He Planned a Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

As we explored the possibilities standing and kneeling we also moved slowly towards the bed. When we were close enough Ann broke our kiss and climbed onto the bed, asking, "How do you want to do this?"

I answered, "I want to taste both of you. Please, lie on the bed with your legs spread enough that I can get my mouth on your pussies."

Ann looked up at me and said, "I'm thirty-four years old and no man has ever done that!"

Diane said, "Or wanted to." They moved side by side on the bed, legs apart and butts near the edge of the bed. I assisted them into the exact positions I wanted them in, knelt on the little bedside rug and leaned into Ann's treasure.

Her legs involuntarily started to close when she felt my tongue touch the inside of her lips. Her hands went to her knees and held her legs open for me. She said, "Oh God, Diane, He's wonderful! I'm ready to cum!"

She twisted her upper body and kissed Diane. As they kissed I took my mouth off her vulva and touched her vaginal opening with a finger. My face moved to Diane and licked her from taint to clit in one long, slow lick. Diane's back arched, her legs shook and she screamed into Ann's mouth.

I licked her clit lightly through her orgasm and then backed away, returning to Ann's dripping puss.

I sucked her clit and sucked in what I thought of as the way a baby would suck at a nipple. She and Diane kept kissing, moaning shaking and screaming into each other's mouths.

I stroked their sensitive areas with my fingers, kissed them with my mouth and licked, sucked and probed them with my tongue. When I was sure they both had cum at least twice I stood and pushed my cock into Diane.

All the way in, as deep as my seven inches could go, in one slow stroke. As my pubic hair pressed her lips I held still for a moment then slowly began to pull back. Diane said, "I may die here tonight! I feel..." Her words failed and all that came out of her mouth were noises. Sweet noises.

I used my hand to hold and squeeze Ann's breast as I penetrated Diane for three slow strokes, then I pulled out of her and moved to my right and repeated the slow, deep strokes into Ann. When I pulled back from the first deep penetration Ann was having none of it. She lifted her hips and followed my cock, trying to keep it inside her.

The instant I was all the way out except still touching just her lips I slammed back inside! Her back arched, her eyes closed and she uttered a low, deep inside, growl. I felt her vaginal walls spasm and her hips lift again. I pulled back quickly and slammed inside her again, feeling the pressure inside me build.

Ann's eyes opened and she said, "I want to have it in my mouth! Please!"

I hurried and almost made it. My cock was inches from Ann's mouth when my first spurt flew to her cheek. She captured the next three with her lips wrapped around the head of my exploding cock. Diane licked the first spurt off Ann's cheek, then moved enough that Ann moved and the last of my load went directly into Diane's mouth. She licked and sucked on me as if I was the best, tastiest Popsicle she'd ever had.

I moved to lie between them and they made room. I settled on my back with Ann tucked against my right side and Diane against my left. They sat up together and pulled the sheet up enough to cover us.

Our breathing slowed and my pulse rate declined back into the acceptable range for a man my age. We didn't say anything for a long time. They each had a hand that continued to explore my torso. They found the scar, the five inch long scar on my belly, just to the right of my navel. They both traced it with fingers more than once. Ann lifted up a little, bent her self to it and kissed the scar. It surprised me.

I realized that no one had ever kissed or touched the scar outside a hospital because Ann and Diane were the first women in bed with me since I got stabbed.

She dropped back against me, touched the scar again and said, "I think this will work. I love you both."

Diane said, "I know it will work! I love you both! I've never felt how I feel right now, safe, loved and so satisfied."

"This must be Heaven." I said, "I love you both. Sleep."

I don't know if they slept. I did. No twigs snapped. When I woke up it was daylight and I needed to pee. Ann was still beside me. Diane was up. I heard noises in the kitchen. I moved slowly, attempting to get up without waking Ann. I didn't make it. She opened her eyes and said, "It wasn't a dream."

"I'll be right back. Ok?"

She nodded. I went into the bathroom and sat. Sitting makes less noise. I made noise when I flushed and wondered if Diane heard me. I opened the door and saw Diane and Ann smiling at me from the bed, a space left for me in the middle.

As I took them both in my arms Diane said, "Breakfast is in the oven. It will be ready when we hear the timer ding, about twenty minutes."

I squeezed them both against me and said, "Twenty minutes! What the heck can we possibly do for twenty minutes?"

Two hands grabbed my limpest part and stroked me twice. Ann said, "This make take longer than twenty minutes."

We laughed and Diane said, "Let the kissing begin." She kissed me and pushed a mint into my mouth from her mouth. I started to laugh and Ann asked, "What's funny?"

I turned to her and kissed her, pushing the mint into her mouth. She burst out laughing and said, "I love it! The cure for morning breath!"

We traded the mint back and forth and fifth until it was gone. The timer dinged and we shared chiliquilles fresh from the oven. They were incredible. It was nearly ten in the morning before we dressed. We discussed some of the details of "how-we-make-this-work" and they made a list for me of things I needed to buy and keep in the cottage. We cleared and cleaned two closets in the cottage for them and it was decided that, at least for a while, we would keep all three homes, spending time in each.

After they went home I went shopping. The grocery in town was closed on Sunday so I drove to The City and walked into a huge everything store. It was so big it was a market for food, clothes, camping supplies, garden tools, a pharmacy, furniture, shoes and plants. I got two sheet sets, more cleaning supplies, a bag of mints, milk, bread, sandwich stuff, frozen veggies and other food items they put on the list. I was standing in the check-out line when one of my customers from the F&G said "Hello."

I recognized him easily. He was Mr. Zeppel. Last time he had been in the F&G he had given he a hard time about being the only single man left in the county over twenty-five. His wife and two teen sons were with him when he said hello.

I said, "Mr. Zeppel! Happy Sunday to you."

He said, turning to his wife, "This is Ben from the Feed store." Then he turned to me and said, "This is my wife Alisha and my boys, Robert and Matt. Robert is seventeen and Matt is fifteen."

I shook the boy's hands and nodded to their mother. She said, "The only single man in the county. I think I won the pool."

I wondered what pool she was talking about. She sent the two boys back into the store for something and as soon as they were gone she said, "I put five bucks on it taking over ten months and under twelve for you to bed one of the four. You've been in town eleven months and a week as I count. I win."

"Who all was in the pool?" I asked.

"All the women at the grange. We started the pool about a week after you started at the Feed store."

"Is there another pool for which woman?"

"Yes, but no one wins that one! Maybe Maybeth and Sally can split it! She laughed. Her husband and I blushed. The boys came back and no further mention was made about pools or my love life. I figured before I got home a list of the things I bought in The City would be circulating through the grange.

My cell rang while I drove home. It was Diane. She was laughing as I answered.

"You know, the government should hire the women of this county! I got home before eleven-thirty and by twelve I'd had three phone calls. The first two congratulated me on spending the night with you. The third gave me condolences for Ann spending the night with you!"

"I wonder if Ann, Grace and Margaret got calls too?"

"Yes! And, not from the same women who called me. Did you know the women at the grange..."

"Had a pool on who would be bedded by me and when? Yes, I heard about it this morning from the winner, Mrs. Zeppel."

"Alisha? I'll be damned. She won! How was that for you?"

"Weird. I didn't know we were such a gossip item."

"Small town and it's been a slow news month." Diane said.

"What do you mean, slow news month? It rained for three hours last week." We both laughed. I asked, "Where you sleeping tonight?"

She hesitated. I said, "You're invited. So is Ann, even though she might not know it yet. We need to spend more time together. There are some big decisions to be made and I both need and want your input."

"Big decisions? Like what?"

"Like do I buy a king-sized bed. And, if I do, do I have it delivered or use the F&G truck and get it myself?"

"If you're going bed shopping we should go with you! Going bed shopping requires we test lots of mattresses to make sure we got a good one." I could hear the laughter in her voice. I wondered how far we'd need to drive to be able to buy a bed for three without the news getting home before the bed did. My first estimate was Denver.

I asked, "Like what do I say when people ask me if I'm doing both of you?"

"Doing? Is that what farmers will ask? Hey Ben, are you doing both those women?"

"I need a haircut. I'll get asked by townies there, farmers at the F&G and if I get gas in my truck, Paul will ask as he pumps the gas. He might be a bit more crude and ask if I'm getting some of both of you."

"I wonder if I can get you a t-shirt with three big letters on the front? YES!" Diane was clearly enjoying the moment.

"Be glad we aren't living near a military base. They know how to be crude in three or four languages."

"What will you say to those who ask?"

"I'll answer with a question. "Would you, if you could?"

"Men are pigs!" She laughed. "Ok, I'll sleep with you again tonight. The café closes at eight. Do I bring food home or are either of you cooking?"

"Ok, If there aren't any leftovers, call me and I'll whip together a bachelor's delight dinner for the three of us."

"Something from the microwave?"

"Hell, no. I can use a frying pan and ingredients."

"Ok. I'll call you if there aren't any leftovers. Now, call Ann. Invite her."

"Yes, Dear." I laughed as I hung up. I called Ann and she agreed to come over after work, with a stop at her place to "pick up a few things."

She arrived at six o'clock. It took both of us three trips to get her "few things" into the cottage and put away. As soon as she was in and her car parked and closed up she smiled pointedly at me and asked, "Can we have an intimate conversation?"

"Is it going to mess up the bed?" I asked.

[As always your comments are welcomed unless you want to attack me personally. I have ex-wives and other relatives to tell me what a perverse, ignorant, asshole I am. Please don't waste time repeating their beliefs. If your comments may possibly assist in me becoming a better writer, please, leave a comment.]

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers