He had a Plan to Make Me his Sissy

Story Info
They used a playbook to turn me into a sissy.
7.7k words
4.71
18.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've often wondered if sissies were born or made. I mean I know some of us required guidance and encouragement to put our first panties on and service a real man. A few of us got that encouragement from our wives and the proper guidance from her lover.

Take me for example. I no longer have to worry about pussy. For that matter, I have no need to buy new men's underwear. All that man stuff is behind me; gone forever. Thanks to my wife and Frank, I saw the light and shed my phony facade of manhood and accepted what I was meant to be. Believe me when I tell you that I love myself more now that my inner sissy has been freed.

What I didn't know then was that Frank and Cindy had a secret plan, a playbook if you will, to turn me into something useful. I remember it like it was yesterday. Remembering was easy after I found Frank's handwritten instructions to my wife on how he and Cindy planned to make me a cock craving sissy. It started like this:

STEP ONE: "Cindy, the following are instructions that will turn your husband johnnie into the panty wearing, cock worshipping sissy he was meant to be.

The first step is to wear him down, break his spirit. Get him to accept his short comings as a man. Humiliate johnnie often. My guess is the humiliation will arouse him. Let others know he is not a real man but a male with a little dick. Be stern at first. The more he accepts his limitations, the closer he is to being a sissy."

It began innocently enough. Well, it was me who was innocent. Cindy, my highly sexual wife complained about the size of my dick. I understood. She was right. My dick, when erect, was and is no larger than my ring finger. Her disappointment stemmed from not only my lack of size but also my lack of stamina. After hearing her complain long and loud, she relegated me to eating her pussy and self-masturbation.

I found that SPH can be arousing if you let it. I learned to become erect whenever Cindy would complain to some visitor about my lack of manhood. She had me wearing very small and extremely tight bathing suits, yoga pants, Spanx, and would tease me into erection so that others who noticed would see I have a tiny dick. "You see what I have to put up with? Mom told me not to marry johnnie. Did I listen? Hey johnnie, drop your pants and show our guests what you're packing."

I would blush in humiliation and yet my little dick would grow hard. Little by little her disrespect for my manhood would grow until I began to feel less than a man.

STEP 2: "Once he understands he no real man, pile it on. Assign him household chores, those once of the feminine nature. Once he understands his role has changed, take control of his orgasms. If I'm right, the little dick soon-to-be cock sucker will welcome your control. johnnie will respond by being more attentive to you and your needs and happiness the longer his orgasms are denied."

Cindy came home from work one evening. Tossing me a slightly heavy but small bag she announced that there would be changes. "johnnie, I think you may be masturbating too frequently. I've decided to place you in chastity, baby. I know, I know, you don't want your little plaything to be locked away but your tears will not prevent me from locking your dick up. Oh, baby, please stop with the whining. Just put it on and give me the key. And don't worry. I'll reward you with orgasms for good behavior."

Her promise to reward my behavior convinced me that chastity wouldn't be so bad.

She laughed seeing me struggle to put my little dick into the smaller cage. "Ice yourself down, johnnie."

I asked if she would help but my wife shook her head no. "I am not going to touch that little dick anymore, johnnie. It's a constant reminder of what I'm going without. Oh, and speaking of going without, you are now required to go without your clothes when home."

I asked her if I could dress if we had company. "Yeah, maybe. Depends on who's visiting. I'll consider letting you hide your shame."

And she was right about me being more attentive to her. After only a couple days of being locked in my tight "guardian", I began to do things that I'd normally leave to my wife. You know, little things. Doing dishes became meal preparation. Folding my clean clothes morphed smoothly into me doing the laundry for both of us. Laundry was easy and I agreed that her lingerie should be carefully hand washed and hung to dry. I admit I loved the smell of her worn panties. But I also learned to love their softness, the delicate way they're made, the beautiful lace on the waist; things I never noticed before. Often, I'd wonder how they'd feel on me but then my dick would hurt from attempting to become erect in the steel tube.

Naked house cleaning was fun. I'd make sure the blinds were closed but Cindy decided to make a game of it. She'd open the blinds and pull the curtains to the sides so that passersby might see me vacuuming in the nude. She'd laugh and I'd giggle as I pranced hurriedly past an open window while doing my chores.

She surprised me one day by gifting me a beautiful pinafore. What was not to like? The floral pattern, the lace on the sides, it was both beautiful and useful. "Wear that when doing dishes, baby. That way I can still see that sexy fat ass you have."

STEP 3: "Have him jack his pathetic dick while company is there. By now he will do almost anything to cum. Make him look at you and whomever else may be present while he beats off. Have him promise out loud to eat his sissy discharge. It's important that he use the words, "sissy discharge." The goal is to convince johnnie that not only is he useless as a male, but what seeps out his little pecker is also useless."

The first time I was rewarded with a jackoff session, Cindy demanded I eat my own sperm. "That's the only way I'll allow you your beat-off reward," she insisted.

It wasn't that bad and seeing me lick my seed from the palm of my hand pleased Cindy. Pleasing her that way, she rewarded me more frequently until I began to look forward to tasting my seed.

Our neighbor just happened to be her girlfriend. I was not permitted clothing when Janice visited. Just knowing she was coming over made my dick strain against the stainless steel. The ridicule and embarrassment that accompanied her visits were legendary. But if my behavior was acceptable, Cindy would toss me the key and allow me to debase myself in front of them both. When she said I had to promise Janice I'd eat my sissy discharge, I hesitated, but only for a couple seconds. Janice laughed watching me tug on my little boner and lap my discharge from my hand. At first, I found it very disconcerting but the more I masturbated for the women, the more I looked forward to that reward.

STEP 4: "Now that he's eating his own sperm, it's time for him to taste a real man's seed. Get him to agree that you need the old feeling of a man's cock. Pout, complain, blame him until he agrees to allow you a lover. Then, make it his responsibility to contact me and ask me to fuck you."

I've always wanted to make Cindy happy. So, when she started to complain about not being fulfilled as a woman, I understood. I suggested a dildo which she considered and quickly discarded as a viable substitute. "It's not the same, johnnie. I'd miss his hot body pressing against mine. I'd miss his kisses, his sucking my nipples while feeling his deep thrusts."

"I can suck your nipples, Cin," I volunteered.

"Not while your face is planted in my pussy, silly."

I couldn't argue with her logic. "What do you suggest?" I asked.

"Oh, um, never mind."

"Come on, Cin. Tell me."

"No. I better not. You'll throw a hissy fit if I did."

"What if I promised not to get upset?"

"Is that a promise?"

"I swear, honey. I won't get upset," I said crossing my heart.

"Well, if you insist."

I nibbled her clit. "I insist," I said knowing that I could not insist on anything.

She took a deep breath. "You know Frank?"

"I do."

"Well, his wife and he divorced. She told me he has a big cock but she needed more than a big cock which is why she left him. Frank is arrogant and demanding. He's a take charge kind of man. Unlike you, Frank is a real man."

"And you'd like to invite him to take care of your needs?" I guessed.

Cindy sat up abruptly and took my face in her hands and kissed me. "Oh, johnnie. You're the best husband a woman could have. Yes, baby, you can invite him over to tend to my needs. Thank you, so much my beloved."

I had knowingly walked into that trap. "Uh, do what? You want me to call him and invite him to come over and fuck you?"

"Well, it was your idea. Besides, if you call and invite him, Frank will know it's okay and you won't put up a fight."

Me put up a fight against a man like Frank? His 6' 3" height, his well-toned muscles against my thin short self? "But it wasn't my idea," I tried.

"Who was it that said we could invite him. You. It was you, johnnie, so you get to call him."

That was not a request. When Cindy makes up her mind, well, my dick is locked up, isn't it?

She handed me her phone and I saw that she had his number already on her contact list. I didn't mention it.

I dialed and as Frank came on the line, Cindy was unlocking my cage. It had been weeks and I'm sure she forgot her pledge never to touch me again. I needn't have worried. I held the phone in one hand as she brought my free hand down to my stiff dick.

"Hello Frank," I began. "I'm johnnie, Cindy's husband. Well, yes, that Cindy. Um, yes, she's here. Okay, I'll put you on speaker."

"Hello Cindy," Frank spoke to my wife. "How are you?"

"Horny," she giggled.

"Your hubby not performing his duties? johnnie, are you not pleasing your sexy wife?"

"I'm afraid not, Frank," I replied blushing.

"Why not?"

"I can't tell him that, Cin," I whispered covering the phone.

"If you don't, I will," she smiled. Clearly my wife was enjoying my discomfort.

I handed her the phone. Better to suffer the humiliation than to bring it on myself.

"johnnie has a small problem," she laughed.

"He has a little dick?"

"Oh Frank, you have no idea."

"Okay. Put your boy back on."

"Yes sir?"

"So why are you calling me?"

"We'd like to invite you over, Frank."

"Are you inviting me, johnnie. I mean it was you who you called me. Are you inviting me over?"

"Yes sir."

"May I ask what for?"

I could swear I heard a muffled laugh on his side. "I would like your help making my wife happy."

"Making your wife happy? Listen little dick. I don't have time to waste. Spit it out. Be specific. What do you want?"

"Come over and fuck my wife," I blurted out.

"Cindy. Is your boy hard and playing with his boner?"

"You know it, Frank."

"So, you want to see me fucking your wife, johnnie?"

My turn for a deep breath. "Yes sir."

"Did I hear a please in there?"

The torture was sublime. I nearly came when I surrendered. "Please Frank. Please come over and fuck my wife."

"On one condition. I'll need your help. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

"Okay boy. Run along and beat off while the adults speak in private."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

I left the room and stroked myself imagining Frank plowing Cindy through multiple orgasms. I came in seconds.

"Well, that was nice of you, johnnie. Inviting a man like Frank to fuck your wife. What kind of man does that?"

"But, you sa....."

"Shut up. I was kidding. You, you pervert you invited a man, albeit a real man to fuck your wife. Think about that while Franks big cock is touching me in places yours never could. Think about that when he empties his big balls in me, leaving you a cream pie."

STEP 5: "Nearly there, baby. When I come over, I'll have johnnie handle my cock. This will be a meet and greet kind of thing, getting him familiar having a real man ordering him about while he gets comfortable handling a man's cock. I'm particularly curious how your soon to be sissy husband will react when I let him hold my cock while you suck it."

"I'm so excited johnnie. Thank you for inviting Frank over to fuck me, baby. His cock is so much bigger than your little dick. I can't wait to see it, feel it, suck it."

I was watching Cindy prepare for Frank's visit and wondering how she knew how big his cock is. She made me go shopping with her to purchase new panties and sexy negligees. Her prompting a response from me about how Frank will love seeing her ready for him was humiliating. Worse still, she did those things in front of a sales lady.

When we got home, I just had to ask. "Er, um, you told me you never would suck a dick, Cindy. Remember?"

"Oh, I remember alright. Never have and never will suck a dick."

"But you just said...."

"I said I'll never suck a dick. Frank has a cock, baby boy. A real man's cock. Wait until you see it. You'll want to suck it too."

I inhaled quickly hearing that and Cindy laughed seeing my little boner jump. "But I'm not gay and you know it," I pouted.

"You don't have to be a faggot to suck cocks, baby. I mean being a homo would help, but you like my pussy, so you aren't gay. But sucking Frank's cock for him will show how much you appreciate what he does for me. I think it would be nice of you to ask him if you could clean his cock after we fuck."

I was speechless.

When I found the words, I told her no real man would let me suck his cock when a woman is there to do that.

"You'll be surprised, johnnie. That must be Frank at the door. Go let him in and offer him a drink. I'll be down in a minute."

I opened the door by standing behind it. Frank walked in like he owned the place. "You must be johnnie," he grinned.

"Yes sir," I said extending my hand.

Ignoring my hand, he asked where my wife was. "Where that sexy bitch you're married to, boy?

I couldn't help it. My dick grew hard instantly upon hearing him call me boy. I mean he's at my house on my invite to fuck my wife. If that's not bad enough, he's seen my little dick and how quickly it got hard hearing his insult.

Remembering what my wife told me and trying to hide my boner, "Cindy will be down in a minute, sir. May I get you a drink?"

"Scotch rocks. Make it a double."

When I returned with his drink, Cindy was with him. They were embracing and kissing with Frank running his large hand over her ass. I stood quietly by holding his drink and watching my wife respond to this big man. Cindy raised a leg and nearly wrapped it around his waist. I heard her whimper when his hand found her pussy under her new panties.

When they parted, my wife was panting, Frank was grinning at me. Winking, he took the drink and sat on the sofa. Nodding to the recliner, he told me I could watch but must not speak unless spoken too. "And don't beat that pathetic dick, either."

"Yes, sir," I said happy to be able to stay.

"Get me a glass of wine, johnnie," Cindy ordered.

By the time I returned, she was on her knees between Franks legs. She'd pulled his cock out of his trousers and, just like she told me, she was joyfully sucking it.

I placed her wine on the side table and went back to my spot to watch.

Frank was sitting back; drink in one hand, his other arm draped on the back of the couch. "Like a king," I thought. "He's getting what he deserves with a cock like that."

Although I'd only seen a little bit of it when placing Cin's drink down, I could tell it was massive. Compared to mine, there was no comparison. He did have a cock to be admired and sucked.

Cindy pulled her face off of Frank's cock and helped him remove his pants. Frank pulled his shirt off over his head without unbuttoning it; a move I thought was pretty cool.

When Frank was naked, I saw his cock in its entirety. Jutting out from his body at a 65-degree angle, it was a 7" long impressive specimen of manhood. I understood now why Cindy wanted him to be my surrogate.

I watched my wife take it in her hands and kiss the tip. I was so mesmerized watching her sucking that cock that at first, I didn't hear Frank calling me. "Dude! Wake the fuck up, johnnie. Come over here and help me out."

I had no idea what he wanted but I hurried over. Frank took my shoulder and pulled me to his side. "Hold my cock, boy. Feed it to your sexy wife. I want you to get the feeling like it's your cock."

When I hesitated, Frank took my wrist and brought my trembling hand to his cock. I wrapped my fingers around the saliva slick shaft and held it, pointing it at my wife.

"It's a nice cock, isn't johnnie?" she asked through hooded eyes.

"Yeah," I whispered. "It's very nice," I said feeling Frank's hand holding my bottom.

"Use your other hand to hold my balls up, boy, so Cindy can kiss them," Frank commanded.

I had to squat a bit, but I held his large churning balls, feeling Cindy's tongue on them. I hadn't noticed but my other hand was gently stroking his cock.

The slurping sounds coming from my wife as lavished Franks crotch were so arousing. This whole scene was more than I could have ever imagined. I felt I needed to say something. "Thank you, sir for letting me help you."

Frank grinned down at Cindy who was grinning back. Tussling my hair, Frank told me I was a good little helper and he'd let me help him some more as long as I behaved.

"I will, sir. I promise."

Not having seen it, I had no idea that I was progressing just as his playbook said I would.

I followed them into our bedroom where Cindy lay on her back. Her feet flat, knees bent and spread. Frank knelt between her open legs. Looking at me, he used his finger to summon me over. "Time for your help, boy."

I found myself on my knees beside the big man holding his cock once more. "Rub it up and down her cunt, boy. Get your wife ready to take my big cock. Imagine it's yours you're putting in your wife." The way he emphasized "your wife" was a cherry on top of the already mountain of humiliation Frank dished out so easily.

"Yeah, that my good boy," Frank complimented me on the way I used his cock to tease Cindy. I noticed his hand found my big round bottom again. I decided I liked it. Again, Frank allowed me to be a part of their love making.

"That's enough, johnnie. Stick my cock in your horny wife."

I watched him fuck my wife. I'd never seen a woman so delirious; orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. Perspiration glistened on my wife and Frank as his tight ass rose and fell. 20 minutes passed before Frank grunted he was cumming. His back arched, his eyes rolled back in his head as he pumped my wife's pussy with his seed.

Like a good trooper, I sat watching in rapt attention wishing I was a man like Frank. Funny as it may seem, I admired him for his manliness, his masculinity. And just as he told me, I resisted the temptation to play with myself.

When he rolled off my wife, I could see she was panting. Draping herself over his torso, she kissed her lover. "Frank, that was wonderful. You know how to make a woman feel like a woman."

Then she turned to me. "johnnie, I love you. You are a wonderful provider, but you can't provide me with a cock like Frank. I want you to tell me that Frank can fuck me again. Tell me and Frank."

By now I was so enthralled by watching my own live sex show that I wanted Frank to visit. "It's true," I began. "Sir, I loved what you did for Cindy. I am not equipped to provide her with the cock she needs. Please call on her whenever you have the desire."

"That's mighty neighborly of you, johnnie. Would you like to help me when I visit your wife again?"

I mean how could I answer that honestly without appearing to be gay? I enjoyed holding his cock. I felt part of their love making and besides, holding, I could pretend its mine. "If you'd like me to, sir," I blushed.

"No. Not good enough. I need to know if you, I mean if you, johnnie really want to handle my cock for your wife and me?"