Hazel X for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I cared about "historical eras" right then. All I was conscious of was Wendy's sudden sense of urgency and my responsive arousal.

Put it this way, I went into that back alley like shit off of a shovel. (Please excuse my earthy Yorkshire terminology; us Yorkies say it as it is. We've probably less decorum than your average inhabitant of anywhere else on the planet . . . No, scrap "probably".)

Where was I? Oh yes, dragged into an alley strewn with empty crisp packets, discarded fish and chip wrappings and a zillion crumpled silver" trays from takeaways of every conceivable variety.

Pretty much like any other alleyway in West Yorkshire, then. Maybe a lot smarter than some . . .

Now is the time for complete honesty. I'm conscious that I keep claiming experiences were the best ever . . . and feel free to add your own superlatives . . . but those snatched minutes in that shitty alley were . . .

Were . . .

As you may recall, my previous experiences were solo else with (fucking useless!) men. Within three or maybe four seconds with Wendy I came.

Yes, no hesitation or debate about it, she instantly achieved results my home alone efforts could not even dream off.

How could she do that merely above the belt!

How could she know what I wanted even better than me!!

But she did. She knew to infinity and beyond!!

Perhaps needless to report, I didn't complain. Being there with her, having her hand inside my blouse, on my tummy was great.

Jaysus, I thought yet again. Her bare fingers on me felt so good. What on earth was the feeling of all of her going to be like?

Yes, tomorrow night, when we were alone together, both naked and . . . and . . .

Promise to God, the very idea of being naked with Wendy made me swoon. Except we were both fully clad and in a seedy alleyway.

And somehow her hand had slid upwards, onto my boobs.

Yet another confession time, this one as positive as heck.

No human contact had ever remotely approached the effect her hand had on my breasts. My nipples were up like thimbles and my panties weren't merely soggy or flooded, they were drenched. Intriguing warm trickles were meandering down my inner thighs.

If I'd been capable of speech I would have encouraged her. Hungrily munching on her mouth as I was I said nothing, hoping that my grip on her so-sexy ass would convey the message.

Inexperienced as I was, I knew I needed more.

And Wendy was the girl to give me more. That wasn't just a guess based on her being the best kisser in the world; it had lots to do with every last atom in my body.

All of them were exploding with sexual energy. Every last one of them!

Soon Wendy's hand was on my bare leg, seemingly tracing the trickles of my excitement. Then it was moving up, under my short leather skirt before landing with pinpoint precision on my crotch.

Make that the soggiest crotch fabric in the whole known universe.

And Wendy was infinitely better downstairs than up. After maybe three seconds I came again, not just once but twice. Then her hand was exploring once more, deftly delving into my ruined underwear, her bare flesh now directly on mine.

For information only: I kept myself tidy down there, shaving regularly, leaving no more than a very thin landing strip. Not that Wendy would have known about my elegant patch of short hair. Her hand was coming from the other direction, well below and burrowing deep in another direction.

Oh me oh my, she was stroking me all the way down my clitoral hood and along my swollen slit. I had never been so turned on . . . so positively electrified . . . and several more cums swiftly ensued.

Muscles I didn't even know I had flexed and . . . reluctantly . . . relaxed. Flexed and relaxed . . .

Ultimate confession time: if I hadn't plugged my mouth with hers I would have screamed to wake the dead. As it was I grunted through my nose and gripped her ever tighter, enjoying every last second.

At some stage . . . don't ask me to measure in terms of time or orgasms . . . Wendy's fingers slipped inside me; two of them, at an educated guess. And weren't they knowledgeable! She had half a dozen rhythms and twenty different speeds. And all the while she was varying her attentions her thumb (well, I assumed it was her thumb) was rotating directly on my clit.

Forget everything I previously said about "best ever" and the likes. Wendy took me so near to heaven I was afraid.

Yes, with her in me and on me I was cumming constantly, and peaking ever higher into the bargain.

Fortunately logic was lost to me. Being mildly afraid of the final climax was an abstract concept. If I'd properly considered it I wouldn't have been afraid, I'd have been terrified.

But . . . and thank God . . . I didn't properly consider anything. Instead I clung on and enjoyed the ride.

Afterword

It's a good job I was immune from turning into a pumpkin. It was twenty to three by the time we got to my house. Cinders' magic carriage would no longer have been roadworthy.

Stopping a hundred yards short of my gate we kissed goodnight, less passionately than we had done before, but making the most of it all the same.

'Tomorrow,' said Wendy as our lips reluctantly parted, 'well, later today, actually. Are you still on?'

That question made me think about our skirmish in the alleyway. It had been plenty dark but our eyes had adjusted as we went along. When we stopped kissing, fingering and whatever I could see Wendy in great detail as she raised her hand to her mouth and delicately sucked on each digit.

'Delightful,' she'd murmured, 'best vintage I've ever tasted. I can't wait to drink direct from the bottle.'

That made two of us!

I laughed. 'Remember the bullshit I came out with about school on Monday . . . forget it. Let's meet up in The Pride this lunchtime then spend every last minute of the weekend together, mostly in bed.'

And that is precisely what we did.

Maybe I'll tell more anon but, for now, adieu.

As for female allure vanishing after that very first time . . .

No way José!

Watch this space!!