Hawa and Souleymane at Walmart

Story Info
Somali Hijabi dates bisexual Mauritanian security guy.
3k words
5.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

Thanksgiving Weekend has come to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. This means that with many stores closed on the upcoming Monday, everyone is cramming into local stores in a shopping frenzy. For the local Walmart's cashiers, customer service personnel and the like, this would be a difficult day spent haggling with short-tempered customers. For Souleymane Baabur, the store's security guard, this day would be pure hell. Hence why he was killing time by chatting with Hawa the cashier, who came by on her break...

"Hawa, there are things about me that you just wouldn't understand," Souleymane Baabur said, and the big and tall, dark-skinned Mauritanian Muslim security guard sighed, wishing he could explain himself to the Hijab-wearing young Somali Muslim woman standing before him, but sadly he couldn't. Ah, the tragic life of the bisexual Muslim man, Souleymane thought to himself, lamenting his fate.

"Like what?" Hawa asked, and the young Somali Muslim woman, barely twenty, looked at Souleymane with a fearless tenacity beyond her years, demanding answers from the taciturn brother standing in front of her. Before Souleymane could answer Hawa's question, however, something seemed to catch his attention. A certain big-booty White woman clad in leather pants walked into Walmart, and the security guard's eyes locked onto her ample derriere.

Figures, Souleymane is a Black man after all, the fact that they love a big ass is well-known, Hawa thought to herself, shaking her head. Following Souleymane's gaze, she saw that while it definitely lingered on the big-booty White female shopper's posterior, it did not stop there. A construction worker, burly, muscular, and practically shirtless, walked out of the in-store McDonald's restaurant, and Souleymane's eyes seemed glued to the man's abs for the briefest of moments.

Oh my, Hawa thought, and a sly smile crept onto her face. For a long moment Souleymane's eyes followed the construction worker's progress as he exited Walmart, meeting up with his buddy at the entrance. Only after the guy disappeared from view did Souleymane turn to look at Hawa. Apparently, he'd forgotten that Hawa existed...at least just for a little bit. Pursing her lips, Hawa fixed her gaze on Souleymane's face, reading his temporarily dazed expression.

"Well, Hawa, I have certain passions which most people wouldn't understand," Souleymane said, and he smiled at Hawa, and then focused on a customer who was exiting the store. Said customer had a huge television set on a cart, and the whole thing was beeping. Souleymane excused himself and then went to deal with the customer, politely asking for a receipt. The customer, who happened to be an old White man in a cheap suit, turned argumentative.

"White privilege is definitely a thing," Hawa whispered to herself, remembering her sociology professor at the University of Ottawa, as she watched the back-and-forth between Souleymane and the customer. The two men couldn't be more different. A big and tall Black man with dreads and facial hair, in a dark blue security uniform, facing a short, suited and bespectacled old White man...and a very irate one at that.

"Sir, when an item beeps, I have to ask for a receipt," Souleymane explained to the customer, who kept going on and on about how he hadn't done anything wrong. Exasperated, Souleymane waved the old man off, and the sneering old dude walked out, apparently feeling victorious. Shaking his head, Souleymane grumbled something which Hawa found distasteful, but she kept mum about it. Truth be told, her mind was wrestling with something...

"Hmm, must be so frustrating," Hawa said, as she stepped closer to Souleymane, who stood there, still flustered after dealing with the irate old customer. Souleymane looked at Hawa, a curious look in those chestnut eyes of his. Hawa smiled slyly, and bit her lip, something she often did before saying or doing she knew for sure ought to remain unsaid or undone. I've got a smart mouth and don't apologize for it, Hawa thought, smiling wickedly.

"What do you mean, Hawa?" Souleymane asked, and the six-foot-six guard leaned against a cart which he pressed against the wall between the entry and exit door of the Walmart store. The brother stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, and watched as Hawa stepped closer, until she was less than a meter from him. This little Somali chick is spunky, Souleymane thought, somewhere between annoyed and wryly amused.

"Well, my dear Souleymane, I think I know a thing or two about your unique passions, you like big butts on females but you also like nice abs on a dude," Hawa said softly, and she watched as Souleymane's facial expression went from puzzled to shocked in the blink of an eye. Now he was looking at her as though she were an alien from Mars, and Hawa found that both amusing and alarming...

"Interesting, and you know this how?" Souleymane replied, his voice remarkably calm, given the circumstances. Hawa grinned, sensing his discomfort, but pleasantly surprised that he didn't resort to lying. Souleymane considered the short, curvy, Hijab-wearing young Somali gal standing before him. From the coy smile on her lovely face to her confident posture, she looked very much like a woman who thought she had the upper hand.

"Souleymane, come on, you swing both ways, I'm very observant, and before you start panicking, your being a switch-hitter doesn't bother me in the least," Hawa said, and as the big man pondered that, she walked away. Souleymane watched Hawa as she walked back to her work station, her break having evaporated during their talk. Nosy gal's figured out my secret and dammit she sure has a nice big butt, Souleymane thought to himself with a nervous smile.

"You're intriguing, Hawa, when I first saw you, I must admit you looked soft and sweet, but now I know better," Souleymane said to Hawa, a couple of hours later. The two of them sat inside McDonald's, chatting away. Actually, Hawa went in for her fifteen-minute break, and Souleymane followed her inside, leaving John the greeter to watch the door. Hawa was a mystery which I just have to get to the bottom of, or so Souleymane told himself.

"Hmm, what can I say, Soul-Man? I got it like that," Hawa said, and the young Hijabi winked at Souleymane while sipping on her Pepsi. Leaning back in her chair, Hawa licked her lips, a gesture which Souleymane found annoying...and a bit of a turn-on. With her blue work-shirt over a long-sleeved White T-shirt and a drab, traditional Islamic full length Black skirt, Hawa looked deceptively innocent, but Souleymane saw that glimmer of mischief in her eyes, and he wasn't fooled for a minute.

"What do you want from me?" Souleymane asked abruptly, trying to catch Hawa unawares. He'd known her ever since he first started working at the Walmart in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario. Just another pretty-faced young Somali Muslim woman whom he found attractive, but at twenty, Hawa was too young for him. Souleymane was thirty two years old, wrapping up his studies in the MBA programme at Carleton University, and he didn't have time for games.

"Maybe I just want you," Hawa replied softly, and she leaned toward Souleymane, until her face was mere inches from his stunned visage. For the first time in quite a long while, Souleymane was absolutely shocked, not knowing what to do or say. Got you right where I want you, Hawa said, and with that, she gently laid her hand on Souleymane's hand, and the brother sighed, looking a bit perplexed.

"Hawa, whether I deal with women or men or both, that's my business, I don't know what you want from me, or what you're getting at, but you should know that I honestly don't play games," Souleymane said firmly, not caring who heard him inside the crowded McDonald's restaurant. Hawa looked at him, and her expression shifted from coy to surprised, actually, surprised bordering on panic. When Souleymane pulled his hand away from hers and started to rise, she pleaded with him to sit down.

"Souleymane, I'm not playing either," Hawa said, and Souleymane shrugged, and turned to leave, and in desperation, she grabbed his arm. Souleymane paused and looked at her, this tiny, attractive and strange young woman who seemed to have taken an odd interest in him. Why do I keep running into psychos and weirdoes? Souleymane privately wondered, and he thought about his last encounter with a weirdo, and it didn't go so well.

"If you don't want to be with me, I'll expose you," said Kader Elmi, the slender, effeminate Somali queer dude whom Souleymane made the mistake of getting involved with. Souleymane met Kader at a gathering for Muslim students at Carleton University, and Kader seemed really into him. Souleymane, who wasn't seeing anyone at the time, made the mistake of letting Kader suck his dick a few times. That turned out to be a colossal mistake...

"Listen, Kader, I don't give a fuck who you tell, I knew letting you suck my dick was a mistake, you didn't even do that right," Souleymane replied, and with that, he walked away from a stunned Kader. Truth be told, that last bit was unnecessary. Souleymane did enjoy himself those few times when he and Kader got busy in the men's washroom inside the Tory Building at school, after hours, of course.

Yeah, the Somali queer could suck dick like the best of them, but Kader was mouthy and gossipy and Souleymane didn't like that. They had some fun together, but Souleymane already knew that it wasn't going anywhere. Bending Kader over, putting on a Durex condom and stuffing his narrow ass full of dick was fun and all, but Souleymane wasn't looking for anything serious. Hence why he dropped the fucker like a bad habit. And he'd been extremely careful with potential lovers ever since. Souleymane always used protection with his lovers, female and male. Too bad he couldn't always screen them for craziness...

"Hawa, every time I break my rules, I end up regretting it," Souleymane replied, and Hawa refused to let go of his hand. Inside the crowded McDonald's, people stopped and stared, and Souleymane felt distinctly uncomfortable. In fact, the young Somali Muslim woman totally got in his face. Well, she was almost a foot shorter than him at five-foot-seven, but whatever. Souleymane locked eyes with Hawa, wishing she'd let go of his arm, or explain herself. What happened next surprised the hell out of him...

"Souleymane, I'm not like the others," Hawa whispered, and then she stood on her tippy toes, and then grabbed him and kissed him. Souleymane was utterly surprised when the young woman threw her arms around him, grabbed him with a strength which he found surprising, and then kissed him with shocking passion. Souleymane could do little but kiss her back at this point...

"Clearly you're different," Souleymane said with a nervous grin, when Hawa finally stopped kissing him, leaving him tingly all over. The two of them looked at each other, and in that moment, something changed for both of them. The burly security guard looked at the Hijabi cashier, and they exchanged a smile. When Hawa went back to her work station, she was well aware of Souleymane's eyes on her. Right before reaching her stand, she paused, turned around and flashed him a bright smile.

"See you again, Soul-Man," Hawa said, and Souleymane smiled and nodded, feeling giddy with excitement. And that's how it all began for the two of them. And it turned out to be a most wondrous, exciting relationship. Hawa was hot and fresh, a jolt of excitement into the dreary mess that Souleymane's life had become. After some hesitation, Souleymane decided to accept Hawa's offer, and a whirlwind romance followed...

"Oh, you are so going to get it," Souleymane said to Hawa, after they went back to his place following a matinee at the movies. They'd gone to the Scotiabank theater near the Blair shopping center, and watched Flatliners and The Hitman's Bodyguard. After that, they went for a walk around the Gloucester area, and somehow ended up at Souleymane's place. Funny how these things happen...

"Talk is cheap, big man, you better back up what you say," Hawa replied, smiling wickedly as Souleymane laid her on his bed, and then went to work on her. Tonight the young woman wore a tight-fitting Black T-shirt, with long sleeves, of course, but with Yoga pants, and Black sneakers. Hawa's long curly dark hair was tucked away under her Hijab, which she slowly removed, baring herself before her man.

"Feisty, I like that," Souleymane said, and he kissed Hawa full and deep, then began making love to her. They'd been seeing each other for three months. They kept things professional at work, even though everyone knew that they were very much involved. At last, away from prying eyes, the happy couple could finally cut loose, and Hawa certainly hoped that Souleymane was ready for the sexual cyclone that she was about to unleash upon him...

"Put them lips to good use, you smooth talker," Hawa teased Souleymane as the burly brother kissed her toes, and then began sucking on them. She felt a tingle as he flicked his tongue over them, and then began to work his way up...and up. Until his face was inches from her crotch. Hawa held her breath as Souleymane pulled down her pants, and then her panties. Inhaling sharply, he smiled up at her.

"Supper time," Souleymane said, sounding both seductive and corny, and Hawa grinned, then spread her thick dark brown thighs invitingly. Souleymane grinned and then slid his tongue into Hawa's pussy. A happy sigh escaped the young Somali Muslim woman's lips as the burly brother began teasing her clitoris with his tongue. Hawa hadn't had any in a while, and Souleymane was just what the doctor ordered...

"Hmm, worth the wait," Hawa cooed softly, rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples as Souleymane devoured her pussy like a hungry man. The Mauritanian Muslim stud put her on all fours, admiring her big round butt. Sliding his tongue into her pussy, Souleymane began eating her pussy with gusto. Hawa pressed her big ass against Souleymane's face, driving his tongue deeper into her pussy. Things were getting hot, and all Hawa had to do was relax and enjoy...

"Hawa, you've been strutting that ass in front of me for months, dammit I want to smash it," Souleymane paused to say, even as he continued to lather Hawa's pussy with his tongue. The young woman squealed in delight as Souleymane worked his magic on her, and he watched as she tensed, and then relaxed, crying out as she came. Now we're getting somewhere, Souleymane thought to himself as he watched an orgasmic Hawa shriek and shudder in his arms...

"Hmm, dammit, that was fun, now, give me that dick," Hawa said, a few moments later, and Souleymane watched as she got on all fours, and crawled toward him, eyes brimming with lust and wickedness. Souleymane licked his lips as Hawa paused mere inches from him, still on all fours. Their passion had taken them from the king-sized bed to the carpeted floor. The young woman looked up at the towering, beefy, hairy and masculine, dark-skinned avatar of African manhood standing before her.

"Ask and you shall receive, sexiness," Souleymane replied, and Hawa smiled savagely and grabbed his dick, which hung, hard and dark, between his legs. Hawa inhaled Souleymane's masculine funk, and then took his dick into her mouth. Souleymane hummed to himself as Hawa sucked his dick, and she shot him a look. Grinning, Souleymane shut up and tried to relax as Hawa's lovely head bobbed up and down while fellating him.

"Let's do this," Hawa said, once she deemed Souleymane sufficiently hard, and the brother nodded. Drawing Hawa into his arms, he kissed her, tasting himself on her lips and not caring. Hawa wrapped her arms around Souleymane, kissing him, and at the same time, drawing him into herself. Souleymane fastened his lips to Hawa's nipples, and began fingering her pussy. Hawa batted Souleymane's hands away, and grabbed his dick.

"Hmm, alright," Souleymane said, and Hawa grinned, and wrapped her thick legs around him, nodding meaningfully. Souleymane rolled a condom on his dick, then pressed his hardness against her, and a sighing Hawa welcomed him inside. With a swift thrust he entered her. Hawa gritted her teeth, welcoming the deliciously hot pain and wicked pleasure she felt inside as Souleymane's thick dick invaded her pussy. At last, Hawa and her boo were finally one...

"I like it doggy style," Hawa said, a little while later, and Souleymane watched as the young woman got on all fours, shaking her big ass at him. Hawa's transformation from pious, conservatively attired and Hijab-wearing Muslim sister to booty-shaking sex kitten was wonderful, and Souleymane playfully smacked her ass before he pushed his dick into her. Just like that, they resumed fucking...

"I like how you roll, Hawa, we're going to get along just fine, Muslim Freaks United," Souleymane said, as Hawa rolled off of him, after riding his dick for what seemed like hours. The Mauritanian Muslim brother lay there, his big body covered in sweat. Hawa grinned, and gently pressed her curvy, glistening body against his. The young Somali woman looked like she was about to say something, but what she did next surprised the hell out of Souleymane...

"Awesome, I've got to pee, and when I come back, get ready for another round," Hawa said, and just like that, she got up and headed to the nearby washroom. Souleymane's eyes followed Hawa's every move, and he was quite surprised when she stopped, let out a loud fart, then turned around and winked at him. Souleymane grinned and shook his head, and a laughing Hawa disappeared into the washroom. I love nasty Muslim women, Souleymane thought to himself, and he began stroking his hard dick in anticipation of Hawa's return.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Kitten's Tail Ch. 01 A wounded kitten helps heal her Masters broken heart.in Erotic Couplings
Westward HO! A couple rescues a young girl and adds her to their family.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Indian Girl 4 Bisexual Black Man Indian woman meets a bisexual Somali swimmer.in Interracial Love
The First Bisexual Exploration At 19, my first experiences with another man.in First Time
Thoughtful Wife Darren receives a birthday gift he won't soon forget.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories