Hayley's Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

"You want me to fuck you harder, Hayley?" He was smiling down at me, teasing me, holding himself still inside me, pressing himself into me when all I wanted him to do was keep fucking me, fuck me senseless. He knew what he was doing to me.

"Yes," I choked out at last, "yes ... fuck me Joe ... fuck me ... please Joe." I was tingling everywhere, feeling a slow heat spreading outwards from where our bodies joined. I wanted him to move faster, I wanted his cock to take me hard but he was still teasing me, still pressing slowly into me as I started to quiver and jerk beneath him, wanting more.

"Oh yeah Hayley, I'll fuck you." He started to move faster, harder, his strokes into me longer and deeper. I drew my knees back further, back as far as I could, until they were grazing his ribs, clutching at them, opening myself totally for him to take me, moaning softly as his cock impaled me again and again. Wanting his cock to thrust into me, take me, use me. Fuck me.

"Yes ... yes ... fuck me Joe ..."

He did. He plunged into me harder, so that now I was making wordless little noises, crying out with each thrust, my body melded to his, clinging to him, there for him to take and to use and to fuck. The pleasure of it was overwhelming, the sheer physical pleasure of his body on mine, having him inside me, sliding in and out of me, filling me again and again. The mental pleasure also, of knowing I was giving myself to him, that Joe was making love to me and it was my choice and it was just so fucking good.

He went on and on and on, varying his speed and his power, his hands and his body telling me what he wanted from me, his eyes looking down into mine, his lips crushing down on mine at times, kissing me delicately at others, sharing his breath with me, possessing me. I loved the way he looked down at me, seeing the pleasure and the enjoyment of me on his face, feeling his cock deep in me again and again, feeling myself absorbing those long hard thrusts, hearing my own soft cries, cries that those thrusts forced from me.

"Come in me ... come in me..." I heard myself begging him, wanting to feel his culmination, not caring about my own, only wanting to satisfy him, to feel his satisfaction, to give him his pleasure.

He smiled, kissed me lightly, totally in control of me. In control of himself. "Not yet, Hayley. Not yet babe."

I didn't mind. He could keep doing this to me for all eternity if he wanted. When he eased back and drew himself completely out of me, I gasped. I felt empty, abandoned. "Huh...?" I tried to recapture him.

Joe rolled onto his back, his hands holding me and lifting me and pulling me over on top of him and guiding me up until I straddled his thighs. Looking down, I could see his cock, erect and swollen, glistening with my wetness. Jesus, he looked bigger than he felt. How the fuck had that thing fitted inside me? But it had, I knew, and the knowing made my sex pulse hotly, wanting it inside me again.

His hands rested on the tops of my thighs where I straddled him, his thumbs sliding up and down my labia where I was so slick and wet, making me breathe come in gasps again as I watched him. My hips jerked at his stroking caresses, pushing myself at him, wanting his thumbs to brush my clitoris.

"I want you to come first Hayley; I want to watch you come just for me." His thumbs parted me and sank into my sex, pushing into me, stretching me. Opening me. Making me moan and shudder as I felt both his thumbs inside me. Fuck, how could he do that? How could he make me feel so helpless? How could I stretch like that for him?

"Whatever you want Joe," I moaned, absorbing that sensation of his thumbs inside me. Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck, didn't he know what that was doing to me? I saw his smile. He did. He knew.

I reached down to find his cock, hold it, stroke him, trying to tease him the way he was teasing me. He groaned as my fingers clasped him and stroked with jerky enthusiasm.

"Sit on me," he said, his hands lifting me and guiding me up to kneel astride him as his cock jutted upwards beneath me. I positioned myself over him and sank downwards, shuddering as that huge cockhead found my entrance, pausing, holding him as he pushed upwards against me where I was opening slowly to him. It was one thing for him to enter me. It was another for me to force myself down on him. He'd been big when I was beneath him. Like this it felt like a baseball bat between my thighs. He smiled, his hands gripped my hips. He pulled me firmly downwards. I felt myself opened, entered, stretched around his girth, his cock sliding slowly inwards and upward as I sank down. Down and down further, watching him slid up thickly inside me.

I paused with half of him inside me, leaning forward, my hands on his chest supporting my weight. God, he was just so big like this. I put that into words. "Joe ... how can it ... you're so big like this." Panting. I was panting.

He smiled up at me. "You can take it Hayley."

I knew I could, I had before. But doing it myself? That was something else. His hands took the decision from me, easing me down on him in jerks, my legs turning to jelly. Each jerking tug of his hands slid his cock further and further up inside me.

"Uuughhhhh," I heard myself gasp. He paused for a moment, then pulled me all the way down, seating me firmly on him. "NNUGGGGHHHHHHH."

"See?" He smiled cockily.

"Oh fuck." I could feel him pressing up against something inside me, It didn't hurt, but there was a pressure there I'd never felt before. Jesus, it was like he was inside me all the way up to my chest or something. Oh fuck. Fuck! FUCK! Joe's hands glided from my hips to my butt, stroking me, caressing me as I sat there panting, feeling, wanting to groan and lie back and have him fuck me. God, it felt so different like this. I wanted to be fucked so badly.

"Relax Hayley, just relax." Joe's hands ran back from my butt to my hips, my waist, slid upwards to cup my breasts and brush my nipples. "Like this, you're in control, how fast, how deep, how hard." He rested his hands on the tops of my thighs, his thumbs stroking my inner thighs. "Now you see those muscles you have here. Use them." He smiled up at me. "Ride me, Hayley. Ride me."

God, there was so much I didn't know. I'd always thought sex was, like, lying on your back and let the guy do the work. Kneeling for Joe and Barry had been good. Sitting on Joe like this, it was good too. What else was there I didn't know. I had no idea but I was sure Joe could teach me. And I knew I wanted to learn. I tried to smile down at Joe but all that happened was I moaned softly as I squeezed myself on him, enjoying the way his body tensed, his breath huffed out, his fingers dug into me. Okay, I knew Joe would enjoy teaching me. And I was going to be an eager student.

"Fuck Hayley. Do that again." Joe was definitely enjoying this.

Well, so was I. I did.

"Fuck!" Joe groaned, his fingers digging into my butt. God, I liked that.

"OOHHHHHH." I cried out, my head arching back, my body taut. I could feel my excitement growing in leaps and bounds as I sat on him, his cock buried deeply inside me.

"Move on me Hayley," Joe groaned, his hands urging me to lift myself. I did, rising an inch, feeling his cock slide a little out of me, pause, then sink downwards slowly, shuddering with pleasure as he sank into me.

"Yeah, like that Hayley," Joe groaned. "Don't stop..."

"Uh-huh," was the best I could answer. Words were pretty much beyond me as I braced my hands on his chest and started to move my butt up and down. God, it felt so good. Unbelievably good. I was in control, sort of. After a minute or so of jerky movements on him, I managed to find a rhythm, a slow rising and falling of my butt, lifting myself a couple of inches, then sliding down on him. A pause, and then repeating, slowly.

"Is that good?" I gasped. I hoped it was because it was good for me. Really really good. After a minute where I was getting used to this, I sat up straight, no longer supporting myself with my hands, using my leg muscles to raises myself up and down, feeling him in me, sliding into me, lifting myself up, sinking onto him again, squeezing him with my sex, milking him. I watched Joe as I rode him, enjoying the look on his face, his reactions, the way his eyes looked at me, looked at my body, my breasts, our joining.

He smiled up at me, his hands moving to my breasts, cupping them, stroking them, squeezing them, teasing my nipples. "That's it, that's perfect Hayley," he smiled. "Now put your hands on my chest, I'll show you something else."

I did.

"Now, don't go up and down this time." His hands slipped to my hips. "Go around, like this. You have to move your hips instead." He guided my hips in a circular grinding motion. Oh god yes.

"Christ Hayley, that's it."

I started to breathe heavily, almost groaning as I moved. It hadn't felt anything like this before. Somehow, his cock was rubbing against me at my most sensitive spot. He moved, he half sat up and twisted so his back was against that rock, moving me with him and now his mouth found one of my breasts as I rode him, his hands roaming my body, holding my butt, moving me now and then he began to suck even harder, my entire breast was in his mouth somehow. The sensations were incredible, I wasn't sure how much longer I could but my hips seemed to be on autopilot, working hard to get even more of him inside me if I could.

The only thing in the world that existed for me in that moment was Joe and his cock inside me as I fucked him, my butt circling, grinding myself against him, sobbing and moaning with the pleasure of it and now I could feel my orgasm approaching, the pressure building inside me, a wave growing and growing and growing, his mouth on my breast sharply accentuating the pleasure inside me. That suckling was so intense it almost hurt but I wanted it and I was moving faster, moaning, my hands clutching at his shoulders, the heat in me building and building as his cock filled me.

It came ... It came, my orgasm, sweeping through me in waves, sweet, lingering golden waves washing through me, holding me helpless as I rode them out, carrying me along, filling me with an ecstasy that was almost unbearable in its intensity. As they faded, I found myself still firmly seated on Joe, leaning forward slightly, my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance, just sitting there panting and feeling him inside me and watching his face as my sex spasmed and squeezed him. I wasn't even moving. I wasn't doing anything except sitting on him, absorbing the feel of him inside me, big and hard, filling me beautifully all the way up inside. I could feel him, feel every inch of him inside me.

"Oh Christ ... Joe ... oh Joe... Joe..." I smiled into his eyes. "I want to make you come now Joe." I was still panting. "I want to feel you come in me."

He laughed. "That won't be hard, Hayley."

"How do you want me to make you come?" I eyed him. I wanted to give him whatever he wanted. However he wanted me.

His lips quirked. "Talk dirty to me Hayley."

Huh? I'd never talked dirty in my life. Apart from asking Joe to fuck me, that is. I wasn't sure I knew how. But I'd try if that was what Joe wanted from me.

I squeezed him with my sex. I smiled. "Fuck me Joe ... I want you to come in me ... I want to feel you come in me Joe ... I want you to come so hard in me ... come in my cunt Joe..." I rocked myself up and down on him, harder and faster than I'd done before. This was for him, not me.

"I want you to fuck me Joe ... fuck me hard with that big hard cock ...pump it into me ..." I was moving faster, raising and lowering myself. "Squeeze my butt Joe ... Move me on you ... use my cunt ... Use it ... use it hard..."

"Fuck Hayley, oh fuck yes...yes..." His voice was strained, urgent, an urgency that sent shivers through me as his hands dug into my butt, squeezing me, moving me on him so that his cock surged into me, swollen, engorged, huge, thrusting hotly up inside me. The pressure of him in me was enormous and overwhelming and impossibly full.

"Come in me Joe," I moaned as he pulled me down hard onto him, "shoot that cum into my cunt."

He pulled me down again, down hard so that I groaned, feeling him butt up against my cervix, so deep inside me that it hurt a little.

"Yes," I moaned, "yes yes yes" and I knew he was almost there. Almost. I squeezed him with my sex, squeezed him as hard as I could, watching his face twist as he started to cum inside me. I could feel it. His cock throbbed, pulsed, his cum jetted out into me, a shotgun blast of thick semen bursting out inside me, another, another, one burst after another deep inside my sex, his cock throbbing as I did my best to squeeze him and milk him while he came in me, his body jerking and shuddering, gripped by a passion and a pleasure that fucking me had brought him.

Watching him, feeling him cum in me, seeing his face and feeling his body, feeling myself giving him that satisfaction, I loved that feeling. Loved knowing it was me, my body, that had brought him to this. That fucking me had given him that pleasure, that satisfaction. That my sex had satisfied his cock, that his cum was inside me, filling me. He spasmed inside me one last time, one last jetting eruption within me and then he was relaxing, his chest heaving, breathing hard. I smiled, staying where I was, just enjoying feeling him inside me, slowly softening and shrinking.

A long time later I rose of Joe and onto my back on the grass, enjoying the sun on my naked body. Joe rolled towards me, propping himself up on one elbow and looking down at me. We smiled at each other.

"I like you looking at me," I said simply.

"I like looking at you Hayley," his smile was a satisfied one. Slightly smug. "I've always liked looking at you, just, when you were dating Steve, I didn't want to butt in. But now that Steve's out of the picture..."

I knew where he might be going. I didn't want to hurt him, not Joe, but I didn't want him under any false illusions either.

"I don't need another boyfriend Joe, not right now." I stroked his cheek, feeling the bristles there, the strong line of his jaw. I loved his eyes, as blue as the sky above us. I could look at those eyes for hours. Especially when they were looking down at me the way they were now.

I smiled. "But I do want you." My hand found his cock, still sticky from our love-making I felt him stir as my fingers stroked him hard. "We can do the friends with benefits thing whenever you want Joe, just don't go all boyfriend-girlfriend one me, okay? I don't need that."

"Don't worry about it Hayley, I won't, but I sure do want to fuck you." He smiled. "Lots."

I smiled back. He was getting harder in my hand. I stroked him rather more firmly, squeezing him a little, long hard strokes. Yes, he was getting harder.

"Lots is good," I said, "lots and lots and lots." Like now. He was hard enough.

"Want to do it again right now?" I smiled. His cock did.

He didn't say a thing. He rolled over onto me, his knees pushing my legs apart. He looked down at me as my hand guided him to me. "Yeah," he purred, "now."

"UUUGGGHHHHHHH." His cock rammed into me. Hard. All the way. Easily. One of his hands slid under my butt, fingers splayed, holding me as he nailed me hard, pounding wetly into me. Long hard strokes that drove into me and made me feel every inch of him inside me as he fucked me.

"HHUUHHH ... NNUGGHH ... NNNNNHHH ... UUGGHHHH..." I could hear myself groaning with every thrust as I pulled my knees back, opening myself completely for Joe to use. To fuck. He was fucking me. Riding me and I was helpless beneath him and he wasn't slowing down, he was giving it to me, taking me.

I loved it.

I loved feeling him taking me so hard, as hard as he wanted. I loved surrendering myself to him, there for him to do what he wanted to me. I wanted to tell him that, I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings and my total enjoyment of what he was doing to me. But when I opened my mouth ...

"UUUGGGHHHHHHH... NNUGGHH ... NNNNNHHH ... UUGGHHHH..." All that came out were those helpless groans as he rode me.

He wasn't kissing me, he wasn't saying anything, he wasn't caressing me. All he was doing was pinning me to the grass and fucking me hard and I loved it. Loved his cock pounding into me. Loved the wet noises my sex was making. Loved feeling his body on mine. And when he came, I loved that too, the powerful humping of his body on mine as his climax approached, the jerky thrusts as he lost control, the way his body heaved against mine as his cock pulsed inside me, his cum spurting into me for a second time that afternoon.

I hadn't expected to come myself, but feeling his semen spurting into me was like a switch being flicked. My orgasm came out of nowhere as I felt him spurting into me and in an instant I was squealing and sobbing as my own climax broke over me and then both of us were clinging to each other, sobbing for breath, glowing in the aftermath.

It was Joe that moved first, rolling of me to lie on his back on the grass.

"Fuck, Hayley," he breathed. "Oh fuck."

"Good huh?" It was more of a giggle than anything else.

"Yeah."

"I thought so too." Oh fuck yeah. I did. Totally.

Then I sat up. God! This was getting to be a habit. I'd actually bought those condoms for a reason and I still hadn't used any.

"What?" Joe looked at me.

"I bought some condoms," I said ruefully, feeling his cum oozing out of me as I looked down at myself. Okay, let's make that flooding out of me onto the grass. That wasn't something they told you about in sex education classes. "And I didn't ask you to use them."

Joe grinned. "I told you at Claire's; with you I don't want to use condoms Hayley." He swept me back down onto the grass and kissed me. A kiss that I returned enthusiastically. "Fucking you feels much better without those damn things."

"Those damn things stop me from getting pregnant, Joe," I said when we came up for air. "Now I gotta go to the pharmacy again and get some more morning-after pills. I'm going to be on first name terms with the pharmacist soon. Anyhow, I better get home soon or Rachel'll start to worry."

"Okay, I'll run back with you. If you'd like me too?"

"Of course I would, Joe. I'm going to jump in the river first though." I looked down. Jesus, there was so much of Joe's cum. I needed a really good wash.

"Good idea," Joe grinned, taking my hand. "Come on."

We waded in. The water was freezing. It hadn't felt this cold last night. Not to me anyhow.

"Fuck!" I squealed as my butt hit the water and I sat down in that fucking ice-cold river. Up to my neck. That water was freezing. I must have been mad last night. Or drunk. I didn't go swimming this time.

"Ohhh fuck its cold." I squealed all over again as I washed myself. Jesus, I was going numb. I was. "Next time we do it down here you can wear a frigging condom, I don't want to do this again."

Joe made a mistake. He laughed. When he was standing next to me. I looked up at him. He saw my face and started to step back hurriedly. Too late. A quick leg sweep and he was sitting next to me. I looked at him neck deep in the river beside me. I grinned as I slid around and straddled him, sitting on his legs, my arms around his neck. The water seemed warmer now.

"Hey, Joe."

His hands cupped my butt. "Hayley?"

"That was great last night and just now, but don't go all lovey-dovey on me, okay." I looked into his eyes, rubbed my nose gently against his, enjoying his hands on my butt. "I mean, I don't think you will, but I just wanted to be clear, coz I got a date next Friday and I don't want any shit about me and other guys, okay."

"Got it." Joe kissed me, but I still wasn't sure if he got it or not. Guys were weird like that. I'd seen it with my friends. They could run around and date as many girls as they wanted and everything was cool and they were dudes. But if a girl dated around, they got jealous and called her a slut. Amongst other names. Well, the first guy that said anything like that about me was going to find his balls kicked up to where his tonsils used to be.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers