Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brightened my day when you called. Now how you going to pay - cash, card, or..." He left the question hanging.

"Pussy" said Hazel.

Darcus laughed a low bass rumble. "Day's just getting better and better. I'll take my payment in advance - got a cot in the back." He led them through to a back-room with a table and a couple of chairs along with a low bed. "Liked what I saw the other night - care to remind me."

He gave a little gesture with his hand and Hazel began to remove her clothing. No discussion or argument. She began to strip for a man almost old enough to be her grand-father. Darcus was no adonis, just a man with a belly on him, his dark-skin contrasting with his short-cut grey hair and beard. No wonder he was looking self-satisfied. His eyes were drinking in my wife's every movement, every area of her skin exposed to his gaze. Some part of that interest was no doubt professional but not much.

"Oh yeah - thass real nice, just like I remembered it. Bring your fine little self here."

She crossed the couple of steps to him and immediately a big black hand was cupping her ass-cheek. "I remember this tight little backside," he said, "real sweet." Then he slapped it and laughed as Hazel jumped a little. "Hold steady - like to see this pretty pink ass blush a little." He smacked her butt another three times, not particularly hard but just enough to make the skin show a darker shade of pink. After the first I saw Hazel bend a little, pushing her backside out, presenting herself as a target for him. He noticed too and he nodded.

Then Darcus turned her a little and dropped his head down to suck on Hazel's left breast. His mouth left another red mark on her pale skin. Then he playfully flicked at her nipple piercing. "I can guess where you got that. Come to me and I'd have something more appropriate. We maybe talk about that later. These not the biggest titties but they is nice and perky - just like I like 'em. Wanna see how much old Darcus likes what he sees?"

She didn't reply. Instead she just put a hand to the front of his trousers. She gave a little giggle and looked into his face. "Oh, it seems you like it a lot..."

"Levy been talking you up. Time to see if he been talking right. You know what I'm wanting."

She immediately began undoing his belt and then his trousers, pulling them and his shorts down to reveal his cock. Maybe eight inches, already hard. I'd have been coming in my pants by then but clearly this wasn't Darcus's first time taking a girl into that back room.

Hazel stroked his cock with her hand, feeling the solid flesh and its warmth. She looked at it and smiled. "It's beautiful. I can't wait to have you fuck me."

"Best get to sucking it then honey, make sure old Darcus is good and hard. Then I'll give that tight white pussy just what it's needing."

She set to work with a will. Sucking and liking and teasing the Black shaft. From the base to the tip, nuzzling her face into his hairy heavy balls, working him with her tongue, lips and hands. Paying attention to every inch of him before pushing her mouth down onto him, taking all of him deep into her throat. Pulling off and stroking him hard, using her own saliva as lube.

"Levy wasn't lying. You got some skills. On the table there. No - on your back, head to me."

Hazel obeyed and Darcus eased her towards him so her head hung over the end of the table. I knew what was coming. Darcus stepped forward and pushed his hard cock into her open mouth, lined up to allow him maximum access. He pushed half his cock home, filling her mouth. Her hands came up and each wrist was grasped by one of his own hands. Darcus was taking charge and I knew how much Hazel would have been loving that. He pushed her hands back and down only releasing them to take a firm grasp on each of her exposed breasts. His thumbs were moving and teasing her nipples. I could imagine how he was feeling them growing against the skin of his thumbs. I gave up and unzipped as I watched.

"Not quite a hand-full," mused Darcus, "but I'm loving them long nips. They crying out for attention. That right you little ho?"

"Hmmmnnnnn," said Hazel, her mouth full of Black cock. It sounded like an affirmative.

His hips were moving back and forward at a steady pace, nothing frantic but just claiming her mouth as his. His big hands groped and squeezed the flesh of her tits and then he eased back. He tapped the head of his cock on her mouth until her tongue emerged to play with him. His head turned towards the camera.

"You just filming? Lose those clothes and help your friend out."

The camera was carefully put down where it had a view of the table and the cot. Then, after a minute or two, Joanna was there, naked. She moved to the other side of the table and her head dropped between Hazel's legs. They moved a little before they were caught in Joanna's strong grip.

Darcus moved back to man-handling Hazel's tits and fucking her mouth, pushing in a little deeper now. My wife was getting pink in the face, struggling to balance her excitement with her need to relax, not to gag as he pushed inexorably deeper and deeper.

"UUUUuuuuuuuRRRRGgghhhhhh." Darcus paused as Hazel's whole body seemed to shudder.

"Yeh - you doing good here girl. Work that pussy, get it nice and wet for me." He paused and roughly squeezed Hazel's breasts. "Get this one a fine big pair of titties like yours and she''ll be about perfect."

"I've been telling her that." Joanna's first words, spoken in her clear private school accent. A contrast to Darcus's Jamaican tones, almost as big a contrast as that between his rough dark hands and my wife's smooth pale skin.

"See she got rings - still with her husband?"

"Yes, he'll soon probably be wanking off to this."

Darcus laughed. "Thass how it should be. Little white prick gets a tissue while I get that sweet tight pussy. Thass what they call natural selection." He laughed again and then stopped with a delighted gasp. "Shit! I'm all the way in there and the little slut got her tongue working my balls. Levy WAS right about her."

He pulled all the way out, his big Black cock hard and shining with her saliva. "She's damn good but I'm not gonna be cumming in her mouth. Oh no. Get that pussy round here."

Joanna helped Hazel scoot round the table and then lie down onto her front. Then she moved out of shot and the camera moved. It focused in on a delicious sight. Poised above the edge of the table was Hazel's pussy. Bare and wet and as vulnerable as it was inviting. The camera moved up ss Darcus moved in. His cock entered the shot and moved forward to tap on the lips of Hazel's pussy, as if demanding admission. He then pushed his thick cock head along her pussy's entrance, stimulating her. Up and down twice and then he eased forward.

The movement was smooth and deliberate. His cock pushed forward into my wife's pussy. All with the precision of fine engineering - as if she had been made for him, made for his pleasure. Her hungry pussy took him into her and I knew how good that felt.

"Oh yeah. Thass what I'm talking about. Thass how you please a man." Darcus eased his hips back and then forward again, rewarded by a little mewl of contentment from Hazel. Then he started his rhythmn, using that big Black cock of his to enjoy another tight white pussy.

He had a firm grasp on her hips and the top of her buttocks letting her know that she was his, that she wasn't going anywhere until he's enjoyed her to the fullest. She was raising herself off the table, pushing her butt back at him, making herself available for every inch of that thrusting cock. Her hands were stretched forward gasping the other edge of the table and now she was gasping into the surface of the wood.

"Fuck me.... fuck me.... fuck me."

His big hand smacked her butt, hard this time. The pale flesh jiggled at the impact and she let out a little squeal, His hands tightened on her body and he began to fuck her hard, pounding all the way into her. His skin slapping against hers and sweat beads forming on his brow. No sound but that of their bodies meeting. Their world was concentrated on that point of contact. The big Black cock taking and claiming and fucking fresh tight white pussy. There was only one possible ending.

"On the pill slut?" Darcus gasped as he fucked her.

"Noooo," she almost wailed.

"Good," he said and gave a couple more almost vicious thrusts before he panted for breath and slowed his stroke.

I knew he had cum in her. However, he didn't want any doubt about the matter. He almost gently kept his stroke moving, making sure she was milking him of all his seed. Then he signalled to Joanna and the camera moved in close.

His cock, messy with their mingled juices, slowly emerged and left her well-fucked pussy front and centre. Then a pair of slim white fingers emerged to ease open Hazel's pussy lips and after a couple of seconds the camera picked up the cum deep inside.

"Thass how I like a pussy - white, wet and full of my nigga cum." His voice was deep and satisfied. "Now Joanna here can clean me up before we get that fresh ink on ya."

The fingers moved from Hazel's pussy to take a gentle hold on Darcus's still semi-hard cock. The camera went off.

***

He wasn't the only one that needed to clean off. Every time I watched that clip I tried to time myself to cum when he did. Every time it felt so good. So good. But not nearly so good as it had felt to Darcus and Hazel.

Working Girl

Did Levy ever lie to me? He may have done but I don't really remember it. However, that doesn't mean that he ever felt the need to be completely honest with me. Why, from his point of view, would he bother? At most I was a sort of walking ATM to be exploited while I stuck around. It stung, at times it stung bad, but I fooled myself that it gave me some sort of a stake in what was going on, some sort of agency. After all hadn't he said he wouldn't turn her out?

I was losing my wife. I knew that in my rational moments, the moments when I wasn't jacking off while watching her videos.

Especially those last two videos. The videos of Hazel and her friend Joanna with Darcus. Seeing the two lovely young white women competing to pleasure a fat old Black man as his reward for permanently marking them as sluts for the use of the Black race. God, what sort of a husband would see THAT and get hard?

Didn't I deserve to be losing her? To be watching her move ever more away from me and into her new life with her Black owner Levy and her beautiful dominant Black mistress Iyawa. I saw her on school days now and only on school days. She would arrive home on Monday evening and be with me until Friday morning. But for the requirements of her job would she still be with me at all?

The way things were going I might soon find out.

***

The reaction had become pavlovian. I would see the notification on my phone and I would begin to get hard, anticipating what I was about to see. I'd even found myself looking forward to Hazel going away. Knowing that then I might receive a new video, that she could at any moment be filming new material that I would get to enjoy.

Not that it came without a down side. The videos were intense but not necessarily what you wanted to see. Or worse - you could find yourself responding to what you thought you hadn't wanted to see.

This time I almost recoiled at just seeing the thumbnail and title. 'Teach-Ho earns Her Name' above a small image that looked horribly familiar. However, I couldn't resist clicking the image, setting the video in motion.

I hadn't made a mistake. Unfortunately. The first image was as clear as clear could be - a sign that I knew very, very, well. 'St. Dominic's (R.C.) Primary School.' The large sign that stood right outside the school where Hazel worked.

I noticed a rhythmic sound coming from the speakers. I knew what it was even before the cameraman strolled round the sign. Hazel had her hands braced on the back of the big free-standing sign while a Black guy hammered his thick cock into her from behind. The sign creaked and my wife moaned softly with each powerful thrust. The man was enjoying himself but he wasn't hanging around. Fucking in public like this had its risks and this guy knew it. He wore a scarf over his face so that he couldn't be recognised.

The camera moved in on Hazel's flushed face. "Whass your name?" asked the cameraman.

"Hazel...Reeve"

"What's your job?"

"Teacher."

"What school?"

"This one... St Dominic's."

"You got a ring on - this stud your husband."

"No."

"Who is he?"

"I... don't know... his name... I mean."

"Then why's he fucking you?"

"He wanted to... and so... he paid you to."

The cameraman gave a bass chuckle. The man kept fucking Hazel until a muffled expletive came from his improvised mask.

"Fuck... nutting in that pussy ho..."

"Yeah baby," cooed my wife, "fill me up with your cum. Give me all that potent Black seed."

She hadn't needed to prompt him. After a few moments he pulled out and Hazel spun to clean his cock with her mouth.

Satisfied he tucked it away and then produced a money-clip and handed five tenners to Hazel. "Fifty - as agreed." Then he walked out of the frame.

Fingers snapped and a gloved hand was held out from the camera. Hazel handed over the money. "Very good Ms Reeve", said the cameraman, "just like a good little ho should. Was he a good fuck? Did you get his name?"

Hazel giggled as she pulled down her tight short skirt. "No - I forgot. But he was a good fuck, it was exciting."

"You didn't need his name - you got what you needed didn't you?"

Her eyes were wide as she looked into the camera, they positively sparkled with intent and mischief. "I got his beautiful Black cock and his hot Black cum and... and his money."

"He'd have paid a lot more to take you back to his crib. He didn't like the idea of doing this in public but you did well there - persuading him."

"It was what you wanted - just like in the story. We had to do it right."

A laugh from behind the camera, the sound of a man who couldn't believe his luck. I'd realised a while back that it wasn't Levy. Now I knew who it was - Karl, her old student. His hand slapped her barely recovered butt. "This deserves nothing less. A fucking fine little white money-maker. Waste not to put it on the streets"

Now I knew what his second fantasy had been. Sitting in the back of the class and watching my wife, especially her ass. How many times had he imagined it. First fucking her and then selling her to a stranger. You could hear in his voice how excited he was. You could see in Hazel's face how she was loving exciting him.

He pulled her to him. I could imagine that she felt the hardness of his cock pressing against her. She wiggled out of his arms, giggling, and then turned her back to him and pushed her rear out towards him. She rolled her hips as she moved back, pushing her butt back into the bulge in the front of his pants.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "We need to get back to my place."

She kept rolling her ass back against him until she felt his hands grasp her. She looked back at him with an impish smile on her beautiful face. "You sure. You don't want to take me down the Commercial Road. Put me on the street - see what I can make for you in a night? Aren't you my pimp?"

"Maybe another time but now I need to fuck you, you hot little slut."

"Slut?" teased Hazel. "Maybe you're just my sugar-pimp."

Now he grabbed her roughly. "You fucking hot little whore. He pulled out a tenner and stuffed it down the front of her top. There - now its official. You're a fucking prostitute, a cheap little street whore. He shoved her round and back, her hands again finding the sign. A gloved hand grasped her skirt and wrenched it viciously. Hazel staggered as the material gave and tore. Then the camera dropped to the ground, where it lay still recording.

The screen was black but the sound still played through the speakers. My wife's soft feminine grunt and then the sound, once again, of the squeaking sign.

Finally her voice. "Yeah, yeah, fuck your little white whore. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard..."

The picture cut off.

My dick was hard as a rock but this movie was a disaster. It blatantly identified Hazel and if anyone she knew or who cared enough to complain saw it then she would certainly be sacked and possibly be arrested. It was so fucking stupid of Karl and of Levy too if he was behind it. But then, of course, Karl and the client weren't really identifiable. It was only Hazel who was in the firing line and the risk of discovery would have been attractive to her in her current state.

Only a couple of thousand views so far but I knew that would soon change. I knew how the clip would be downloaded and copied, how a video like this would spread on the internet. It was already out there and there was no way of putting the genie back into the bottle.

Levy must have known. He'd made his promise to me knowing that it made no difference. He'd enjoyed fooling me. My wife was a whore, a prostitute and it was because SHE wanted it. Karl had turned her out first but Karl hadn't the calm dominant ruthlessness that Hazel craved. I'd seen that when she'd called him a 'sugar-pimp'. Hazel had been in control and had enjoyed it but she didn't really want that. Her submissiveness would send her to the man who wouldn't let her be in control. The man who would give her what she craved.

My intervention had only helped push her closer to Levy, tied the invisible bonds yet tighter. Pushed myself further out into the cold.

I was still pondering my defeat when my phone chirped again. This time, for the first time, a live message.

***

"You saw it." The voice purred out through the speakers and into my ears. I couldn't help it - my cock stiffened again, despite my misery of a moment earlier. Even on my phone screen she looked amazing - so striking and strong. Just as she had the first time I had seen her - on the clip filmed at Levy's club.

I swallowed, my mouth felt dry. "I saw her, Iyawa." I didn't know what else to say.

The Black woman scowled. "I don't let white boys use my name, none of you can even say it properly. I expect you oyibo to call me Mistress - you hear me?"

Even her scowl was magnificent. Her words sent shivers down my spine and seemed to send most of my blood from my brain to my dick. My hand found my engorged prick and I began to wank.

"Yes mistress," I almost panted.

Her scowl intensified. She was wearing her dark glasses but I yearned to see her eyes. I knew that they would be magnificent. "You oyibo are all the same. Unable to control yourselves. Put your hands where I can see them." Her mouth framed the words deliberately and deliciously. How I yearned to feel those beautiful lips on my hard cock.

Reluctantly I held my hands up - only then, having stopped, realising the shame of my prior lack of self-control.

"I want you to bring your little whore of a wife here after her work on Friday. Presuming that her job lasts that long given her whoring around. She will tell you the way."

"Hazel normally drives herself Mistress," I said stupidly - as if Iyawa didn't know that perfectly well.

The Black woman gave a sigh - the sigh of an adult trying to communicate with a particularly dense four-year-old. She leaned into her camera and lowered her sun-glasses to look directly into the lens.

Her eyes were everything had imagined. Almost amber in colour, intense and strong and powerful like the woman herself.

"I want YOU here - you understand effizy Brikito? Don't you want to come to meet your mistress?"

She was so beautiful, even if that beauty was a hard beauty, even if those eyes were clear and sharp and calculating.

It had to be a trap, how could it be anything else? Iyawa didn't hide how she felt about 'white boys.' But yes I did want to meet her, to experience her beauty and her personality without a screen between us.