Hayley's Party Ch. 05

Story Info
A Ride to Remember.
16.6k words
4.71
44.3k
22

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

Joe drove. Barry sat silently in the back. I shivered in the front seat, huddled against the door, alone with my thoughts, alone with my confused feelings of shock and disbelief. I totally didn't know what to think. It must have shown on my face. Joe reached over with one hand, took mine, and gave it a squeeze. He was still holding my hand when we turned off Main Street and into the Walmart carpark which wasn't exactly down by the river but it'd do. There wasn't anyone else parked there. It was nice and quiet, just the floodlights and us, which suited me fine because I wanted to scream. Loudly!

With the engine off, it was silent inside the truck. I took in a deep breath. In and then, very slowly, out. Again and then again, pushing out the stress and the worries and the upset and angry thoughts with each breathe. Trying to anyhow! Trying to calm and center myself. Failing miserably! I felt like I was going crazy. Joe slid over, put an arm around me. I leaned into his embrace, shivering.

"You're cold," he said.

"I'm not."

He didn't say anything but Barry was listening. He took his leather jacket, reached over the seat back and hung it over my shoulders. I did feel warmer. I was still shivering though.

"Drink?" Barry held out the bottle. I had no idea what it was but I raised it to my mouth and swallowed a large mouthful.

"Jesus!" After I finished spluttering, my throat stopped burning and my eyes stopped watering I rather more carefully took another, much smaller, mouthful. I felt the fire and then the glow as it worked its way down.

"Goddamn white man's firewater," I choked out once I could speak. Still, I wasn't shivering anymore. I was definitely buzzed and the glow felt good. My cheeks were already flushing red. Damn that Asian alcohol intolerance gene. I better not have much more. "Jesus, what IS this stuff?"

I guess it's easy to spot I wasn't a heavy drinker, I had no idea what it was except that it tasted worse than Mom's Chinese herbal medical teas and they could be pretty disgusting. I could already feel it hitting me. Barry was laughing as he took the bottle from me while I was still spluttering. "Jack Daniels. Hayley, you're drinking straight whiskey. You better go easy on that stuff, much more and you're gonna be flat on your back."

"Yeah, well, that won't be anything new. Will it, Joe?" Did I sound cynical? Well, excuse me!

"Shit Hayley, I said I was sorry," Joe muttered.

His arm was still around me, solid and safe and reassuring. Well, strike safe I guess. Just make it somewhat reassuring. I shrugged, reached behind me and took the bottle back from Barry.

"You think saying sorry makes a difference?"

I didn't normally drink the stuff but then and there, I felt like I really needed a couple more shots to help me calm down. The third mouthful left me with a relaxed glow. After the fourth, I sighed and leaned my head against Joe's shoulder. I just wanted someone to hold me. Joe would do. He looked at me, then took the bottle from me and knocked back a slug himself.

"So tell me Joe, what did you and Steve talk about, you know, before the party?"

I didn't really want to hear it but I needed to know. I blinked back sudden tears. I mean, it was hard to believe that it was Steve who'd initiated the whole thing at the party with Joe. If you'd have asked me, I'd have said it was the kind of thing Joe would do. Not that the sex with Joe hadn't been great. It had been unbelievably good. I wouldn't have spent the whole night and half the next morning being fucked by Joe if it hadn't been. But like I said, it hadn't been what I'd planned, which had been to give myself to Steve. I mean, that had happened but it had been a bit incidental to Joe fucking me god knows how many times. I didn't blame Joe, but I did want to understand what had happened. What had Steve been thinking? Why? Why would he want to do that to me? I wiped my eyes angrily.

Steve and I had been an item for two whole years. Two whole years of my life! I was eighteen years old. That was eleven percent of my entire life. Eleven point eleven, I automatically corrected myself, at the same time damning those math's tutorial programs my parents had put me through when I was younger for the involuntary irrelevance of those decimal places popping into my thoughts! I'd spent the last three weeks blaming myself and feeling awful about what I'd done to Steve back at Joe's party! Only to find that he'd been the one who'd initiated what had happened. To say I was upset and angry was to put it rather too mildly. I felt betrayed. I felt used. I felt sad. I felt deceived. And tonight had made everything I felt ten times worse!

Tonight I'd thought that we were back together again. I'd been so happy when I'd seen Steve at my front door. So happy that I'd flung myself into his arms and begged him to forgive me. I'd given myself to Steve eagerly, I'd been grateful that he was willing to have me back after the way I'd treated him. But in reality there had been little for me to forgive. Steve had only been trying it on yet again. And I'd felt terrible about what I'd done to him? Well fuck Steve and the horse he rode in on! Fuck him!

Yes, I was a little angry, as you may have gathered. Mostly with Steve! Beside me, Joe took a deep breath.

"Well, you know you asked me about borrowing my room so you and Steve could fuck."

Barry opened his mouth. Joe silenced him with a glance. Barry's mouth clamped shut. He looked at me, then at Joe. He seemed to decide to just shut up and listen. Good decision, Barry, I thought to myself. He was now likely the only one who knew about this whole sorry mess who was going to get out of it unharmed. Because the way I was feeling, someone was definitely going to get harmed. Somebody was going to suffer besides me. Probably Steve, but if Barry said the wrong thing, he was going to get one of my Doc Martens to the balls regardless. And yes, I was feeling that mad.

And yes, before you ask, I was wearing my Doc Martens. I liked them. You don't see too many Chinese girls wearing Doc Martens, I know, but I wasn't just any Chinese girl and they kind of went with my style. Anyhow, those Doc Martens are good for kicking. Things. People. Guy's balls. Not that I'd ever intentionally kicked a guy in the balls except in sparring at Tae Kwon Do that once and then I'd been so apologetic about it. But tonight was shaping up to be a good night to start.

"Fuck's not quite the word I'd use Joe, but yeah, I haven't forgotten that." Except it was supposed to have been a romantic night of love, my first night with a man! My special night with Steve! Roses and candlelight and romance! Not just a fuck. Fuck it!

"You didn't tell Steve anything about what you were planning did you?"

"No. It was supposed to be a surprise. I thought it was a surprise." Did I sound sad when I said that? I guess I did. I was! Well, what had actually happened had definitely been a surprise for me! Of that I was very sure.

"Yeah, well, probably, but Steve must have been having his own thoughts about what he wanted to do because back at the start of the week he asked me if he could use one of the bedrooms as well."

"You mean both of us asked you? Joe, why didn't you tell me?" I looked at him accusingly.

"I thought you guys were planning a little surprise for each other and it all seemed so cutesy pie that I didn't want to mess it up for either of you."

"Well that didn't work out too fucking well did it? I mean, you fucked it up for me in the end didn't you! You fucking fucked ME Joe!" I probably sounded as mad and as hurt as I felt right then. Joe looked upset. Jesus! That was a first with him. Chalk one success up for Hayley! I'd never seen him upset over a girl before. "So what's this shit about Steve putting you up to joining him and me?"

"Jesus Hayley, I feel like a real asshole," Joe took another mouthful from the bottle. He actually sounded like he meant it to. Would wonders never cease?

"Yeah, that'd be right, you ARE an asshole sometimes Joe," Barry chipped in for the first time. I found myself agreeing with him. I'd always liked Barry. I suddenly found myself liking him a hell of a lot more.

"Yeah," I agreed, reaching for the bottle. Joe passed it to me and I drank; then passed it back to Barry. The Jack Daniels was going down rather more easily now, it only tasted awful, it no longer tasted as bad as Mom's Chinese herbal teas. I was definitely buzzed. Definitely! Jesus, I was half-crocked.

"And Joe, we both know I liked what we did that night, so get over the saying sorry shit, okay? So let's just be real fucking clear about what happened. I really enjoyed you fucking me, okay. You were great and I'm not feeling sorry for myself at all about what you and me did and I fucking enjoyed it, okay! However, I am feeling very fucking mad with Steve right now. So just fucking stop the fucking waffling and fucking saying fucking sorry and fucking tell me, Joe, is that fucking okay fuckit?"

My voice was rising as I spoke and I was swearing a little more than normal. I think I'd actually just said fuck as many times in one sentence as I'd said the word over the entire rest of my life. It was going to be used more tonight for sure. I could feel it inside me! The rage wasn't exactly being bottled up! In fact I could feel myself starting to become un-bottled! I really wanted to scream and then kick something. Hard!

"I fucking well want to fucking know what Steve said, okay? I mean, fuck it, we both know what actually happened between us and I'm okay with that so fucking forget it, okay! What's done is fucking done, okay!"

Joe nodded. "Okay, okay." He paused for a second or two, visibly gathering his thoughts again. "Yeah, well, you told me you were gonna fuck Steve and back in the middle of last week Steve and I were having a few drinks. He kept asking me if I thought you were good looking and of course I told him I thought you were really hot..."

"Thanks Joe," I said dryly. Barry laughed. I glanced at him, gave him the cold-face look. He shut the fuck up. Good boy, Barry!

"And then he started rabbiting on about how it really turned him on to think about watching some other guy fuck you. I told him he was nuts but he kept saying he'd been reading this stuff on the web, stories on this really great website he'd found about guys watching their girlfriends and wives and stuff being fucked in front of them by other guys and it was a real turn on, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He kept saying he wanted to watch some other dude fuck you and then he wanted to fuck you after. I kept tell him he was crazy and to stop jerking himself, all those stories were just fucking make believe, guys like him jerking themselves off."

"Jesus!" I shook my head. I couldn't believe it. All that time I'd been thinking romantic thoughts about Steve and he'd been jerking off thinking about someone else fucking me while he watched. Bastard!

"Well, he was talking about getting you drunk and then getting another guy to come in and join you guys and fuck you. He wanted to bring in someone neither of you knew, maybe even a couple of guys, he said that was far more exciting, he was just about jerking himself off when he was talking about it to me."

"No shit, that's weird stuff man," Barry said.

"Yeah, that's what I told him, I told him Hayley was his for the asking..."

"Thanks Joe..."

"Hey, you were..."

"Was..." I snarled. If I saw Steve's cock again, he'd be lucky to keep it! Or his balls!

"Whatever. Anyhow, I told him he was fucking nuts but he just kept on and on about it. He just wouldn't stop and hell, who'd believe me if I told them? Would you have believed me Hayley?"

I thought about it and then, slowly, sadly, reluctantly, I shook my head. "No, you're right Joe, I wouldn't have believed it. I'd just have thought you were pulling a mean one on Steve." I would have too. Joe's sense of humor could be pretty shitty sometimes. Not to me, maybe, but to his friends, yeah. I wanted to cry.

Barry nodded slowly. "Yeah, I would've thought you were pulling a fast one too Joe, but, I mean, Steve? What the hell was he thinking..."

"Jesus Hayley, I really was trying to talk Steve out of it but even at the party he was still yapping on about it so I told him I'd help him out, you'd be really upset with him if it was some dude you didn't know."

"Well, yes." I was nearly in tears again. "So you volunteered, that was very fucking kind of you Joe."

"Uhh, really, I thought he'd change his mind, I was hoping he would."

"Joe, he sort of did change his mind, remember?"

"Uh, shit Hayley, he didn't, he had it all worked out, he told me what he wanted me to say."

"And you went along with it? I mean, you went ahead and played along with him and you fucked me Joe."

"Uh ... yeah ... but Jesus, Hayley, how could I resist, you looked so fucking hot and you wanted me to by then, remember?"

"Yeah, of course I fucking remember Joe. How could I possibly forget?"

I sat up and wiped my eyes.

Barry snorted. "Joe, you're an asshole." He paused, "but not as much of an asshole as Steve." He shook his head. "You know, thinking about it, I'd swear he was trying to pull the same thing tonight the way he was talking."

Joe and I both turned to look at him, then at each other.

"You're pretty fast on the uptake tonight Barry." Joe sounded as dry as I felt.

Except that I was crying.

"Fuck that Barry!" I was sobbing openly now, tears pouring down my face as I remembered tonight. How happy I'd been when I'd seen Steve at my door. How I'd thrown myself into his arms, how happy I'd been in his arms when we'd started making love. "How could he even think about me that way? That was me he was talking about, that was me he wanted somebody else to fuck." I was crying with anger and with sadness and with a deep sense of loss. It was as if something precious had been torn out from inside me, ripped from my heart, then crushed and destroyed before my eyes. I'd never felt such anguish before. "You know we've been dating for almost two years. I just don't get it. Why would he do something like that to me?"

I looked at Barry blindly. "Why?"

Barry's hand reached over and gripped my shoulder, my hand reached up to hold his. "Yeah, well, guys get excited about all sorts of stuff like that Hayley, maybe Steve just got carried away?"

"Carried away? ...He fucking planned it Barry! ... Fuck Steve ... just ... Fuck Steve! ... I mean, it's a big thing for a girl Barry ... he was going to be my first guy ... you know, all that special romantic stuff ... I loved him Barry ... you know, I even got fucking candles ... and instead all he was thinking about was some fucking stories he read on some fucking website and he wanted to watch someone else fuck me first because of that! WELL FUCK HIM!" The tears were pouring down my face. "And you know what makes it worse, for the last three weeks I've been tearing myself apart feeling bad about fucking letting fucking Joe fucking fuck me in front of fucking Steve. And it was all a big fucking head-fuck."

I looked at Joe, just about screaming now. "And as for you, the guy that likes fucking Chinese fucking virgins, what's your fucking excuse and it better be a good one or you are fucking as dead as fucking Steve's going to be."

Right there and then, I was so mad that I meant every word of it. I also knew right away why Joe did it. I mean, it's not difficult to figure. When a guy's cock is hard, he stops thinking with his brain. I don't mean to praise myself, but I am pretty attractive. If you like cute Chinese girls anyway! I may be flattering myself but I was pretty sure I knew why Joe had done what he had. It's called a hard dick! I sat there looking furiously at him, waiting for him to come up with a good fucking answer. Any fucking answer really. I was going to fucking forgive him, I knew it, but he was going to have to do a bit of fucking groveling first. Joe was looking at me. His eyes widened, his expression abruptly turned to startled. A crash on the window behind my head made me just about jump out of my skin. My head whipped around.

Jesus Fucking Christ La!

Half a dozen fucking drunk assholes were standing around laughing and making obscene gestures at me. One of them had just hit the window behind me with a big metal torch. He had it raised to hit the glass again. They must have thought we were making out or something. Either that or they were just doing their usual and making trouble. Joe was already starting the truck up. Well, fuck those fucking dicks and fuck running away. I swung the door open, slamming it into the closest one as hard as I could and jumped out.

"Jesus Hayley." Joe was tangling himself up in the cab trying to come after me.

"Oh fuck me!" Barry was throwing his door open but I was far faster. I had a good mad on and those fucking assholes were going to be on the receiving end of it.

"Hey, chink whore, you wanna suck my dick too..."

That REALLY pissed me off. I mean, I was mad before but that dickhead turned my anger to an icy fury. Did I mention I was wearing my Doc Martens? Maybe I did but I'm sure I didn't mention that the toes were steel-capped. When I snap-kicked that first fucking loud-mouthed jerk in the balls, I put all my pent up rage and fury into it. I kicked him so hard I lifted him off the ground. He didn't even scream. His mouth opened wide, his eyes bulged, his hands clutched at his balls and he sank to his knees, then folded over, jerking on the ground like a pithed frog.

Have you ever seen speed kicking? It's where you kick as fast as you can as many times as you can. I'm good at it. Good, fast and hard. Numbers two and three got snap-kicks two and three in the same place as hard as I could kick before they could move! Tae Kwon Do, remember. Concrete blocks! Balls are a little softer! Three down, three to go and I kept on going, not even bothering to look behind me. I knew Joe. I'd seen him in the odd fight. He'd be on his way and Barry was no slouch himself. They'd take care of the ones I left behind me.

Those other three were back-pedaling fast, one of them reaching behind himself. Gun? Knife? Whatever it was, he didn't get to it fast enough. I took him with a jumping snap kick to the jaw. I heard the crack as his jaw broke, some of his teeth shattered and a small chunk of tongue spun through the air. Messy! As I came down I hit him with a spinning back kick to the sternum, followed through with a roundhouse kick that broke his fucking arm and took his legs from under him just to make sure he went down. He hadn't even had time to scream. I also found out you can feel bones break. Even though Doc Martens! Number five was coming in fast now. He should have been running away but he wasn't that smart. He got a stomp kick to the chest for his enthusiasm, staggering him back a couple of steps. That gave me the space to follow through with a one two three combo kick that put him on the ground screaming.

"Hayley! Watch out..."

Barry's yell put me into a diving forward roll away from whatever it was he as yelling about. The roll let me see where the last one was. As I came up I back kicked hard and connected, bounced away, spun and skip-kicked forward with another snap kick, at the same time diverting the fist that was swinging at me, kneeing him in the stomach hard and switching to a rather brutal hapkido takedown using the punch he'd thrown to take him off-balance. The first time I'd ever done one for real. Hapkido is pretty nasty. As he folded over I gave him a followup knee strike to the face, rotating his arm behind and across his back, dislocating his shoulder and breaking his elbow as he went down into the ground screaming. I kicked him in the ribs for good measure.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers