He Spends the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster." He said. I started moving out of him and back into him faster and faster with each successive thrust. His dick was lying on his stomach, pointing toward his face. I started thrusting harder as I increased my speed. He was so tight. I leaned down over him, so I could kiss him and tongue his nipples. I liked the feeling of his braces on my tongue. I continued thrusting into him, and soon I felt my orgasm building. Leaning back, so I could take his dick in my hand, I began jacking him off as I kept ramming into him.

His eyes grew bigger as I buried myself as far inside him as I could and blew my load deep into his bowels. He was still hard, so I jacked him off until he came all over his chest. I laid down on him, smearing his juices, still embedded completely. I didn't want to ever pull out. We stayed there until my limp dick fell out of him. It was followed by a gush of my juice.

"So how was our first time?" I asked. Curious, honestly, to hear how he felt.

"Our first time?"

"Yeah, your first time to take it and my first time to give it." I said.

"Oh. Yeah. Hadn't thought about that. It was great. I liked how gentle you were until I told you to kick it up."

"I told you I wanted to avoid hurting you. Besides, even though I hadn't had anyone in my ass before you doesn't mean I haven't had anything in my ass. I've used pepperonis, and all summer I've worn butt plugs. Even at church camp, I wore them."

"Oh wow, really?"

"Yes. I'll show them to you, next week. You can try one if you'd like. I have four."

"That would be cool." He said.

I didn't even know what time it was, but it was time for bed. I stood up and pulled him up as we went to the shower. He scrubbed me as I scrubbed him. We were really exhausted. The sex was great, but wow. Taking no extra time, we dried off and brushed our teeth. Then we went and fell into bed. I looked at the clock, it was 1:45am. Another short night. We cuddled together like the first night. He had a leg thrown over mine and an arm over my chest. His head resting on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep holding him against me.

Our next morning began much as the previous three had. We got away to work and band camp respectively. But we kissed goodbye. This was new this morning. Does this mean something? I'm probably overthinking it. I usually do.

About two in the afternoon, he called me while on a break. He said his Mom had called him and told him she needed him to stay at their house that night. She said there were some things she needed to have done. I told him if he couldn't come back out, I would gather his stuff up and take it with me. He liked that. Said he had a great time and wanted to do it all again.

"We will. Because I loved it all. Call me tonight."