He Let Them Have Me #03

Story Info
Daughters find out I'm a slut and dad is a cuckold.
4.4k words
4.67
245.4k
306

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers

Saturday the girls were having Cam's party at Gray's. Amber, Gray's wife, called and asked if I wanted to come over Friday night and help set up. I accepted the offer and said we'd be there after dinner.

"We?" she asked?

"Yes," I said. "We'll all come over and help."

"Hmmmm," she replied. "That should make for interesting fun. Bring your suits in case you want to swim or hot tub when you're done."

Her tone was weird. She was being sweet, but like there was a secret behind it. The secret both scared and excited me. I had figured if I'd gone over alone Gray would use me. Now I knew Amber would be there. I was tempted to tell my girls I didn't need their help, but they'd already said they wanted to come. I couldn't think of a reasonable story to make them stay home and admittedly really didn't want to.

Kyle asked why Gray wanted us all there. I told him That Gray suggested it. I could see that nervous excitement on Kyle's face.

I put my arms around him. "I can see that nervous smile on my little cucky's face," I teased him. "What kind of naughty things are going through your head?"

"I just wonder what he'll make you do," he answered. "Will he again take you in another room and use you while we all wonder where you are?"

"Hmmm," I said and I rubbed his cock through his pants, "You seem to like that idea. What else?

"I am scared wondering what our daughters think," he said. I could hear the catch in his voice as he went on. "That fear in the pit of my stomach keeps me on edge every time he sees them or talks to them. I sit in my office with a hard cock wondering what they think.

"I saw that vendor yesterday. He said he enjoyed meeting you and would love to see you again. It was so polite, like you had lunch with him. That was just funny, but then I had to tell him I didn't make the rules, that Gray did, the look he gave me, made me feel like nothing, but left me hard as a rock."

I was rubbing his cock through his pants I could feel that it was hard. I knew with the right stimulation I'd make him cum.

"Do you think your daughters will find out?" I started. "How do you think they'd feel knowing their father was a cuck. That their father was letting, even helping, Gray fuck me."

I put my face next to his and whispered as I rubbed him, "Do you think they'd wonder if Gray was a better fuck than you?"

I then noticed Cammy coming down the stairs. I knew she saw us, he hadn't heard her yet. She couldn't see my hand on his cock. I put my face next to his and whispered, "What do you think little Cammy would say if she could see or hear us right now"

As if on cue, Cammie said' "Good morning," and seeing me so close to him, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she giggled.

I could feel Kyle's cock throb against my hand. His eyes close. He didn't say anything. I could feel the wetness spread across the front of his pants. I kissed him on the cheek and said, "You'd better go change."

Then I said good morning to Cammy, "Well, I wouldn't say interrupting, after all, we can whisper sweet nothings anytime we want."

"Yeah, I guess you can," she replied. Where's dad going?" she asked as he slipped by her.

"Oh, he has to change. He's got something on his pants," I said.

Cammy grabbed some coffee and sat down for breakfast. "We still going to Gray's tonight?" she asked.

"We don't have to. We could just set up tomorrow morning if you want." I replied.

"No tonight's good. Tam can help too. Do you think he'd let us swim after?" she asked.

I laughed, "I'm pretty sure that all you'd have to do is show up in bikinis and he'd make sure the pool was full and you could go swimming," I said.

Cammy pouted, "I think I've met Gray enough to know that he's seen plenty of girls in bikinis and one more isn't going to mean a whole lot. The only reason he even pays attention to us is you. If you weren't there, Tam and I and all our friends, in bikinis, would be of no interest to him."

I thought about it. She was right. They were all younger and prettier. They obviously liked his attention even though it was not sexual. Well, I didn't think they thought it was sexual. The only reason he was interested in them is because of what they meant to me.

Was that a limit he was pushing? How close I'd let him get to my children? I was generally very protective of them, but the other day Cammy's ass was on total display to Gray and I did not step in to help. What was more interesting to Gray? Cammy's ass or my lack of action? In fact, there was almost no conversation at all about the girls after they left.

"Oh, don't be silly, " I said. "He likes you girls. After all, he played with you in the pool."

"Pretty much like little girls," she said. "It was fun. He's big and can throw us like when we were little, but that's kind of what I mean. We're little girls to him. Back to what I said before, if it weren't for you, he'd pay no attention to us. If 5 girls, he did not know, looking like us, showed up at his door in bikinis asking to swim, he'd say no."

She had a point. I changed the subject. "Amber's going to be there too."

"Oh cool," Cammy replied "I've only met her twice. Is she nice?"

Let's see, in my last interactions she called me a slut, watched me blow her husband on FaceTime, fucked her husband while I watched and masturbated, made Kyle cum on my ass, and had me eat Gray's creampie out of her pussy.

Well, truth is, she was nice about it. "She seems very nice," I said.

We all went about our day. It was after dinner we were supposed to go to Gray's. What do I wear? I thought. I'm going with my daughters. I know Gray likes sexy. His wife will be there and so will the girls. I picked a light blue casual sundress. No sleeves, zippered in the back. It came down mid thigh and showed off my shape. A lacy thong, bra, and flats topped it off.

Cammy came out in a short denim skirt. Not unusual for girls her age but not much coverage. With it a short T down to about her Naval. Tam was wearing very short shorts. You could see a bit of the curve of her ass. And a tank top that came ½ down her ass. They had thrown their suits in a carry bag. They looked cute like normal cute teenagers.

I was wondering if they wore cute underwear. I was wondering why I even thought of that. I was wondering if Gray would find me sexy. Or them sexy.

Kyle received a text from Gray telling him to come too.

We arrived at Gray's house with bags of party decorations. Amber met us at the door. She looked hot as usual but this time it seemed she'd gone a little extra. She was wearing a very short pink skirt with 2 zippers, one in the front and in the back both went from top to bottom. The skirt hugged her ass. She wore it very low on her hips and it barely covered her ass. It had a matching bustier that also had a zippers down the back and front. She had the front zipper undone to an inch below her tits. Obviously not wearing a bra. You could see almost everything but the nipples. She was wearing low wedges.

She hugged each of the girls. As she did the skirt slid up and showed ½ her ass. You could see she was wearing a pink thong. When she ended the hug she pulled it back into place as if nothing happened. When she hugged me, I could see the girls watching. After she did she adjusted her skirt again.

She took Kyle's hand kissed him on the cheek and said, "Your wife and daughters are very beautiful." Then she looked at them again, "Actually, the 3 of them together are pretty sexy.

Amber walked around the dining room, living room and pool area telling the girls they could decorate anywhere they want.

The girls both asked where Gray was. She gave them a smile and said. I've been keeping him busy all afternoon. I think he's still catching his breath.

The girls laughed. Cammy said, "Must've been quite a workout."

Amber replied, "With a man like Gray you have to give it a lot."

The girls laughed again.

Let's get started with these decorations. We can send your mom up to see how he's doing in a little while.

The girls looked at each other, then at their dad. Kyle kind of looked at the floor. Finally he said, "Let's start."

With 4 of us working, and Kyle carrying anything heavy, set up was done in 30 minutes. Amber asked the girls if they wanted to go swimming. They both said yes. Pulled out their bathing suits and asked where they could change.

Amber said, "Right here is fine. It's just us girls." The girls eyes turned to Kyle.

"Oops," Amber giggled. "I forgot about him. Kyle why don't you and your wife go wake Gray."

We looked at each other and headed up the stairs. As we did I heard Amber say, "Wow, now that's a hot little body." I'm not sure to which one.

When we got upstairs to Gray's room the door was partly open. He saw us come up. "Come on in" he said. He was naked. His cock rock hard. Both Kyle and I looked at it. He looked out the window. The girls were heading for the pool.

"Pretty girls," he said to Kyle. "Do you ever think about their tits or asses?"

Kyle didn't answer right away. Gray laughed. "It's alright Kyle, they're hot girls."

Gray turned to me and said, "You don't mind if I think about their tits and asses, do you."

I didn't answer.

"Do you," he repeated.

The thought of him checking out my daughters was making me jealous. It was also making me hot. I was proud of them, and if this sexy man thought they were hot, then they were hot. Also, there was something very wrong about talking about them this way that was turning me on.

"No, I don't mind," I said.

"Good," said Gray as he looked out the window. Then without looking at Kyle he said, "Kyle, do me a favor and take your wife's panties off."

Kyle went to shut the door.

"Leave the door open," Gray said. "Just take her panties off and leave them on the floor."

Kyle pulled up my dress and did as he was told. Gray was still looking out the window. There was a dresser in front of the window. He pulled me in front of him and bent me over the dresser. I could see the girls in the pool. They looked at me and waved. Gray got behind me. He pulled my dress up over my ass and started playing with my pussy.

"Kyle, come over here," Gray said. "Stand next to your wife so you can see the girls."

I was wet. I knew Gray was going to fuck me and the suspense was killing me.

Gray positioned his cock against my pussy and slid right in. He pushed me forward. I moaned. The glass was closed so the girls couldn't hear me. Gray started slowly fucking me. Every Time the girls were looking away, he'd give me a few hard thrusts.

"So," he said to me. "You have 2 very hot girls."

"Yes I do," I replied.

"Do you think they've been fucked yet?" he asked. As he did he thrust all the way into me.

I moaned, "I don't know."

"Don't you think it would be fun to watch them fuck?" he said.

A vision of the girls on their backs being fucked slipped into my mind. I came, Gray felt it.

"What kind of a slut would like to watch their daughters fuck," he teased.

"Me," I said. He started pumping me harder. I was watching the girls and every once in awhile they'd look up and see Kyle and I in the window. I couldn't tell if they could see my movement.

"Tell me if Kyle is hard," Gray asked.

I reached down and rubbed Kyle's cock through his pants. He was hard. I told Gray.

"Kyle, pull it out. Let your wife jack you off while I fuck her."

Kyle pulled his cock out. I wrapped my hand around it.

"So Kyle, when was the last time you saw your girls tits?" Gray asked.

Kyle hesitated. Then told a story of how he'd been walking past Tam's room once. She hadn't closed the door all the way.

"So?" asked Gray. "You stood and watched?"

Kyle admitted he did. I was shocked.

"Did you jack off after?" Gray asked.

Kyle just nodded. At that moment the girls looked up and waved us down.

"Tell Kyle about your daughter showing off her ass the other day," Gray said,

I recounted the story.

"You liked that I saw it didn't you?" he asked.

I had liked it. As I thought about it I could feel my orgasm growing.

"Fuck yes, I liked it, I wanted you to see her ass, part of me wanted to strip her right there" I said breathlessly as my orgasm washed over me.

Kyle came at the same time. He shot his cum all over the dresser.

"Go clean that up," said Gray. Kyle headed for the hall closet for a washcloth.

As he was on his knees cleaning he had a perfect view of Gray's cock pumping my pussy.

I felt Gray stiffen. I knew he was about to cum. Instead of pushing into me he pulled out of me. He shot rope after rope on my ass. I was sure some got on my dress. As he came one of the girls yelled up the stairs. Are you coming? I came again. As best I could I said I'd be right down.

I went to clean up, but Gray stopped me. He obviously had a thing for me having cum on me. Truthfully. I liked it. I was beginning to hope he'd cum on me just so I could feel it on my skin.

I pulled my dress down and reached for my panties. Gray grabbed them. He threw on some board shorts and we headed downstairs. When we got there the girls yelled for me to come for a swim.

My suit was in my bag. Amber had it. She pulled the suit out.

I took it and said, "I'll go change."

Amber stood up. "Nonsense," she said. We're all grown ups just put your suit on."

She walked behind me and undid my zipper. The girls looked at each other and then watched me. Amber pulled the zipper all the way down. Then she pushed the dress off my shoulders to my waist. My bra was completely showing.

Then she pushed the dress to the ground.

Cammy laughed, "I didn't know mom went commando."

I blushed. I just stood there. Amber undid my bra. It fell to the ground. I stood there naked, in front of everyone. Just like in my fantasies. My pussy was soaking wet. My nipples hard. I hoped the girls didn't see the cum on my ass.

Gray held up my panties. "She doesn't always go commando. I talked her out of these inside. They're cute though," he said.

I was still standing there naked. I'd made no move to get dressed.

The girls climbed out of the pool. They looked at Kyle, Amber, Gray and me.

Amber looked at them, laughed, and said, "Well, doesn't seem to be any need for a bathing suit now."

The girls laughed and grabbed me to throw me in. Cammy grabbed my hand and pulled. Tam got behind me and pushed. It was then I remembered I had cum on my ass.

They pushed me in the pool, Tam held up her hand and said, "Geesh mom, what have you got on your ass."

I had no idea what to say.

Cammy then said, "Gray? How did you end up with mom's panties?"

"Your mom and dad were in my room. These were on the floor. I picked them up."

Cammy giggled.

Tam looked at her hands and said, "Ewwww."

Cammy let out a laugh.

Amber then unzipped her top, it hung open still covering her breasts. "Well?," she said. "Is it suits or no suits?"

Cammy peeled off her top and said, "I vote no suit." She dived in the pool.

Tam looked at Gray and said, "No suits sounds good to me." She looked at him as she took off her suit. Then she slowly walked to the pool and sat on the edge.

Amber laughed and said, "Good choice." She reached for the zipper behind her skirt. I had no idea why. There was one in front as well.

"Kyle," she said. "Would you be a good boy and help me with this zipper?"

Kyle undid the zipper and the skirt fell off. She then shrugged the top off and was standing there in a little pink thong. She shimmied out of the thong and handed it to Kyle. "Here, hold this," she said.

She walked to the edge of the pool and sat next to Tam and started talking. I had no idea what they were talking about. Every once in awhile they'd look at either Kyle or Gray.

About 3 minutes later Cammy yells, "Gray, aren't you coming in?"

Gray stood up, took off his shorts and that amazing cook came into view. Cammy stared open mouth. He was only semi hard. It wasn't sticking straight out but you could tell what it's possibilities were. Gray sat on the opposite side of Amber. Amber placed her hand on Gray's thigh. His cock twitched and expanded a bit more.

Amber said something to Tam. Tam looked at me, then at Gray, then at her dad. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. At the same time I was anxious and on edge. I could feel the sexual tension in my body. Something was going on. They talked for a few minutes.

Then Tam slipped into the pool and swam up to me. "That wasn't dad's cum on your ass, was it? Dad was standing next to you the whole time wasn't he? Every time we looked up there we could see him."

It wasn't accusatory. It was just a question. I didn't answer. I could have denied it. I could have made a big scene and left. I didn't. I just stood there. I thought, now she knows, now she knows I'm a slut, now she knows Kyle is a cuckold. I had no idea what that would mean. Would she be angry with me? How could she respect me? The whole time I'm thinking this my pussy is burning. I just want Gray to fuck me so they can all be sure I'm a slut.

Cammy saw us talking. "What are you two so hush hush about?" she asked.

Tam and her swam away from me. Tam was talking to Cammy. Cammy, not as good with her feelings said, "No way." She looked at me, then at Kyle, then at Gray's cock. She giggled.

I had no idea what to do. I just stood there. Finally Amber called me over. I swam over standing in front of her and Gray. She stroked Gray's cock. It grew a bit more. I turned and looked at Cammy and Tam. They were staring in rapt fascination.

No one had to tell me what to do. I took Gray's cock in my mouth and started sucking it. It felt great. It felt good that the secret was out of the bag. They knew their mother was a slut, they knew Kyle was a cuckold. I felt like this is what I was born to do. I also felt deeply ashamed that my children now knew that I was a slut and Kyle a cuckold.

Tam wanted to test out what was going on. "Dad, she's really good at that, isn't she?" she asked.

Kyle nodded.

Tam went further. "So you like watching her do that, don't you?"

Kyle croaked a yes.

Tam asked Amber, "So is Gray her lover?" Meaning is Gray my lover.

Amber replied, "It's more complicated than that. Your mom likes losing control, doing what she's told. If Gray told her to fuck someone else she would. Try it. Tell her to do something."

Cammy and Tam talked. Then Tam said, "We've never seen someone fuck. Will she fuck Gray with dad watching."

"Of course," said Amber

With that Gray pulled me out of the pool and laid down on one of the big lounges. His cock was now at full mast. There was some precum on the tip. I wanted the girls to know what a slut I was. I ran my finger through the precum and then licked my fingers. God it tasted good. It tasted even better knowing I was being watched.

I straddled Gray. Amber grabbed his cock and ran it up and down my pussy to get it wet. It didn't take much to get him soaked. I couldn't take it any more. I wanted that cock in me. I wanted everyone to see what a slut I was.

Finally I said, "Stop teasing me. Give me that cock. You know I need it."

Amber guided into my pussy opening, I sat back and I let it fill me. As I did I shuddered and came. This was all too much. I started fucking that cock. I moaned with each stroke.

Cammy asked Amber, "Why do you let Gray fuck other women?"

"Amber laughed, "Are you kidding? Look how fucking hot that is. Tell me your pussy isn't wet just watching it."

Cammy still naked had her hand resting between her legs, she pulled it away embarrassed.

"See," laughed Amber. "And I know Gray. When he fills her with cum he'll have another load for me in 5 minutes"

The girls laughed. I was just fucking Gray's cock. I moaned as it entered me.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,223 Followers
12