He Tricked the Trickster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and said, "We want to be good at sex."

"I get it. No one likes to look foolish. Want some advice?"

"Please!"

"I taught my sister..."

She was so startled by his words that her eyes became huge, her eyebrows practically flew off her forehead, and she backed away.

He laughed heartily and said, "I didn't have oral sex with my sister. We talked and she sucked my finger, not my cock. I helped her out by giving her a boy's perspective. She's done the same for me explaining how girls think and feel."

"It's nice that you and your sister are so close."

"Do you want to hear what I told her?"

She nodded.

"A blowjob is just another version of sex. The mouth takes the place of the vagina."

She nodded.

"What do they have in common?"

"They're both holes?" she answered without confidence.

"They are warm, wet places a guy enjoys putting his penis and stroking it in and out."

She nodded.

"Don't overthink this. Mimic the in and out motion of fucking and duplicate the conditions. The pussy of an aroused woman is wet and it coats the penis with a slippery fluid. You'll want to get his shaft wet so his dick easily slides in and out of your mouth. You can spit on or lick the penis. You might want to chew gum, have a drink, or suck on a piece of hard candy before you start so you have plenty of saliva."

She nodded.

"A mouth has a liability, teeth, so avoid letting them touch his cock. A mouth has several advantages. It has a tongue and moveable lips. Utilize them. It is easy to use your hands so get them involved. Many guys find it hot when a girl looks at him with his dick in her mouth.

"So suck, tongue, and stroke him while making eye contact. You don't have to do everything at once. Actually, it's better if you mix things up. You can do more. These are options, not requirements. You can deep throat him, jostle or suck on his balls, drag your fingernails on his inner thigh, or stick a finger in his ass and massage his prostate.

"Stay calm and do what you're comfortable doing. If it's not fun for you, it won't be fun for your man. And unless he's a douchebag, he'll be grateful. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

He stuck out his finger. She grabbed it, tugged, and said, "Why don't we go upstairs? I'd like to practice on the real thing instead of your finger."

"Okay."

They went upstairs into a vacant room and got on the bed. Ken pulled his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear off. His hard cock rested on his belly. Vanessa knelt beside him, took a deep breath, and began by licking all sides of his cock. Then, she bobbed up and down, taking the tip into her mouth, then two inches, and finally four inches.

She repositioned herself so she could look him in the face while she did it. She could tell by the sounds he was making and the look on his face that she was doing it correctly.

She scratched his upper thighs and jostled his hairy balls. "I'm going to come," he said.

She kept doing what she was doing and a huge blast of cum filled her mouth. More came and filled her mouth. She looked like a chipmunk with bulging cheeks.

He stopped spewing and his dick wilted. She grabbed tissues and spat out his cum. She sat on her heels waiting for him to recover and give her a critique.

He sighed, opened his eyes, and laughed when he saw her waiting patiently. "That was great."

"Really? Good. Is it okay that I didn't swallow?"

"Yes. Seeing a girl swallow my jizz is hot, but I understand why you wouldn't want to. Honestly, any guy who complains is an asshole and not worthy of your time."

While Vanessa was with Ken, Sienna weaved in and out of the crowd at the party. She bumped into a young man causing him to spill some of his beer. "Sorry," she said.

"No. It was my fault. I turned suddenly. I hope none of my beer got on you." He scrutinized her clothes and said, "You have something on your top." He reached out, stopping his hand because the spot was near where her right nipple was denting her shirt.

He looked into her eyes to see if she was upset that he'd almost touched her boob. She smiled and said, "Boobs shouldn't be under my mouth. I'm always dropping food on them when I eat. You didn't make that stain. I got it when I was eating chips with dip."

"You're funny. My name's Alex."

"I'm Marylou."

"Haven't seen you before."

They chatted. She was comfortable with him and asked, "Can I suck your dick?"

"What! Why?" he asked, looking askance at her.

"The truth is I'm sexually inexperienced and I want to change that. I've read how to do it and watched videos. I came here to practice so when I get a boyfriend I can go down on him with confidence."

He smiled and said, "I can remember how frightened I was the first time I kissed a girl. I was worried I'd mess it up and on Monday everyone at school would know what a loser I was."

"Is that a yes?" she asked and giggled.

He nodded. She took his hand, led him upstairs to an empty bedroom, and locked the door. She reached for his belt and he stopped her. "You want to do this right, right?"

"Yes."

"Then let's do this as you will on your date. Don't attack his pants at the first opportunity."

"What should I do?"

"First, get the ambiance right. You want to be alone in a romantic setting - a beautiful sunset or under the stars or a shining moon. " He got out his phone and put on some nice music. "Have nice music playing. Start by kissing and ease into the other activities."

He took her in his arms and kissed her. They kissed many times before he led her to the bed. They reclined and made out. His hands found her breasts. He caressed them over her top and then, he put his hand under her shirt and gently fondled her breasts and toyed with her nipples. She began breathing hard, getting warm, and getting wet.

She allowed him to remove her shirt. He took his off and sucked on her breasts. He whispered how nice her boobs were. How great her nipples were. How beautiful and sexy she was."

He stopped and offered an aside. "This is nice," he said. "You're a knockout. Do you feel appreciated?"

"Yes."

"Great, that was how I hoped you'd feel. If you were with your guy, this would be a good time to pleasure him."

Vanessa got on her knees and undressed Alex. His penis was hard and thick. She took him into her mouth and bobbed up and down while vigorously stroking his shaft.

"Wait," Alex said. "Don't be in a hurry and don't think you have to do everything at once at full speed."

"Sorry."

"What's the goal? To get him off as fast as possible because you have other places to be and other people to see?"

"No."

"Of course not. You want to make him feel special, that you like him, and want to give him pleasure. So take your time. Kiss it, stroke it, or lick it. Take it in your warm mouth and suck on it, bob up and down, or run your tongue against it.

"It hardly matters what you do. Guys are thrilled that you'll do anything. Your man will love it if you jack him off with your hand while sucking on the tip of his dick or deepthroat him or put oil on your hands and corkscrew stroke his shaft as you bob up and down on his dick.

"Swallow or spit. Let him cum on your face or tits or don't. It's not what you do. It's how you do it. Only an asshole would complain about which moves you used to pleasure him.

"Don't get bamboozled by porn videos that show women gagging, getting their hair pulled, or having their face fuck. It's a show. I don't believe any woman would go for that."

"That's very reassuring. I don't like rough stuff," she said. She looked into his eyes and asked, "You're saying anything done in a loving manner to a man's penis is good?"

"Yes."

Sienna rubbed his penis and felt it throb and jerk. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked him, and he groaned. She brought her mouth to his dick, licked, kissed, and sucked on the spongy crown. He sighed breathily. Emboldened, she slowly took half of him into his mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

"That's nice," he said, smiling.

She confidently tried other moves. He responded favorably, which filled her with confidence to do more. She gleeful took most of his thick dick into her mouth and washed it with her tongue as she squeezed and petted his dick.

"Oh. Ohhh. I'm going to cum."

She kept doing what she was doing. He roared and climaxed. She calmly let it collect in her mouth, swallowed it, and asked, "Was that okay?"

"That was fantastic!"

Unlike her other encounters, Vanessa didn't flee the room. She gave him an appraising look and said, "You are the nicest partner I've been with. Would you take my virginity?"

He laughed. "I'll be ready to perform again in ten minutes. I'd be honored to have sex with you. Are you sure you want to? You make being a virgin sound like a burden."

"Yes. Let's do it. Maybe back in the day before birth control, there was some benefit to being a virgin. Like it meant you're free of disease and don't have any children, but for me, it is a burden. Guys want hot chicks who are good in bed. No one my age is standing up and saying, 'I appreciate women who are holding on to the old standard of purity and innocence. I embrace the idea of no pre-marital sex'.

"I view losing my virginity as a normal part of growing up. I menstruate and get boobs. I get a driver's license, the right to vote, and, at twenty-one, I can buy alcohol."

"I see your point," he said.

"I'm an anxious person by nature. I know if I was about to sleep with someone I really cared about, I'd get flustered and do or say something stupid. I want to enjoy the moment. To be and feel sexy, and I want us to remember how great it was when we fucked. Not that I bled or lay there like a clueless girl or screamed, 'Ouch. This hurts!'"

"Okay. Let's get undressed. Some women are freaked out being naked in front of the opposite sex. Let's get you comfortable with it."

He finished getting undressed. She was nervous, turned her back to him, and slowly removed her clothes.

"Not feeling confident?" he asked kindly.

"No," she answered as she turned to face him. She said, "I hate my hips and thighs, and my butt and boobs. And my nose.."

He interrupted her and said, "From what I can see, you have nothing to be worried about. You have all the right pieces in all the right places, and you're beautiful?"

She sighed and said, "Thanks."

"If you compare yourself to movie stars and models, you'll drive yourself crazy. Their photos are airbrushed, they wear Spanx under their clothes, and they have a gang of makeup artists and hairstylists so even they don't look like their pictures."

Vanessa laughed and relaxed a little bit. She was blushing and had to fight to keep her arms down by her sides.

Ken smiled warmly and said, "You're beautiful." Nice rack! He teased. She was well proportioned and fit with average-sized breasts and a hairless crotch below a trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

"Want me to hug you?" he asked.

"Yes. Please. I'm shaking. I'm so nervous."

He hugged her, smoothed her hair, and said, "Full sex is easy. You were built for it, but it takes your body some time to get ready so don't ever let a boy rush you. Come. Let's lay on the bed."

They lay on their sides facing each other. He said, "Foreplay is fun and necessary to get your vagina wet enough so intercourse is pleasurable."

She nodded. He leaned in and kissed her. They made out. He added breast play and ate her pussy. She moaned and groaned and said, "Oh! That feels so good!"

"You're wet enough," he said as he stopped and put on a condom. "Ready?" he asked. She nodded, he climbed on top of her, and slid his dick inside her vagina.

"Oh, my God! It's going inside me! I can feel you stretching me!"

"Any pain?"

"No. Just stretching and feeling full."

"Good. You might not climax this time. My sister explained that the first time she did it, a million thoughts, feelings, and sensations went through her mind. Only after she did it a couple of times was she able to calmly focus on the sensations and climax."

"I understand. That's how I feel. I'm overloaded."

"Shall we continue?"

"Sure."

He pulled back and thrust gently into her. She moaned as he fucked her. He knew she was well lubricated. He let her get used to having his cock inside her and then banged her as he would any other female.

"Oh! Fuck!" Ken hollered when he came. He rolled off her and wallowed in the pleasure he felt as all his synapses fired off. She watched his heaving chest and studied his shrinking penis as he reflexively removed the condom and tied it off.

"So it was good?" she asked.

"Outstanding! You?"

"Good. Not life-changing, but I'm glad we did it. I was freaked out in the beginning. My mind was screaming, 'OMG, I'm having sex.' I felt all these new feelings. My mind raced from one thing to the other. 'I'm naked!' 'He just shoved his penis in me!' 'Oh. This feels strange.' 'What's going to happen next?'.

"I was too mixed up to enjoy it. I was overwhelmed and overstimulated. Next time, I'll relax and enjoy it more."

"Then, you got everything you hoped out of it."

"Yeah." Vanessa kissed him and added, "Thanks. You're a good guy."

^^^

While Vanessa was with Ken, Sienna was with Alex. After she gave him a blowjob, she beamed, lay beside his naked body, put her head on his chest, and said, "Thanks for your help."

"You're welcome. Any man you pick for your boyfriend will be a lucky guy." He was flush and breathing hard. He put his arm around her, closed his eyes, and enjoyed blissful feelings that followed his orgasm.

Sienna snuggled into him. She didn't leave as she'd done after the other boys she'd given oral sex. They lay together in an easy silence. Her hand idly stroked his chest and belly. She looked at his flaccid cock and thought, "It's so cute!"

She slid down his body and took his limp dick into her mouth.

"Oh," Alex grunted in surprise. "Ohhh!" he groaned as he realized what was happening. She played with his dick and it grew long and firm. He smiled at her, had kind words for her and her efforts, and ran his fingers through her thick, red hair.

When he was fully hard, she pulled off and said, "I like you. You've been nice to me. Thanks for helping me become confident giving a blowjob. Can we continue the lesson?

"Okay. Do you want to practice more BJ techniques?"

"No. I want to lose my V-card."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I think about it a lot. When will I have sex? Will it be awkward, painful, and embarrassing? Oh, God! I'll be naked in front of a guy!" She sat up, smiled, and blushed.

"I want it over with so when I find someone special, I can enjoy being with him. I don't want to worry will it hurt, will I bleed like a stuck pig, or will I make a fool of myself." She cupped her breasts and said, "Will he like my body? My boobs sag and my areolas are huge!"

"Come here," Alex said. He hugged her and said, "You have great boobs. They sag because they're big. It's physics and gravity. Small boobs, like A's, double A's, and triple A's, don't sag because there's nothing there. Believe me, you got the better deal. You have big, soft, funbags and amazing cleavage in the top you were wearing."

He looked her in the eye and said, "When a man says the line 'Anything more than a handful is a waste,' he's lying to protect the feelings of his flat-chested girlfriend. When has more not always been better?"

He kissed her and said, "You're beautiful. Your red hair is beautiful. Your big tits are beautiful." He smiled and looked her in the eyes letting her know he meant what he said.

She ate it up, pushed him onto his back, and they kissed.

When they paused, Alex said, "My earlier suggestions BJ's also apply to intercourse. Make the setting as romantic as possible. Relax, don't rush, enjoy the journey, and take everything in stride. No one's body is perfect. There will be smells, noises, and body fluids."

She nodded. They made out. He pushed her top up to have access to her breasts. He had her moaning and swooning as he caressed her boobs and sucked on her nipples.

"Are you ready to take off your panties?" Alex asked.

"This will be the first time I've been naked with a boy." She giggled and her face got red as she slipped out of her clothes. Her body was pale.

"I can't tan," she apologized. "The sun is not my friend."

"I have a bit of a tummy and a big bottom," she critiqued herself. Her belly was soft. Her ass wasn't overly large; it was extremely white. Her bush had been trimmed, and it was as lush and red as the hairs on her head.

"You look fantastic. You aren't overweight. You have a normal body. You have a nice butt. I prefer larger ones." He sang lyrics from a song by Queen, "Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round."

She broke up laughing and he joined in. He held out his hands and she came and laid half on and half off him. He said, "We're about to start. If you need a break at any time tell me."

She nodded.

"This probably won't be great. You're nervous. I'm nervous. And sex is better when you do it with someone you really care about."

She gave him a wide-eyed look so he went into further detail.

"It's like the difference between masturbating and having someone else touch you. When I beat off, it feels good, but it's not half as good as when a girl gives me a handjob or when you sucked my dick. I'm guessing when I touched your breasts and clit it felt better than when you touch yourself.

"What we're about to do will be fun, but it'll be better when you do it with someone you care about. Does that make sense?"

"Yes."

"If you don't see shooting stars and feel like you've been transported to another world, don't worry. When you're with the right person, you will."

They kissed, She sucked his dick. He ate her pussy. When she was sopping wet, he put on a condom. He got on top of her and slid his cock inside her.

"Oh. Wow!" Her face was red, her breathing rapid, and her green eyes were opened wide.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh. It's a shock that your big, fat penis is inside me."

"Any pain?"

"No. I have a sense of fullness and contentment like your penis was meant to be inside me. That it completes me."

He pushed with his hips and drove more of his cock inside her. He was gentle and patient. He monitored her, listening to every sound she made, and interpreting every expression displayed on her face. When she showed signs of distress, he stopped. When she nodded or told him she was okay, they continued.

Alex chuckled as he boned her. She asked breathily, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing's funny. I'm amazed that I haven't busted a nut. You're so hot, and it feels so good. Normally, I don't last this long. Your blowjob drained me and it must be the reason I have this stamina. How do you feel?"

"Before you put your dick inside me, I thought, 'This is going to be weird, having a big, foreign object shoved up my vagina'. Then you slid it inside me and I thought, 'Holy Smokes!'. I suddenly became aware that my body was capable of unimaginable pleasure and that a penis was the key. Your cock awakened me!

"It's like I've been eating bland food all my life, and, suddenly, you introduced me to spices."

They fucked with a languid motion.

She rocked her hips and said, "My vagina can't feel like I feel things with my hands. The length and texture of your dick don't register. I do feel your girth stretching me. Your dick makes me feel full, and I can feel the warmth of your penis. When you initially penetrated me I felt pressure and an immediate flood of euphoria. My wet pussy got wetter and my heart raced.

"Now, I have this overwhelming sense of fullness. I crave the feeling of fullness. It's like the relief and pleasure you get from finally being able to scratch an intense itch."