Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian put a condom on, set up behind Jessica, and waited for everyone else to settle in place. When he was ready, he leaned over Jessica and said, "I'm going to do this the best I can. I have never done this before, so I am as blind as a bat. If I am hurting you, tell me, and I will stop moving. If you like something I am doing, I will continue doing it until you tell me to try something else. Okay, here I go." Brian put all his weight on his left foot and leg. He slid his dick down to her cunt to lubricate the condom, with some fluids that were dripping out of it. He moved back up to her anus and pressed his dick forward. It popped through the outer muscles and into her bowels, with nearly no resistance. Jessica let out a little yelp, but she was not hurt. She was more surprised that another dick went into her ass, so quickly, and with so little pain, she had to say something.

Todd looked up at her and asked her if she was okay. She smiled down at him, kissed him, and said, "You did a wonderful job, when you took my anal cherry. Brian popped right through and he did not hurt me at all, thanks to you."

Todd asked her, "Does that mean I can do it anytime I want?"

"Let us just say, it will be open for discussion."

"That is good enough for me, babe. Oh, by the way, I am coming." Todd grabbed Jessica's hips and pumped up furiously as he poured every measure of semen he had in his body into her. A moment or two later, he lay back down on the floor exhausted.

Brian yelled at him. "You are a son of the bitch. I just got in there, and because of you and your 'Come in a Minute Dick' I have to pull out."

Todd replied, "Sorry about that man. She is mine, and I hate sharing her."

Jessica smiled at him, bit him on his nose, and said, "Stand up, dummy. It is time for your blowjob."

She shrugged her shoulders at him and said, "Rules are rules."

Todd's replied to her was also short and simple. "Oh, fuck."

Everyone got up and moved to the right again. Brian was now under Jessica. She was now ministering orally to Todd. Clayton was about to get a hand job, and Wesley was to take his first anal adventure.

However, Wesley had learned a valuable lesson from his lack of oral skills. He told Jessica about his lack of experience, and asked her for any and all the advice she could give him. Jessica gave him all the possible advice she could from her knowledge of being twice fucked from behind. Todd and Brian gave him their expert advice. Having each experience the glories of that particular hole. After they were done advising him, Wesley felt that he was as ready as he was ever going to be to indulge in anal intercourse. He knew to go slow and then slower and then even slower at the beginning. Then he had to be gentle and then even more gentle than they had been with her. Following their advice, if he started to penetrate her tonight, Jessica would be able to have a child before his penetration would be completed. He decided to improvise a little and see how it went. He put on the condom and then, slowly but not too slowly, but definitely not roughly, he moved his dick into position at the entrance to her ass. He took her by the hips, and rubbed his dick against the slickness of her pussy. He pushed the finger through to lubricate the inside, and was surprised when Jessica pushed back against his finger. He liked that, so he did it one more time and received the same reaction. He aligned his penis with her anus, again, and pushed with some strength behind it. The bell had of his cock popped through the layers of muscle, and lodged inside her intestines.

This time, Jessica felt no pain, at all. She did not wait for him, to start moving. She started first, and pushed back slowly, taking more of him in, and then, pulled away from him. She did this several times, and then Wesley joined in with her. It did not take long before they were both in a good rhythm, and they were skin to skin, on each move.

Brian yelled I'm getting ready to come."

Wesley looked down at him and said, "You had better not cum. This is my first piece of ass, and I just got started. If you make me pull out before I come you will be swimming home, or you will be dead; one or the other."

Brian yelled back, "You had better hurry man. I do not know how much longer I can hold out."

Wesley said to Jessica, "Hang on Jessica. I am going to go all out."

"Go for it, Wesley. Go for it!"

Wesley did exactly that. He took Jessica by her hips, and pounded her little ass with everything he could throw at it.

A few moments later, Jessica said, "I do not know about you, Wes, but I am getting ready to come."

Wesley replied, "Almost there, almost there."

Less than aminute later, Wesley and Jessica simultaneously yelled, "I am coming, and a few heartbeats later, Brian yelled it, also."

As the three were coming down from their glorious high, the unthinkable happened. Todd came in Jessica's deep in mouth and she started coughing. He filled her throat with semen, which she had to swallow because he did not warn her. The look Jessica gave him forced Todd into action. He bent down and kissed her on the mouth. He inserted his tongue, and played a tonsil hockey with her. He told her how sorry he was for not warning her, but he was carried away by the moment.

She was about to answer him, when the hand job she he had been giving Clayton succeeded. It caused him to shoot his load, into her ear, which added insult to her other injuries.

From the dessert table, Gail, Savannah, and Annabella applauded Jessica, like Southern Belles.

Payne had seen the surprise in Jessica's eyes, when Todd came in her mouth and watched her swallow, so she asked her, "How had it taste."

Jessica said, "It was warm, thick, and gooey. However, he shot it, so far back in my throat, one swallow, and it was gone. As far as taste, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I think I would do it again, voluntarily. Besides, the kiss, he gave me, was wonderful."

Payne smiled and said, "The protein is good for you, also."

Although Jessica might not have agreed with that, she asked Payne, "Would it be all right if I shower before I continue?"

"Yes," Payne replied.

The men were told they could shower, if they wished or they could lounge around, for a while, and eat, before they showered, and enjoyed the show that was to follow.

The men decided they would shower first and then come back and watch what was happening.

When Jessica returned, she asked Payne, "How do you want me to do this?"

"You may do this any way you would like. There are some toys at the end of the table. You will take on each woman, individually, and bring her to at least one, audible, orgasm. You will then proceed to the next woman and start with her. When you complete all three women, you may return to your boyfriends, and continue with this revelry, until 5 AM, at which time, you may return to your rooms."

Jessica turned to her friends and asked, "Who wants to go first?"

Gail and Annabella both pointed at Savannah.

Savannah knew she had been 'had' by her friends and she blushed from the tops of her feet to the crown on the top of her head. She looked at them and said, "You two are rotten."

Gail and Annabella laughed at her and smiled.

It was hard to believe that anyone, who was already naked, and had been having sex in multiple ways, with multiple partners, in the same room, could be shy about anything. However, Savannah had never had sex with a woman. Doing this, for the very first time, in front of four men, gave her pause. It troubled her and she could not figure out why. Until today, she had never had sex with a man, in front of an audience, and she did not find that to be so terrible. Why should the opposite upset her so much? She did not have much time to figure out this problem. She did not have to make this decision, either, because Jessica reached for her hand and said, "Let's go look at the toys."

They opened the large chest, and inside was a variety of adult toys, lubricants, and aphrodisiacs. One item of interest was a matched set of four Tiffany blue boxes, with each girl's name on them.

Dycke said, "Each of you may take your box, and opened it now."

The girls did as they were told, and when they lifted their box, it weighed nearly 20 pounds. They opened their package, very carefully. The contents were a beautifully engraved Crystal obelisk. Each side of the obelisk had writing in either: Latin or Greek writing, and Egyptian hieroglyphics. The fourth side had the name of its owner engraved on it. The obelisks were eighteen inches tall, with a pointed top, and sharp sides. Each obelisk descended from the top to its base width of eighteen inches across on all four sides, and the overall look said, "Expensive, extremely expensive."

The girls looked at Dycke and asked, "Why are these in here?"

Dycke replied, "Each of your parents, still search your rooms, and when they see these, they are going to look at a work of art. What you are going to see, are your butt plugs."

You could have heard a pin drop, in the room. Gail, Annabella, and Savannah had yet to experience anal sex, and they were hoping to leave this room without having to experience it. They realized this dream was not going to happen. One way or another, something was going to go up there ass tonight. They realized they were taking home a reminder of this weekend's revelry, also.

Gail said, "You expect us to put this razor sharp object up our asses?"

Payne replied, "I am vindictive, however, I would never physically harm any of you. Gail, place your left thumb on the 'G' of your name, and your right thumb on the bottom center of the base, and press up on it, lightly."

Gail did as she was told, and a tapered, eight inch, in circumference, ten-inch long portion, of the obelisk slipped out of its center. She said, "Holy shit!"

Dycke replied, "Exactly." He then told the other three women to follow Gail's example, and get used to the feel of their butt plug. He told them that only they or he could access the center portion of the obelisk. They need not worry about their parents finding what was hidden inside.

Jessica and Savannah looked into the chest and decided on a small object called, "the rabbit," and a small dildo. They moved into the middle portion of the play area, and lay down. Jessica began nibbling on Savannah's nipples and breasts. She placed the rabbit on Savannah's clit, and turned it on its lowest setting.

Savannah's body arched, immediately. The small electrical impulse, the rabbit sent through her clit went straight to her brain like an explosion. Her vagina secreted so much fluid that her thighs were already coated.

Jessica took the dildo and inserted it into Savannah's pussy and Savannah asked for 'more.' Jessica added two of her fingers to the size of the dildo, and Savannah still pleaded for 'more.'

Jessica asked Annabella to get her one of the larger dildos.

Annabella brought the entire ensemble, from the case, for them to choose. Savannah looked at the group, and handed the one she wanted Jessica. She said, "Put it in the strap-on and fuck me."

Jessica's eyes flew open in shock and Clayton gasped. The shyest girl had just blown them all, out of the water, with her request.

Savannah's eyes twinkled, as she looked at Jessica putting the equipment on, and getting between her thighs.

Jessica used some ointments and oils to coat Savannah's pussy and make the dildos entrance smoother. She put the end of the dildo, at the entrance to Savannah's sheath, nodded at her, and buried the ten-inch monster into her, in one forceful thrust.

Savannah, grunted, as it hit her cervix, arched her back, and moaned as the intruder made its entrance into her body. She grunted each time her cervix was battered, by the dildos forceful pounding. Jessica slowed her movements and began making love to Savannah, instead of battering her insides. It became something beautiful to behold. The only sounds in the room were those made by these two women. Everyone else remained silent. When Savannah exploded, she had tears in her eyes. It was like the end of a religious experience for her.

If everyone had remained passive, the evening would likely have been over, because both Dycke and Payne were quite overcome with what they had witnessed. One more act of kindness or contrition between the eight of them could have ended this night of perversion.

Instead of kindness, Wesley shouted, "What pussy is next?" He had condemned the women, to many more hours of degradation.

Annabella replied, "I will go." She moved towards Jessica, and hugged her. She said you must be exhausted after what you have you have just done. It was the most marvelous thing, I have ever watched. I am so horny right now, when you attack my clit with your tongue, or a vibrator, I will go off like a Roman candle, in less than a minute.

Jessica replied, "Thank you, Bella." However, she did not want to short-change her friend. She lay down next to her offering Annabella access to her pussy, if she wanted, while attacking her clit with her teeth and tongue. She had chosen a toy called, "The Piccl-O," for Bella's pleasure. It is the size of a large cucumber, with outward perforations, as on an authentic piccolo. However, this is battery-operated and does tasks no musical instrument performed. It has three independent segments, which counter-rotate, change patterns and discharged minute electrical impulses. It can be used by a remote control, or it can work on its own program. It is made in Italy, and they are working on a musical version.

Jessica turned the Piccl-O on and moved it, slowly, into Annabella's pussy. Upon contact, the first segment started to turn and Bella received her first impulse of electricity. As Jessica pushed the probe deeper and deeper into her, the counter rotation started. The turning became more, and more disconcerting to Bella and more and more delightful. Her hips moved, her stomach lurched, and her ovaries clenched. The electrical impulses became stronger and stronger and she had no idea how long these delightful effects had been going on. Every time she thought, she was about to orgasm and electrical impulse seemed to stop it. Time after time, her pending orgasm reached higher and higher, until finally, nothing could keep her from exploding. It ripped through her, like a train bursting out of the end of the tunnel. She sprayed Jessica's face and body and soaked the floor with her spending. She was completely sated; and wondered what had happened to her. She had never squirted in her life and it took her a few moments to focus on Jessica's friendly face smiling down at her.

Jessica said, "Two minutes? I would hate to have to hold my breath for those two minutes."

Annabella replied, "What the fuck did you do to me. Tell me, what happened to me?"

Jessica smiled at her friend, and showed her 'The Picclo-O.' "This, my friend, is what happened to you. Apparently, it keeps you on edge, but it will not allow you to orgasm. I do not know how, or why, but you have a wonderful ride for a very long time, until your body overrides all of its electrical systems and you cum with a'Very Big Bang.' Look what you did to me. You squirted all over my face, hair, and chest. It was like you were peeing on me, but it tasted much better."

"How long was it in me, before it allowed me to cum?"

Jessica looked around for a little help with that question and Dycke replied, "twenty-two minutes."

"Twenty-two minutes. What was I doing for twenty-two minutes?"

Jessica smiled and replied, "My pussy and your tongue are now the best of friends."

Bella replied, "Oh fuck!"

Gail walked over to the two women and said, "If you two are finished being lovey-dovey, it is my turn. I am tired of standing there; with four naked men that I cannot touch, because I have to wait for you to eat my pussy first. Bella get lost, so this bitch can get me off, and we can start fucking, again."

Bella removed herself from the center area and Gail lie down, taking her place. She said to Jessica, in afrustrated tone, "Use your fingers and tongue, whatever you have to do, to get me off quick. All this waiting and watching has me dripping."

Jessica laughed and said, "Spread those thighs Gail, I had my dentist sharpen my teeth last week, and I am going to see how much of your clit, and tit, I can bite off before you come. I am going to make you squirt all over my face just like Bella, and you are going to love it."

"Bullshit! I am going to come so fast, you are not going to work up a sweat." She opened her thighs and propped up her knees and waited for the arrival of Jessica's mouth, teeth, and tongue on her clit, and slit. However, the first thing she felt were hands, forcing her thighs wider to the point, she felt pain. Pleasure came shortly afterwards as Jessica's mouth covered her vagina. Her tongue plunged into her hole and searched the walls for her honey. The tongue left and was replaced by fingers searching for that elusive spot on the top wall of her cunt. Jessica's tongue moved up Gail's belly and her teeth took a nip at the soft flesh.

Gail's head popped up and saw Jessica staring at her, grinning widely. Her chin rested on the prominence of her pubic bone, and Gail watched as Jessica's head slowly move down and felt another bite. However, this bite was on her clit. She screamed at the pain, and the pleasure that followed as Jessica's tongue wrapped around the bud, torturing it. Gail, bumped her hips up at Jessica's face, half in spite, and half in lust, as her teeth tongue and fingers were began to take a toll on her brain.

As Jessica's tongue continued its work, she oiled her hands and started using them on Gail's ass. She waited until the right moment, bit Gail's clit, and forced her thumb deep into Gail's ass.

Gail screeched at the invasion. However, she soon found that she liked the feeling, and started moving her hips in tune with Jessica's thrusts.

Jessica noted the change in Gail's reaction, removed her thumb, and plunged two fingers as deep into her as she could.

Gail did not seem to mind the transfer, so Jessica looked at Savannah and told her to get Gail's obelisk.

When Gail saw the obelisk, she cried out, "No!"

Jessica snarled at her and said, "Open it, bitch," as she plunged three fingers into Gail's rectum.

Gail grunted at the intrusion, but took the obelisk into her hands, placed her thumbs on the appropriate areas and removed the butt plug from its hiding place. From her current position, it looked massive, and she could not imagine it inside her body.

Jessica took it from her hands and lubricated it with the oils at her side. She placed the head of the butt plug at Gail's opening and played with it until Gail said to her, "Do it already. Get it over with, I cannot stand the waiting."

"Are you ready to come all over my face?"

"I am going to kill you, you little bitch. Stop talking, and do it."

Jessica said, "Grab your knees, and prepare for a ride to heaven."

Gail grabbed her knees and brought them to her chest. Jessica dove for Gail's pussy and latched on to her clit, and biting it softly. She grabbed Gail's left nipple, and placed the obelisk at the opening to her anus.

Jessica looked up at Gail one last time and said, "Get ready to scream!" Again, she took Gail clit in her mouth, the tip of her nipples between her fingers and silently, started counting down three, two, and one.

Gail never knew what hit her. Every ounce of air in her lungs came out in the next few seconds. She was screaming in pain, but no sound came out of her mouth. Her eyes were open, as wide as her mouth, and her legs and arms were stuck out to the four corners of the wind. She looked like she was the victim of an electrical shock, and she passed out.