Hayley's Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wuff," Mark said, shaking his head. "I felt that one. Good."

He moved into the attack with a series of strikes and kicks that I blocked or evaded, mostly evading. Mark was strong enough that I couldn't really block him without taking some damage. I could tell he was pulling his punches, but he was the Black Belt after all. Sensing a momentary hesitation in his attack when I managed to disrupt the rhythm he'd fallen into, I flowed from the defensive to the offensive, changing styles and attacking with a series of Hapkido and Tae Kwon Do combo moves that were right out at the edge of my ability. I nearly bobbled them, but it ended up with Mark on his face on the mat and my elbow planted in his neck.

"Christ, that's some Hapkido shit," Mark said humorously, taking my hand to get back on his feet, touching hands and then snapping onto the offensive with a sudden strike that, while it didn't take me by surprise, did get through my defense and rocked me backwards. I could tell though that he'd pulled that one, otherwise I'd have been on the mat, not just shaken. I backpedaled quickly as Mark moved forward on the attack with a flurry of kicks and strikes, blocking and parrying, evading and counter-striking, then attacking myself.

I was faster than he was and my kicks got through his defences half the time and this time he backpedaled, I was jarring him hard each time I connected and then as he came back in trying to rush me I pushed him back with a sudden stop kick and followed it through with a spinning back hook to the head that connected and knocked him off his feet. He took my legs out from under me but I rolled backwards, bounced to my feet and then as he came in I took him with a throw and wrist lock right out of the Hapkido for beginner's handbook. Simple, but just beautifully timed. The thump and the wuff as he hit the mat was perfection itself.

Master Kim clapped his hands. "Enough. Everybody up. Chung-neol!"

I gave Mark a hand up, he grinned, patting my shoulder, breathing hard. "Good one Hayley."

And then we were lining up by ranks.

"Cha-ryeot." We all snapped to attention

"Face the flags". We all turned to face the American and Korean flags and bowed.

"Bow to the black belts." We all turned to face Mark and bowed. He bowed back.

"Class dismissed." Master Kim clapped his hands.

Mark grinned and slapped me on the back. "That was good shit Hayley, you're gonna have to marry me. Or at least go out for a drink with me and salve my battered ego."

I laughed, feeling good. Hey, Mark might have ten years on me but he was single and a nice guy. And when we had the odd pot-luck dinner after a Tae Kwon Do grading, he always brought along a divine pasta dish.

"Maybe if you ask me out for pasta," I said.

Suddenly he looked hopeful. "Really?"

I thought about that for a moment, then smiled. "Ask me next Saturday."

He looked almost serious. For Mark. "I will," he said, then smiled. "See you Tuesday night" as we both headed for the changing rooms. I needed a shower! Badly!

The intense physical workout had gotten me back to thinking clearly as the hot water and shampoo and soap rinsed the sweat away. I was feeling a lot less tense now and far less emotional. Pounding on Mark had been good for me. By the time I walked out of the dojang, I knew was ready to see what an evening with Steve would bring. Whatever it was, it was going to be difficult.

I was still totally confused about what had happened three weeks ago with Joe and I had no idea where I was going with Steve. I mean, he'd let Joe make love to me in front of him. He'd watched, he'd got excited watching Joe fuck me. God, he'd actually helped Joe fuck me for that matter. That I'd enjoyed it was beside the point.

I knew Joe could be scary, but still, Steve should have had the balls to stand up to him for me if he really loved me that much. What would happen if Steve and I got back together and the same thing happened? I knew Joe thought I was attractive, that was pretty obvious.

But what if we got back together, if Steve wanted me back that was, What if Joe did the same thing to Steve, pressured him, would Steve stand up for himself next time? Or would he just act like a pussy again? Knowing Steve as I did, there was no doubt in my mind that Steve would roll over. Where Joe was an alpha male, Steve was the very definition of a beta male, he backed down from any sort of confrontation, even with me. It had never concerned me before, but after what had happened?

For that matter, if Steve and I got back together again, how could Steve possibly trust me? That felt even worse in its way. I'd shown him that another guy could take me right in front of him and I wouldn't object. Actually, I'd encouraged Joe and I was still a more than a little confused as to why. I mean, Joe was attractive and I'd always liked him and if I was honest with myself, I knew that if he'd gone out of his way to try and pick me up I'd probably have rolled over for him. But not in front of Steve. Not like I had at the party.

So I was totally at a loss as to why it had been so exciting to have him watch me with Steve and then have him take me. I knew it had excited me and that I'd enjoyed it, I really knew that. Three weeks of thinking about what had happened had left me pretty clear in my head about that. I mean, I'd been half out of my mind with the sheer excitement and pleasure of what Joe had done to me. That was going to make it even more difficult for me to look Steve in the eye, after being used like that by Joe as Steve watched.

What really weirded me out was that I'd been so easy for Joe to fuck. I mean, I'm usually confident and assertive and I can take care of myself and I've brushed of any number of guys wanting to score with that cute asian chick. But somehow I'd pretty much walked into Joe's arms and then done everything he wanted me to and while I had to admit that it had felt wonderful and I'd loved every moment of that night with Joe, I'd never imagined doing something like that. When I'd thought of sex, it had been romantic thoughts of Steve and I, not of someone else taking me and certainly not of Joe.

And what really weirded me out was that I still didn't actually feel bad about the sex.

I mean, I felt bad about humiliating and betraying Steve. But I'd thought about what we'd done almost every night since and I didn't feel bad at all about what Joe had done to me. I was more than a bit upset with Joe, but as for the sex itself, I'd definitely enjoyed it. I mean, I'd never imagined sex could be so good and just thinking about it, if Joe had come up to me at that moment and told me he wanted to fuck me I'd have let him. I was already wet again just thinking about what he'd done to me.

Jesus! If Steve and I got back together, no matter how much I liked him, he was such a pussy that it might happen again and I knew I couldn't do that to Steve, I just couldn't. Aside from anything else he was a nice guy and I just couldn't treat him like that, even if he acquiesced to it himself. And speaking of that, I had no intention of doing that kind of thing with two guys again. No way! Joe didn't really come into the picture. I had no intention of taking that one any further at all and if he tried it on again, I'd just say no. Or maybe I wouldn't. Really, after thinking about the whole thing I just felt totally confused.

I'd almost made up my mind by the time I got home though. Tonight, I'd have a serious talk with Steve, settle what had happened and put it to bed and end the relationship with him. That would be better for him and better for me, although I knew it would hurt me to do it. I'd been thinking about it a lot and I knew I didn't love Steve but as I've mentioned, I liked him a lot. I liked him far too much to hurt him more than I must have hurt him already. He deserved better than that. As I emerged from the shower, I'd convinced myself that I'd made up my mind!

And besides, I had that date with Brad next Friday to look forward too.

12