He Doesn't Love You

Story Info
Son and Mom finally do it.
1.3k words
4.36
119.7k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at home with my Mom. Dad had just left again on another of his so called business trips. I knew my mother was upset with Dad leaving once more. I was just eighteen when all this happened. I hadn't left for college yet. Mom was in the bedroom where she worked on her laptop computer. I could swear I heard her crying in there. I walked into the room and I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Dad doesn't love you anymore Mom," I said to her.

My mother swung around in her chair and looked at me.

"Of course he does Alec, he just has a busy job and he has to travel," she said to me.

I could see tears running down her cheeks. Mom was trying to put up a good front.

"If he really loved his us, he would be around once in awhile," I told her.

I hated to admit this this to myself but my Mom was getting me turned on. Whenever she was vulnerable like that, I had sexual thoughts about the both of us. It didn't help that I was standing in front of her and my crotch was at eye level with my Mom's face. My cock was starting to rise in my pants. My Mom looked at my bulge and then she looked up at my face.

"I love you, you know that don't you Mom?"

I think my mother was confused at seeing my cock like that. I just couldn't control myself another minute. I reached for the button on my pants. I unsnapped it and then unzipped as well. My mother sat frozen for a moment or so. She could clearly see my cock being held back by my briefs. She shocked me when she reached over and pulled my underwear down. My dick came springing out. I was pretty hard already.

"Suck on it Mom," I told her.

I held my breath until Mom reached out and took my cock in her hand. She leaned in and took my rod into her mouth. God, that felt so good. Mom went slowly up and down my shaft. One hand was on my balls, the other hand was gripping me at the base of my dick. If I wasn't hard before, my mother soon had me at my full length. I had to make her stop. I was afraid I was going to blow my load too quickly if she kept that up. I lifted my Mom up from the chair. I began to undress her there at the computer.

In a few minutes we were both naked. I sat down on the chair. My cock was standing straight up. Somehow Mom was able to climb over top of me. It was like a balancing act, both of us on that chair together. Mom lowered herself onto my prick. I then pushed up into her hot pussy. I kept thinking to myself to go slow. I didn't want to get too excited and cum in my Mom in just a few minutes. My mother controlled the action. She was working her tight muscles around my stiff cock.

Mom's tits were right at face level now. I leaned in and began to suck on one nipple then the other. Mom had medium sized breasts. I tried to take as much of them into my mouth as was possible. I also used my teeth to chew on the tips of her hard nips. Mom was going faster now. She was slamming down hard onto my dick. I had her stop for a moment. I lifted my Mom up and I carried her over to the spare bed. I placed her onto her back and we went on fucking from there.

I was able to pump my dick into my mother's wet pussy much more easily. Mom strapped her legs around me and I gave it to her as hard as I could. I stretched my legs out and gave her all eight inches of my dick. Mom was crying out and begging me to fuck her. There was no talk about my Dad anymore. My Mom was all mine now and I planned to keep it that way. Thankfully I was able to last a long time that day. I probably gave it to my Mom for well over an hour.

Mom's pussy was going into spasms. I knew she was having one orgasm after another. All that tight gripping around my cock brought me close to letting go. I never thought about whether I was supposed to pull out or not. I just couldn't do it. I drove my cock into Mom a few more times and I exploded. When Mom felt my hot cum she screamed. I was pumping and shooting streams of my seed into Mom's belly. I can tell you that I never had a sexual experience like the one with my Mom.

It seemed like I creamed my mother for nearly fifteen minutes. I finally felt spent and I slowly withdrew my cock from my Mom's pussy. Our love juices came spilling out. I looked down to see my white seed leaking down my Mom's ass crack. Mom pulled me down to her body and then we kissed. I then heard how things were with my Mom and Dad.

Mom said that her relationship with my father was pretty bad. She suspected that not all of these trips were business related. She thought he was seeing other women. She swore she smelled perfume on my Dad's clothes. It didn't help that Mom and Dad no longer had sex together. When I came onto my Mom, she gave herself to me freely. Seeing my cock bulge pushed her over the edge.

Mom cleaned herself up and then came back to bed. She took me in her mouth once more. This time there was more room on the bed to mount me. She got on top and her pussy lips met my mushroom. I pushed down on her hips and Mom moved down to the base of my dick. I was pumping up into my Mom's belly. I reached up and felt her tits once more. I squeezed each melon hard with my fingers. Mom said to fuck her as hard as was possible. That is exactly what I did.

I didn't have any cum left but it didn't matter. Mom bobbed up and down my hard shaft. I told Mom from now on she was mine alone. I wouldn't share her. My Mom must have been in a fuck frenzy. She said she only wanted my big cock from now on. She would never fuck my Dad again. I know how crazy it must sound but I had to have my Mom's pussy all to myself. Mom had more orgasms and she even squirted all over me. Each time she squirted her body shook uncontrollably.

I kept thrusting up and tried to push my Mom over the top. I somehow managed to give her a small amount of my cum but this time was all about my Mom's urges. My father was away for some days. Each day was spent in bed. I gave my Mom cock in just about every position we could think of. My mother even let me give her anal. I had to lube up my dick and then I entered slowly. I finally got all of my cock up into my mother's bottom. God, was she vocal as I fucked her ass that day.

Mom said she hadn't been taken like that in years. I gave her a creamy load to remember the first time we had anal together. Mom and I have talked about what will happen when my Dad finally shows up. She said she might tell him that it is over between them. I didn't want to ask her where that leaves the two of us. I do know I want to continue having my Mom as my lover.