Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree started to say something, when Fiona glared at her.

Dycke and Steve saw the interchange and Steve said, "I think we heard something we were not supposed to hear. So you know what Dycke, we did not hear it."

"Hear what Steve?"

"I don't know. What was the question?"

Fiona looked at the two men and wondered if her secret would be safe. The subject of the wedding was reintroduced back where it started. Again, it was started by Dycke, "I think we should have our moms arrange the wedding, Steve. From what I heard about the engagement party, the wedding would be a blast.

Fiona responded by saying, "Thank you, but no. I have someone in mind that will take care of my wedding plans."

"Okay, Fiona. However, if any help is needed, I'm sure our moms would love to stick their noses into it."

"If there is one thing I am sure of, it is that those two women would love to be up to no good, at any time."

The limousines pulled up to the front of the hospital and disgorged their passengers. Dycke said that he was going to see the hospital administrator and would meet them in Payne's room. They broke off into two groups: the Temples heading up to see Payne and Dycke heading off to the administration wing to see the administrator and the current bill. When he saw it, it was Payne-full! Dycke made a telephone call to his offices in Charleston and had the money wired to the hospital.

After settling monetary affairs, Dycke and Fiona started up to Payne's room. Fiona said, "Thank you, Dycke, for backing off on the plans for my wedding. My mother has been looking forward to planning this day, since I was a little girl. She would be crushed if somebody else did it."

"Fiona, remember, "'...the road to hell is paved with good intentions.' My intentions were only to help you, but they were not what you needed. Whatever you need you are going to have, you know that don't you?"

"Boss, you have to start treating me like an employee not like your sister or your aunt or your mother. I am here to protect you. One day you will not need me and you will say 'Fiona, you are fired.' I will say to you, 'Thank you very much Dycke for all the time that we have been together. It is been a privilege.' Then we will part company and that will be the end."

"Fiona, I can do what I want with my money. I choose to treat you and certain other people that have responsibilities concerning my well-being as friends. I am not going to have many close friends in my life because of my money. I have come to realize that through my readings. So those that I choose, I must choose wisely. I fell in love with your brain, from the moment we started talking. Do not get me wrong, but you could have looked like a battleship and I would have still loved you, because your mind is as nimble as any I have ever encountered. If you want to put down your weapons, one day, I can put you in the office with Mr. Temple and you can become our financial analyst, and put that Master's Degree of yours to work. Better still, I will send you to Duke, while I am there, and you can get your Doctorate. We will add it in as part of your retirement package."

"Boss, this job does not come with aretirement package."

"Yours does! Talk to your future husband and ask him if he is considering a career change. It requires travel, teaching self-defense, firearm permits, and some dangerous situations and sleeping in the same bed with you. If he is interested give him the aptitude test on sleeping with you and let me know if he passes. Then I will talk to him about a job opportunity that is about to open up."

"Boss, you are incorrigible."

Dycke walked into Payne's room and no one was there. He thought that this was a good sign and asked a passing aid, if she knew where Ms. Temple might be.

He was informed that they were all in the solarium on the twelfth floor. They turned and proceeded toward the elevators and as they passed the nurse's station, Dycke stopped to say hello to some of the nurses. During the course of conversation, he asked how Payne was doing and then said that they were on the way to the solarium on the twelfth floor to see her.

The nurse looked at him and said, "The solarium is not on the twelfth floor, it is on the first-floor."

Dycke calmly said, "Thank you, I must've misunderstood."

Fiona calmly took his elbow and walked towards the elevator. She took out her cell phone and called Desiree's number. When Desiree answered, Fiona said simply, "Firefly!"

When the elevator door opened and people disembarked, Fiona reached in and pressed the buttons for the eleventh and twelfth floors. If kidnappers were waiting for Dycke, they would be waiting upstairs and watching the elevator.

Desiree closed cell phone and told everybody in the room that there was problem and this was not a drill. She said to Steve, "Wherever I am, you are three feet behind me. No fucking around."

Steve responded, "Yes ma'am."

Joey grabbed Alletta, who was wide-eyed, Grace had Piker, and Payne was guarded by Milton, as they left the family visiting area. They stopped at each room to see if it was occupied, either by a patient or by someone with evil intent. As they reached the fourth room, it was empty, and they all filed in. They immediately blocked the doorway and Payne, Steve, and their parents were told that if anyone tried to enter the room by force, they were to go into the bathroom and locked the door. Time was their ally; the police were on the way.

Fiona and Dycke were playing chess, only they did not know against whom they were playing. They were easy to spot because they were by Payne's door, when they were given directions to the solarium. The spotter could easily have taken a picture of them, with a cell phone. They knew who he was, and now they would know how he was dressed. Fiona decided that it was time to put themselves into the 'greens', worn by the majority of the hospital staff.

It took her less than three minutes to get the code to a supply closet, by watching several employees access it using the numeric key code. They went in looking like visitors; they came out looking like hospital employees. They would be much harder targets to find now.

Seven minutes had elapsed and the police were surrounding the building. No one inside the facility knew what was going on. An announcement was made for everyone to remain calm. This was a "Police Department" exercise and everything that was going on in the hospital now was an attempt to find a 'hidden baby doll wrapped in a blue blanket.

Fiona and Dycke went to the eighth floor nurse's station, used the phone to contact the police captain in charge, and gave their position. She then called Desiree and gave the code word, "Eagles nest."

Desiree responded, "Chesapeake."

Fiona asked Desiree, "Any contact at all?"

Desiree said, "Nothing, too quiet. If they were looking, I think they were checking our reaction time and see how our parcels would hold up."

"Do not give your position. I do not like it. I want to get more people in here. They could be mixed in with the police, by now. I need to talk to the captain and get eight or ten people that he knows personally and then come and get you."

Five heavily armed police officers arrived at the nurse's station and escorted Fiona and Dycke down to the command post.

Fiona greeted captain and explained what had happened and in what timeline. The captain issued orders immediately to have the twelfth floor sealed and searched for weapons and the roof checked for any signs of tampering or possible escape route planning.

Fiona requested the men from the captain that he personally could vouch for and then led them into the hospital with Dycke at her side, to retrieve the rest of their party. When they were all together, Fiona said to Dycke, "I want six more people to guard Payne while she's here in the hospital."

Dycke said, "Get them."

Dycke surveyed the room and the Temples seemed to be in a state of shock.

He said, "Come on, dad, it wasn't quite as bad as the night of the engagement party, was it?"

Piker looked at Dycke chuckled and said, "This time it seemed that only we had the guns."

Alletta smiled and then laughed softly.

Steve joined in the laughter until it was interrupted by his sister who said, "What engagement party? Who got engaged? What happened there? Come on tell me, I cannot be left out in the cold on something this juicy."

Fiona, Desiree, Gracie, and Milton nodded their heads at Dycke for getting the family talking about a happier subject. They removed themselves from the room to more guarded positions.

Two hours passed before anyone realized that Dycke was sitting in the corner, sound asleep, having been totally excluded from the conversation. Piker Alletta and Steve were mortified that they had done this to him.

Payne said "Don't worry; I'll make it up to the 'twerp'."

The three family members quietly left the room, to get some dinner, and closed the door and informed Milt and Grace that Dycke was sleeping and Payne would probably be sleeping, shortly.

Payne slithered out of bed and poured ice water into a cup. She slowly walked over towards Dycke and was just about to pour it over his head, when he raised his arms and yawned, knocking the cup out of her hand and onto her body. The ice-cold water rushed all over her breasts and her nipples hardened to steel like nubbins. The only thing harder than her nipples was the coldness of her stare as she looked at him.

"You son of a bitch, you were awake and you did that to me on purpose."

"Hello Payne, darling, it's good to see you. How did you get all wet?"

"You know damn well how I got all wet, you bastard."

"No babe, I don't. I fell asleep, while you were talking with your family. I was just waking up, I yawned, and I felt myself hit something. Then, I heard you scream. What happened?"

"No wonder you graduated, 'summa cum laude', either way I answer, I hang myself."

"I told you I'm smarter than you are!"

"I told you never to say that out loud," as she smacked him on the back of his head.

"It is so nice to have you back, healthy again. Do you think I could kiss you?"

"I would hit you again, if you did not try."

Dycke loved hospital gowns. He moved Payne from his left side, to sit on his lap and he undid two of the ties in the back of the gown. While from the front, she looked totally covered, from his vantage point, she was, totally, nude. He kissed her mouth softly, ever so softly and kissed her eyes, cheeks, and ears. His hands traveled to her breasts, belly, hips, and thighs. First on the outside of the thigh and then ever so delicately and ever so slowly up the soft and silken, inside muscles of her thighs, waiting for her to decide if she was going to open the gates of paradise, willingly, or if he was going to have to tease her or use bribery to get those ivory pillars apart.

His teeth nibbled on her neck and on her collarbone and drifting down to her breast. Payne was moaning his name as he descended and took her left breast into his mouth. He nursed on the little pink protrusion, like a newborn babe. His lips sucked on it, until it fully blossomed.

Her hand reached out and forced Dycke's face tighter against her nipple, so he would not leave it. His hand tried to tell her to open her thighs for him, which she had not yet done. She would not let his head move away from her breast, but she could not force him to suckle, so he stopped and opened his mouth. As the cool air hit her nipple and Payne moaned in disappointment. She pushed his mouth as tightly against her breast as she could, but still he would not suck on her nipple. Dycke moved his hand between her thighs and even though she worried about someone walking in on them, she opened her gates. She was rewarded by a fiery attack on her nipple. Dycke's mouth clamped shut on her left breast and his teeth bit upon the very edge of her nipple causing her agonizing pain and exquisite pleasure, at the same instant. His right hand grabbed Payne's right breast and massaged it firmly. The fingers of his left hand were left to lead her body out of the doldrums of normalcy to the pinnacle of ecstasy, before anyone interrupted them. Dycke's hand played with Payne's pussy, as 'Jascha Heifetz' played with his 'Stradivarius': "Incomparably!"

His thumbnail was pressed against her clitoris, and it tortured the love button, non-stop. His index and forefingers were inserted deeply into pussy, alternately stirring the honey-like liquid, that was flowing, by the pint, out of her cunt and onto her thighs, and playing with her "G" spot on the roof of her tunnel.

Dycke sensed that Payne was ready to blow by the way her body was moving and the incomprehensible words that were coming out of her mouth. He wet his ring finger with her essence and started moistening her anus. At his first touch, she moved up and away from his finger. Dycke applied more pressure everywhere at once, and Payne reacted feverishly. Dycke applied more moisture to her anus and Payne moved away, again. Dycke moistened his finger, again, and reapplied stimulation all over Payne's body. As soon as he slowed down, and she started to relax, instead of moistening her sphincter, again, he plunged his finger all the way up into her ass without any problem at all and Payne screamed and had an orgasm at the same time.

Before she could totally recover her senses, Dycke moved his arms into position to picked Payne up and carried her to her bed. Once there, his mouth descended on her pussy and Payne gasped as his tongue entered her furnace. His tongue played with the edges of the pussy and the hills and the valleys' around its lips. He kept his tongue and fingers as deep as he could, for as long as he could, until his jaw began to hurt. His thumb played with the little generator button, at the top of her vagina and it sent signals to the furnace to get it glowing hotter and hotter until it was finally, "hot as Hell!" Only God could contain such a fire and Dycke was not God. Payne's orgasm hit, and the pillow she had stuffed over her face, may as well have been a tissue. Her vocalizations echoed throughout the corridor of this floor and probably several floors above and below.

Milt and Grace who were standing guard outside the door could not help laugh. Grace said, "I could use some sleep like that!"

Milt said, "I can offer you some assistance in that department, if you would like?"

Grace said, "I am having a dry spell right now. I may just take you up on that offer."

Nurses looked down the hall to see if everything was all right. They were given a sign that everything was fine.

A short time later, an aide brought a new gown and some linens and towels for Payne. Grace knocked on the door. Dycke opened it, taking possession of the items, said thank you and then, closed the door.

Payne, with Dycke's help, showered and was comfortably back in bed when she asked him, "Have you been practicing, while I was asleep?"

"Payne, darling, the only party that was satisfied this afternoon was you. The other party is still swollen and trying to calm down. It seems I am the giver of delight and the receiver of none."

"I am still going to check for telltale marks of usage on that sword of yours, because from my limited knowledge of the art and science of sex, you are far too good for a beginner."

"Have you been comparing notes with your brother?"

"As far as Steve knows, you have only touched me once."

"You are a dreamer, my dear. Steve is a 'Doctor of the Art and Science of Sex' compared to me. Between the stories I have heard and the things he has told me, we would need two lifetimes just to catch up to where he is at 18 years old. I believe he has already used the one hundred condoms we gave him and that is with Desiree hanging all over him, impeding his progress."

39. Musical Chairs

There was a knock at the door and the Temples walked in with Payne's clothing and overnight bag. Her mother said, "They are moving you to a safer place, Payne. They have not even told me where it is yet. We have to get you dressed and get you out of here before anyone else knows it."

Dycke got up, kissed Payne, and closed the door, as he left the room. Moments later, a wheelchair showed up and the attendant was dismissed. Another wheelchair showed up moments later. Several nurses and guards walked into Payne's room to make sure everything was going smoothly. The wheelchairs were brought in and shortly thereafter, two identically dressed women, with their faces wrapped in bandages were wheeled out of Payne room and wheeled to the elevators. One elevator was destined for the roof and the other was destined to the main floor.

When the first elevator came, it was held until the second one arrived. Guards and a nurse accompanied each wheelchair into them. On the roof of the hospital, the blades of a helicopter were already turning. The helicopter, with a range of three hundred miles, would take one group to a safe house.

When the second elevator reached the main floor, the occupants exited through a side door. Nine black Hummers were ready to take this group to a safe house.

Dycke, much to his consternation, was told he was being sent back to Charleston. He told Fiona, "I want to be with Payne regardless of the danger involved."

Fiona said to him, "Boss, we can do this the easy way or we can do this the really easy way!"

Dycke looked at her and said, "What is the really easy way?"

Fiona reached into her bag and showed Dycke a hypodermic needle, with a red band around it.

Dycke immediately said, "I'll go quietly, but who is going to be in charge with the real 'Payne'?"

"Marti will be staying with Payne to lead her security team. I will not tell you where she is, just know that she is in safe hands and no one will be able to get within five hundred yards of her. Okay?"

"Thank you, Fiona. If anything happens to her, please shoot me."

"Boss, you're being too melodramatic. Life goes on even after a death that is very close to you. It happens to those who go into combat, nearly every day. The survivors have what is called, "survivor's guilt." They say, "It should have been me, instead of my best friend. There is no answer for that but you must survive and go on and live the best life that you can. Now stop thinking bad thoughts and let's get this show on the road."

"Fiona, I told you I was in love with your brain. You have proved me right again."

"Flattery will get you nowhere boss. You get your ass moving, now."

It was nearly an hour after the helicopter and the Hummers departed that Dycke and Fiona left for the airport in a private car, driven by one of the hospitals security guards.

The flight crew had been on standby for nearly three hours and had been resting inside the hangar. The hangar doors were locked from the inside and guards were stationed at every entrance and at the perimeter fence around it. As soon as the flight crew received the text message, they did the aircrafts pre-flight check and sat in the flight deck ready to go. They received the second text message indicating that Dycke was at the security gate and the front door of the hangar began to open. The number two engine was started and was at one-quarter power by the time the car drove into the hangar. As soon as they saw Fiona exit the car, they started engine number one and before the door to the aircraft was completely closed, the aircraft was already rolling out of the hangar.

The pilot was given clearance to take off before he reached the end of the taxiway, so he just made the turn onto the active runway and was into the sky before they reached the three thousand foot marker.

Dycke knew how long it took to get from Durham to Charleston and when he looked at his watch and they were than fifteen minutes late he looked at Fiona and said, "Okay, Fiona, where are we going? The Atlantic Ocean is not out my window, where it is supposed to be. I do not have any visual cues that tell me we are any place close to Charleston. If I am being kidnapped, I would like to know where I am going."