm not that large and the women seem to rush to have sex with them where I'm lucky if a woman says 'good morning' to me."

"Nothing in those stories or movies is realistic. You're right in not believing them," I told him. "Your fear of making mistakes when you're with a woman is common. Most of us learn by making the mistakes that worry you and move on. What I did for Adam was to show him how to avoid the mistakes without the negative experiences. That increased his confidence. Do you think that would work for you?" I asked.

"I hope so," Josh wished. "You're the only person I've talked to about it. I don't know if I'd be able to ask anyone else. I'm only here because Adam is my friend. I don't know why I even told him about my problem. I'm glad I did and he thought you could help."

"Okay then," I said. I stood up and put out a hand to help Josh up. I walked us to the sofa where Josh was sitting. "God," I thought. "He looks good in those shorts. Are they a size too small or is he a size too big."

I sat Josh on the sofa next to Adam, pulled over the coffee table and sat on it in front of them. "Here's the deal," I said. "Josh, I'm not going to teach you what I taught Adam."

Both of them seemed dispirited at my comment.