He Makes Her Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had many fears. You probably know some yourself. Does she still love me? Is he better than I, bigger, sexier? Will she come back to me? What will become of us? They were a hundred furies tearing the flesh from my brain. However, the worst part was that I was aroused. It was humiliating — the ultimate assault on my manhood. The thought of another man fucking my wife made me hard.

"Just after ten, she texted me,

'We're leaving the restaurant now going to his place. I'm having a fabulous time don't wait up.

Luv'

I wrote her back telling her not to go that I couldn't accept it. I was afraid of what it would do to us. However, I didn't send the text. Not because I didn't want to, but because by then I knew it would do no good. The power had shifted. She was calling the shots. I could beg and plead, but she would do as she desired. That's the one thing they never tell you. When the wife is with another man, the situation is under her control."

He paused as the waitress brought our entrees. He flirted some more with her as he ordered another scotch.

"She arrived home well past 4 a.m." he continued "I was pretending to sleep. She headed straight for the bathroom. I could hear the shower running. She was in there a long time, but eventually, she came out and crawled into bed with me smelling of soap and still damp from the water. Gone was her makeup, perfume, and all her other date night accouterments. These had all been for him, not me."

'Are you pretending to sleep?' she whispered in my ear as her hand stroked my arousal.

"She was taunting me as she asked, 'Don't you want to reclaim your wife.'

"That set me off, and I grabbed her and pinned her to the bed. The jealous rage that had been building in me all night took over. "

"What is it? You want bitch?"

"I want my husband to fuck me," she said reaching up to encircle me with her arms and plant a hot wet kiss on my lips.

"I lost any restraint I had. I forced open her legs and pushed my raging hard-on at the apex of her thighs. She resisted laughing. 'That's it, show me who owns this body,' she said.

"I had trouble finding the opening. We had never made love this way before. We had been gentle, considerate lovers, but there was a passion and violence to this that was new. She had been with another man all evening and had come home, but not guilty and contrite. No, she was horny like some insatiable slut and mocking me. She was daring me to take her.

"I finally found her opening and pushed in a little. She was tight with arousal but slick. In my mind, she was slick from him although, in reality, she had lubed herself to ease the abrasions of the night of sex she had already had and to prepare for the sex with me, she intended to have.

"I forced myself all the way in and was rewarded by a cry equal parts lust and pain. Normally, I would have eased back, but not that night. I took her as hard as I could. It was exactly what she wanted. She was feeding the lust that she had built in another man's bed and easing her conscience by doing her penance in my bed.

"She orgasmed quickly and loudly enough that I feared she might wake the children. Her body went slack like a rag doll, but I hammered away at her until in my anger and pain, I filled her with my seed. When it was over, we cuddled together. All the conflicting emotions were gone, and we were at peace with each other. She whispered her love for me and held me tight. We didn't sleep but stayed that way until the children stirred in the morning.

"That Mr. Lancing is how it began for us. It hasn't always been easy, but no marriage is a complete cake walk. Ours is an unusual relationship, but it works for us. Now I think we should pay the bill and join Ann. She is waiting for us in the bar at your hotel. By this time, she is fighting off the advances of a number of determined studs and can do with our assistance."

He was right. The cab ride to my hotel took twenty minutes, and when we arrived just a little past ten thirty, Ann was seated in the bar at a small table. Two gentlemen were vying for her attention, but she was giving them no encouragement.

Allen walked right up to her and planted a big kiss on her lips and a possessive arm around her.

"Hey babe did you miss me?" he said.

"Always," she replied.

When we three were seated around a small table, Ann set out what she wanted from us.

"Matt, I hope we have been of some help to you," she began

"Yes, I'm not sure where I go from here but talking to you two have opened my eyes and broadened my perspective," I replied.

I saw her give a look toward Allen, and he gave her an affirmative nod before she went ahead.

"Allen and I think that we are ready to progress to a new type of relationship," she said but paused hesitating, and Allen stepped in.

"We or maybe I should say primarily feel comfortable with you. Perhaps it is the fact we share a somewhat similar situation. We love our wives enough that we must allow them the freedom others deny to their spouses," he said.

I wondered where this was all going. I was sure Ann had set out to seduce me and by this time I had no wish to resist, but I was still surprised by what came next.

"I've never been part of a threesome," Ann said, "Well never one with two men," she finished with a shy smile. Allen looked embarrassed but seemed determined to speak. "We've been looking for the right partner, a person that Ann found attractive and who I would not feel threatened by. I don't mean anything disparaging by that, but I think you and I can relate."

"You look a bit confused. We're asking you to share a bed with us," Ann said reaching across the table to cover my hands with hers.

"I got the point, and I think I'm willing," I said, "but do you really want someone as inexperienced in these matters as me?"

They both laughed as the tension was released. I hadn't rejected them, or worse made a scene, but I clearly had reservations. They apparently anticipated such a response.

"They'll be rules," Ann began, "First rule is that Allen will lead. I will be submissive to him. You don't have to do anything that feels uncomfortable and will be free to leave at any time."

Allen gave me a thoughtful look and said, "I did some same-sex experimentation in college. I won't freak out if we touch each other inadvertently. "

"I'm not homophobic," I replied, "but I probably have more conventional limitations then you are used to."

"No problem. We will be going very slow here," Allen said then he stood up and offered his hand to his wife. She took it, and we left the bar headed for the elevators.

We were relatively quiet as we headed for the suite I had rented. I had anticipated something between Ann and myself, but not this. I was feeling a bit awkward and some temerity, but there was also a charge of excitement.

I offered them beverages from the mini bar trying to play host, but Allen only smiled and said," relax my bitch will get it just tell her what you want."

I could see that Ann didn't like being called by the B word, but she made no protest and got us drinks. Then without being asked she began to strip. This was not a big suite. There was an outer room and a bedroom with a bath.

The outer room had a conversation area with two small upholstered chairs and a love seat. I took the nearer chair, and Allen chose the corner of the love seat closest to me so that our knees nearly touched. When Ann was naked, he ordered her to help him undress. She was a fine-looking woman possessed of a body a bit plumper than you would expect to see her dressed.

The biggest surprise was not her lush breasts, but the fact that she was completely bare between the legs. Her rather prominent lower lips were inflamed with her little clit poking out. I had not seen a lot of women naked and only Louise in a state of arousal. Ann's passion was clear and undisguisable.

She accomplished the task of striping her husband with little help from him. She was obviously well practiced in this regard. Naked Allen proved to be a typical middle-aged man with a better than average endowment. As to which of us was more blessed I couldn't say.

When Ann had us both naked, she knelt before us. This was a dominant businesswoman who ordered men around a boardroom. She had power and wealth, but now her head was bowed, and I could sense the humiliation that she was feeling. Allen was obvious to her discomfort.

He placed his hand below her chin and made her look him in the eyes. "Look at you," he said, "not so snooty now are you?"

She tried to turn away, but he held her head, "Matthew doesn't quite know this side of you. Why not tell him who you are?"

She tried to shake her head in refusal, but he reached out and caught one of her nipples and gave it a brutal twist. "Tell him what you are," he demanded as she gave a small cry of pain. I could see the conflict in her. She had not expected this. Allen had upped the game. He pulled down on her nipple saying, "I'm in charge bitch. Now speak."

"I'm Allen's whore!" she finally croaked out. I could see this admission had mortified her.

"Good. Now we can get down to business," he said taking his cock in his hand and pulling her head to him. She didn't hesitate but began to suck on his cock.

"I think that Matt is feeling neglected," he said.

She turned, and her eyes briefly met mine as she twisted first to caress then envelope my erection in her mouth. I was amazingly excited. Whatever trepidation I felt was gone. Allen had in moments reduced his wife to his whore, and I could see that while she was conflicted to be so exposed to me that she was incredibly turned on by the situation.

I needed to break the action or risk losing my load. I reached down and pulled her into an embrace on my lap. I took her head and kissed her full on the lips. A moan of pure lust escaped her. She was terribly turned on. I'm afraid; I was without pity, and I let my right-hand slide between her legs.

The woman was hot. Her heat could have fried an egg. "Careful," Allen laughingly instructed, "don't let her cum yet. She has a way to go before she'll be entitled to that pleasure."

He rose up and came behind us gently lifting her hair and planting kisses on the back of her neck. He let his hands come around first to caress her breasts and then finger her nipples. Her moans became more intense, but I backed off from her sex and let my palms slip beneath her thighs. I stood up pushing her against Allen. She was now sandwiched between two men.

It is remarkable the sense of power I felt. I knew this woman, respected her, and in a very real, aspect worked for her, but at this moment all the power was mine. The sex I understood was all about her. This was her fantasy, and her husband clearly knew her sexual buttons in a way that my own wife's were hidden from me.

Like a four-legged beast, Allen and I began to move toward the bedroom. Ann's legs were wrapped around me, and her lips locked on mine. We made it to the bedroom without falling and dropped as one upon the bed.

"Move up" Allen directed me, and then he pulled his wife down until her head was in my crotch. She began to blow me with a passion that I had never seen in a woman for the act, and Allen moved behind her parted her legs and with a thrust hammered himself into her. It took him three moves to gain full access, and then he was fucking her as she orally assaulted me.

He looked at me and said, "this is what she's dreamed of, but we are just beginning." He gave her ass a cruel slap, and in response, she raised her head and gave a little cry. As she did, our eyes met, and I saw the lust in hers. She looked down clearly embarrassed. At that moment, she was both beautiful and vulnerable.

She must have been close to orgasm for Allen paused and caught his breath. "I want to try and time this, so the three of us come together. Let me know when you are there, and I'll take her and myself over the edge. Just make sure she swallows your load. Tonight, she's my whore, and she swallows."

Allen said this while giving me a wink, she couldn't see. For her part, Ann intensified her sucking on my cock. She was so into this that I nearly laughed. I think I was beginning to take more satisfaction from the game we were playing than the sex itself. When I was ready, I signaled Allen, and he reached under his wife and flicked his fingers over her clit.

Ann erupted just as I began to coat her mouth with my cum. Allen gave a loud grunt as he emptied himself into her. We men settled down long before Ann did. Her orgasm seemed to rumble in waves through her. She began to try to twist away from us, but Allen was having none of that. He kept at her forcing her back into her orgasm until she collapsed in exhaustion.

Allen and I exited to the main room, and I sent for refreshments from room service. Allen produced some little blue pills and cautioned, "Don't drink too much I have a feeling it will be a long night."

He was right after about an hour Ann emerged from the bedroom dressed in only nylons and heels and crooked her finger at me. Gone was the submissive. The seductress was back. Once in the bedroom, she proceeded to push me down on the bed and fuck my brains out. When we were done, I noticed that Allen had come in. He waited for no invitation, but grabber his wife and proceeded to give her a long hard fuck.

When Allen was done, I was ready again, and so it went until near sunrise. We slept for a while, and when I woke up, Ann was exiting the bath in a hotel robe. She was makeup-less and looking fresh like an innocent school girl. Allen was just a step behind, but he looked entirely worn out, which was the way I felt.

"I think we have time for brunch, and then we can drive you to the airport," Ann said.

At the Airport, Ann gave me a big hug and a full-on lip kiss as if I were her husband going off on a trip. She was totally uninhibited about this. Allen began to shake my hand and then pulled me into a bear hug like some beloved friend he was saying good-bye to.

"Come back soon buddy," he said.

I suppose I should have been guilt-ridden as I boarded the plane, but I wasn't. For the first time since discovering my wife's infidelity, I felt light-hearted. The Lennons had given me back the self-respect that I had lost.

****

On the way home from Chicago, I thought seriously about my situation. I understood how Mr. and Mrs. Lennon had worked out their relationship, but I seriously doubted I could accept a similar situation. For one thing, I realized that Ann had shifted the normal power dynamic of a heterosexual couple. She was free to choose the course of the marriage, and all Allen could do was follow.

I loved my wife and had done so for twenty years, but I couldn't see me waiting at home while she was out with another. We had gone through the struggle and the rewards of raising two daughters together. In every marriage, there are times of joy and times of heartbreak. The test of the marriage and the couple is the ability to join together to overcome the trials of life. Louise and I had never failed to be there for each other but was that now all in the past.

I clearly saw the unique aspects of my own situation. We live in a society that no matter what moral platitudes it pronounces is very forgiving of female infidelity. When we don't outright blame the betrayed man, we make of him an object of derision. In my case the lovers were sympathetic. Their situation was difficult. They had only a brief few hours each week together. They were burdened on one side with an ill spouse and on the other with an empty house now that its children were grown.

I was sure my wife would justify her action claiming that her life had lost its purpose, and that I had moved away from her emotionally. Was that last assertion true? In my mind only so far as she had stepped away from me. No matter how innocent I saw myself, I would bear a burden of blame. I had been dealt a bad hand in a game that I had been unaware that I was playing.

I decided that for the moment it was better to adopt the strategy of Mrs. Leftowitz. Keep the other side in the dark no matter how unfair that was. So, I played the ignorant husband while making sure that I was the party best informed.

In this regard, I swapped out our cell phone contracts putting the phones in my business name and then tapped my wife's phone. These devices are designed to invade your privacy. Lou continued to use hers unaware that I could listen in at will and read every text she sent or received. Thus, I stayed on top of her affair.

Was this easy? No, it was hard and painful to watch the course of my wife's love affair. There were times when I felt for them as a couple and deliberately made things easy for them. When they sought a weekend away together, I originally announced that I had theater tickets for the Saturday only to cancel because of out of town work just in time for them to get away together.

Did Lou suspect I knew? Yes, but like every unfaithful spouse, she convinced herself I could not. In this, her lover, Robert was of great assistance. He must have formed the opinion that I was an idiot who could never catch on or maybe he wished that I was for he was always assuring my wife that they would not get caught out even when it seemed that they must.

Robert's children wanted to take mom over the Christmas holiday. It would give him a needed break and allow them to be with their mother when she had those moments of clarity that came without warning. Apparently for a few hours, a day, or even two, she was her old self. Unfortunately, when she had visitors, she always seemed to be having an off day.

The children wanted to come for a week, and this gave Robert an opportunity to get away. He had a trip to Paris planned for Christmas week, and of course, he wanted to take his paramour. But, how could she get away over Christmas without getting found out?

"What were we going to be doing for Christmas. The girls tell me they have a trip planned," she said all innocence.

Just a year before the fact that our daughters were planning to spend a part of their Christmas vacation with friends would have sent her into a great funk, but now she was far more interested in getting away with her lover for a week in Paris. Once we might have gone ourselves, but for the fact that the obligations of parenthood held us back.

Was I resentful? You can bet on it, but prudence won out once again, and I enabled the lovers' tryst. From the politicians, I had learned that when you plan to tell a big lie, start with a larger truth.

"Well, you know how the blue wave sort of change things down the capital. I was reluctant to say anything, but I have been invited to a strategy conference just after Christmas in Old Forge that will last until New Years. I could decline, or maybe you could come. I know that sort of thing isn't your cup of tea, but I don't want to leave you alone over the holidays."

All bullshit, of course, the players may have changed, but the game continued same rules. If anything, the new unschooled players created greater opportunities for the purchasers of influence. In a way, we now had a buyer's market.

"Oh well, I was thinking of visiting my sister June some time over Christmas. You know I haven't seen her since mother died that's almost two years. I was hoping to go, but if you have another commitment."

How perfect! June was her older sister, another empty nester. She was divorced now a good five years. Moreover, she was a woman who never had anything good to say about me. It wasn't as if we actively disliked each other; we were two people totally indifferent to each other. Apparently, June was in on the affair and more than willing to cover for her sister.

However, I needed my pound of flesh, "You know a trip to North Carolina might be nice this time of year. It's Christmas, and I should lay aside business and spend time with my wife."