He Aims, He Shoots, He Scores Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

“Get ready to eat it.” Carol shouted as she served the puck. Beth smashed it back and it flew off Carol’s paddle and into the air. I watched it fly by Mark’s ear as Betty continued to stroke my hard shaft.

“OUT! We win!” Beth yelled.

“I don’t think so! It’s a do over.” Carol yelled back. This game was getting nasty.

Mark was holding the puck and looking at me for a judgement.

“Not me!” I yelled back. There was no way I was going to get into this. I already had my hands full or should I say Betty had her hands full.

The game was locked. Neither Beth nor Carol was going to give in. As they stared at each other I felt Amy’s hand touch my thigh. Her eyes were looking at her mother’s hand molesting my prick.

The game was stopped and everyone was looking at me for a decision. “Let Betty decide.” I said chickening out.

Betty looked up and said, “Age has its privilege. DO OVER.”

Carol smile as she returned the puck to the table. She hit it so hard I was glad it didn’t leave the table. The puck bounced so hard off of Mark’s paddle it flew back into her goal.

“GOAL!” Beth yelled.

I could tell Carol was totally pissed. She turned and pointed to her bra. We watched as Bill’s shaking hands moved behind her to release her clasp. His face turned red as he pulled the bra down off her naked tits. Carol wiggled her boobs and moved over to pull down his shorts. Bill tried to turn the other way but Carol wouldn’t let him.

Amy’s hand gripped my thigh tighter as she watched her brother’s shorts moved down over his boxers. His prick was tenting straight out in front of him.

“Better watch that thing.” Carol said as she slapped it downward. Bill’s face got even redder.

I pulled Betty hand from my crotch and stood up displaying my bulge as well. All three of the guys were in the same condition so it didn’t matter where you looked.

Amy and I took the paddles and waited for Mark to serve. The puck moved back and forth for at least ten times before it again hit my paddle and flew off the table.

“We lose.” Amy was quick to say. “No honey. It’s a do over.”

“We lost.” She said again.

I knew she was anxious to lose. I thought about objecting but my body agreed with her. I pointed to my shorts. She dropped to her knees behind the table as she unsnapped my shorts and pulled down the zipper. No one else could see as she pulled the shorts over my bulge. As one of her hands lowered the shorts her other hand moved up to curl around my rod. I was so close to cuming and didn’t want to make a mess right now. I grabbed her hand and pulled it away. She stood back up and stuck her chest out at me.

“Yeah sis, take it off.” Bill shouted as my fingers released the small clasp between her mounds.

My eyes moved down to see her budding treasures as I pulled the straps to the side. Her nipples were long and hard. She turned to show her creamy mounds to Mark and Bill. I was as proud as she was.

Amy and I walked to the sofa in only our briefs and panties. As Carol walked back she grabbed my ass. I grabbed her’s back and she squealed.

Everyone was laughing and excited as Carol and Bill got ready to serve. If they lost they would be the first to be totally nude.

Bill wanted to win enough that he took over their side of the table. He made some great stops.

I watched as the puck traveled at light speed and realized Betty was stroking my prick again. I turned to smile at her when I noticed she was out cold. I looked down to see Amy’s finger wrapped around my shaft. Since Betty was out I slipped my hand under Amy’s arm and slid it up her thigh. She opened her legs as my fingers brushed against the damp spot in the middle of her crotch.

Beth was watching my hand out of the corner of her eye. I saw her glance my way and heard the puck enter their goal.

“BETH!” Mark shouted.

“Sorry, I was distracted.” She said watching Amy’s fingers circle the tip of my prick.

Beth pointed to her bra and I watched Mark’s eyes as he displayed her goodies. Bill’s body was paralyzed as her full creamy white mounds were exposed.

“Geez.” Mark said as he pulled her bra away. Beth smiled and stuck out those babies for everyone to appreciate.

“OK, OK!” Carol said loudly. “Take off his shorts.”

Beth took her time as she slipped her fingers into the waistband of his shorts. Instead of unbuttoning them she pushed down. I watched as her fingertips slipped inside. Although the shorts didn’t move pass his pubic hair her hand did. Mark’s eyes opened wide as her hand found his hard on. Her arm up to her elbow was now in his shorts and I could see her hand at the base of his stomach. She had her hand on everything he owned.

“THE PANTS!” Carol shouted.

Beth smiled as she pulled her arm slowly out allowing her hand to travel back up his rod. Her hand was sticky wet as she unsnapped his shorts and pushed downward. His bare prick was sticking out through the opening of his boxers as the shorts moved down. Carol couldn’t see because of the table. She moved around to the side and looked.

“Well put it back inside. We still have some more game to play.” She said.

Beth moved her hand to push it back inside but Mark beat her to it.

Amy and I moved our hands away from each other and stood by the table. Mark moved over to sit and I watched as Beth reached down to pull his prick back out of the boxers.

I hoped it would bother Carol as I said, “Well, just look at that.” Carol didn’t take her eyes off of me.

“Serve the damn thing,” she said.

I served and waited for a return smash. I stopped the puck and set up my next shot. I angled the puck off the side and almost got it through. Bill made a great save. I didn’t want to lose this game because I wanted to see Carol go down in defeat. Amy moved her paddle away in an attempt to lose but I got mine back behind hers just in time. “I want to win.” I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and shook her head yes. We concentrated on playing defense and suddenly a bank shot skipped off Bill’s paddle and into their goal.

“YES!” I shouted.

“Get naked baby.” I said pointing to Carol.

Carol moved closer to Bill and watched his young hands move into the waistband of her shorts. Her smooth ass appeared first as Bill pushed the shorts down to her feet. I could see Bill’s eyes looking up between Carol’s bare legs.

Carol smiled as she threw the paddle on the table. She moved over to Bill and grabbed his boxers on the bottom. She pulled hard and they dashed down his legs. His hard prick sprang out and almost hit her in the face. As she stood up her hand moved up and wrapped around his hard prick. Carol pulled Bill over to the sofa by her hand on his prick. I laughed as she placed him between her and Betty. Amy turned and gave me a hug. Her soft breasts crushed against my sweating chest. As I looked down at her cute ass her lips moved up to mine. Her lips opened and her tongue moved out to meet mine.

Bill was panting as Carol continued to stroke his young missile. Bill looked at his mother and noticed she was out cold. Carol whispered something in his ear and he looked at her and shook his head “no”.

I watched as Carol moved next to Betty and pulled her blouse up off her arms. Bill’s eyes got big as Carol unsnapped her sister’s bra allowing her massive mounds to spill out. Carol’s fingers released her shorts and were trying to pull them from under her unconscious body.

Finally she looked up at Bill. “Are you going to help me?”

Bill looked at me and I just smiled. He moved down off the sofa and helped Carol pull Betty’s shorts from under her hips. Bill moved back as Carol was able to slip her panties off by herself. As Carol pulled the panties off her feet her hands moved up to take each of Betty’s knees. I watched as Carol slowly spread Betty’s legs. Her hairy mound opened showing us the pink lips and dampness inside.

The finals of the Air Hockey Championship came down to Amy and I against Mark and Beth. I tried not to be distracted by the action on the sofa as I got the puck ready to serve. I smashed the puck against the side, which gave a double cushion angle towards their goal. Mark saw it going into his goal and threw his paddle to stop it. It worked. The puck nicked the side bar and bounce out.

“Great save Dad!” Beth said as she hit it back towards Amy. The puck kept moving back and forth and I noticed they were not hitting it to my side. They were picking on Amy.

As the puck went the other way I whispered in Amy’s ear. “When I say shift move to my side.”

After a few more shots her way I yelled, “Shift”.

Amy jumped in front of me and I swiftly moved in her place. The distraction took them by surprise as I smashed as shot between their paddles into their goal.

“WE WON!” WE WON!” Amy and I yelled as we hugged each other tightly. My hard-on pressed against her covered bush as she her arms moved up around my shoulders. She lifted herself up by her arms as she wrapped her legs behind my hips. Her pussy was now pressing directly against my prick. My hands moved behind her to pull her cute ass tighter against me.

I had forgotten about Beth and Mark and looked over to see Mark standing and only the top of Beth’s head as she knelt next to him. I watched as her head moved slowly forward and back. She was giving him head I thought as I pulled Amy’s panties down from the rear. She unwrapped her legs as I pulled the panties down and off. As her arms stayed locked around my neck I pushed my briefs down my hips and off my legs. As I stood back up Amy’s legs again wrapped around me although this time there was nothing stopping my prick from moving into her brown bush.

As I laid her back on the table I looked to the sofa to see Betty’s naked form lying back with her legs wide open. Carol’s head was moving up and down Bill’s shaft as he sat next to his naked mother. Carol’s stopped her blowjob and pulled Bill’s prick to the side until his body was directly over Betty’s form. Carol’s hand directed Bill’s prick until he was aiming directly into his mother’s pink opening. The tip of Bill’s prick touched her wet lips and Carol’s hand released him. He couldn’t stop his body as his hips lowered his pulsing shaft into her wet cave.

This was like a dream I had last night as I looked over to see Beth moving back on the air hockey table as Mark moved up on top of her. Amy moaned the same time as Beth as hard pricks entered their warm nests. I moved my head up to see Mark’s face as our hips provided the driving force as we fucked our daughters.

As I pumped my meat into Amy she whispered in my ear, “It’s OK I’m on the pill.” I smiled, as I didn’t hold back my passion. All it took was one look on the sofa to bring me over the edge.

Bill was pounding his body down to his mother who was now wide-awake. Her arms were locked around his hips as she pulled him into her. Carol’s hand was moving over Bill’s prick and her sister’s pussy.

Amy’ s fingers grabbed my back as she screamed, “OH YES, DON”T STOP, NOW, NOW, NOW!” I was right behind her as I pulled her cute ass closer.

I fell to my side to prevent crushing Amy. She moved with me as my prick stayed in her creamy wet pussy. My eyes closed as I felt her soft body lying on top of mine. Most of the moaning and grunting sounds were finished although I heard Carol’s soft moans as she touched her own pussy on the sofa.

I finally felt Amy’ body pull off of mine as she whispered. “I’m going over by Uncle Mark.” Who was I to complain?

As I listened to Carol the sofa I felt Beth crawling across the Hockey Table until her head was next to my hip. I looked up to see her stomach slid over my face. As I felt her mouth suck in my semi-hard tool she lowered her dripping pussy onto my face. As we gave each other head I bent my head back to see Amy’s body sitting on top of Mark’s. Her hips were moving up and down his shaft. Beth had become a great head giver as she took me over the edge again. Finally, I had to pull her lips off my exhausted shaft.

She looked at me and said, “Let’s do it again.”

I fell off to sleep on the Air Hockey table and woke sometime later to find the room empty. I could hear noises upstairs and grabbed my clothes. I had my shorts on as I entered the kitchen to see everyone stark naked eating dinner. Betty was on the phone and smiled at me.

Amy turned to look at me and said, “No Clothes, House Rules.” She unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them and my underwear down my legs.

Betty hung up the phone. “Well, Tony and his family will be here tomorrow.” Tony is Betty and Carol’s brother. My wife smiled as she sat down next to Mark and moved her hand to his lap.

“I told Tony we have a new Air Hockey Game and Carol and I were going to kick his ass.” She said as I watched her arm moving up and down over Mark’s stomach.

“Jean, Tommy and Ashley are coming as well.” Jean is his wife and Tommy and Ashley are his 19 year-old twins.

“Tony is on my team.” Carol said loudly. “Oh no, he’s on mine.” Betty yelled back.

“Tommy’s on my team.” Amy yelled before Beth could. “It’s OK, I want Ashley on mine.” Beth said with a smile.

I noticed Beth’s hand was beneath the table and her arm was directed to Amy’s lap. No way, I thought. I moved to their side of the table and could see Beth’s hand between Amy’s thighs.

I smiled as I looked into the refrigerator. “What’s for dinner?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers
12