He Made an Offer I Couldn't Refuse Pt. 06

Story Info
A gift, an evening out, and a romantic walk.
2.4k words
4.66
14k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers

Ralph and Justine plan a move and Justine adapts well to her life-style.

I paced nervously and impatiently. Daddy wasn't late, that wasn't the cause for my restlessness. You see, I bought my Daddy a gift that I hoped would show him how much I love him and relied on his guidance. I was anxious to give it to him.

I was wearing a flowing, floor length Damask silk robe. Underneath my robe I wore Daddy's favorite panties. Leopard print, they are high waisted, full back panties which I find so sexy and Daddy loves.

"I didn't know you like leopards Daddy," I said when he first presented me with them.

"Leopards are cats, baby. Cats are also called pussies. Those panties are to remind you that you're a pussy," he grinned. It became a standing joke between us. Whenever I wear them, I always ask, "Daddy? Would you like some pussy from your pussy?"

But tonight wasn't about that. Tonight, I would give Daddy 100% control over me for as long as he liked.

"Baby, I'm home," he called out entering our suite.

"How was your day Daddy?"

"I missed my sexy bitch," he growled grabbing me and pulling me close.

He held my fat ass as we kissed and embraced. Every evening was the same. Since Daddy had me resign my position and become a stay-at-home, soon-to-be wife, all I had to do was shop, exercise, and wait.

It is not an unpleasant way to live ladies.

Because of his negotiations with my ex-firm, I was rich beyond my wildest dream. I didn't have to depend on Daddy for anything. Still, I did depend on him for so many things that money can't buy.

The manly way he treats me is for other girls to envy. He is generous to a fault, caring and compassionate. But when the need arises, Daddy can easily push aside his love for me and quickly and forcefully attend to my deficiencies.

He works hard to make the perfect me.

Tonight is my way of repaying him.

I took his jacket and hung it in his closet. "Take a seat dear and let me fix you a cocktail," I said going to the bar.

"You look wonderful baby," he complimented me.

I handed him a scotch and knelt at his feet. I removed his shoes and socks and, what has become a ritual, kissed both his feet. "Daddy," I smiled looking up from between his knees. "I have a present for you. I hope you like it."

"You didn't have to get me anything baby. It's my job to spoil my girl."

"I know that Daddy and I love you for it. You spoil me so much I feel guilty. I wanted to get you something special. Something that shows you how I feel about you. About us."

I reached into my pocket and came out with something enclosed in my fist. I I stuck my arm out and opened my hand to show him a silver key. "What this for?"

Standing up I opened my robe to show him I was wearing his favorite panties. "Daddy, this pussy wants you to know I am completely yours. This is my gift to you."

I pulled my panties down to my thighs so he could see the stainless-steel cage I had locked my penis in. "I picked a size too small so that I will feel it always and will always be reminded that I belong to you. Only you have the ability to unlock me which I freely give to you from my heart."

"Baby girl, I am so pleased with you right now. You've given me the best gift I could imagine. I will treasure it as I do you."

He stood and took me by my hand and led me to our bedroom. He let me undress him as usual and he made tender love to me. We shared kisses and my tears of joy as he gently fucked me.

He bent down to nibble on my titties and it hurt. "Daddy they're sensitive for some reason."

"That's the hormones baby. Your titties are growing. Soon they're going to be blossoming buds of pleasure."

The cage did nothing to prevent me from cuming though. Daddy explained that his cock against my prostate was making me discharge and reassured me that I hadn't failed him. "You couldn't help it baby girl. I milked you. My cock against your prostate gland milked you like you're a fucking dairy cow. Hey, that gives me an idea. Whenever you hear me call out, "Where's the Beef," it's time for your milking."

Daddy has a wicked sense of humor.

He had me go naked for the remainder of the night so he could see my gift. Well, not completely naked. He had me put on some thigh high hose to accentuate my wide hips, fat ass, and caged dick.

We had dinner in the suite via room service. Although Daddy likes to show me off, we don't do that when the hotel staff are about. I scampered off to wait in the bedroom until the person delivering our meal had departed.

The Coq au Vin and salad were very good as usual and we eschewed desert. Daddy has me watching my weight.

My head was on his stomach as he broke the news to me. "We're moving to California baby. Mother's campaign is over and the election is Tuesday. Nothing for me to do here and no reason to stay."

I'd been kissing the head of his cock and holding his balls when he told me the news.

Now I stopped and turned my face to look at him.

"We're going to go out for dinner next Tuesday night. It's going to be either a celebratory dinner or post mortem depending on the outcome of the election. Mother will be there as will the whole team. I want you there too baby. Everyone is bringing their significant other or spouse as the case may be."

"What do you want me to wear Daddy?"

I always deferred to Daddy when it came to important decisions. When we go out or have company, my attire is always his choice. Always.

He thought about that for a moment. "You know that long, tight white dress with the slits up the sides?"

"Yes."

"That and white high heels and your pearls. Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Wear a garter belt and hose too. I want people to see my sexy girl."

My dick hurt, trying to grow in its confinement. "Yes Daddy," I breathed. "But won't people see the garter belt and stocking tops?"

" Hell yes they will. I want them to know what a sexy bitch I'm marrying. Oh, and wear your hair down too baby."

"What are you going to wear Daddy?"

"Not sure yet sweet thing. Don't worry your silly head about it. Just concentrate on what I want you wearing."

I love it when Daddy exercises his control over me. He has told me many times that I'm incapable of making the right choices and he's right. He says I'm lucky to have him do my thinking for me.

Please don't denigrate he or I for what I just said. While I can develop data bases and write application programs, there is little else I'm capable of sorting out on my own. And although Daddy can't program, there are so many things he is capable of that it is understandable that he considers me an airheaded bitch. He says I couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. He's probably right. I can see myself holding the boot up over my head so I could read what's written on the heel.

Daddy may not always be right but he's never wrong. I've learned not to care nor complain but be thankful for his guidance and direction.

When I slipped the white dress over my head and saw that my garter belt was indeed evident through the tight-fitting material as were the tops of my stockings through the high slits up the sides when I walked, I said nothing. It was the look he wanted me to have.

Looking at myself in the mirror I was satisfied with my efforts. I'd learned to apply my make-up almost as good as the ladies in the salon and was pleased with my appearance.

My black shoulder length hair was brushed perfectly.

I turned sideways and smiled at my reflection. The exercises Daddy insisted I do three times a day were having his desired results. My waist was narrow, my hips wide, My fat ass wasn't flabby anymore. It's now firm, round and plump.

The collagen shots Daddy had me get for my lips worked too. They were fuller and as Daddy says they're an inviting place for cocks.

Sometimes men can be so gross.

My titties were blossoming as Daddy said they would. The bumps under my dress showed I was developing breasts and that pleased Daddy. Mostly, I think, he was relieved that I was sticking to my hormone therapy.

Daddy placed my wrap over my shoulders and we left our suite for the Georgetown restaurant.

"It's going to be a special night if mother wins," I said to Daddy when we were in the cab.

"Baby, every night with you is special."

Filomena's was crowded but Daddy had reserved a banquet room away from the main dining room. We were treated like VIP's by the maître' D as he led us to the reserved room.

Like the cocktail party in the suite, people were gathered in small clusters talking quietly. The atmosphere in the room was one of high expectations for the election results. Here's the happy couple now," someone exclaimed and everyone turned to look at Daddy and me and applauded our entrance as though we were famous.

"All we need now is some orchestra breaking out in "Hail to the Chief," Daddy whispered. I giggled at his sarcasm.

We floated around from group to group, Daddy introducing me to those I had yet to meet and congratulating everyone on their fine work.

Mrs. D soon appeared, fashionably late as ever, surrounded by her coterie of body guards and doting sycophants.

The cocktails were flowing and it seemed as though no one was worried about the election results. "Dear," Mrs. D said as she led me to the table, "que sera, sera. If I had to worry over every little election, I'd have simply gone mad by now."

Daddy's mother sat at the head of the table. I was seated to her right, Daddy on her left. Servers addressed everyone's water glass and the head server took our orders. It was routine restaurant activity and really unremarkable except for the food which was divine.

Mrs. D, despite her denial of concern over the election was withdrawn most of the evening. Daddy and his team spent most of the evening going over their strategy and second guessing themselves on what should have done and what they could have done differently.

And always, they were looking at their phones constantly checking election results. Mrs. D's wouldn't be in until well after mid-night, hers being a West Coast election, but they wanted to see the early returns.

The entire evening was boring to me but I pretended to have a good time so Daddy wouldn't be disappointed in me.

There were some who weren't at our little soiree at our suite who wanted to congratulate us on our up-coming nuptials. One brazen gentleman hugged me and grabbed my bottom. "Ralph's a lucky guy," he whispered in my ear. His whiskey breath was horrible.

I was tempted to slap him but discretely grabbed his nuts and squeezed. "If you want to keep these, do not touch me again. Am I clear?"

He nodded and hurried off when I released my grip. A few minutes later I watched him saying good bye to Mrs. D and Daddy as he was the first to leave.

Mrs. D was ahead by a slim margin when we left for the hotel. She hugged me and kissed my cheek on the sidewalk before she and her entourage climbed into their limo and drove off into the night.

"Let's walk a bit baby girl," Daddy said taking my hand in his.

We walked through the cool night air and I hugged him close for warmth.

Out of the blue Daddy said, "I saw what you did to that old drunk baby. Want to tell me what happened?"

"It was nothing Daddy. He blew his boozy breath in my face and grabbed my ass. I squeezed his balls until he let go. That's all."

"My girl don't take no shit. Good for you baby. But if I caught him doing that to you there would have been hell to pay. Even if he's a close friend of my mother."

We walked together in silence. The half-moon shone down and what leaves hadn't fallen already were now making their final journey to the ground. Traffic thinned and Daddy turned and kissed me passionately on the M Street overpass. Rock Creek gurgled beneath us on its trip to the Potomac River. It was like a scene out of the movies.

Breaking our kiss Daddy looked into my eyes and softly said, "I'm sorry that happened baby. He had no right to disrespect me like that. Drunk or not."

"It's okay Daddy. I guess I should be flattered."

I held his arm as we continued our walk. "Mother really likes you Justine. I mean she really does. She never liked the girls I brought home when I was in high school and college but for some reason she adores my little sissy. Like me, she knows you're special."

"I like her too Daddy. She's so nice to me. She's so excited about our wedding too."

We walked on arriving at our hotel a little later. The doorman welcomed us with a smile, "Good evening Mr. Myers and Miss Justine."

In our suite Daddy let me help him out of his clothes. Opening his shirt, I was very surprised to see the key to my chastity cage on a chain around his neck. "Oh Daddy. That so sweet."

He took it off and handed it to me. "Release the Kraken baby," he said with a laugh. "You haven't had a real orgasm in a couple weeks. I want to watch you masturbate then fuck that fat ass."

Girls, if hearing that from your man doesn't give you a boner, I pity you.

I took the key and quickly freed my little dick.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers